UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:What makes me think they bailed due to the low amount of the endowment was because they ceased paying it exactly 3 years after the mortgage was took out. At some point near to that time they would have received an annual statement showing the endowment was effectively worth less than they were paying in, or so it probably seemed to them at the time. The mortgage offer of advance is dated 23rd June 1988, last payment on endowment 25th June 1991 and the policy was surrendered 1 year later. The dates are too close for me to think it's anything other than their own doing regarding the endowment. And I agree with other statements on here who suggest it also helped with their immediate cash flow at the time.
Lets not lose sight of the opinion that while financially inept and rather slow, Old Pop's Crawford is one hell of a devious Muffa... :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

vampireLOREN wrote:
JonnyL wrote:What makes me think they bailed due to the low amount of the endowment was because they ceased paying it exactly 3 years after the mortgage was took out. At some point near to that time they would have received an annual statement showing the endowment was effectively worth less than they were paying in, or so it probably seemed to them at the time. The mortgage offer of advance is dated 23rd June 1988, last payment on endowment 25th June 1991 and the policy was surrendered 1 year later. The dates are too close for me to think it's anything other than their own doing regarding the endowment. And I agree with other statements on here who suggest it also helped with their immediate cash flow at the time.
Lets not lose sight of the opinion that while financially inept and rather slow, Old Pop's Crawford is one hell of a devious Muffa... :thinking:
OoooOoOoooooo yes! Wonder if he took his hat off in court?
'Putin's left hand man'
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: They even admit in the video that Normal can't come to refute the various allegations they sling his way because they've banned him from commenting on the video and infer that if he were to pop up on GOODF he'd be instantly banned as well.
But they will ask him questions from a safe distance and without the the source to reply.
But they have the brass bollocks to called him "a coward"? :thinking:
Meanwhile, the lying Tom Crawford still lost, he will lose his home and Elvis Presley is still dead.
Look, if you want to spread your ignorant beliefs that Tom lost when the transcript clearly showed that he had a spectacular court victory I'll let you continue making fools of yourselves. But I'm not allowing any more vile falsehoods about Elvis being dead. He's spent the last decade as the manager of a White Castle in Louisville Kentucky.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: They even admit in the video that Normal can't come to refute the various allegations they sling his way because they've banned him from commenting on the video and infer that if he were to pop up on GOODF he'd be instantly banned as well.
But they will ask him questions from a safe distance and without the the source to reply.
But they have the brass bollocks to called him "a coward"? :thinking:
Meanwhile, the lying Tom Crawford still lost, he will lose his home and Elvis Presley is still dead.
Look, if you want to spread your ignorant beliefs that Tom lost when the transcript clearly showed that he had a spectacular court victory I'll let you continue making fools of yourselves. But I'm not allowing any more vile falsehoods about Elvis being dead. He's spent the last decade as the manager of a White Castle in Louisville Kentucky.
I had White Castle Burger's in Chicago.....the guy in front of the queue purchased 6 took em to his car and munched. If Elvis is still alive he would be nearly 80 and must be considered for benefits???? :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go...

Where's that video we were promised today? The one that will explain it all.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

If this video doesn't turn up quickly I'll be marching to Nottingham this Saturday to demand that the Nottingham Post run a story asking Tom where it is.
'Putin's left hand man'
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I actually had one in Louisville. It was horrible. Just the kind of thing that Elvis used to love.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

guilty wrote:Could you stop re-quoting the retard's profanity please?
I agree. The verbatim quotings of the comment go past the site's rules on unnecessary profanity. So I've deleted them except for NW's original quote which I think is acceptable in context.

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

JonnyL wrote:If this video doesn't turn up quickly I'll be marching to Nottingham this Saturday to demand that the Nottingham Post run a story asking Tom where it is.
They are claiming they are looking after a very ill relative, now this could be true but on the other hand it could be just an excuse. Since the judgement has been published some of their most vocal supporters have abandoned the cause disgusted that they have been misled and lied to. Pretty much anything the Crawfords say from now on will be considered bullshit so perhaps they have decided to not make things any worse if that is possible.
Last edited by daltontrumbno on Thu May 21, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote: "
And Thankfully we have You Sal...whoever you are.
Salli gets even funnier. She thinks she is now on to something because a judge will dispense with court dress if there is the possibility that it will intimidate minors. So, the cogwheels in Salli's brain are grinding once again. Cue the drum roll.......Did the court view Tom as being a minor?
SalliNae writes:
I genuinely do not "know" DBD. The only other alternative is that he is being regarded as an "infant" and it is something to do with an attempted Wager of Law.

