"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by FatGambit »

I suspect that's been done on purpose to see if you notice (the book looks staged) so in the next video they can congratulate you for noticing then take the piss something along the lines of 'look how obsessed they are, they noticing we reversed the pic, don't they have anything better to do?' la la la
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Two people of a "certain" age , parking up in quite spots in a car :whistle:
it could be the start of something beautiful.......to them.
Be Happy Boys......be Happy. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pony tailed sicko Haining must be a little bored at the minute, what with WeRe bank dying a death & losing the Tom Crawford case so he's focusing on one of his other passions namely paedophilia.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... YPAAXCkqrU
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:Pony tailed sicko Haining must be a little bored at the minute, what with WeRe bank dying a death & losing the Tom Crawford case so he's focusing on one of his other passions namely paedophilia.

Is that actually legal what Mark Haining has done here?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The stream of videos continues. I wasn't going to mention them as they are largely harmless nonsense but since they made a point of thanking us for promoting their videos I thought I would oblige and add a short summary:

An introduction to metaphysics. KAK has bought another book from which he will grab quotes in the hope that he sounds intelligent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1klj89nlOu8

Why would you want to join IS? A slightly confusing one ... apparently IS is a "sham" and recent reports of people leaving the UK to join IS in Syria are "propaganda rubbish". However anybody joining IS (even though they aren't because it is "propaganda rubbish") is unknowingly working for Washington DC, the CIA, Westminster and the Vatican and making them trillions of pounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xevBQ5uw34

Child rapist run Nottingham ... A disconcertingly heavy breathing Ceylon walks down a couple of streets in the "Meadows" area of Nottingham talking about plans to build a "gated private community for the rich". Since he obviously visits this site regularly I'm challenging him to produce some evidence for this. I think I know why he is saying this and it wouldn't be the first time that his pathological hatred for the Council and barely functioning cognitive abilities have combined to produce a spectacular misunderstanding of facts. Otherwise it's just a vehicle for him to parade some of his favourite buzzwords: corrupt, child rapist, paedophile, parasites. There's a lovely bit where he says "this is what you can expect from bunch of corrupt parasites that have only ever lived off us ...... normal men and women. I have a feeling that he was going to say "working men and women" and just managed to correct himself in time. Mind you "normal" is a bit of a misnomer too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ses0i4tTfas

Thanks for promoting our 3 channels ... am I being presumptuous to think that they mean Quatloos? They must really think that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Ceylon tries and fails to explain why he has three channels each carrying largely the same material. No need to say anything about chemtrails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgvtQQ_QDRs
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:
Losleones wrote:Pony tailed sicko Haining must be a little bored at the minute, what with WeRe bank dying a death & losing the Tom Crawford case so he's focusing on one of his other passions namely paedophilia.

I think he quickly realised that is wasn't a very intelligent thing to post & has removed it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone know what happened to Zark on GOODF ? Don't see his name listed as a mod today...
guilty

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote:Anyone know what happened to Zark on GOODF ? Don't see his name listed as a mod today...
He's been asking for evidence of WeRE cheque payments. Probably brought down the 'Wrath of Ceylon'.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:
wanglepin wrote:

I think he quickly realised that is wasn't a very intelligent thing to post & has removed it.
It was still up when I went to look at it just now. It's not a very intelligent thing to do, certainly defamatory, however the question is whether the Prime Minister would take any action against it?

First and foremost it's highly unlikely that the Prime Minister would see this video, I doubt he searches YouTube for poorly dubbed Progidy remixes.

Secondly even if he wanted to take action, is he likely to recover anything from the action? I would say he wouldn't recover much.

Thirdly would taking action against the publisher have the opposite effect and instead publish the allegations to a wider audience? This would be likely, as newspapers would report on the defamation action against the publisher and this would include the allegations. It would cause what has become known as the Streisand affect.

