"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Hercule Parrot »

James Cleary, prosecuting, had told the court: "He and some of the people he associates with dispute that the English law – the English legal system – applies to them."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Past, present and future , you can rely on Messrs Haining to entertain....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bones

Post by Bones »

Given Colon's and James's recent bromance, I am a little surprised that colon has not used GOODF to help track down the idiot that hit James's car. I obviously don't like James but I am glad that both him and his family were not hurt the Police tracks down the idiot soon

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... y-11048044

If anyone recognises the car, please contact the Police
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Given Colon's and James's recent bromance, I am a little surprised that colon has not used GOODF to help track down the idiot that hit James's car. I obviously don't like James but I am glad that both him and his family were not hurt the Police tracks down the idiot soon

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... y-11048044

If anyone recognises the car, please contact the Police
A sceptic would wonder if this was a cash for crash stunt, but I am sure that this isn't the case.

Thankfully, noone appears to be seriously hurt, apart from a bit of whiplash maybe?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What is that OUR Jay Bradley?!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:What is that OUR Jay Bradley?!

Yes, I just hope as he was driving that he has learnt from his past mistakes and taken that competence test, to get back his licence and was insured

http://www.qcourt.co.uk/uk/court_report ... 220181.htm

James Bradley committed to prison for driving whilst disqualified

James John BRADLEY
Golborne

Drove a motor vehicle on a road while disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence

Used a motor vehicle on a road, or other public place when there was not in force in relation to that use such a policy of insurance or such a security in respect of third party risks

Committed to prison for 4 months forthwith

Disqualified for holding or obtaining a driving licence for 18 month(s). Disqualified until test of competence has been passed
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.facebook.com/Idiot-UK-Drive ... 8/?fref=nf

scroll down until you find it, they are giving James a hard time

Daniel Sheppard Why on earth would you wait to call the police? It's being driven by someone who clearly has no regard for people's lives so why is he going to bother about exchanging insurance details?! Christ some people
Ashley Baker Stupid stupid person. If they had gone on to ACTUALLY kill someone, all because "Jay" didn't call in a car driving like a c**t? Jay, you suck.
Like · Reply · 10 ·
Adi Lindley What's to say by this clown not reporting it straight away this car might of caused a serious accident then how would he feel too many people trying to get "likes" instead of using there brain in the real world
Matt Russell Hello, it was me driving that car; apologies for the damage. My insurance details are **** *** 12345.

Said no one, ever. Ring the Police and send them the video. Get a crime number and then contact your insurers. This guy isn't going to own up!
Like · Reply · 188 · 14 hrs
Nathan Leighton so really what your saying is either "i dont have insurance so dont want to take this to the police, so please own up and save me getting arrested" or, "my dashcam is awful and the registration number is not clear therefore i will look like a bellend going to the police". OOOH Or, "i havent been to the police yet as i was drunk driving when this happened and they may breathalyse me"?
Like · Reply · 14 · 12 hrs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why is Jay calling it the "family car" instead of "my car".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:Why is Jay calling it the "family car" instead of "my car".
I would suspect, considering who we're talking about, you already know the answer to that question.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I chuckled at this
Jay, who works as an accident manager,
I thought it was quite ironic.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Person who thinks the law doesn't apply to him put at risk by a person who thinks the law doesn't apply to him.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

The ironic part is he's posted the video on his bailiff watch and advice page saying if they don't come forward he's going to the police. What's the chances of the driver being a member of the bailiff watch page? Or is he saying his page is full of morons so one of them must know the driver and therfore get them to own up ?

What's the betting we get another video son whereby he's bought something new and expensive with the compo money from the idiot driver?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have an alternate scenario for why the posting where he posted. I very seriously suspect that the LAST thing this genius wants is any actual contact as that will also eventually involve the authorities, insurance company, and who knows who all else, and that is the last thing I suspect he can afford. What he is doing is playing a version of the unilateral contract game, in that if the party who hit him doesn't come forward, in that very limited venue, he can claim anything he wants, victory, and continue on with his silly charade without actually having to do anything that would have consequences for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jay hasn't told the police already? Tut tut. RTA 1988 s170:
... must do so as soon as is reasonably practicable and, in any case, within twenty-four hours of the occurrence of the accident.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

notorial dissent wrote:I have an alternate scenario for why the posting where he posted. I very seriously suspect that the LAST thing this genius wants is any actual contact as that will also eventually involve the authorities, insurance company, and who knows who all else, and that is the last thing I suspect he can afford. What he is doing is playing a version of the unilateral contract game, in that if the party who hit him doesn't come forward, in that very limited venue, he can claim anything he wants, victory, and continue on with his silly charade without actually having to do anything that would have consequences for him.
Agreed, also as discussed previously because of his previous convictions, the cost of getting insurance in his own name would be a lot more expensive, and even as a named driver would drive the policy cost up and the excess. I am betting the cheapest policy was taken and the excess for that reduction in cost is so high, it is not worth claiming, even though he is not at fault..
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am just curious why after the accident, James deleted a video he had posted earlier of him driving his mondeo - telling everyone how much he loves mondeo's - that he has brought another one and telling everyone about his dash cam's.

Someone had reversed into him recently and now this - two people driving into you James in such a short period of time - I do feel for you

I am just glad that an innocent Merc was not hurt in the making of the video
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Bones wrote:I am just curious why after the accident, James deleted a video he had posted earlier of him driving his mondeo - telling everyone how much he loves mondeo's - that he has brought another one and telling everyone about his dash cam's.

Someone had reversed into him recently and now this - two people driving into you James in such a short period of time - I do feel for you

I am just glad that an innocent Merc was not hurt in the making of the video

James John Bradley another one of life's professional victims.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

when a brit says a car "reversed" i'm guessing that's the equivalent of the american term "backed up". is that right?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote:when a brit says a car "reversed" i'm guessing that's the equivalent of the american term "backed up". is that right?
Yeah... Don't your cars have a 'R' position on the gear lever? :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?