"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Makes no sense to me for Gillard to have done this.
It's now down to the defendant to put his side and the courts will then decide.
Or the defendant can just accept it. No compulsion for a defendant in such matters to turn up for the hearing in which case the judge would decide on the evidence presented by the plaintiff whether to make the injunction more permanent.
This would be the sensible option IMO but with some, since when did they opt for the sensible option?
Some folks like the sound of their own voice too much.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

While I love the fact that Haining may be inconvenienced, I am strongly of the opinion that with our courts already at breaking point it is a misuse of public resources for a bunch of overgrown school kids to take their playground arguments into the real world of legal proceedings.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

It's at times like this that I wish I was registered on the GOODF forum.

New topic -

Breaking News !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Am sure I have seen similar topics before)
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:While I love the fact that Haining may be inconvenienced, I am strongly of the opinion that with our courts already at breaking point it is a misuse of public resources for a bunch of overgrown school kids to take their playground arguments into the real world of legal proceedings.
Don't be a spoilsport Normal, here's yet ANOTHER chance for Ceylon to show us how to beat the court system with his arsenal of knowledge etc etc.
He caved in at the last attempt, but I am rooting for him on this one, let's see what he's made of.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

As appeared on GOODF just now:

High Court Action
Postby Tom Crawfraud » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 am

Fantastic news that Ceylon Haining Colon has a High Court action against him brought by Mark Gillard ( backed by Brad Knightley - brother of Keira????1???? )

Its like salt being rubbed onto a slug.
Tom Crawfraud
New Recruit
New Recruit

NG3

Post by NG3 »

I notice Haining's Nazi video appears to have vanished.

YouTube take down, or is he trying to backtrack on his racist views?

It's all going a bit wrong for Mark, invariably seen now as a confirmed liar, foul mouthed obnoxious deceiver, scam promoter, racist supporter, all whilst facing both criminal and civil actions.

He's painted himself in to a bit of a corner.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

this is great, celyon either has to do what it says, and prove the court has power, don't do what it says, and then gets arrested, thus showing the court has power,
Pox

Post by Pox »

SoLongCeylon wrote:As appeared on GOODF just now:

High Court Action
Postby Tom Crawfraud » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 am

Fantastic news that Ceylon Haining Colon has a High Court action against him brought by Mark Gillard ( backed by Brad Knightley - brother of Keira????1???? )

Its like salt being rubbed onto a slug.
Tom Crawfraud
New Recruit
New Recruit

can't find it - has it been removed already?

BTW, I notice that Salli is back from her hols (?) and she is usually keen to press delete at any opportunity so maybe this explains it?
Pox

Post by Pox »

fat frank wrote:this is great, celyon either has to do what it says, and prove the court has power, don't do what it says, and then gets arrested, thus showing the court has power,
From what I could see, the injunction didn't have powers of arrest attached to it.
If a defendant breaches the terms of an injunction without such powers, the plaintiff would have to apply to the court (at a cost) for a warrant of arrest.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:
BTW, I notice that Salli is back from her hols (?) and she is usually keen to press delete at any opportunity so maybe this explains it?
Well, let's face it, she can't allow the proles to know the truth about their Dear Leader. The GOOF admin are past masters of a cover-up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:While I love the fact that Haining may be inconvenienced, I am strongly of the opinion that with our courts already at breaking point it is a misuse of public resources for a bunch of overgrown school kids to take their playground arguments into the real world of legal proceedings.
I know Mark Gillard slightly through social media channels and he doesn't seem too bad if a bit silly with some of the things he reports. I've met Bradley Knight who's a decent bloke helping people resolve difficult situations both in the courts and out of them which would otherwise likely get quite nasty. I can say that MG has been genuinely upset by the shit that's been thrown at him and I think this is what the courts are, or should be, there for. To protect people from spiteful no-life idiots like Haining trying to mess someone's life up for some petty personal reason.

If the judge thought it was a schoolboy spat he would have said so very quickly and booted it out but he didn't. Interestingly a couple of court reporters turned up for the hearing which Bradley Knight thought was odd as they only do that when they consider the case to have a public interest angle. I'm getting the feeling Haining's card is well and truly marked, he may be in for a bit of a rough ride over the next few weeks and months. Fingers crossed...
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:I'm getting the feeling Haining's card is well and truly marked, he may be in for a bit of a rough ride over the next few weeks and months. Fingers crossed...
Other eyes are watching, yes. Whether anything comes of those eyes watching I can not say, and I guess a lot would depend on how other things play out, but he's certainly brought himself to other peoples attention.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Ceylon will be fine.

Go to court, Guy on one side , Tom on the other. At least he is guaranteed a victory, Guy and Tom will tell him and us he has won regardless.

Actually has Tom mentioned anything on this yet? He owes Ceylon, he helped him lose his house and helped to bring the selling price down.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtgillard

Mark Gillard -
He talks about high court action against 3 individuals - anybody know who the other two are?

Bump
Last edited by Pox on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
How many people have, over the years, said to me I'd be a great "lawyer" (law person in solicitor / or barrister capacity) that could have crossed the "Bar" due to my abilities and/ or intellect but I said that I wouldn't.
I have no idea how many people have said that to you but I can guarantee that not one of them was a solicitor or a member of the barristerial profession. Being able to baffle gullible idiots does not indicate that you possess knowledge or skills. You are attempting to derail this thread. This thread is about Ceylon. We don't give a shit how good or bad a lawyer anyone thinks they could have been.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Lawyer selection questions page one, question one...

Q: Could you carry and argument in a bucket? Yes/No

You would make a dreadful lawyer.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:this is great, celyon either has to do what it says, and prove the court has power, don't do what it says, and then gets arrested, thus showing the court has power,
Ah, but are we not all forgetting that Mark Haining Ceylon can charge £1,000,000 for every time his name is used. Copyright, don't you know!!!!!1!!!!!.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

wanglepin wrote:
Ah, but are we not all forgetting that Mark Haining Ceylon can charge £1,000,000 for every time his name is used. Copyright, don't you know!!!!!1!!!!!.
damn forgot about that, Mark haining, I just wrote it, come and try and collect it,
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

To be honest, I neither know nor care who said (wrote) what to whom and why, but presumably none of it took place on GOODF, so that site wouldn't be under threat from a possible injunction ?

I know Chris Spivey, once convicted, was ordered to remove the offending posts from his website, but chose to take down the whole (nasty) site instead.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Can't wait for Haining's video on this one. :Axe:

With his many court appearances, the idiot might actually learn something
It will be interesting should he decide to do one even if it is some kind of freeman goofer rebuttal.
I can't find a thread or a link to this over in goofsville. Are they staying silent on this over there?
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.