Therefore we must conclude that while publishing this allegation is a very stupid thing to do and could get him into a fair bit of trouble, nothing will come of it. The distinguishing thing between this allegation and the McAlpine is that in the McAlpine allegations a number of people who frankly should have known better, published and republished those allegations on social media, to the extent that it reached a much wider audience and did considerably more damage to McAlpine's reputation.
Warning may contain traces of nut
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:Anyone know what happened to Zark on GOODF ? Don't see his name listed as a mod today...
As far as I'm aware he requested to step down from being a moderator!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The GOODF ship titanic may be sinking if the rats are jumping in the lifeboats.

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

https://youtu.be/l3MrcbRzl-o
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looks like the SovCit's have found a new venue for their cult meetings

https://www.facebook.com/TheElwesArmsCarlton

Tom's lot are meeting there in july

https://www.facebook.com/events/1464114913881402/

And the Kack and M@c show are performing there next weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuBmV4y3VQ
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:
As far as I'm aware he requested to step down from being a moderator!
The way he is going now, pointing out how ridiculous WeRe bank is, he is going to be getting himself banned

Even the idiot Ceylon has stopped making posts supporting WeRe bank, being that rat that he is, he has also stopped posting about the sinking ship that is HMS Tom's Victory.
Last edited by Bones on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote: And the Kack and M@c show are performing there next weekend

Looks like Ceylon is taking Quatloos comments to heart. He is now in the driving seat and wearing tattoo sleeves.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

guilty wrote:
Bones wrote: And the Kack and M@c show are performing there next weekend

Looks like Ceylon is taking Quatloos comments to heart. He is now in the driving seat and wearing tattoo sleeves.
Oh, I thought it was like when they say that owners start to look like their dogs and M@c was starting to look more and more like Kack - either that or those two have a love connection going on, I am guessing out of the two kack is the masculine one and ceylon is the feminine one

Well as Ceylon pays such close attention to this website, Mark mate... seriously a grown man wearing a polo shirt with tigger from winnie the pooh on it, is so wrong on so many levels.. Why I am at it, get you hair cut you pony tailed scruffy **** (so and so)

Nearly forgot - Sack and Crack (more appropriate than Kac and M@c, as one talks b*****ks and the other talks out of his ass), when you make accusations about people being illiterate, as you did about Ellie Cullen, who correctly and accurately reported that Tom lost his Court case, you should first learn to spell

You have put the following on all of your recent videos. Solutions is not spelt Soloutions, however as you don't offer any solutions the irony of your mistake is not lost

Bones

Post by Bones »

Good to see Ceylon getting a kicking from GOODF members

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 43#p395552
Re: Karl lentz client loses in court

Postby ERA2015 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:15 am

ceylon wrote:
you really dont like anyone do you

i do not endorse anyone i simply put the info out for you to make your own mind up

so according to you info is bad now

well i will still put it out and you can still make your own mind up

Actually ceylon its the deleting of posts you allowed to happen.
And as you know i was not the only one that suddenly had a sceptical opinion of your agenda, and rightly so we questioned you

And yes after that little escapade i did make my mind up and realised karl was a conman, and believed others may have a hand in it somewhere.

What you have to realise ceylon, is people had trust in you and jon and seems your only concern now is traffic to this site, despite what bull**** is keeping them here.

WHY have most of the veteran members left?
There i was gently floating down the stream of life when suddenly my vessel got stuck against the BANK. I was informed by the Banksman my vessell was to damaged to continue my journey, i've been stuck here ever since. ERA2015

ERA2015
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p395587

Post a reply
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share on print
More Sharing Services
14 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 12

Postby starfall » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:30 am
Ego. Sadness. Apathy.

Peace always
The ego-driven insanity of human society is as hypocritical as it is unnatural.

starfall
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby bilIkintyre » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:22 am
The Emperor's new clothes may just have been pointed out.

bilIkintyre
New Recruit
New Recruit

Postby gatlin7340 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 pm
Well didn't they used to collect taxes at the point of a sword?

gatlin7340
Silver Member
Silver Member

by Advertising » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Advertising

Postby Gelhi » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 pm

ceylon wrote:
you really dont like anyone do you

i do not endorse anyone i simply put the info out for you to make your own mind up

so according to you info is bad now

well i will still put it out and you can still make your own mind up

Yeah but why did mareo leave, could it be because you favoured a banned member over one of your own moderators, a bloody good moderator i may add, i mean advertising is supposedly against site rules as is making threats, yet the one you say you do not endorse is given a quick re-admittance after not only advertising shit but making threats.

