Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10479
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:17 am

More so because they are predisposed to believe a certain line of bilge in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby littleFred » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 am

Yes. My hope is that they will see they have been suckered by "one of their own".

Mind you, a constant SovCit theme is trying to determine which of themselves might be shills or controlled opposition or whatever, but this doesn't stop new woo from being invented and believed.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10479
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby notorial dissent » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 pm

I think you are expecting far too much, they will find a reason to discount or deny the whole episode, and then continue on obliviously as before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby PeanutGallery » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Notorial makes a very valid observation. It's worth noting that in the thread over on GOOF forum favourite Marshall is counselling that the thread should be deleted or hidden because it shows GOOF and Response as being somewhat incompetent and other GOOFS have asked for their comments to be removed or deleted.

The fact that what Marshall is arguing for is the sort of cover up they regularly accuse the mysterious powers that be of engineering is not lost on the forum. However I suspect this will be little more than a storm in one of GOODFs special teacups. They won't turn on Ebert, for the simple reason that they need him to be right.
Warning may contain traces of nut

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby littleFred » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 pm

The thread Mr Ebert's bailiffs return NO PAPERWORK help needed 02/12/14 has now been locked. So it will quickly fade into obscurity where perhaps it will be quietly deleted.

Meanwhile, prydein forensically examines That Writ aka a piece of paper used in the eviction and concludes, confusingly: "this paper's words can be unlawful illegal legal and lawful". So far no one has commented, perhaps because his allegations make no sense even by GOOFy standards.

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3471
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am
Contact:

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby grixit » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:03 am

littleFred wrote:Yes. My hope is that they will see they have been suckered by "one of their own".

Mind you, a constant SovCit theme is trying to determine which of themselves might be shills or controlled opposition or whatever


Sounds like a board game. It was Mr. Eb, in the Courthouse, with the Federal Privilege.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

A new thread has been started by "handle" on GOODF who I believe is the poster from the deleted thread who said he arrived early at Mr Ebert's and witnessed Mr Ebert and his daughter having a slanging match.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... IDds5VyZdg
No doubt that thread will get deleted too.
handle drops a bombshell:
Re: Ebert

Post by handle » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 pm

He has been evicted. The flat is owned by his daughter.

Mr Ebert has been evicted by his daughter according to handle. (Actually I believe it is the daughter's husband)
Ceylon quickly comes back:

Re: Ebert

Post by ceylon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm

handle you are wrong or lying i dont know which but you are wrong his daughter


handle's reply:

Re: Ebert

Postby handle » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:07 pm

There is no reason for me to lie. I've been posting on here long enough and donated quite a bit for people to know that I am not a stirrer. The daughter's surname is Cohen. Dr Cohen owns the flat. She gave me the impression she was either his wife, or related in some way. she hired the two vans. The vans did not belong to the bailiffs. Why was she paying for the vans? Isn't it odd the vans turned up with the bailiffs. She knew they were coming?

I don't know what the big deal is here. Everyone keeps saying " you don't know what's going on" to each other but are not saying anything enlightening. I talk to the eberts and his grandson and his daughter. That is where my info comes from. If someone has something to say then say it. Stop this "I know something you don't know" stuff.

Mr ebert us far more open about his affairs than people here. How many people would want videos of strife with their family posted on the internet?

Ebert's daughter arrived with two vans the same time the bailiffs arrived. Ebert's daughter knew the bailiffs were attending. Ebert's daughter's surname is Cohen.
Here is the writ:

Image
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:41 am

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby wanglepin » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:34 am

I re- posted that writ 66 above from the embarrassing thread they deleted over on goofers, I think that is why I am now an Ex member.I think they were trying to deny it had ever existed.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... IF-YjSsV8E

Guy Taylor, in his new video release to U.K. Column still insists that they were the bailiffs vans and that they had smashed in the doors and "carried" the vexatious litigant Mr Ebert to the street.
2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... s3CDHMIzek
But it all went exactly to plan . and " it is all getting very interesting" :haha:

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby Normal Wisdom » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Wanglepin - Welcome to Quatloos and congratulations on your efforts on GOOF although it was inevitable that you would be banned for challenging the received "wisdom" of Ceylon etc. I really enjoyed how Ceylon reacted; a very clear "do what you're told and don't ask questions about things you don't understand". They are not used to their followers attempting independent thought and you certainly provoked that in some of their regular disciples, if only for a short time. It was noticeable that some of them got scared and quickly reverted to toeing the line in case the whole house of cards came tumbling down.

Guy Taylor and co. will always attempt to give things a positive spin because they have no choice. I content myself with the the knowledge that he is out of Bodenham Manor and others that have publicly espoused the sovereign BS have been successfully evicted e.g Mr Ebert, Cleveland Rhoden and Paula Campbell. If I could ask Santa for one present for Christmas it would be Tom Crawford hitting the pavement. Is that overly vindictive?
Mark Ceylon / Seylon / SriLankerC Haining - "... a dangerous and unpleasant boil on the arse of humanity".

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby PeanutGallery » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:15 pm

littleFred wrote:The thread Mr Ebert's bailiffs return NO PAPERWORK help needed 02/12/14 has now been locked. So it will quickly fade into obscurity where perhaps it will be quietly deleted.


You were right LittleFred, in a masterstroke of Orwellian engineering the thread has indeed been very quietly deleted, which shows how committed to the "truth" Ceylon and his ilk are. That and Wanglepin being declared an un-person has certain overtones I've not seen since I briefly studied North Korea.

By the way welcome Wanglepin, I think you'll find that being banned from GOODF is for the best.

