"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: My guess would be any relative of the Crawfords. They are all probably at work thinking up an excuse why that unused spare room couldn't possibly be suitable.......
I think they'd be OK with Tom and Sue - it's their friends who appear to be barely house trained (and Craig).

Having said that I do wonder if it will be long before Tom trades his hat for a fez.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

slowsmile wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: My guess would be any relative of the Crawfords. They are all probably at work thinking up an excuse why that unused spare room couldn't possibly be suitable.......
I think they'd be OK with Tom and Sue - it's their friends who appear to be barely house trained (and Craig).

Having said that I do wonder if it will be long before Tom trades his hat for a fez.
I would encourage all the Enforcement Officers to sport Panama Hats and for the two Leaders to wear Bowler hats, If by chance they arrive at a time unexpected I wonder? could I request that they film it and post it on YouTube.....please.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:This is a message for Ceylon, how do you sleep at night ?
More to the point....where will Tom Crawford sleep at night?
In a just world, Tom Crawford would have to sleep in an outhouse, and Ceylon would have to sleep in the pit beneath that outhouse.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote: I would encourage all the Enforcement Officers to sport Panama Hats ...
OMG, that would be hilarious. Unfortunately someone sensible will ensure it doesn't happen.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

While I appreciate being mentioned in Ceylon's video I've finally moved up to the big league with my own personalized video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

So I'm back in the running Normal!

Perhaps I've been a little harsh with Menard. He's in difficult circumstances, on the run from an arrest warrant, broke, begging for money on the internet. A bum with no prospects and a wasted life behind him. And there I am kicking him when he's down. Well, each to their own nature, I gotta be me.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=560#p191854
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:While I appreciate being mentioned in Ceylon's video I've finally moved up to the big league with my own personalized video!

Perhaps I've been a little harsh with Menard. He's in difficult circumstances, on the run from an arrest warrant, broke, begging for money on the internet. A bum with no prospects and a wasted life behind him. And there I am kicking him when he's down. Well, each to their own nature, I gotta be me.

Oh Well Done.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

And from Bobby Menard no less, for those of our UK chums who don't know, Menard is or rather was, quite big time and managed to get his views onto the National Canadian News (although that might be an indication that not many newsworthy things happen in Canada, I imagine it going 'a bit of snow, then it melts, then it's back, oh look a Moose, hello Moose').
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wow. Now all i have to do to create my own police peace officer process server force is get my local common law grand jerky to issue a document that says:

SUBPENA: You are required to answer to People's Justice!

Hand out, say 25 copies, and Ipso Frito, Nunc Pro Thunk, Wherefor and Herein, everyone you give one to becomes Judge Dredd a Peace Officer!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob doesn't look like much now, in fact he looks like the homeless derelict that he actually is. However at one time he was probably the leading Canadian Freeman guru until his total abject failure to make any of his pipe-dreams work led to the collapse of his credibility. I participated in a webinar today where I had this to say about him;
I just got back from participating in a one-hour webinar discussing Canadian Freemen and I gave Menard his full due and recognition. I said that at one time he was perhaps Canada's leading guru with a huge following but now he is just a broke bum on the run from an arrest warrant begging for money on the internet. I noted that his hear-felt plea for aid had brought in $38 so far.

So Rob, don't say that you don't get fair treatment at my hands. Everything I said was objective and verifiable.
But let's give him credit. That video showed that Menard can still pull the rabbit out of the hat, recording that stunning piece of evidence advancing his case just by babbling to a stranger over the phone! Burnaby49 is nothing if not fair and objective so I had this to say about the video;
Thu May 28, 2015 3:23 pm
Bill Lumbergh wrote:And there's a new video where he calls a process server company, with a special shout out to Burnaby49!

I'm still unclear as to how this is relevant or what point he's trying to make.
Well. There it is. The smoking gun. Menard has proven his case beyond any reasonable doubt and made me look like an idiot. So humiliating.

So, Rob. I assume that since you now have this new and clearly definitive evidence you are heading back to Toronto to finally present your case in court and get court authorization for your 3CPO band of goons. Is this correct?
How more magnanimous can you be than that?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=580
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Isn't it also rumoured that Menard has a drinking problem? I'd imagine that if he is cash strapped and homeless then he might be finding money for beer hard to come by and this may also explain his somewhat haggard appearance (although alcoholics generally will have money for beer, even if it means they don't have money for food or other items considered essential).

But regardless of beer, Menard is a whole level above the ranks of Ceylon in terms of a persons national importance, as I said the media in Canada once took him and his ideas relatively seriously (in that they gave him time on air to talk about them). I can't see the media treating Ceylon seriously or giving him any time at all, although having said that the Guardians Comment is Free did give space over, somewhat laughably, to both John Witterick and Commonly Known as Dom.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Isn't it also rumoured that Menard has a drinking problem? I'd imagine that if he is cash strapped and homeless then he might be finding money for beer hard to come by and this may also explain his somewhat haggard appearance (although alcoholics generally will have money for beer, even if it means they don't have money for food or other items considered essential).