Way to go, that.... i dont blame mal for leaving after such a betrayal of trust, i would hazard a guess that others have left because they do not wish their person to be associated with misrepresentation and confusion the like of which is now rampant on these forums.

That all from me, oh maybe the proper title to this thread should be: "Karl Lentz client loses in court, because he actually deviated from the method advised", but hey lets not let truth and facts get in the way of a controversial headline.

Gelhi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Anyone know if Mareo leaving did have anything to do with Ceylon getting kick backs from someone that had been banned
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

"Karl Lentz client loses in court, because he actually deviated from the method advised"
Karl was pretty much micro-managing the entire case, the hell they talking about?

Does confirm the fact that these guys seem to prefer YouTube videos over actual court documents.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Fantasy over reality every time is the sovcit/FOTL way. All those nasty court documents just spoil the delusion and detract from the grifting. Ya otta kno that by now.

Besides you have to be able to read above third grade level to wade through court documents, and my impression is that reading is NOT a sovcit/FOTL priority or universal accomplishment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote:my impression is that reading is NOT a sovcit/FOTL priority or universal accomplishment.
It is, but the priority seems to be, to see where they believe they can twist and bend and give their interpretation of what is the truth. The greatest example we had recently where they actually read the word “lose” to mean “win”.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:... Child rapist run Nottingham ... A disconcertingly heavy breathing Ceylon walks down a couple of streets in the "Meadows" area of Nottingham talking about plans to build a "gated private community for the rich". Since he obviously visits this site regularly I'm challenging him to produce some evidence for this. I think I know why he is saying this and it wouldn't be the first time that his pathological hatred for the Council and barely functioning cognitive abilities have combined to produce a spectacular misunderstanding of facts...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ses0i4tTfas
Talking of misreading and misunderstanding, it doesn't look like Ceylon is going to respond to my challenge to provide evidence of his claim that Nottingham Council are planning to build a private gated community as part of the development of the "Meadows" area of the city so I'll explain how I think his unhinged mind has conjured this up.

I am also reflecting on Letissier14's the comments in the PoE thread on how blind hatred can affect one's wider perception. Well, in my opinion, nothing illustrates this more than Ceylon's blind hatred of the establishment, governments and in this case Nottingham City Council where he has, not for the first time, taken a perfectly benign situation and given it a totally ridiculous interpretation simply to suit his own agenda. In the discussion on the PoE thread, some people have suggested that this is a relatively new phenomenon as Ceylon has increasingly lost site of his original intention to help people in trouble. I don't think this is true. I believe his primary motivation has always been to denigrate and damage the establishment (probably and like many of similar mind, because of personal history) and probably to make a buck on the side. He has always been prepared to believe and endorse any theory, however stupid in order to further this aim. Thus while he may have occasionally provided information to individuals that they have found useful, I believe that this is entirely coincidental and I suppose could be summed up by the old adage "even a broken watch is right twice a day". While I cannot determine the extent to which his actions are conscious or unconscious i.e. whether he is cynical or stupid, mad or bad, I believe the results are significantly more harmful than helpful.

Anyway, back to the supposed gated community development in Nottingham. Attached is a link to the Nottingham Meadows regeneration plans. As it explains, it is an area which desperately needs regeneration. However, I defy anyone to find any suggestion that any kind of gated community is part of the plan. I can only think that Ceylon's diatribe was provoked by his misunderstanding of the use of the word "gateway" to describe the points at which roads and paths connect the regeneration area with the rest of the city e.g in paragraph 5.2b of the plan. Could he be that stupid and self serving - you bet.

www.nottinghaminsight.org.uk/d/65016
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”