"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Joinder »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:That's nothing there's this website called Quatloos! that predicted that Tom would lose his house and how it would be done.

Spooky. :shock: :lol:
Tom didn't lose his house, it was stolen from him after a victorious judgement.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 08#p429205
teddy wrote:Those scales are shifting !. good on yer Tom, nows our time they wont stand , guy on the 10th. the systems curtains are now lifting and theyve no where to go . when we hit blocks, youre lot are in the den decimating the kabbal at its throat . great work .
Do you know, I think he's right. This Historic Victory!!11!11! is surely the turning point.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Great Prophet Zarquon will make the announcement when he returns.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:The Great Prophet Zarquon will make the announcement when he returns.
In a space ship that looks a lot like a DC-8.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I am thoroughly pissed off. Apparently our NWO masters have issued orders that we must now work towards turning everyone into perverts:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lLN5MtOddg
I have not received the memo. Have I upset our overlords in some way? Have I been expelled? Does it mean I will not be invited to the Christmas bash? How will I get through Christmas without sacrificing any virgins? What am I to do?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I am thoroughly pissed off. Apparently our NWO masters have issued orders that we must now work towards turning everyone into perverts:
I have not received the memo. Have I upset our overlords in some way? Have I been expelled? Does it mean I will not be invited to the Christmas bash? How will I get through Christmas without sacrificing any virgins? What am I to do?
Perversion by stealth
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I am thoroughly pissed off. Apparently our NWO masters have issued orders that we must now work towards turning everyone into perverts:
His comments sound almost as though he feels some guilt?? any way I bet he had a good look :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Perversion by stealth

I am embarrassed to say that I have to thank Coylon for bringing this to our attention, I was only vaguely aware of Ms Cyrus and cannot ever recall hearing her singing nor had any interest in the young woman at all.
But after reading the esteemed ones post over at Goofy HQ .......I Googled Miley Cyrus Nude Pics.
EUREKA!!!!!1!! BOOM.
What a fine uninhibited Girl she is, She is a sheer delight!, apparently ( if its handled tastefully ) she will shortly be doing a photo shoot fully clothed too. I can only wish her well, she reminded me of a girl who spent some time with me in Prague and that made me ' Homesick' for the place......so much that I have just booked a mini break (purely for Christmas shopping you understand) to return in a fortnight! 8) .
So a BIG Thank You to the Colonic One.....and can only say if you are a Heterosexual Man or even a Lesbian please check out the said Ms Cyrus.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

vampireLOREN wrote: she reminded me of a girl who spent some time with me in Prague and that made me ' Homesick' for the place......so much that I have just booked a mini break (purely for Christmas shopping you understand) to return in a fortnight!
I have just returned from a cultural and educational trip to Prague, investigating the proliferation of 'Pivovar' i.e. micro-breweries in the fair city. I had to visit large numbers of these establishments and sample many, many beers, during a period of 12 hours per day.
It was a daunting task, as you can imagine. But at about 80p ($1.20) per half litre it didn't exactly break the bank.
I'm already pining for another trip.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: she reminded me of a girl who spent some time with me in Prague and that made me ' Homesick' for the place......so much that I have just booked a mini break (purely for Christmas shopping you understand) to return in a fortnight!
I have just returned from a cultural and educational trip to Prague, investigating the proliferation of 'Pivovar' i.e. micro-breweries in the fair city. I had to visit large numbers of these establishments and sample many, many beers, during a period of 12 hours per day.
It was a daunting task, as you can imagine. But at about 80p ($1.20) per half litre it didn't exactly break the bank.
I'm already pining for another trip.
I have been several times always making my pilgrimage to St Cyril's church where the brave men from #2 commando gave their lives. The city is wonderful !! I had planned on this last trip to finally go to the blue man theatre but.....well a family who have a small group of hotels all in the old city by the St Charles bridge...their youngest son runs a hotel which is either a bordello with a pretence of being a hotel...or a hotel with the facilities of a bordello ( 5 star on both points!). Anyway's it was a treat for a friend ( his 'stag do' )who was shortly to enjoy the benefits of a 'steampunk themed wedding'....so we travelled the town with the girls as guides during the day, ate in the hotel......and stayed indoors for entertainment. Czech Beer is outstanding!! Czech and Slovak girls make life worth living!
Bones

Post by Bones »

All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... lSwdOJ3YqI
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

Sod it! do you know what? if anybody gets treated badly its Bones!.....GD it !! I... above all others have failed you
But no more I will spread your name far and wide.
Namaste Comrade.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bones wrote:All the posts quoted from here and do I get a mention...... not even one (I might be wrong, I could not be bothered to read it all)

Not only that Pigpot was hailing Joinder as his hero earlier on Goofyland, post's been deleted now :Axe:

I tell a lie, it's still there :haha:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... lSzo3rfWK0
Last edited by AndyPandy on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

My God what a bunch of incomprehensible drivel posted to a message board. Good luck to anyone who tries to follow any of that. I was lost after the first few pages. Quoting and formatting a right mess.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
You two should get a hotel room, I am sure you would be very happy together :roll:
Pox

Post by Pox »

NYGman wrote:

My God what a bunch of incomprehensible drivel posted to a message board. Good luck to anyone who tries to follow any of that. I was lost after the first few pages. Quoting and formatting a right mess.
So, he has a new pen to play in!

Thank you mods for presumably blocking much of that tosh.

And thank you pigpot for deluging GOOFY with such drivel.

What happened to the phrase 'less is more'?

How long before he gets banned over there? Place your bets.
They will be far less tolerant over there.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

How wonderful is this? I wonder how long he will last? :thinking: , PigPot you delightful man...please make posts like this 3 or 4 times a day !!1!!!1!!! you have come home to those that will appreciate you :beatinghorse: . :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
OUTSTANDING!.
ps please mention Bones.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:

Stupendous and quiet wonderful effort from Pigpot.
I share your admiration - encore please pigpot.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:
NYGman wrote:

So, he has a new pen to play in!

Thank you mods for presumably blocking much of that tosh.

And thank you pigpot for deluging GOOFY with such drivel.

What happened to the phrase 'less is more'?

How long before he gets banned over there? Place your bets.
They will be far less tolerant over there.
PigPots cut and thrust.....or cut'n'paste has made my day.....God I hope he keeps that up!
The shit he writes........I laughed so much I farted.