"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by doublelong »

The thing I noticed with the hit and run video there speed is displayed using GPS just before the mini hit James speeds up to close the gap also there is a lag with GPS speed update so you can easily add 5mph. So I don't think the mini came out of nowhere like he says, I would suggest he new damn well and sped up to close the gag which is more likely being the pratt that he is. :brickwall:
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

ceylon is covering very old ground know.
Whinging 4 years later!!!!1!!! to the police about police " allowing innocent members of the public being beaten up" . stolen at Port Talbot eviction. I love this video.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... u58UjSsV8E
Bones

Post by Bones »

doublelong wrote:So I don't think the mini came out of nowhere like he says, I would suggest he new damn well and sped up to close the gag which is more likely being the pratt that he is. :brickwall:
Given his latest post, you could be right as it now sounds that there is more to this story (shock horror surprise) than was first said

James 'previously disqualified and caught driving whilst banned and without insurance' Bradley wrote: i was giving the driver a chance to come and give himself up before i gave the rest of the footage i have of him driving like a tool on the A580 earlier.
I wonder what was going on earlier ? Doesn't appear so random after all

Never noticed before but James claims his car was written off

Yet the only damage was

FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Holy crap I'd hot glue an old bolt onto that dent and pull it out myself.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Looks as if it has caught the wheel as well so possibly some suspension damage. It's all repairable though.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Someone commented on the video saying something along the lines of its hardly a write off.

But yes interesting line about him having footage of the driver being a tool earlier. Also about the police attending. Did they not ask him about the damage?the mini appears to have clattered the car to the left of James with way more impact than James, has he not offered the footage to that driver in a bid for the incident to be taken more seriously by all concerned. Also why would you prefer to use the power of fb to find the person involved unless you have something to hide? as has previously been said. If the dash cam's show what he claims then he can be cleared of any wrong doing surely and just the idiot mini driver prosecuted?

Can anyone be sure that's even footage from his car and he hasn't simply done damage elsewhere and using someone else's footage to make himself look like the victim again?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, IF the police were called and reported this, and numbnutz has video of it, and has reported it to his insurance company, then why all the drama. He claims to have the number plate so it shouldn't be any big issue for the driver to be found. They tend to take hit and run VERY VERY seriously here, is this not the case in the UK? I keep feeling like there is something major missing from the picture. Maybe it's just me??? Somehow it keeps reminding me of my cousin explaining how he COULDN'T possibly have thrown the football through the plate glass window.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

trolled

again
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Seems like an authentic collision - the video is time-stamped with GPS coordinates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmnmIjgkeW8

Probably quite frightening for the victim car, as so unexpected. No obvious reason for a write-off though, it's all being hyped up as if it was attempted murder.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The car could be unregistered or on cloned plates, it might even have been Dante the Beagle driving!

Even if the car can't be traced, Jay would normally be entitled to claim from the Motor Insurer's Bureau (unless he was also uninsured at the time of the accident, say because he was disqualified, or not covered by a policy). As for the car being written off, depending on the age/condition it might be considered not economical to repair or it could just be a slight exaggeration.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I am still of the opinion that Jay is being less than forthcoming in all this, adn I think that is the real story here.

It is entirely possible that the could be totaled for insurance purposes, depending on the level of coverage you have and the age. Sometimes things that look minor are anything but and will cost more to fix than the car is wroth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's entirely possible the car is insured, therefore, for all intents and purposes appears legal, but he hasn't declared his criminal record when he applied for it, it would increase the cost of the insurance at least tenfold and some simply will refuse to take on the risk, especially relating to his conviction / imprisonment for having no licence or insurance in the past.

Which is why possibly he wants to try and find the driver to get him to cough up for the damage.

If he does claim and they'll find his convictions and void the insurance and ensure he never gets any insurance ever again.
Bones

Post by Bones »

After making all those video's for "us" - old James has changed his FB privacy settings to private following his latest accident

Strange that someone that craves attention is now trying to hide from it - I wonder why that could be :shrug: :whistle:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I think his privacy settings may have more to do with the fact that he posted about a split with his beloved candice. She's been making allegations against him (apparently) but he's claiming he has more self respect than to respond :haha: :snicker:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

midjit-gems wrote:She's been making allegations against him (apparently)
Allegations against the flesh and blood living man with blood flowing through his veins or allegations against the legal name fiction?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:She's been making allegations against him (apparently)
Allegations against the flesh and blood living man with blood flowing through his veins or allegations against the legal name fiction?
Against the straw man surely, trouble is I'm never quite sure which is which :shrug:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
Against the straw man surely, trouble is I'm never quite sure which is which :shrug:
The straw man is the all caps name. You know.....the corporation that is created when parents register a birth and hand ownership of the child over to the state. The one the birth bond is attached to.....the birth bond that is worth squillions. So it all hinges on one question. When Candice made those allegations.....when she uttered Jay's name.....did she say it in upper or lower case?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
The straw man is the all caps name. You know.....the corporation that is created when parents register a birth and hand ownership of the child over to the state. The one the birth bond is attached to.....the birth bond that is worth squillions. So it all hinges on one question. When Candice made those allegations.....when she uttered Jay's name.....did she say it in upper or lower case?

Have you heard her voice? She speaks in capital letters!
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

It couldn't be the STRAWMAN could it? Wouldn't that leave her open to a judgement from a common law court, or the 12 barons for copyright infringements and possibly an invoice per use? I'm sensing someone may be getting a few letters in the post. Three maybe.
Bones

Post by Bones »

midjit-gems wrote:I think his privacy settings may have more to do with the fact that he posted about a split with his beloved candice. She's been making allegations against him (apparently) but he's claiming he has more self respect than to respond :haha: :snicker:
I can't blame her really, we have all seen the video's of him parking up in the middle of the night with various people and to think I was only joking about him having a bromance with Colon :whistle: