Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote: "Sir those are US laws and don't apply here"
"Ignore them and continue"
As the judge said in the recent Boisjoli case (look on the Canada section here for more details), the three-letter process is the equivalent of shouting a monologue at a brick wall.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Could do with confirmation so I can book time off work to attend.
I was under the impression his court date was Nov 6? Can anyone confirm?
According to the Notts Post, the 6 and the 18 November are key dates

http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... story.html
Thank you.
Bill D'Berg
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Bill D'Berg »

BOOM!!!1!!!1!!!
ANOTHER WIN!!!1!!!1!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... y-29102015

Can be viewed up till 10:35 tonight (Friday) GMT.

Colon of the Family Fucktard was on BBC 1's East Midlands Tonight yesterday evening, he was shown sitting in a Court Room with Mickey Summers.

At least he'd had a wash, when I saw him at Tom's in Carlton back in January I was tempted to slip him a tenner so he could get some soap. Honestly, I've seen tramps in better states of upkeep than that deluded fraudster and fantasist.

Is it just me or does it look like he has a camera in his hands there?
Dominic Heale; BBC EMT wrote:First tonight a child abuse campaigner has been warned he could be sent to jail following a series of disruptive protests, Mickey Summers alleges he was raped as a child in care and claims there's been and official cover up; but Nottingham city council has accused him of harassment it's now taken out an injunction banning him from the councils' buildings and from mentioning them on social media.
This is just another idiot taking advice from an idiot who will no doubt in my mind end up behind bars as a result. Fools and their freedom, so easily parted.
Bill D'Berg
I represent the New World Order, the banks, the Government, Monsanto, Katy Perry music videos, Superbowl Half-time shows… all of these things implausibly tied together into one theory.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Yes it's a camera, but it's not a courtroom it's a council chamber. That image presumably comes from footage of one of the "series of disruptive protests" mentioned in the voiceover.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bill D'Berg wrote:BOOM!!!1!!!1!!!
ANOTHER WIN!!!1!!!1!!!
For anyone who can't get BBC Iplayer, the relevant segment is here as a 40mb mp4 file -
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/FJWbryUH/file.html

I have mixed feelings about poor old Micky. I think he sincerely believes he was molested in a children's home forty years ago, and perhaps he really was. We know that it happened sometimes. Probably still does, but hopefully less now.

But unless he can make a specific accusation - a person*, time and place etc - I can't see how the authorities can be realistically expected to respond to his grievances. It's likely that a lot of the staff from that period will be dead, senile or retired to obscurity now. The files will have been destroyed long ago, the buildings demolished or refurbished. What are the police supposed to investigate? Where is evidence to be found which will meet the CPS test for prosecution?
(* I'm assuming that Micky doesn't make these accusations against a specific, named person because I haven't heard him shouting it anywhere. And he doesn't show any self-restraint in such matters.).

Which leads to the question of what does he want? He isn't a clever man, but he is being coached by some exceptionally sly operators. I wonder if their aim is not to achieve a criminal or civil justice resolution but instead to obtain a fat cash payout to Micky without any formal proceedings. Just take his word for it, and write him a 6 figure cheque. It would be churlish to speculate about how much of that would end up in the pockets of the aforesaid sly operators, but the point is moot because the council's insurers will not permit them to accept liability on such terms.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:But unless he can make a specific accusation - a person*, time and place etc - I can't see how the authorities can be realistically expected to respond to his grievances. It's likely that a lot of the staff from that period will be dead, senile or retired to obscurity now. The files will have been destroyed long ago, the buildings demolished or refurbished. What are the police supposed to investigate? Where is evidence to be found which will meet the CPS test for prosecution?
(* I'm assuming that Micky doesn't make these accusations against a specific, named person because I haven't heard him shouting it anywhere. And he doesn't show any self-restraint in such matters.).

Which leads to the question of what does he want?
I would think that the police would start by interviewing the other residents of the home, those who were in around the same time as Mickey and who would either possibly be victims or otherwise been aware of the assaults. They would look for as much corroborating evidence as possible and the witness testimony would likely form the bulk of the evidence made against the alleged offender. The main issue the police face when investigating these crimes, is that the victim was not able to report it while forensic evidence existed. Equally the investigators need to be careful when interviewing victims not to 'coach' them into providing the answer they wish to hear. This is one of the reasons why historic sexual offences are so hard to prosecute.