While I don't want to see anyone evicted, when it could be avoided, I do think that action needs to be taken against the fomenters of this rubbish simply to highlight what rubbish it is. As such my view is that if Tom Crawford and his lucky hat hit the pavement it might get others to realise you cannot get out of debt for free and to walk away before making a mistake that could cause them real hardship.
Warning may contain traces of nut

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby littleFred » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:11 am

Ceylon has put up a one-hour video of the eviction. It doesn't explain much, beyond the fact that Mrs Ebert was content to move out, and the daughter of Mr and Mrs Ebert was helping them move. Mr Ebert says his landlords are Dr Cohen and his wife. No one says that Dr Cohen's wife is Mr Ebert's daughter, though I think she is. Mr Ebert's grandson is also helping the move.

Guy Taylor and Ceylon helpfully explain their version of the law, and that the writ is a fraud, to the police and enforcement officers, who listen patiently and ignore the legal advice.

Ceylon wrote:now if it was me i would not of put this up but mr e said he wanted it up so it is

Well, yes, I understand Ceylon's reluctance. It shows that the GOOFers didn't have a clue what was happening.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby PeanutGallery » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:20 am

I was just about to post that!

Highlights of the video include:
The Jewish people helping Mr Eberts daughter with the eviction being accused of acting like Nazis.
A man who seems to be Mr Eberts grandson being harassed because he's 'helping' with the eviction.
Guy Taylor claiming he tries to train the police, that he's a Judge and that he can write out his own court paperwork.
Mrs Ebert asked for the property to be removed. Dissension in the Ebert ranks.
The items actually being loaded by Mr Eberts daughter, even Ceylon accepted this on the day.
The "cunning plan" in action.
Threats to arrest the police under section 24 of PACE.

Of course the thread this video was posted in over on GOOF has already garnered a little bit of dissension over on GOODF and it seems like Handle is on the way to becoming the next Wanglepin for challenging the view Ceylon wishes to enforce.

Admittedly the video, like those of evictions before it, don't show the fraud of the banks but rather the failure of the theories and tactics espoused by the GOOFs.
Warning may contain traces of nut

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 am

For me the best part of the video is at around 19.40 when Guy Taylor explains to the police officer that he understands court documentation and he is trying to train the police in that matter.
Comedy gold. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:41 am

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby wanglepin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:34 am

Normal Wisdom wrote: Is that overly vindictive?

No it isn't, Normal

There is a lot of arguing over there at the moment concerning the fact that some did know in advance, what was going to happen. I suspect Taylor, Ceylon and Ebert planned it all. Is it a coincidence, do you think, that Taylor admits he was already on his way to meet at Eberts house when he got the call that the (daughters?) bailiffs had shown up and Ceylon in his new release says the same thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... cmLuCGd8mM
Thanks for the welcome Gentlemen & Ladies.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby PeanutGallery » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:50 pm

I think another highlight of the thread has to be Ceylon saying "Theres no point going on about it" when he was the one to start the debate off by posting the thread.

I think Ceylon means "There's no point going on about stuff that I don't want you to go about it now start bleating about fraud like I want you too".
Warning may contain traces of nut

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby Normal Wisdom » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:16 pm

The video is a perfect case study of the personalities of the various GOOF leaders. We have Ceylon racing round, shooting from the hip and accusing everyone in his path of fraud, assault etc, Guy Taylor shuffling paper and pompously offering to educate the police in matters of law, Tom Crawford wandering about contributing little but wearing a silly hat and Mr Ebert still trying to argue his case long after the eviction has happened, the furniture is loaded in the van and it's too dark to see anything.

It's sad that GOOF chose (or at least were gullible enough) to be involved in what appears to be a family matter where even Mr Ebert's wife has obviously reached the end of her tether with his deluded and obsessive behaviour. GOOF don't know how to extricate themselves and obviously are extremely uncomfortable with the results. It's never good when the troops start questioning their orders.
Mark Ceylon / Seylon / SriLankerC Haining - "... a dangerous and unpleasant boil on the arse of humanity".

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby littleFred » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:56 pm

The video at 20:00 onwards explains the (willful?) misunderstanding of the police attitude to court documents.

The police officer says, "We are not here to determine the legality of any court documents."

His meaning seems clear to me. When a court orders their enforcement officers to do something, the police have no authority to question this. They are not allowed to say, "The court has come to the wrong decision, so we will prevent the court order from being carried out."

But Guy Taylor et al thinks this means they can copy-paste their own documents, and this will give them the authority to re-take the building. The policeman says, no, because that wouldn't come from a court.

Ah, says Guy, but I could pretend to be a judge...

This seems to have been their cunning plan.

Here's the bad news, Guy. You can get serious jail time for forging court documents.

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:41 am

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby wanglepin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:17 pm

That is absolutely right, LF. The police are there to uphold the law and maintain the peace. They are not trained lawyers. I do believe it was the daughter who called the police. I would have to listen again.... which I am not going to do.
littleFred wrote:This seems to have been their cunning plan.

I believe that the "cunning plan" was those three, Taylor, Ceylon and Ebert got there heads together and arranged this.
We where never told what that cunning plan was, whether it was implemented, or if it worked. I believe I know what it was and that it was implemented, I believe it worked. it is just that those who got suckered didn't have a clue what those three had concocted.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby PeanutGallery » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:46 pm

In regard to what the cunning plan was. Or even if it was ever enacted. I am firmly of the opinion that listening to Baldrick would have garnered better prospects of success.
Warning may contain traces of nut

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Thumbs out for the UK's Mr Ebert

Postby Bones » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Image


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest