Post by SteveUK »

Lunacy :beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by PeanutGallery »

Actually I would recommend simply handing back the keys to the property if you find yourself in excessive arrears and struggling to maintain repayments. It would be a better tactic than going down the Tom Crawford path and not only losing your home and winding up owing the bank twice as much after they evicted you.

Of course you won't get back every payment you made, bank has costs of doing business and shareholders to please, but you will get more back than nothing or as shown above a very large negative something.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Colon's such an idiot, he's actually posted up a video taken during a Court hearing with the caption 'judge ignores rule of law and commits contempt of court'. Failing (obviously) to see the fact that the idiot who's taken the video is themselves doing just that !!

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... riVJ3rfWK0
guilty

Post by guilty »

AndyPandy wrote:Colon's such an idiot, he's actually posted up a video taken during a Court hearing with the caption 'judge ignores rule of law and commits contempt of court'.
And the newspaper report is:
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1 ... r/?ref=mac

Land Council Trust http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... on#p204555
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

guilty wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Colon's such an idiot, he's actually posted up a video taken during a Court hearing with the caption 'judge ignores rule of law and commits contempt of court'.
And the newspaper report is:
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1 ... r/?ref=mac

Land Council Trust http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... on#p204555
Not another one defending a shabby shed, shades of Tom Crawford all over again :snicker:
legpull
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by legpull »

The Bournemouth article is worth reading for the comments section.
I bet no one knew that fluoride was given to the inmates in Concentration Camps in order to crystallise their pineal glands and gain control of them ?.
Apart from that, and although the shed thing looks a wreck, the woman and daughter look surprisingly happy, and I wonder if the council are going to house them in a shitty bedsit after the eviction ?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Comments are generally against these idiots, except for a couple of idiots posting standard incorrect Freeman theories, trying to convince the masses that they know more that the average person, but done so in a way that shows their idiocy. There seem to be 3 types of posters:

1) Locals complaining about the cost/damage done by these scofflaws, who can't contribute in a meaningful way to society
2) Freemen who are trying to convince the masses that these people are in the right and protected by "Common law" and are in fact doing good
3) The Debunkers who point out all the flaws and holes in the arguments used by the Freeman mentioned in #2 above.

So thanks for drawing our attention to the comments, but it looks as if the idiocy there is already being rebutted by those who actually know the laws and understand it, and are doing a good job of making those Freeman look like the Idiots they are.

Finally, way to go in perpetuating another INTERNET MYTH: http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... nazi-myth/
So where does the story come from?

Andy Hollinger, who handles media relations at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, tried not to laugh as we explained our fact-check.

"I can almost guarantee you that is indeed an urban myth," he said. "... That sounds like Conspiracy Theory 101."

But he humored us, putting historian Patricia Heberer on the phone. Her expertise is the German medical community, including Holocaust-era experimentation.

Most Nazi medical experiments, she said, had two themes: new drugs and treatments for common battlefield ailments, from war wounds to typhus, or the more infamous effort to underpin Nazi racial ideas, such as Josef Mengele's twin studies. None of the experimentation that she knows of involved fluoride — for mind control or for healthy teeth.

Meanwhile, in the concentration camp system, as in the ghettos, it would have been surprising if fluoride delivery was a focus — in the final few days before liberation, water lines scarcely delivered water. So, water treated just for the Jews?

"I can't see it," she said.

But she had heard a similar Cold War-era theory. It wasn't about the Nazis fluoridating water. It was the Communists.

• • •

Still, do an Internet search for "fluoride" and "Nazis," and you'll find articles such as "Nazi Connections to Fluoride in America's Drinking Water." The text appears on various sites, and includes the citations "Stephen 1995," and "Bryson 2004."

"Stephen 1995" is likely Ian E. Stephens, author of a 1987 self-published booklet, an extract of which was published in Nexus Magazine in 1995. We tracked down a copy of the article from the magazine's website, an alternative Australian publication covering "health breakthroughs, future science and technology, suppressed news, free energy, religious revisionism, conspiracy, the environment, history and ancient mysteries, the mind, UFOs, paranormal and the unexplained."

It's called "Fluoridation: Mind Control of the Masses?" And in it we meet government research worker Charles Eliot Perkins, who at the end of World War II purportedly learned from a big German chemical producer that it had developed a plan to fluoridate occupied countries.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him," says a document quoted in the excerpt. "Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

"Bryson 2004" is Christopher Bryson, an investigative reporter and television producer who reported on Guatemalan human rights abuses for the BBC World Service, National Public Radio and the Atlanta Journal Constitution in the 1980s, and later wrote a book called The Fluoride Deception. It delves into murky connections between military-industrial fluoride polluters and the early push for public water fluoridation.

His book mentions Nazis or Nazism less than 10 times, and none of the references discuss water fluoridation. We contacted him.

"I never came across any documentation or credible information showing that fluoride was used in Nazi death camps," he said.

• • •

In 2009, two scientists published a book called The Fluoride Wars: How a Modest Public Health Measure Became America's Longest Running Political Melodrama.

The hydrologists dedicate more than 30 pages to conspiracy theories and their origins. We contacted one of them.

"The World War II death camp statement is an absurd lie," said Jay Lehr, who has authored or co-authored more than 30 books, most of them self-described "boring science books for scientists."

The Fluoride Wars instead presents a lively social history of the fluoridation debate in the United States.

And it starts with the first large-scale fluoridation in history, not in Europe, but in Grand Rapids, Mich., in 1945.

• • •

Given the topic, it seems appropriate to conclude with Wikipedia, where we found mention of Nazis and fluoride — in an article listing conspiracy theories: Fluoridation is alternately part of a "Communist, Fascist or New World Order or Illuminati plot to take over the world." It was "pioneered by a German chemical company to make people submissive to those in power." It was "used in Russian prison camps and produces schizophrenia."

Our Holocaust historian knew of no such project. Two book authors who researched the topic, one a journalist, the other a hydrologist, found no credible evidence of such a connection. A leading anti-fluoridation activist repudiates the story. The most commonly cited Web source for the story was a 16-year-old extract in a fringe Australian publication. So we can confidently declare this claim Pants on Fire!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
legpull
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by legpull »

Thank you NYGman for that in depth response.
The fluoridation of water often pops up with the freemen or eco warriors type, so thanks for the info.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

legpull wrote:Thank you NYGman for that in depth response.
The fluoridation of water often pops up with the freemen or eco warriors type, so thanks for the info.
And like almost all the Freemen or Eco Warrior types, this theory like most others they put forth, are not true. This also shows that Freemen and Eco Warriors do little research on the theories and topics they put out there, as most, like this one, are easily debunked... Let's examine your theories on Freemanism then, so we can also point out why those theories also fail. Perhaps you want to go over your theories of TC's Victories, would be happy to debunk those for you too.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote: And like almost all the Freemen or Eco Warrior types, this theory like most others they put forth, are not true. ..
Why who'd a thunk it, the freemen spout lies? The mystery for me is not that these idiots are unable to speak the truth but there are bigger idiots out there who swallow the crap without testing it first.

Even more mysterious, as the Crawfords and their followers (few though they are now) demonstrate, is how the hell they keep on believing the nonsense even when it's been explained in the very simplest terms, with pictures, precisely why it's all lies.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The trouble with which is that often people with genuine concerns, to a new process or technology, for instance fracking, the environmental affects of which aren't that clear, and so this enables a government or regulatory body to brush those concerns aside because it's only a bunch of nutjob protesters. This frustrates debate and makes it harder for those who might raise legitimate objections to actually be heard.

They do the causes they are campaigning for much more harm than good by simply craving the attention of the mob. Of course we've evidence of that simply from the long list of people who Ceylon has helped to stay in their homes, like Paula Campbell, Tom Crawford, those folks in Port Talbot et cetera.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:The trouble with which is that often people with genuine concerns...
who are notable by their absence from
PeanutGallery wrote: the long list of people who Ceylon has helped to stay in their homes, like Paula Campbell, Tom Crawford, those folks in Port Talbot et cetera.
because a genuine person with genuine concerns and a shred of genuine honour, not to mention self respect, would run a mile from the Haining crew within minutes of examining their proposition.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Haining is never one to hide his lamp under a bushel is he?

And wants to milk his 'hero' status of sitting on a roof to it's full potential - problem is that it ain't working! Nobody gives a shit'

Last Sunday, over on GOODF he posted an hour plus video of the gang on the roof - it received 3 comments - one of which was from Sycophant Sally, so let's call it 2 posts. (the other 2 comments were equally sycophantic).

Earlier today, he posted a part one of three videos of the so called 'attempted murder ' by Notts Police - so far, no comments.

I can only think that he surmised that his audience on GOODF have the memory of a goldfish, hence the reason for splitting the footage into easily digested segments.

Get over it Haining, nobody is interested (even on your 'own' site) and I am so disinterested that I will not posts the links to your YouTube videos on this site as I suspect that my fellow forum members can't give a toss about your pathetic attempts to gain some sort of brownie points as some form of 'super hero' - you aren't one and you never will be.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Pox wrote:Get over it Haining, nobody is interested (even on your 'own' site) and I am so disinterested that I will not posts the links to your YouTube videos on this site as I suspect that my fellow forum members can't give a toss about your pathetic attempts to gain some sort of brownie points as some form of 'super hero' - you aren't one and you never will be.
Yes, I've noticed that on other Crawfraud related sites recently they have been posting videos and photos of their past 'glory days' ... "Ah, good times, remember when etc. ...
I would concur that the general fmotl crowd have lost interest in the whole Fearn Chase saga, and these are attempts to get the mob adrenalin flowing again.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

(apologies for swearing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88cXhcXJ4hc

Bring it on Colon

Excuse me, if I don't shit myself just yet, you short,pony tailed twat :haha: -

Try getting your facts straight first - sorry forgot who I was talking too :naughty:

Good to see the bald chubby one and Colon have signed up to Quatloos.

Why don't you post ? What are you afraid of ?

We don't have scissors, we won't cut your pony tail off, I promise :whistle:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bonsey.

What has merited this? I can't watch those Cak n Mak videos without an irreparable reduction in IQ - any chance you can paraphrase?

It must be something horrible as your avatar has gone a bit Hulk-ish.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Slap head and the pony tail one think that due to the changes being introduced about trolls (it is in regard to false profiles being set up in real peoples names and the then posting of embarressing information)- somehow this will mean our names and addresses being reveled for them to make public.

Colon really hates people posting the truth about the Sov Cit and Freeman idiots

Tom lost his home and you helped him to lose all the equity, colon.. that is a fact - sue me
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:(apologies for swearing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88cXhcXJ4hc
Not a lot to do this evening so I actually watched this!!

Not just the IP stuff - some more rubbish -

Did I hear correctly ? - Haining saying 'everyone who has been naughty should be sterilised'.
Did this apply to MP's only? He didn't make this clear, unless I missed something?

I can just imagine - 'you have been VERY,VERY naughty, so off you go to have your gonads removed with a rusty knife'.

How does this fit with the gaotee bearded one saying 'we love you all'?

Usual twaddle from Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pox

Post by Pox »

His son ? and 2011?