UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Jeffrey »

We should move to the eviction thread. This is now at 100 pages.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Today is a good day for exposing the bullshit that is the sovereign citizen / freeman on the land proponents in the UK.
Quatloos 1 GOOFs 0
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

I can assure you all the only reason this took place today was in direct response to TC posting that he would be in Barnet CC on the 2nd July.
They brought this forward thanks to dear old silly Tom shouting it out.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

From Eviction Fruad FB (https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 6/?fref=ts), among all the calls to take the house back when they're not looking, ie tonight:

Gaynor Bunton Get kids up there they wouldn't be able to arrest them would they for blocking their way !!!

Nice people.

It's the dog I feel sorry for. Not someone who appears to have been acting dishonestly from the beginning and daft enough to advertise on FB when he's definitely going to be out of the house. Good job they're not advertising when they're going to try to take the house back... Doh!

Now we have to endure the bollocks about how they won but the criminal banks took his property anyway.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I can see there being another chapter in this story ... as unconventional as all the others .... far too many ego's here that will not be able to handle defeat in the public eye
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Silly Ebert wrote:I can assure you all the only reason this took place today was in direct response to TC posting that he would be in Barnet CC on the 2nd July.
One thing I learnt very early in life is you don't broadcast when you will be away from home, doubly so when you know bailiffs are waiting to pounce. My neighbour has this same mentality, turned my offer of help down a few months back, announced yesterday that she was expecting bailiffs any day now, so I said best close your door and keep it locked then, she then spent the best part of 10 minutes berrating me about no bailiff would ever get in her flat and she would kick any out that did.

I simply said if you leave for door open, by the time you've realised what's going on, it's already too late.

I'm struggling to understand if this is stupidity, or arrogance.
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

FatGambit wrote:
Silly Ebert wrote:I can assure you all the only reason this took place today was in direct response to TC posting that he would be in Barnet CC on the 2nd July.
One thing I learnt very early in life is you don't broadcast when you will be away from home, doubly so when you know bailiffs are waiting to pounce. My neighbour has this same mentality, turned my offer of help down a few months back, announced yesterday that she was expecting bailiffs any day now, so I said best close your door and keep it locked then, she then spent the best part of 10 minutes berrating me about no bailiff would ever get in her flat and she would kick any out that did.

I simply said if you leave for door open, by the time you've realised what's going on, it's already too late.

I'm struggling to understand if this is stupidity, or arrogance.
I am afraid Mr Crawford craves the limelight far too much.
I am sure we will get a You tube video soon of how illegal this all is and in fact the eviction has never taken place.
Cue Amanda Pike with the same old nonsense.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

It wouldn't surprise me if we hear of something else, he looks pretty down in that photo.

Wonder where his expert legal team were? At the bar? They usually don't miss a photo opportunity.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if we hear of something else, he looks pretty down in that photo.

Wonder where his expert legal team were? At the bar? They usually don't miss a photo opportunity.
They probably stayed in London to help their next victim.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I wonder if the BTBATB BBQ day will still go ahead? https://www.facebook.com/events/107175649616167/
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

anyone got a link to the tom crawford eviction page on here, can't find it...
'Putin's left hand man'
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

guilty wrote:bertiebert on GOOFers:
Every police officer who assists in the unlawful eviction of the Crawfords is committing a crime ancillary to genocide. The bailiffs are personally liable for the enforcement of a plainly fraudulent claim. The bank's directors and its legal representatives are liable for fraud by false representation, non-disclosure and abuse of position.
By their despicable actions they have proven beyond reasonable doubt that justice is not possible to obtain within the overtly corporatist police state which has been imposed upon us. The time for the people to seek their own remedies, as predicted by Lord Denning, has arrived.
25 good people are therefore required for a Grand Jury to be held in the Notts area asap, to decide if there are cases to answer for the individuals charged. Please email themission@unseen.is to put your name forward, but whatever you do, don't make your interest in participating publicly known, as all jury members' names must remain private and confidential, for their own protection.
As cruel as it may seem to say so, it's natural selection at work in modern society.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

its called eviction fraud of the banks and not, we didn't pay our mortgage and lied, as it should of been called
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I am afraid Mr Crawford craves the limelight far too much.
I am sure we will get a You tube video soon of how illegal this all is and in fact the eviction has never taken place.
Cue Amanda Pike with the same old nonsense.[/quote]

Ah but now he can thrust his chest out and join the Pantheon of like minded Guru's, like the Learned Ebert, Guy, The two
Michaels, Russ (two times) ,Mr Grant-Sinclair et all.....Gentlemen I present
THE EVICTED ONES!!!!!!1!!. :violin:
I remain amazed that this has come to such a shock to so many of the faithful, I had come to hope/believe that he would take the negotiation route. He really is a stupid person and YES he is really enjoying his new found position in life, I think they all do.....a sense of importance based on a lack of reality.... perhaps fed by alcohol.
I do have concern for his pets, but little for any of them. Let no one ever doubt these lunatics are dangerous especially to the dim witted. :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Vampire

Russ 2? which russ has been evicted 2 times

whos grant Sinclair?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The problem is that by taking the lunacy route costs pile up very quickly and by the time they realise it might be time to negotiate the debt it beyond them. So it's shit or bust, really, and a long road of £3 a head "meetings" at grubby pubs to try and keep enough coming in to pay the rent. Or, like one other recent sad case, you can top yourself.

As I say, it's the dogs I feel sorry for.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:Vampire

Russ 2? which russ has been evicted 2 times

whos grant Sinclair?
Michael Sinclair, or Michael Grant-Sinclair, was the man who dissed Bradley Knight on Ceylon's latest TC video and may soon be the object of an action for defamation. It's all good(f) stuff.

Russ 2 I can't help with, probably more likely 2 x Russ than one Russ evicted x2
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

people are getting arrested http://t.co/lPfqW90I4l
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:We should move to the eviction thread. This is now at 100 pages.
I agree Jeffrey news story here:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10614&start=60
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote:anyone got a link to the tom crawford eviction page on here, can't find it...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10614&start=60