"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:Colon is upto his old tricks trying to raise a fan club to attend the hearing - I think he is starting to poop himself a little

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... jqTgeJ3YqI

:Axe:
I hope so. I am quite surprised he hasn't found someone other that the silly hat six who is appearing the same day in an unrelated case. As he has done in the past. I can't remember her name but she gave a rallying call for "200" people to go along and support her at the court. Ceylon Mark Haining just happened to be appearing in court the same day :o .

He was of the belief that no one would notice how he was using the poor backward woman for his own ends.
I really hope Colon tries to arrest the judge
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
I really hope Colon tries to arrest the judge
No chance for at least three reasons -

1. They won't be able to work out which one the judge is because he/she won't be in robes.

2. The judge will flee the chamber at the first sign of any freeman woo.

3. Haining never takes the lead, he prefers to light the blue touch paper and then stand back (it is 5 November!) but he may be able to persuade Mickey to arrest the judge (or some other toady).
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Again it's worth noting that in none of those definitions is it a requirement of law or fact for a corporation to be run for profit.
In fact, the earliest corporations were non-profit. I seem to recall learning in law school that the oldest existing corporations are the City of London and Oxford University. In contrast, for-profit corporations did not become common (at least in the U.S.) until the second quarter of the 19th Century, when various U.S. states enacted "business corporation laws."
The concept is older than that. Churches have long assigned assets and operations to bodies whose membership continually changes but whose identity remains fixed. And after all, that's what the latin "coporatio" means, something made into a body.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

UK Column starring Mark Ceylon and Mickey Summers.
start 5 min in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tEYUzDR3cw
ceylon
I don’t lie , I don’t make things up, I put out the truth.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

wanglepin wrote:UK Column starring Mark Ceylon and Mickey Summers.
start 5 min in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tEYUzDR3cw
ceylon
I don’t lie , I don’t make things up, I put out the truth.
Lol, that's the funniest thing I've read all year
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Great new video from Ceylon, he exposes the "deceiver" Mark Gilllard, in forensic detail
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Actually, he does a cracking job in exposing Mark Gilllard, gotta give him that.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

how has he exposed him?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote:Great new video from Ceylon, he exposes the "deceiver" Mark Gilllard, in forensic detail
You'll have to share that with us one day. Sounds good. I mean, for Haining to expose anyone for anything would indeed be an impressive feat. I hope it's as good as his forensic legal skills, should be hilarious.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:Actually, he does a cracking job in exposing Mark Gilllard, gotta give him that.
All he has done is to repeat the questions raised by some on here about the alleged attack/vandalism.

He has the grace to acknowledge that a 'troll site' did a good job of analysing the so called evidence but doesn't have the grace to admit that he has plagiarised pretty much all of his points.

He proudly shows his signed affidavit where he says that he has never travelled to Gillards house etc.

Affidavit or not, I will always doubt that Haining tells the truth about anything - although I am not suggesting that he was involved in this event nor do I care whether he was or wasn't.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote:Great new video from Ceylon, he exposes the "deceiver" Mark Gilllard, in forensic detail
You'll have to share that with us one day. Sounds good. I mean, for Haining to expose anyone for anything would indeed be an impressive feat. I hope it's as good as his forensic legal skills, should be hilarious.
See the Mark Gillards board - Normal Wisdom posted the link earlier today.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

yes , his powers of deduction and forensics are right up there with Inspector Clouseau.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

wanglepin wrote:
yes , his powers of deduction and forensics are right up there with Inspector Clouseau.
He did a great job, left no stone or rock unturned.
The 2 and half litres clinched it for me.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Joinder wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
He did a great job, left no stone or rock unturned.
Trajectory and Physics was the clincher for me. I wonder, did he take into consideration the very real possiblity that because said wall is "6 or 7 foot high" that someone could have stood on something thereby giving themselves and elevated position, to achieve a diagonal (that is sloping to a freetard) course for this projectile rather than the proposed "rainbow" arc trajectory?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:...

Affidavit or not, I will always doubt that Haining tells the truth about anything - although I am not suggesting that he was involved in this event nor do I care whether he was or wasn't.
Not that I'd ever accuse Haining of telling the truth about anything but I sincerely doubt he'd go in person to vandalise Gillard's property. Lacks the balls. He's a lead-from-the-back kind of guy.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:...

Not that I'd ever accuse Haining of telling the truth about anything but I sincerely doubt he'd go in person to vandalise Gillard's property. Lacks the balls. He's a lead-from-the-back kind of guy.
I really wasn't hinting that he may of been involved in the vandalism but can understand why you might think that I was.

I agree that he is a lead from the back type.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote: He did a great job, left no stone or rock unturned.
He certainly crawled out from under a rock but a great job? Of maintaining his reputation as goodf's biggest plonker maybe. In fact definitely.

The 2.5 litres of paint has been raised before as some kind of proof that Gillard did it himself. Actually if you think it through it's more likely proof he didn't.

Whoever poured the paint had to bring it along in something. Most likely they brought it in a paint tin, the tin it came from the factory in would be a good bet.

Now, whoever poured this paint over the car has an empty paint tin. What to do? Should they take it away with them to dispose of sensibly? And what do they say if a friendly neighbourhood police officer stops them and enquires about the empty tin and its relationship to a recently refinished car?

Or do they just leave the damned thing there? Maybe just upended on the victim's car.

I think the tin would stay and there's a good chance the label would stick in Gillard's head.
Two and a half litres of gloss black, there, in his face.

But then those who have other agendas will always pick, choose and twist everything to suit what they want to believe.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So after Ceylon tries to get a court order to get Gillard to stop making videos about him on the internet, he goes and makes videos on the internet about Gillard?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

There is also the possibility that while carrying on as "Trial by Social Media" Gillard has also gotten on the wrong side of someone a bit more local, who knows or found out where he lives and is just harassing him, or it could be kids picking on the neighbourhood weirdo.

Gillard doesn't have any proof it's Ceylon beyond the fact that neither of them like each other and they have developed an internet spat. So while I believe Gillard is being harassed, at this point, even though I can't bloody stand Ceylon and think him a faecal stain on the backside of the underpants of society, I haven't seen any evidence to make me think he is either responsible or involved in the vandalism against Gillard.

Having said that I do think it notable, that Ceylon, in trying to protest his innocence is saying Gillard did this to himself, rather than making a more rational argument, that it wasn't him and could in fact have been any number of other people who Mark Gillard may have irked in the real world.

It's also not surprising that Ceylon would make video's about Gillard, I would suggest that he likely planned to make one if he got the injunction, Ceylon is the sort of person who tries to bully you into punching him so he can then go running to the teacher.
Warning may contain traces of nut
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

you have to believe Ceylon as he never lies, he said tom won, he said the courts have no power, he says you can use A4v to pay bills, he said WeRe bank was real, so going of that, I believe him