"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Skeleton »

FatGambit wrote:
It's already happened, look up the Port Talbot video, I'm sure it's still on his channel, a locksmith, although stepping over the mark, gave him quiet a beating.
I'm at work so cant get on YT for a link, Haining took it down, it is on Russ Mcgarry's YT channel.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Bones wrote:Has Haining had a mental breakdown ? :snicker:

He posted this on goodf today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjhel4xJtD4
He did sound slightly manic even at the start. They did the best thing by ignoring him. Wound him up no end. Loved to hear his voice breaking and the line "criminals walk away in ties". Bit surprised that the Police Officer did not take any action especially as he called the solicitor a "twat" while they were talking to him. Despicable to call the lady a "whore" but I don't expect anything else from him

Personally I would have decked Haining and had done with it.Whatever happened it would have been worth it.
By the tone of his voice...shortness of his breath and his choice of target something has definitely de railed inside the glutinous mass that resides ensconced within his cranium. The (in) actions of the policeman was no less shocking than the reaction of the Policeman at Hampstead ( see an earlier Ceylon Production). Haining is long overdue some immediate retribution ....instant and delivered with feeling.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
Bones wrote:Has Haining had a mental breakdown ? :snicker:

He posted this on goodf today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjhel4xJtD4
He did sound slightly manic even at the start. They did the best thing by ignoring him. Wound him up no end. Loved to hear his voice breaking and the line "criminals walk away in ties". Bit surprised that the Police Officer did not take any action especially as he called the solicitor a "twat" while they were talking to him. Despicable to call the lady a "whore" but I don't expect anything else from him

Personally I would have decked Haining and had done with it.Whatever happened it would have been worth it.
By the tone of his voice...shortness of his breath and his choice of target something has definitely de railed inside the glutinous mass that resides ensconced within his cranium. The (in) actions of the policeman was no less shocking than the reaction of the Policeman at Hampstead ( see an earlier Ceylon Production). Haining is long overdue some immediate retribution ....instant and delivered with feeling.
I watched it this morning, its a Traffic Warden not a Policeman.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ceylon linked to this video yesterday:

https://youtu.be/C2EUe1kShFc

A stop the pirates video which was covered here:

viewtopic.php?t=9984

4 year old video, lot of same old bullshit, A4V, etc. Shows where Ceylon gets his information from.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: I watched it this morning, its a Traffic Warden not a Policeman.
Indeed, although with the video now on YouTube it would be very easy for anyone to now report it to a real policeman.

Maybe that solicitor was merely getting the traffic wardens details as a neutral witness?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

The video haining doesn't want us to watch anymore. About 7 min in some nice scenes from Port Talbot
“Gaz, I lost my phone”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqUhR4n ... g&index=91

this is Ceylon Mark Haining crying about being “beaten up and having his phone stolen” at Port Talbot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfwZTuB ... g&index=90
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: I watched it this morning, its a Traffic Warden not a Policeman.
Indeed, although with the video now on YouTube it would be very easy for anyone to now report it to a real policeman.

Maybe that solicitor was merely getting the traffic wardens details as a neutral witness?
Of course :) But I turned the volume up and the warden says something along the lines of "I'm only Parking," It was the only time Haining shut up so it was the only thing I could make out :)
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote: this is Ceylon Mark Haining crying about being “beaten up and having his phone stolen” at Port Talbot.
In my world that's not even approaching being beaten up...

Haining potentially faces a very much harsher future than that if he continues his antisocial behaviour.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Perhaps we can get Ceylon to pay a visit to Ronnie Pickering lol
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: I also would be interested in what Mark Haining would do if the roles were reversed.
Meh, we may find out in January, I'll certainly be filming his arrival at court, as I'm sure others will, some of whom might elect to shout out various things at him, if they're so moved to do so.

With no reputation to damage, and therefore no legal recourse, someone might even get it into their head to shout some very unpleasant lies about him, a bit like he does to others.

Wouldn't that be awful?

He could end up sitting in a jail cell, with no ability to retort, while his cowardly face is plastered all over YouTube, with people screaming things like "PAEDOPHILE PROTECTOR!!1!" at him.

Of course he could object and react, but that would make him a hypocrite, and if he reacted badly it could even impact his sentence. Judges don't tend to react well to the convicted kicking off and assaulting people on their day of sentencing.

