UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Normal Wisdom »

What is really needed is for some civic minded soul to alert the local police so that as in Tom's case in Nottingham they can liaise with the court to decide if it needs to be moved to a smaller venue and for sufficient police to be on hand to prevent the building being occupied.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I might just inform the local constabulary and council after all safety is key and we wouldn't want the venue to breach its maximum occupancy would we(after all that much stupidity in one place has to be a health and safety concern).

The one thing that stil amazes me is that the supporters are still ducking or ignoring any questions asked about what Tom has told them vs what he agreed to in court,i asked a couple of questions in the comments section of the latest video and mentioned the judgement was not written in legalese(something they still claim) and this is the reply i got from one of the supporters.

Mr.Matt Wilkes replied
"Statues, Acts, The Bar, solicitors, Barristers, the Crown = all legalesse. Maritime Law."

Boggels the mind the blind stupidity/blatent dissregard for the truth these people posses.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This will be a landmark case that will send reverberations throughout the court system.
They always say that. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
This will be a landmark case that will send reverberations throughout the court system.
They always say that. :lol:
And it never does, not even a ripple :lol:
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Barnet court are well aware of the small gathering.
Also the gathering for the 25th July may well be a "wake".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They're pretty much taking the "computers should be our slaves" quote out of context to mean that ALL computer read outs are insufficient evidence of a debt, and since all accounting is done on computers, it means there's no evidence of any debt on the planet that's admissible in court.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:What is really needed is for some civic minded soul to alert the local police so that as in Tom's case in Nottingham they can liaise with the court to decide if it needs to be moved to a smaller venue and for sufficient police to be on hand to prevent the building being occupied.
North Finchley and Colindale Police are aware.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Someone called Bradley Knight (reported as taking offence at Ceylon's latest video viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10301&start=420) has quite a lot to say about the latest TC verdict. Much of it sounds sensible, all of it is amusing, especially his opinions on TC's advisors. The girlfriend is fun too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNatKh-nsNE

If what he says is true there's 5 weeks to run on the possession order and he can't understand why they're taking so long to do the inevitable and take TC's house from him.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:What is really needed is for some civic minded soul to alert the local police so that as in Tom's case in Nottingham they can liaise with the court to decide if it needs to be moved to a smaller venue and for sufficient police to be on hand to prevent the building being occupied.
North Finchley and Colindale Police are aware.
That's good to know. I am on holiday at the moment (watching a whole nation decide that it can avoid paying it's debts) and I couldn't tear myself away from the beach long enough to do it myself.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I wonder what the chances are of the Bailiff's turning up to evict on the same day as Tom is in Barnet. If I were the bailiffs, knowing that Tom is a special case, first I'd have gone and gotten a no notice warrant (or upped things to HCEO's) and then I'd just monitor his social media channels and public postings until he confirmed that he would be out for the day.

When would be better than when he and the rest of the mob are a good distance away in London. By the time they'd be able to even get to Nottingham you'd have taken possession, secured the property and contacted the police to let them know.

This is, of course, assuming that Tom hasn't done the sensible thing by paying off his mortgage in secret - all the while advocating to others against that course of action.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

There is no way this will go up to the HCEO. The CCB does not need to and will not give notice this time round and it WILL take place soon.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Is there any way we could get notice on the QT so we can arrange a small welcoming party to applaud the bailiffs and post our own video on YouTube? It's almost tempting, isn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On GOODF, Ceylon still claims that Tom won. On "THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#", addressing the possibility that Tom had paid what he owes:
ceylon wrote:tom has done no deal he does not need to as he won
Ceylon's definition of "winning" generally means "bought some more time". And Tom has bought a year, which isn't to be sniffed at.

As far as I know, the possession order is still active. If Tom paid up, what would happen to the order? Would B&B withdraw it, or would Tom need to apply have have it struck down, or would it stay "live" forever?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Ceylon failed to answer Brad knight on the phone. Just goes to show that the crap he spouts is well rehearsed and when put on the spot he fumbles about like a child trying to explain why their homework hasn't been done.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The answer to why the Crawford case was fabricated and sold to the public lies in this one screenshot.

Tom is clearly in some type of reciprocal financial relationship with GOODF and his case got the forum public attention. The meeting clearly was not free, but even assuming meager attendance and a £10 entry fee, you can get enough income split up between the speakers to keep them relatively well fed until the next meeting.

http://www.responseuk.org/about-us.html

A fake TC victory = more clients for Bernicia and Guy Taylor and the crew.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:As far as I know, the possession order is still active. If Tom paid up, what would happen to the order? Would B&B withdraw it, or would Tom need to apply have have it struck down, or would it stay "live" forever?
OK IANAL but I'll have a go. If Tom pays up in full B&B don't bother to enforce the order. Tom goes to court to say I've settled this, would you please remove this order and the B&B don't object.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

An insight into the legal mind behind Tom Crawford's struggle with "the man", or insanity 101.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916Epe7AMII

Not sure whether to laugh or cry, but there is a headache in this for anyone who listens.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

See also upthread, page 92.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:See also upthread, page 92.
Oops. Sorry. Then again it's worth repeating the link to Bradley Knight as he seems to talk sense pretty much all the time as far as I've seen to date.
Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Tml69 »

So procedurally Tom's case is interesting.
I'm guessing the original warrant has now expired although it's impossible to know if they have applied for renewal yet.

In any event in my experience many courts take 6 weeks or so to arrange a bailiffs appointment and more so if there are any special arrangements to be made.

What is interesting is the mention of a Land Registry Application. This is an old strategy to attack the registration of the charge on a technicality rather than deal with the County Court proceedings. What I'm guessing they've done is file form AP1 asking that the charge is removed. The Land Registry will require confirmation from the Lender that the charge has been paid off. Or a Court order directing it be removed. Obviously that won't be forthcoming so in theory the Land Registrar could list a hearing to determine what is going on or strike out the application.

What is curious is there is no application lodged against the Day List under Tom's title number (NT231862). This records pending applications. I'm not sure if an application to remove a mortgage would show up but I'm guessing it would.

This means either the application has not yet been made or has been made and already concluded (either by being granted or dismissed).

I have no knowledge of what the County Courts approach to such an application would be and what effect it would have on an eviction. If you use the analogy of s84(9) of the 1925 Act that specifically allows the Court to stay cases pending the outcome of tribunal matters.

My general experience of mortgage cases is that DJs have wide powers to suspend possession and if they possibly can tend to use them. After all if the is sufficient equity in the property it's no real loss to the lender to hang on for a bit longer.

I think Tom might be engaging in an elaborate delaying tactic by doing the Land Registry route and it might just work, at least for a bit. Last time I checked it too about 6 weeks for the Land Registry to reply to a letter so that gives you an idea of time scales. No one seems to realise how slow the Courts a similar bodies are. So taking delay as a sign of success is misguided.