Mickey also may not know the actual identity of his alleged abuser. It might be buried somewhere in his mind or equally he might simply never have been told. It is equally possible that Mickey could have been systematically abused by a large group and as such would be unlikely to single one person out as the ringleader.

As for Mickey, I would think that all his adult life he has simply wanted to be believed and to be listened to about what he claims went on. The first person who did that for him, was I suspect Ceylon. I would doubt that Ceylon critically examined any part of Mickey's story or questioned him to see what exact information Mickey could or could not remember. I would further suggest that Ceylon would also have been likely to have told Mickey that it is still a thing that is rampant in Nottingham, which no doubt would have influenced Mickey to join forces.

Unfortunately the involvement of Ceylon has led to Mickey becoming more and more desperate to be listened too and in more of a rush for justice. You can understand why he would want justice, given that he seems sincere in his belief that these things happened to him. However Ceylon, in a manner reflecting his own distrust of authority and paranoia has I believe convinced Mickey that the longer the investigation goes on the more likely it is they are covering it up. This has led to Mickey making increasingly more desperate protests and telephone calls that only cause him significant distress and harm.

Mickey needs help, if these things did happen to him then he needs help to come to terms with it, he needs to at least have a sense that some form of justice has been done and he needs to be supported to move on with his life and make the best of what he has left. He is not getting that help from Ceylon. Ceylon is keeping Mickey from confronting his past by trapping him back in it. Whether Mickey was abused as a child is not something I am certain of, that is not to say it did not happen just that I have no knowledge of the investigation and while I would not want him to be a liar but I also would not want him to have suffered as a child. However I am convinced that Mickey is currently being abused by Ceylon to further that individuals irrational distrust of Nottingham city council.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bill D'Berg wrote:BOOM!!!1!!!1!!!
ANOTHER WIN!!!1!!!1!!!

Dominic Heale; BBC EMT wrote:First tonight a child abuse campaigner has been warned he could be sent to jail following a series of disruptive protests, Mickey Summers alleges he was raped as a child in care and claims there's been and official cover up; but Nottingham city council has accused him of harassment it's now taken out an injunction banning him from the councils' buildings and from mentioning them on social media.
I've made mention before I know people who were in those homes, at those times, and are part of those enquiries (as alleged victims) & they wish Haining would stay well away because he's harming enquiries, not helping them.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:I've made mention before I know people who were in those homes, at those times, and are part of those enquiries (as alleged victims) & they wish Haining would stay well away because he's harming enquiries, not helping them.
Not wishing to enter into the territory of "The X Files" but I wonder if any of the people involved in egging Mickey onwards with his chaotic disruption might be doing so in the deliberate hope that the police investigations are frustrated.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
NG3 wrote:I've made mention before I know people who were in those homes, at those times, and are part of those enquiries (as alleged victims) & they wish Haining would stay well away because he's harming enquiries, not helping them.
Not wishing to enter into the territory of "The X Files" but I wonder if any of the people involved in egging Mickey onwards with his chaotic disruption might be doing so in the deliberate hope that the police investigations are frustrated.
I would hope not, but that's not to say it hasn't happened before.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
I would hope not, but that's not to say it hasn't happened before.
Maybe it has, but I doubt that those who are egging him on have the brains to be that machievellian but who knows?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to agree in that I think Mickey's story could be true and if it is I have nothing but sympathy for him, he is, however, NOT dealing with it appropriately and as such is destroying any chances he has of getting a meaningful ending to it. At this late remove it may be difficult verifying his claims but not impossible, but to do so will require coherent thought and actual useful action, which he does not seem to be willing to partake of. I personally think he is in dire need of some serious mental help if nothing else. The main thing is that it is going to take positive action and he doesn't seem to be so inclined, and is rather trying for crankdom.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

notorial dissent wrote:I have to agree in that I think Mickey's story could be true and if it is I have nothing but sympathy for him, he is, however, NOT dealing with it appropriately and as such is destroying any chances he has of getting a meaningful ending to it. At this late remove it may be difficult verifying his claims but not impossible, but to do so will require coherent thought and actual useful action, which he does not seem to be willing to partake of. I personally think he is in dire need of some serious mental help if nothing else. The main thing is that it is going to take positive action and he doesn't seem to be so inclined, and is rather trying for crankdom.