I'm sure there's a moral to the story somewhere, perhaps involving glasshouses and stones, or reaping, or something...
longdog

Post by longdog »

"People who live in stone houses shouldn't reap glasses" Magner Charter 1824 clause 1121578.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

NG3 wrote:He could end up sitting in a jail cell, with no ability to retort, while his cowardly face is plastered all over YouTube, with people screaming things like "PAEDOPHILE PROTECTOR!!1!" at him.
Which he might be, in a roundabout way. Or, perhaps, a friend of the paedo movement?
The 'age of consent' is a statute law that prescribed 16 years old in the late 1800's. Ceylon ignores statutes.
English Common Law - that amorphous thing that Ceylon wants to re-impose - had the age at 10, and around the time of the FMOTLs beloved Magna Carta it could be as low as 7.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:
NG3 wrote:He could end up sitting in a jail cell, with no ability to retort, while his cowardly face is plastered all over YouTube, with people screaming things like "PAEDOPHILE PROTECTOR!!1!" at him.
Which he might be, in a roundabout way. Or, perhaps, a friend of the paedo movement?
The 'age of consent' is a statute law that prescribed 16 years old in the late 1800's. Ceylon ignores statutes.
English Common Law - that amorphous thing that Ceylon wants to re-impose - had the age at 10, and around the time of the FMOTLs beloved Magna Carta it could be as low as 7.
Indeed, it's a fact that isn't lost on certain elements of the freemen community.

There is a known history of paedophile lobbyists co-opting the freemen movement, because it's beneficial to their cause, and there have also been a number of cases of images found on computers after arrests.

I think I mentioned in another thread that there's also been a couple of inquiries and investigations dropped because of freemen interference (shades of the Mickey Summers situation perhaps?), and complaints of paedophile connections to UK Column.

The stench of it isn't as strong as the stench of racism, that's never to far from the FMOTL, but it's a smell you find there sometimes.

I've seen no reason to believe that Haining is intentionally pushing such an agenda, but he is pushing it, knowingly or not.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Even with the Benny Hill treatment it's still depressing.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

That video is funny, Ceylon's voice was so high pitched I half expected shop windows to shatter.
He is a very obnoxious character, his insult to the departing woman just showed the nastiness in his character.
Why he put this video up believing that he is doing something that is worthwhile is beyond me, it just shows what in insane mindset he has.
And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Joinder wrote: And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
I've walked that walk a thousand times, I first walked it long before that court building was built, and it was just the canal and tow path, and I've walked it with a thousand people, from teenage girlfriends to elderly relatives, and I have never heard someone puff and pant as much as that while doing it. He must be seriously out of shape.

If you look at the people he was filming, they weren't even close to breaking a sweat. He was very clearly the least fit person there.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

NG3 wrote:
Joinder wrote: And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
I've walked that walk a thousand times, I first walked it long before that court building was built, and it was just the canal and tow path, and I've walked it with a thousand people, from teenage girlfriends to elderly relatives, and I have never heard someone puff and pant as much as that while doing it. He must be seriously out of shape.

If you look at the people he was filming, they weren't even close to breaking a sweat. He was very clearly the least fit person there.
Yes, I noticed everyone else was comfortable with the walk, I think his hysterical ranting took the wind out of him.
He is clearly mental, and unfit with a dodgy haircut to boot.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Just in from Bradley Knight

Love it - Mark Haining aka colon aka seylon aka ceylon has mentioned me as a party to a claim which he has made in the High Court. The documents i have seen are nonsense claiming all sorts of crap, talk about people in glass houses. It will take all of five minutes of his own audio to discredit that clown with his own crap. Its ironic that this prize prat states all judges are corrupt, yet he is seeking relief. What a tosser. The guy is off his rocker.....
So, this was from Bradley's Facebook page but as I don't do Facebook, I can't check.

Subsequently, Letissier14 confirmed that the case is Haining v Gillard.

Gillards new video - https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... r139D7g&a=

Anybody know anything more?

Letissier14 suggested in this thread that Bradley Knight would forward some of the paperwork but maybe BK thought it best to not publish at the moment.

Just out of interest, why do these cases have to be heard at the High Court?

I ask, because I am aware of a Civil Injunction case being held locally ( both parties lived within the jurisdiction of a local court) - I thought all cases are normally dealt with at the appropriate court closest to the claimant?

talks about the case being held on Tuesday
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean to say that Haining actually ponied up the filing fee to get in to court?? That is funny. I can't imagine what is going to come out at that hearing, but I imagine the poor judge is going to be wondering why he came in that day. I can't imagine what Haining thinks he is going to accomplish here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.