"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Wankspittle, however, makes me feel slightly queasy whenever I read it but I don't think Americans or Canadians really get that one so it goes unnoticed. It's a funny old world.
That plus I've been Arthur Wankspittle for several years before I joined Quatloos and people on here would have come across me on other sites where I use that name. It's not my forum. If the "old hands" and moderators don't like something they'll tell you what is acceptable and what isn't; it's their forum and their call.
Merry Christmas.....and call yourself what you like....who gives a damn?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Has anyone seen the " police bow to common law" video on Ceylon's YouTube?
I'm pretty sure it must be an old one as the cops seem baffled by the " its not a car its a private conveyance" line, along with the usual tomfoolery of Acts etc etc.
Anyway, its been trumpeted as a success so I'm hoping it will inspire others to try it. Peace
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

[Moderator: The Observer] Post removed for being off-topic and irrelevant.
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

One posted by Colon in Nottingham, all going well, group of activists having a reasonable and polite interaction with the local police. Until one starts prattling on about "common law oath", "statutes and acts" and paedophiles (why are this lot seemingly unable to have a conversation without mentioning that topic)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCV4eGQXMfY
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

CommonOrGarden wrote:One posted by Colon in Nottingham, all going well, group of activists having a reasonable and polite interaction with the local police. Until one starts prattling on about "common law oath", "statutes and acts" and paedophiles (why are this lot seemingly unable to have a conversation without mentioning that topic)
I wonder what this protest is about, there are tents and masked men, who strangely enough were "intimidated" by the police arriving with flashing lights.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

It's a homeless camp, a sad situation for those people to be in, and I have only admiration for those taking the time to help them.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

CommonOrGarden wrote:One posted by Colon in Nottingham, all going well, group of activists having a reasonable and polite interaction with the local police. Until one starts prattling on about "common law oath", "statutes and acts" and paedophiles (why are this lot seemingly unable to have a conversation without mentioning that topic)
Yes, I've been following this series of videos. I have a good deal of sympathy with the basic principle of helping the homeless even if it is simply making rough sleeping a bit more comfortable. However, it wasn't long before the "activists" could not resist showing their true colours and perhaps their true intent. They couldn't handle the fact that the Police had acted entirely reasonably throughout the last few days and had to start goading them. Then in one video, perhaps this one, having denied all along that this was a "protest" they let slip that until all of the people in the tents were housed, at the same time and seemingly in the location that they had chosen that nobody was going anywhere. It's also interesting that the Council claim that not all of the homeless are actually from the Nottingham area and perhaps not all are actually homeless.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Certainly the council have no obligation if people are not homeless, or have been made intentionally homeless.
As for not being from the area, you don't have to be. You only need a connection to the area, thru relatives or work for example. The fightback group on the whole seem sensible and reasonable. Unfortunately the usual suspects seemed to have latched onto this with their distractive activities and peadophile accusations.
Sometimes I wonder whether they are actually a group designed to disrupt and ruin well meaning activists.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:Certainly the council have no obligation if people are not homeless, or have been made intentionally homeless.
As for not being from the area, you don't have to be. You only need a connection to the area, thru relatives or work for example. The fightback group on the whole seem sensible and reasonable. Unfortunately the usual suspects seemed to have latched onto this with their distractive activities and peadophile accusations.
Sometimes I wonder whether they are actually a group designed to disrupt and ruin well meaning activists.
I must have been watching the wrong video, all I saw was a druggy and a drunk both apparently tent dwellers. My heart is overflowing with sympathy for their plight! :violin: a few nights torrential rain should do the trick.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

If Colon actually gave two shakes about the homeless, why doesn't he let a couple of them move into his house ? :shrug:

As for his now promoted ability to cure cancer, given that I have lost a parent to it, I am finding him even more offensive than usual and hope in Court, justice is served and no one buys him any soap on a rope :naughty:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bones wrote:If Colon actually gave two shakes about the homeless, why doesn't he let a couple of them move into his house ? :shrug:
They don't have anything to steal??? :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:If Colon actually gave two shakes about the homeless, why doesn't he let a couple of them move into his house ? :shrug:

As for his now promoted ability to cure cancer, given that I have lost a parent to it, I am finding him even more offensive than usual and hope in Court, justice is served and no one buys him any soap on a rope :naughty:
Actually Chrissy morris has a video where he informs a Cancer Charity that the Cancer Act is designed to prevent cancer cures.
In fact a section of it is designed to prevent charlatans advertising quack remedies in order to fleece desperate people.
Alternatives "cures" are all the internet anyway, with some amazing claims being made, but of course there is a worldwide conspiracy to suppress them ( big pharma).
Having lost several family members I know only too well how you can grasp at anything offered that might help.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Well, I care about the homeless too, but the fact that I don't have them in my home doesn't mean that I don't care about them does it ?
The charity "Shelter" say that benefit changes, and the cutting of mental health provision is leading to an increase in homelessness, something that should concern everyone quite frankly.
Let's not your disdain for some of the usual characters blind yourself to a real human problem.
Peace.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Joinder wrote: Actually Chrissy morris has a video where he informs a Cancer Charity that the Cancer Act is designed to prevent cancer cures.
Well if Chrissy Morris has done a video about it, it must be true... :roll:

Oh wait, hold on a sec.. is that the same chrissy morris

viewtopic.php?t=10715

As for video's - there is one video in which it is mentioned that a certain Tom Crawfraud won !!!1!!! - just because there is a video, doesn't mean it is true :brickwall:

Joinder wrote:In fact a section of it is designed to prevent charlatans advertising quack remedies in order to fleece desperate people.
Alternatives "cures" are all the internet anyway, with some amazing claims being made, but of course there is a worldwide conspiracy to suppress them ( big pharma).
Having lost several family members I know only too well how you can grasp at anything offered that might help.
Then you should fully appreciate the potential dangers and risks of these alternative treatments in favour of treatments provided by the NHS, especially when dealing with primary tumour' s and metastatic spread - Ceylon sounds like he is in full David Icke mode, I wonder how long until he says he is Jesus

Whilst I know you are on a mission recently to wind people up Joinder, please when it comes to Cancer.. don't go there
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

While joinder has been on a roll lately, getting moderator approval for pretty much all of his postings, he is still on moderated status. So if he starts using Quatlooos to dispense quack medical advice, or in fact any medical advice, it will be time for me to start stomping on him again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote: The charity "Shelter" say that benefit changes, and the cutting of mental health provision is leading to an increase in homelessness, something that should concern everyone quite frankly.
Let's not your disdain for some of the usual characters blind yourself to a real human problem.
Peace.
Another thing adding to homelessness is listening to gurus and not paying the rent/mortgage. :violin:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Another thing adding to homelessness is listening to gurus and not paying the rent/mortgage. :violin:
Which is what blows their whole "no harm" mantra out of the water. All they do is cause harm then walk away. What makes it worse is they must know their nonsense can do nothing good which begs the question of why they do it at all. So far all I can come up with is ego and possibly getting a bit of cash in some way.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Burnaby49 wrote:While joinder has been on a roll lately, getting moderator approval for pretty much all of his postings, he is still on moderated status. So if he starts using Quatlooos to dispense quack medical advice, or in fact any medical advice, it will be time for me to start stomping on him again.
I take great exception to your comments. I stated clearly that part of the Cancer Act is designed to PREVENT charlatans taking advantage of vunerable people.
I also said I had lost close family members to cancer, it might suit you to not allow some of my posts but at least read and understand my viewpoint instead of pretending that I might be about to dispense quack remedies when my views are expressly the opposite.
I hope you have the decency to allow this comment to put things straight.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not strictly Celyon but 100% Goodf insanity. This time regarding the Koln incident, and it's a masterpiece of repressed paranoia, badly veiled racism and the usual goodf delusions.

Even tigger cat has finally flipped and realised goodf is mainly bullshit.

Read this thread at your peril.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... o13juzfXCQ
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
guilty

Post by guilty »

Ceylon is promoting this 'brilliant' piece of misinformation:

Regarding:
DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011
on consumer rights, amending Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577/EEC and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council

Some eedjit on GOODF says:
what i know of this is, if you hand back the keys of your dwelling, even after 1-30 years later, the bank has to reimburse you ALL you paid, PLUS return the ORIGINAL loan offer within 6 days of receiving the below letter, the majority of mortgage were NOT signed at the business premises of the bank, most were signed in mortgage brokers office, there has been millions paid out by the banks in Germany recently on foot of this Statutory Instrument
Don't let the facts get in the way, Ceylon. This is consumer protection regulation, and has no effect on mortgages.
3. This Directive shall not apply to contracts:
(e) for the creation, acquisition or transfer of immovable property or of rights in immovable property;
(f) for the construction of new buildings, the substantial conversion of existing buildings and for rental of accommodation for residential purposes;
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."