Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:This video is ridiculous. A handful of halfwits decide to hand back a police radio dropped near their protest. Police staff flee the armoured glass reception area and hide in the back while the pig/cop guy and Mickey Summers strut around vaingloriously. Pathetic, all of them. http://bambuser.com/v/5829866
The part for me is that there are people there possibly to report real crimes and they are leaving the Police Station without reporting the crime because these idiots come in shouting and jumping around and they feel intimidated.
I agree. But the other visitors only felt unsafe because the Police staff abandoned the reception and hid in the back office. It was a pathetic display of cowardice, especially as they left members of the public exposed to the situation.
Central police station is not as grand as it sounds, in fact it's been sold and is in the process of being closed down.

It does maintain a skeleton public desk staff, mainly because of it's central location, but in my experience it's contracted out staff, who for some reason or other are instructed to abandon the desk area if someone even becomes a little belligerent.

They're only really there to advise you on what to do, or who to contact, except in emergencies when they'll try and find a PC in the back, or if they can't find one then phone Bridewell and ask them to send one up.

It used to be the main station in the city (with connecting tunnels to the courts), but it's a winding down shambles now, that'll probably be as much use, in terms of PC work, when it's finally closed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:I agree. But the other visitors only felt unsafe because the Police staff abandoned the reception and hid in the back office. It was a pathetic display of cowardice, especially as they left members of the public exposed to the situation.
It does maintain a skeleton public desk staff, mainly because of it's central location, but in my experience it's contracted out staff, who for some reason or other are instructed to abandon the desk area if someone even becomes a little belligerent.
And then they wonder why people don't seem to respect the Police as much nowadays..... :roll:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

The counter staff should have just accepted the radio instead of hiding.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Counter Police staff are pretty useless in helping with issues, well certainly in Cheshire West. Partner is now summonsed to Court coz they bollocksed up the paperwork for an SP 50 & when asking for help at the front desk they were as much use as a chocolate teapot. Seems pretty commonplace these days.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Tunnels to the court? Does that include the super secret freeman friendly court deep in the interior?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bones

Post by Bones »

Has Haining had a mental breakdown ? :snicker:

He posted this on goodf today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjhel4xJtD4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

If Ceylon were to approach me in that manner his camera would shortly after be filming the dark reaches of his rectum.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Has Haining had a mental breakdown ? :snicker:
He certainly makes himself look unhinged in that video.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ceylon accuses this guy of "stealing a boat" while he runs seminars on how to steal water, electricity, gas, etc.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

He did sound slightly manic even at the start. They did the best thing by ignoring him. Wound him up no end. Loved to hear his voice breaking and the line "criminals walk away in ties". Bit surprised that the Police Officer did not take any action especially as he called the solicitor a "twat" while they were talking to him. Despicable to call the lady a "whore" but I don't expect anything else from him

Personally I would have decked Haining and had done with it.Whatever happened it would have been worth it.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:If Ceylon were to approach me in that manner his camera would shortly after be filming the dark reaches of his rectum.
This ^. There is a slight chance that Mark Haining Ceylon will one day try filming a bailiff or doorman who will promptly knock the stuffing out of the little pony tailed twerp and his camera. Then he'll have a couple of "witnesses" who "saw nothing" or "were playing cards with him elsewhere", which, combined with Ceylon's legal incompetence and interference will cause any criminal case to fail.
I also would be interested in what Mark Haining would do if the roles were reversed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon would love to be decked. That's exactly what he wants, so he can show himself as the poor victim. Compare to Roy's thread.

I think there is more chance of another court appearance. Calling someone a criminal, in the presence of witnesses -- isn't that slander? Slandering a solicitor seems a good way to be dragged to a court.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Haining isn't normally that vociferous at these events & he was slurring his words during the first minute so I'd say he'd swilled a few pints down as like the coward he is, he needs a bit of Dutch courage.I believe this fruit loop is married? Jesus H Corbett !!!!1!!!!!
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Haining isn't normally that vociferous at these events & he was slurring his words during the first minute so I'd say he'd swilled a few pints down
It's pure speculation but it did have more than a whiff of some drunk in the street, who can't handle his drink, shouting random abuse at people.

I'm sure we're all familiar with the type as every city has some.

The more you see of him, the more he behaves like this, soliciting trouble, soliciting arrest, soliciting a beating (which I agree with others will come if he continues), the more obvious it becomes that despite his narcissism he also clearly has a degree of self loathing.

Perhaps that's fuelled by his consistent failure in life, the fact he failed in business, is reduced to living at a friends house, reduced to exploiting the vulnerable and mentally ill for beer money and attention, his failure on goodf, his failure to spot the truth, and the winning side of an argument, the way he's cost people money, their homes, potentially their liberty, and almost certainly their peace of mind, the way he was conned into a movement he didn't understand, until after he'd pushed it on others, and his failure to find the courage to admit he is wrong, and to do the right thing.

I guess I could understand such a guy being self loathing, and maybe even drinking to much.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:Ceylon would love to be decked. That's exactly what he wants, so he can show himself as the poor victim. Compare to Roy's thread.

I think there is more chance of another court appearance. Calling someone a criminal, in the presence of witnesses -- isn't that slander? Slandering a solicitor seems a good way to be dragged to a court.
The only problem is that Defamation requires serious harm to a persons reputation to have occurred, Ceylon calling a solicitor a criminal isn't going to cause any real harm, it's the rantings of a man whose mid life crisis is bringing him crashing into a breakdown.

It must be quite difficult to be Mark, when everything you think is true is false. Especially when you see the world working the way it does and how much better off people "in the system" are than you.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Blimmin' 'eck, he sounds deranged.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Maybe he`s working on a insanity defence for his looming Crown Court appearance.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote:Maybe he`s working on a insanity defence for his looming Crown Court appearance.
"Wibble!"
Though the few pints of Dutch courage is looking like fitting in with his previous history. Court discharge anyone?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote:

Maybe he`s working on a insanity defence for his looming Crown Court appearance.
Then it shows a remarkable degree of forward thinking, considering he's been acting like this long before he was even arrested.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:If Ceylon were to approach me in that manner his camera would shortly after be filming the dark reaches of his rectum.
This ^. There is a slight chance that Mark Haining Ceylon will one day try filming a bailiff or doorman who will promptly knock the stuffing out of the little pony tailed twerp and his camera. Then he'll have a couple of "witnesses" who "saw nothing" or "were playing cards with him elsewhere", which, combined with Ceylon's legal incompetence and interference will cause any criminal case to fail.
I also would be interested in what Mark Haining would do if the roles were reversed.
It's already happened, look up the Port Talbot video, I'm sure it's still on his channel, a locksmith, although stepping over the mark, gave him quiet a beating.