All I do know is it seems a little "iffy"
The lunacy is worse than I initially imagined.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Starting to see posts on social media and forums suggesting that Tom lied to people like Guy Taylor.

I think it needs to be clear that people like Guy, Ceylon and the other idiots were behind tom each step of the way. Guy was even on the UK column not long ago saying he had read all the documents.

So he can't say he didn't know. The guru's are just as guilty as Tom for hiding the truth here. I even suspect some are using alt accounts to start to cover themselves

Just my 2 re's worth
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
guilty wrote:Could you stop re-quoting the retard's profanity please?
I agree. The verbatim quotings of the comment go past the site's rules on unnecessary profanity. So I've deleted them except for NW's original quote which I think is acceptable in context.
My apologies, I didn't know this site and a rule about unnecessary profanity, although having said that I do try not to swear.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:I actually had one in Louisville. It was horrible. Just the kind of thing that Elvis used to love.
Do you mean Louisville or the burger? Because I can imagine an argument could be made for both.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:I actually had one in Louisville. It was horrible. Just the kind of thing that Elvis used to love.
There is a chap on YTube Cliften Rainey jr who makes videos about em. :(
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:Starting to see posts on social media and forums suggesting that Tom lied to people like Guy Taylor.

I think it needs to be clear that people like Guy, Ceylon and the other idiots were behind tom each step of the way. Guy was even on the UK column not long ago saying he had read all the documents.

So he can't say he didn't know. The guru's are just as guilty as Tom for hiding the truth here. I even suspect some are using alt accounts to start to cover themselves

Just my 2 re's worth
That's interesting??? Do you think it's backfired so bad they're looking to hang him out to dry?

Where are you seeing this btw?
'Putin's left hand man'
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

:haha:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: "
And Thankfully we have You Sal...whoever you are.
Salli gets even funnier. She thinks she is now on to something because a judge will dispense with court dress if there is the possibility that it will intimidate minors. So, the cogwheels in Salli's brain are grinding once again. Cue the drum roll.......Did the court view Tom as being a minor?
SalliNae writes:
I genuinely do not "know" DBD. The only other alternative is that he is being regarded as an "infant" and it is something to do with an attempted Wager of Law.

All I do know is it seems a little "iffy"
The lunacy is worse than I initially imagined.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Will we soon be seeing pictures emblazoned with "I'm NOT Tom Crawford" on social media? Or will this create two factions, the Hats and the Hairy?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Do you mean Louisville or the burger? Because I can imagine an argument could be made for both.
I hadn't considered the ambiguity of my comment. Louisville was also pretty horrible. I spent a night there passing through. I'd never tried a White Castle so I thought I'd give it a shot. I won't be having a second.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JonnyL wrote:
Bones wrote:Starting to see posts on social media and forums suggesting that Tom lied to people like Guy Taylor.
That's interesting??? Do you think it's backfired so bad they're looking to hang him out to dry?

It's really helpful to provide a link when reporting an interesting 'find' on another site.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JonnyL wrote:

It's really helpful to provide a link when reporting an interesting 'find' on another site.
I think the most suspicious ones were on Hannah's FB page when it was all kicking off the other day. There were a number of posts suggesting that Guy is to clever to have done this, to have known the truth that came out in the case etc etc.

I will check the page and see if it is still there.

"Greg Scott

I can see what you mean.
I do also see how it's quite likely some of the people trying this stuff are going to hit walls and do things wrong.

If everything is as it appears to be, it seems to me that perhaps Guy had good intentions and didn't read all the paperwork properly perhaps and instead went with what Tom was saying? But it actually appears that the story from Tom has been twisted along the line somewhere or he did actually leave parts out and breeze over things which is now being seen as lies.

Looks to me like either he lied and Guy didn't check enough paperwork and got kinda pulled into a position where he still isn't reading the documents properly so its "an image from mind" being explained instead of the words on the contracts or in the contracts.

Or they are both consciously lying.

Which I find hard to believe but I don't believe anything these days apart from my "self work" beliefs of the inner self.

I am not dismissing any of this but I will still try to see if it's just men making mistakes (at least on Guys part) and not just write them off as liars immediately, because I want to see how the UKC covers this from now on because I have direct contact with Brian myself so will be interesting to have a chat with him about this at the UKC monthly meetings."