Post by JonnyL »

'Putin's left hand man'
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by AiusLocutius »

Love how he kicks off.
Legalese - "The fraudulent conveyance of language to extort rights and privileges"
Could someone provide the verification for this claim?
I have a feeling it will be something that someone may have said sometime, somewhere, after losing a case using an FMOTL defence.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

The fraudulent conveyance of language
That's David Wynn Miller language.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I love the FMOTL claim that acts and statutes are bollocks, then for the next 3 hours all you can hear is them quoting acts and statutes in their defence against XYZ.

Also something interesting there regarding the land registry comment by Tom. He's claiming to be getting B&B's interest in the property removed, now the only way that can happen is if the mortgage is now satisfied, I'm beginning to suspect they've somehow paid off the debt yet duping the retards that it's somehow a victory. I'm meeting with someone this Friday who'll be able to find out if this indeed the case :D :D :D
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

they have tried, freeman route, it failed, they tried common law it failed, now they are trying the acts routes and they are failing at that, as most of the acts they quote, they only quote the parts they want
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:I love the FMOTL claim that acts and statutes are bollocks, then for the next 3 hours all you can hear is them quoting acts and statutes in their defence against XYZ.

Also something interesting there regarding the land registry comment by Tom. He's claiming to be getting B&B's interest in the property removed, now the only way that can happen is if the mortgage is now satisfied, I'm beginning to suspect they've somehow paid off the debt yet duping the retards that it's somehow a victory. I'm meeting with someone this Friday who'll be able to find out if this indeed the case :D :D :D
Something along the lines of an "Whole of Life Mortgage", I just have that feeling he is negotiating like a Good un.
If he is, it is sensible but it does make him a first class arsehole.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

did they get any money from the dead relative, perhaps this has paid it off, and they will claim BB walked away and say you won tom,
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So what you're saying is, GOODF is now advocating killing your wealthier relatives to pay off your debts with the inheritance?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:So what you're saying is, GOODF is now advocating killing your wealthier relatives to pay off your debts with the inheritance?
No, you just have to delay the eviction until someone dies...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

fat frank wrote:did they get any money from the dead relative, perhaps this has paid it off, and they will claim BB walked away and say you won tom,
you sir are a genius!
'Putin's left hand man'
longdog

Post by longdog »

Jeffrey wrote:So what you're saying is, GOODF is now advocating killing your wealthier relatives to pay off your debts with the inheritance?
I don't have any wealthy relatives :(
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

fat frank wrote:did they get any money from the dead relative, perhaps this has paid it off, and they will claim BB walked away and say you won tom,
That would be a happy ending, so long as it became known that TC actually paid up with a real cheque. If so, he's invested a hefty inheritance into a futile OPCA adventure when lesser men would have wasted it on holidays, boats or other pleasures.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Took forever to slog through the video but at Hour 3 Tom finally states that the eviction date is July 25th.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:Took forever to slog through the video but at Hour 3 Tom finally states that the eviction date is July 25th.
Because a court victory always leads to an eviction...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Jeffrey wrote:Took forever to slog through the video but at Hour 3 Tom finally states that the eviction date is July 25th.
I think the Learned Tom is referring to the shin dig planned for the 25th July to celebrate Response, it is at the same Pub. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote:
I think the Learned Tom is referring to the shin dig planned for the 25th July to celebrate Response, it is at the same Pub. :thinking:
Well this strategy is nothing new. We have seen this before where they (Goofers) have arranged a meeting to 'celebrate' something or another on a day that just happens to be when Crawford has a court date the same day or just happens it is the same day bailiffs will be arriving.
The jolly sov's outing a month or so ago comes to mind.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I just cannot be bothered to even listen to the latest bilge from Tom. Absent one or two small details, we know the true story of the mess he made of his mortgage. The ball is firmly in UKAR's court now. They have a judgment which entitles them to take possession of the house (subject to an up to date warrant) but so far haven't done so. That's all there really is to it.

It's Tom and co. who, for their own reasons, want to keep the pot boiling with a stream of nonsensical claims which never actually come to any sort of resolution. These include the crime reports which were being looked at by the Met's "complex crimes division", the "review and revise" request on the judgement and now apparently personal prosecution of bailiffs and whatever other garbage they have come up with.

The only thing that is going to capture my attention now is another attempt to evict him. Otherwise, everything is just hot air.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest from Tom's eviction page

NOTIFICATION
IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST
FRAUD ON THE FACE OF THE COURT

This is a very important request for assistance on:- 2nd July at 2 PM

In the County Court at Barnet, St Mary's court, Regents Park Road, Finchley Central, London, N3 1BQ

Guy.Taylor and myself will be attending court to prevent a couple being evicted on that day which will be totally unlawful and illegal.

The important thing about this case is the fraud on the "Face of the Court" that is involved, by members of the Legal Profession dressed up as Officers of the Court.

This will be a landmark case that will send reverberations throughout the court system.
We need as many people as possible to attend to witness and document what will be happening in this particular case.

Which implied to many other Members of the Public all over the UK Courts.

It is of high importance to the general public in "The Public Interest" and will also assist us in our attempts to stop the corruption Abusing the court system.

If you are free on this particular day and time please come along and show your support for this couple and your distaste for the lack of justice in the County Court system, so see you there on the 2nd, we really need your help on this one to show the system that the people will not be railroaded and we will stand in defense of those being attacked.

Please Please SHARE

Tom
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Guy.Taylor and myself will be attending court to prevent a couple being evicted on that day which will be totally unlawful and illegal.
5 Qualtoos that he doesn't even get into the courtroom. Also note that in true sov cit style they have already decided the eviction is "unlawful and illegal" but the case hasn't been heard yet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I will take that bet, and I will raise you 10 quatloos, that they will film a vid out side saying the judge wasn't on his oath today or his jurisdicition,