Enough Already of all this nonsense about Mickey!!!!!!1!!.
Let us get back to the real point of Ceylon (with some help from Kak).

https://youtu.be/9SP3zLDBD4A

:shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Not wishing to enter into the territory of "The X Files" but I wonder if any of the people involved in egging Mickey onwards with his chaotic disruption might be doing so in the deliberate hope that the police investigations are frustrated that Mickey will end up with a big payday that Mark Haining Ceylon can claim he helped him get. He will want his cut..
How's that.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:

Not sure why he is uploading all these old videos which were clearly all shot on the same day. It's not as if any of them are particularly enlightening or important even by his own extremely low standards. Maybe they are simply placeholders until a new cause or willing dupe comes along.

On the Mark Seylon channel he uploaded this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDDKW7B_4Q which is talking about what was then a fairly recent incident at LAX. This appears to have occurred in 2013 -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Los_ ... t_shooting
Of course Haining and his soppy mate believe it was all a hoax.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

Not sure why he is uploading all these old videos which were clearly all shot on the same day. It's not as if any of them are particularly enlightening or important even by his own extremely low standards. Maybe they are simply placeholders until a new cause or willing dupe comes along.

On the Mark Seylon channel he uploaded this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDDKW7B_4Q which is talking about what was then a fairly recent incident at LAX. This appears to have occurred in 2013 -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Los_ ... t_shooting
Of course Haining and his soppy mate believe it was all a hoax.

I can't keep up with the stupid pony tailed B**tard, :shrug: Sorry Norm I didn't know it was an oldie :brickwall: . I also have enough trouble keeping up to date with Roy and Jimmy :thinking: , mind you Kak has the type of smugness that makes me sick :( .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote: I can't keep up with the stupid pony tailed B**tard, :shrug: Sorry Norm I didn't know it was an oldie :brickwall: . I also have enough trouble keeping up to date with Roy and Jimmy :thinking: , mind you Kak has the type of smugness that makes me sick :( .
They had me fooled too but NG3 pointed out that they were reposts from the now defunct SriLankerC channel. The "LAX" video is, I think, the only one that can be tied to a specific time but as I said, I can't see why Haining thinks they are worth reposting. Let's face it, most of what his soppy mate comes out with is absolute gibberish anyway.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Let's face it, most of what his soppy mate comes out with is absolute gibberish anyway.
Have you checked with Mr. Ebert about that??2? :haha:

Wait...did I just invent a new FOTL punctuation??2?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Any idea why this imbecile thinks that this is in any way revelatory? Common knowledge isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrhNh0qo_4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Because he doesn't know what the meaning of the word corporation is. He thinks a corporation has to be a private business run for profit, when that is only a definition that fits some corporations.

A corporation is a body of persons authorized by law to act as one person, and having rights and liabilities distinct from the individuals who are forming the corporation.

Is one definition, but Oxford Dictionary (here) gives the following definition
1 A large company or group of companies authorized to act as a single entity and recognized as such in law:
the Cardiff Bay Development Corporation
multinational corporations
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
SYNONYMS
2 British A group of people elected to govern a city, town, or borough:
the City of London Corporation
MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
SYNONYMS
3 dated, humorous A paunch.
Again it's worth noting that in none of those definitions is it a requirement of law or fact for a corporation to be run for profit. The man is an idiot who has precious little comprehension of the actual meaning of words he allows himself to be enraged by.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Again it's worth noting that in none of those definitions is it a requirement of law or fact for a corporation to be run for profit.
In fact, the earliest corporations were non-profit. I seem to recall learning in law school that the oldest existing corporations are the City of London and Oxford University. In contrast, for-profit corporations did not become common (at least in the U.S.) until the second quarter of the 19th Century, when various U.S. states enacted "business corporation laws."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)