David Compan: ITCCS sheriff, UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

David Compan: ITCCS sheriff, UK

Post by littleFred »

David Compan is, compared to the average YouTuber, a skilled video editor. He has been employed as an electrician at Charing Cross Hospital, London.

He is also a sheriff for The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), Kevin Annett's project for doing weird things. (See Quatloos: The Pope & Queen Busted.) David's job as sheriff includes serving notices on people that our queen is no longer our queen, etc.

The folk in Coventry seem to perform this task without ill-feeling, mostly. But David has a more confrontational style. For example, he went to a police station with a woman friend to see if the police could help the woman understand why social services had taken her child. David orders his servants (the police) to stand under his authority. The junior staff don't take kindly to this. Video: Colluded/corrupted/delusional Police Inspector at Healing Broadway police station, released July 2014, 14m48s.

"We're going to teach you. Don't worry we're going to f***ing clean this country." Delivered in David's French accent, this sounds almost comical.

An inspector comes. David tells him that this country is under common law. When the inspector mentions statutes, David loses his rag and says the inspector needs mental (ie psychiatric) help. The inspector politely asks him to leave. The video ends with threats from David; we don't actually see him leave.

Another video, JUST LOT OF DRUGS, 14m55s, also released in July 2014 but filmed much earlier, relates perhaps his final day of employment at Charing Cross Hospital. It cuts rapidly between scenes, forwards and backwards in time. Before the action starts, David has already served notices about the queen etc among his colleagues. It seems David hasn't received a paycheque. He also wants to serve a notice on the A&E (Accident and Emergency) department that the ITCCS has ordered it not to close, or some such. Spoiler alert: he is taken away by men in white coats. In a more literal sense, he is brought to the ground and restrained by men in blue jackets. The video has a good sense of the dramatic, and some humour.

The raw footage itccs member assulted and imprisoned by charing cross, Jan 2014, 35m58s, is more harrowing. At the gates of the hospital, he tells a security guard, "I am not David Compan." It goes downhill from there, though it takes time to really pick up speed, as happens in real life.

We are relieved by follow-up videos such as Windows on the World David Compan Unlawfully Detained and Released, May 2014, 11m35s, that David has regained some normality. It raises questions in my mind: if a mental health professional has never heard of ITCCS but encounters a patient claiming he is required to tell everyone that the queen has been found guilty of crimes against humanity, how can this be distinguished from internal delusions?

With luck, David will come to realise that ITCCS is junk and that notices from its "court" are best ignored. He might also benefit from anger management classes.
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: David Compan: ITCCS sheriff, UK

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Judging by his more recent videos realisation has yet to descend on David and he is still enjoying his role as "sheriff".

Obviously he hadn't thought through the high risk strategy of going into an Accident & Emergency Dept. with his legal notice. Medical professionals untrained in the principles of the ITCCS might easily confuse his principled, lawful standpoint with just being nuts.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Some great video editing here! But I do have to wonder.. since when did children become PROPERTY ? (one of the biggest freeman/sovrun etc claims that people can not be property) I know that a child is under guardianship of the parent.. but is not owned by. Otherwise, could we not sell our children.. if that were true.. I could be making millions!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Children as property is a Karl Lenz thing. He may have picked it up from somewhere else, of course. Karl has published court motions, perhaps hundreds of pages long, in which he always refers to his "property", never once mentioning that the property is a child.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I did notice in one of the video's on his channel that Monsieur Compan admits to having disconnected and bypassed his electric meter (around the 2 minute mark). Fortunately for anyone who might care enough to report this to the authorities Mr Compan also gives out his full address.

So not only is he capable of convincing hospital staff that he might need psychiatric treatment he's also a thief. How the energy company (EDF) would respond if the video were to be brought to their attention remains to be seen.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ah integrity and honesty to a fault I see. Don't I remember Canada having some really good anti-fake peace officer laws?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.