"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by PeanutGallery »

Just as a point, Tom could afford the house he was living in. He just didn't want to afford the house he was living in.

He was managing and maintaining the interest payments on the mortgage. However he hadn't made an effort to clear the capital owing. However Tom made a choice not to repay that capital and also to stop maintaining the interest payments. Those two choices are what will cost him the house and a considerable chunk of whatever equity he had that remained.

Ceylon and the others aren't helping anybody. They believe they are but what they are doing is simply adding further hindrances and stress and spreading disinformation. They don't give help because their perception of the world around them is not matched by the reality of it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote:
We could always launch a crowd funding campaign to send Burnaby to Toronto. So he could report on the court case, I mean if they are serious about launching one to save uncle Tom's cabin, then perhaps we could be equally serious so as to send Burnaby on an adventure (possibly with Mooses).
"Uncle Tom's Cabin" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ps Count me in for the Burnaby FR.
I could probably even do better than Menard's $38.

I stand corrected! I just checked and he's now up to $138! "Anonymous" chipped in $100.
If you make it to TO Burnaby49, I'll be happy to meet you for a pint. We've got some micro-breweries here.
Heck, Taranna even has a distillery district now. Not like the swill I drank growing up.
http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/
Or, you could just come over for some homemade Serviceberry mead, or a Molson's Canadian. :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was in Toronto for three days last August, one-time family business. Prior trip over eight years ago when I was still working, I was there a lot on the job. Now that I'm retired I think it extremely unlikely I'll venture that far east again but, if so, I''ve noted your offer to have a pint. Unless that offer of a Molsons was not made in jest. If that's the case I'll stay clear of eastern Canada entirely.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

A newbie asks the question and, amazingly, it isn't culled. It is answered, sort of: the forums are locked to prevent newbies from asking questions.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WmNtkbu18E
Bones

Post by Bones »

One of the things (except virtually everything he does) that leads me to think that Ceylon has some serious mental health issues, is that he posts under different names on GOODF within the space of minutes.

Today for example, these are just two on the names he posts under

Nick Ferrari Radio show discuss TV Licensing threat o'grams
by srilankerc » Sat May 30, 2015 9:08 am

Then less than 40 minutes later

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Finds “Every Vaccine Causes Harm”, then
by ceylon » Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 am

Does Mark use ceylon for posting the crazy posts and threads and srilankerc for posting the little bit less crazy posts and threads.

The guy has issues
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:A newbie asks the question and, amazingly, it isn't culled. It is answered, sort of: the forums are locked to prevent newbies from asking questions.

I see Sycophant Sali has weighed in with more of her utter nonsense..again.
Re: Why are the were bank and Tom's Case forums locked?
Postby SalliNae » Sat May 30, 2015 11:13 am

New members who genuinely want to come on this site to remove the fear of personal issues, learn the truth and find the best remedy most suitable for them will always be welcome to post and share. New members who are clearly here to disrupt, spread disinformation and undermine topics should not bother.
(1) Where was the true in Tom Crawford's victory?
(2) And Tom Crawford's remedy is what?
(3) Ceylon claiming Tom Crawford's appeal was a success was the truth was it?
(4) Sycophant Sali simply wouldn't allow disinformation to be spread on her watch would she?
(5) Still doesn't answer why both those sub forums (started and promoted by goofers) are locked does it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

You have to laugh really.

Ceylon to stop people showing that he got it completing wrong about Tom's success and commenting about the video's he made which have turned him and all of those involved into even more of a complete laughing stock has had to lock the thread on the site that he manages.

He really has no answer to all of the false claims he has made about victory. We have not even been blessed with any more video's or him and his chubby bald mate (i think he went missing for awhile as he was getting married in thailand) in grave yards.

It has got so bad for Ceylon that he won't even let people talk about it. He is hoping that eventually people will move onto something new and this will all be forgotten. Fat chance :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Ceylon's post is perhaps the most telling. Utterly paranoid and instead of answering the question, he just questions the reasons for answering it. Saying that a person wouldn't have any knowledge about these things because they only just joined.

Now it could be that the person posting is a longstanding member seeking an explanation. Notably his lap dogs and yes men try to make light of it while Salli posts up some drivel that sounds well meaning but doesn't directly provide any information. She's very shallow and plays the old political trick of giving an answer that isn't a response to the actual question but will shut down the debate.

They won't say why they locked those forums, but I think a strong theory is that they locked them because they became concerned that people were waking up to the truth and that truth wasn't their trooth.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ceylon wrote:
your first post and you want to know about something that you should have no idea about

very odd
What I find very odd is Ceylon's use of the word "should". It makes absolutely no sense. I am not even a member of GOOFs but I am fully aware of the "something".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Ceylon wrote:
your first post and you want to know about something that you should have no idea about

very odd
What I find very odd is Ceylon's use of the word "should". It makes absolutely no sense. I am not even a member of GOOFs but I am fully aware of the "something".
I read that quote as "... something you should have no idea about unless you've been reading other websites which might not be strictly following the party-line that A) It was a massive victory for Tom and B) The decision was fraudulant and C) There never was a hearing anyway".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:A newbie asks the question and, amazingly, it isn't culled. It is answered, sort of: the forums are locked to prevent newbies from asking questions.

Looks like this newbie Riesjdbdb29 has taken all his posts down and d changed the title of his thread......according to Ceylon that is.
Re: :?:
Postby ceylon » Sat May 30, 2015 6:55 pm

ooooooo he has taken all the posts down

now that says a lot
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WoYlDTF98E
It does say a lot.... about Ceylon and how he runs his forum? Mark Haining must think everyone except him is stupid and wants us to believe he had nothing to do with doctoring, editing and changing the title of newbie Riesjdbdb29 .
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

And a bit more unpleasantness posted by "teddy":
You know what , im gonna do that it will make a statement to what is rightfully ours ,waterloo is 200 yrs old on the 18th but all the bravery was to keep the enslavement going with the ghastly yid pulling the strings . can we have an effigy of a pig named nathan ,baised in pork fat and burnt just let the unawakened know what has stifled our rightful positions .

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Wy4HmbTXMI

Not a peep from any of the mods. Sometimes Goodf is more like a BNP convention.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="
This has been a CEYLON PRODUCTION.
https://youtu.be/VFjuhcDnkeE?t=1s

:whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

vampireLOREN wrote:

What was that all about, I was aware of the crazy goings on in London with the claims against the church and school, what is this guy all about, and why is he comming from NY to yell at this guy...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NYGman wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

What was that all about, I was aware of the crazy goings on in London with the claims against the church and school, what is this guy all about, and why is he comming from NY to yell at this guy...
This is Mickey Summers. He claims he was abused as a child while in various care homes. In light of revelations and allegations from the last several months, it is quite possible that he is telling the truth. Some of his allegations involve care homes in the Nottingham area which came under control of the City and / or County Council. They claim that a lot of the relevant documentation was destroyed years ago as housekeeping which doesn't seem entirely unreasonable. Mickey claims that they have not been cooperative. The Councils say that they are unable to carry out there own investigations or release information while the national Police investigation is still going on. Mickey has spoken to the Police and the Council but remains unhappy with their progress. It's definitely not enough for Ceylon who given the extent of his "paedo" mania would possibly only be satisfied by public hangings of the current and previous council officers.

Mickey is in his 60's and was apparently living in New York with a wife but chose to leave both and return to England to pursue his case. He has been here for about 18 months. It seems a little bizarre but naturally one cannot understand the effect and motivation of historic child abuse. Unfortunately, Mickey quickly connected with Ceylon for whom, given his absolute hatred of all authority and in particular Nottingham Councils, this was too good an opportunity to turn down.

Ceylon has encouraged Mickey to a series of more or less ridiculous and embarrassing confrontations at the offices of the Councils and with individual councillors and officers. I am not sure that Mickey needed too much encouragement and it is sometimes worrying to see the childish excitement he displays after some of these "spectaculars". The video you have attached is one of them after which he was served with a notice threatening legal action if he continued to harass the councillors or officers and I think was banned from the Council offices without an appointment. Another I remember was dressing Mickey up as a baby in a nappy and confronting staff and visitors at the Council office reception. Mickey is also very fond of using a megaphone which he finds particularly effective indoors.

Mickey is now running on autopilot. Ceylon has wound him up and he just runs along with his own stunts and Ceylon can dip in and out whenever there is a lull in other events or he needs to divert attention from another area. Mickey has also now crossed over to Ceylon's other activities and for example turned up outside Tom's house on the day the judgement was handed down.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:Ooooooh! I'm frightened....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABubdtOPL8g
Ceylon wrote:Keep em` peeled. The Nottingham Evil Scum Is About To Be Exposed!!!!!!!!
Normal Wisdom wrote:I'm betting this will be related to his never ending hunt for paedophiles and encouragement of Mickey Summers to yet more embarrassing excesses
Seems you were correct if this is indeed what the headline was all about?
vampireLOREN wrote: This has been a CEYLON PRODUCTION.
l. Ceylon/Summers making accusations such as these to members of this guys’ neighbours is putting themselves on dodgy ground and possibly the guy in question in relative danger.
I don't suppose bird brain Mark Haining Ceylon had even thought of that seeing that he had left all the shouting to Summers.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:[

Mickey is now running on autopilot. Ceylon has wound him up and he just runs along with his own stunts and Ceylon can dip in and out whenever there is a lull in other events or he needs to divert attention from another area. Mickey has also now crossed over to Ceylon's other activities and for example turned up outside Tom's house on the day the judgement was handed down.
That is absolutely bang onPeanut correction- Normal Wisdom.
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Mickey Summers;
Come on out know and talk about your paedophile ring...... Wait until your neighbours hear about your paedophilia....... Your neighbours are coming out now, they will all know about your paedophilia...... I won't go away because this is where the beast of Nottingham lives.
He could be looking at some serious charges here while Ceylon Mark Haining stands on the sidelines behind his camera and no doubt lapping it up.
I bet Ceylon hasn't even considered the serious repercussions this could have on this guy’s wife and children.
EDIT: I notice Ceylon Mark Haining, the guy behind the camera hasn't put his name to this one.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote:

That is absolutely bang on Peanut.
It is, but I didn't say it, that was Normal.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:

That is absolutely bang on Peanut.
Ssshhh don't blow my cover.

"Phew! That was close wasn't it Peanut?"

"Yes it was Norm".

"Do you think anyone will work it out Peanut?"

"Not a chance Norm - they are all too busy reminiscing about spit and sawdust pubs"
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”