But regardless of beer, Menard is a whole level above the ranks of Ceylon in terms of a persons national importance, as I said the media in Canada once took him and his ideas relatively seriously (in that they gave him time on air to talk about them). I can't see the media treating Ceylon seriously or giving him any time at all, although having said that the Guardians Comment is Free did give space over, somewhat laughably, to both John Witterick and Commonly Known as Dom.
Yes, he was, and may still be, a drunk. If he isn't now the reason is probably financial. As far as I know he's dead broke.

I have a personal grievance against him. I always wanted to go to a Menard trial. He lived here in Vancouver for years and never did anything that ended up with him charged and tried apart from some minor stuff a decade ago before I joined Quatloos. So when he went off the rails and ended up with a criminal charge did he do it in Vancouver? No! The selfish thoughtless bastard did it in Toronto, 2,500 miles away. Thanks for nothing Rob.

Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Burnaby49 wrote:While I appreciate being mentioned in Ceylon's video I've finally moved up to the big league with my own personalized video!

And in the lead I would say. Comparing Bobby to Ceylon, you are being called out by someone who actually drives (or at least drove) a sovrun horse and buggy and doesn't just walk behind it with a bucket and a shovel.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

And in the lead I would say. Comparing Bobby to Ceylon, you are being called out by someone who actually drives (or at least drove) a sovrun horse and buggy and doesn't just walk behind it with a bucket and a shovel.
I like your comparison, very apt. I have to say that Rob has given me a warm glow of satisfaction. He's previously crapped on me in his Face Book page but this is the first time the Great Man has codescended to mention me in a video. If any of you feel pity for his plight here is where he is begging for money;

http://www.gofundme.com/vha25nc

He's had a total of $38 (about 20 pounds) donated in two days. And I suspect that some, or all of it, was put up by shills to get the ball rolling.

The man dreams big, he's begging for $50,000!

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why is Bobby begging for money? Recently he had the ideal opportunity to have his interpretation of the law examined by the court at no expense. He could have done it free of charge. The court had even gone to the trouble to arrange an appointment for him to appear in person and explain to them his thoughts on the position of the law. The court was eager to see him and wanted to listen to him. (My understanding is they still do :lol:) Bobby could have blown the court away with his legal prowess. And what did our hero do? When it was offered to him on a plate? He declined their offer. He shat his pants and ran away. Far away. From what I hear he is still running.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri May 29, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

And as if by magic to demonstrate my point .... http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WgO1Os2_zI
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:

And as if by magic to demonstrate my point .... http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WgO1Os2_zI

I have never, in the entire time I've contributed to Quatloos, sunk as low as to use smilies. I just have too much natural dignity and concern for my credibility to express my positions with goofy little cheap animations. But, when I end up on GOODF, to hell with it;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Isn't it also rumoured that Menard has a drinking problem? I'd imagine that if he is cash strapped and homeless then he might be finding money for beer hard to come by and this may also explain his somewhat haggard appearance (although alcoholics generally will have money for beer, even if it means they don't have money for food or other items considered essential).

Yes, he was, and may still be, a drunk. If he isn't now the reason is probably financial. As far as I know he's dead broke.

I have a personal grievance against him. I always wanted to go to a Menard trial. He lived here in Vancouver for years and never did anything that ended up with him charged and tried apart from some minor stuff a decade ago before I joined Quatloos. So when he went off the rails and ended up with a criminal charge did he do it in Vancouver? No! The selfish thoughtless bastard did it in Toronto, 2,500 miles away. Thanks for nothing Rob.
We could always launch a crowd funding campaign to send Burnaby to Toronto. So he could report on the court case, I mean if they are serious about launching one to save uncle Tom's cabin, then perhaps we could be equally serious so as to send Burnaby on an adventure (possibly with Mooses).
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

We could always launch a crowd funding campaign to send Burnaby to Toronto. So he could report on the court case, I mean if they are serious about launching one to save uncle Tom's cabin, then perhaps we could be equally serious so as to send Burnaby on an adventure (possibly with Mooses).
"Uncle Tom's Cabin" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ps Count me in for the Burnaby FR.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Think the two things that stand out to me about about the Quatloosers video is.

1. They claim to be helping people in foreclosure.

Not true, see Tom Crawford.

2. The basic premise that foreclosures are an inherently evil action.

Yes, getting kicked out of your house is an emotionally difficult process but examine why it happened. Tom, for example, moved into a house he could not afford to pay for. That is not the banks fault. More importantly, it's not like the bank burns down the house after they kick Tom out. They put it up for auction so that someone who can afford to live there can move in. They also don't shoot Tom and put him in a shallow grave after kicking him out, Tom is now free to move into a house that he can actually afford.

This is a very basic and necessary function in order to allocate a limited resource, namely houses.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Uncle Tom's Cabin" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ps Count me in for the Burnaby FR.
I could probably even do better than Menard's $38.

I stand corrected! I just checked and he's now up to $138! "Anonymous" chipped in $100.