UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Llwellyn »

wanglepin wrote:Another rallying call for Tom Crawford by Anonymous and the Response team.
Are you ready for the 1st May day of action?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxhlzt0Ngd0
I am sorry, but this is not from the actual ANONYMOUS hacking group. This is a doctored up discord. The video is missing certain 'signature' features (watermarking, coding and encryption keys hidden in the background). I'll let some people know, and they might just look into finding some of these nutters.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:[Off topic, sorry. Glynis Craggs has been mentioned on this thread. She has now been evicted. See video STOLEN HOUSE, SUNNY BROW, illegal re-possession 4-24-2015 VID (3) and a couple of others on the same channel. The videos don't mention her not paying the mortgage. It's all about flaws in paperwork.
I wonder if these people realise how badly they present themselves? Any ordinary viewer will sympathise with the police officers, pelted with abuse and accusations by a motley crowd of stupid people. Mrs Craggs refused to pay her mortgage because someone on the internet told her she could cheat the banks by a clever trick - she got what she deserved.
Stan.Oliver wrote: "Unfortunately this lady brought the eviction on herself with her own stupidity and the "help" of internet experts such as "Simon Spaniard" and the "GOODF" website . In January 2014 she did indeed ask a question about power of attorney on her mortgage.

This is step one in the process promoted by "Simon Spaniard" to proving that your mortgage is void and thus presumably that you get to keep the property without paying any more money. As Redstone did not provide an "acceptable" answer she moved to stage 2 which is to declare herself "in dispute". Helpfully according to the process this means that she doesn't have to make any more payments until the "dispute" is resolved. It was in July 2014 after she had not made payments for 6 months that Redstone sought an Order of Possession. At any time in the intervening 9 months she could have offered to start making payments again and to reach an agreement to pay off the arrears. She chose not to.

Instead she relied on more internet "experts" to mobilise a mob to physically block the bailiffs and to assist her with spurious objections in court to the the Order of Possession, every one of which she lost. Her ultimate eviction was inevitable but her internet friends are suddenly missing as they will have moved onto help someone else."

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... _27_years/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
littleFred wrote:[Off topic, sorry. Glynis Craggs has been mentioned on this thread. She has now been evicted. See video STOLEN HOUSE, SUNNY BROW, illegal re-possession 4-24-2015 VID (3) and a couple of others on the same channel. The videos don't mention her not paying the mortgage. It's all about flaws in paperwork.
I wonder if these people realise how badly they present themselves? Any ordinary viewer will sympathise with the police officers, pelted with abuse and accusations by a motley crowd of stupid people. Mrs Craggs refused to pay her mortgage because someone on the internet told her she could cheat the banks by a clever trick - she got what she deserved.
Stan.Oliver wrote: "Unfortunately this lady brought the eviction on herself with her own stupidity and the "help" of internet experts such as "Simon Spaniard" and the "GOODF" website . In January 2014 she did indeed ask a question about power of attorney on her mortgage.

This is step one in the process promoted by "Simon Spaniard" to proving that your mortgage is void and thus presumably that you get to keep the property without paying any more money. As Redstone did not provide an "acceptable" answer she moved to stage 2 which is to declare herself "in dispute". Helpfully according to the process this means that she doesn't have to make any more payments until the "dispute" is resolved. It was in July 2014 after she had not made payments for 6 months that Redstone sought an Order of Possession. At any time in the intervening 9 months she could have offered to start making payments again and to reach an agreement to pay off the arrears. She chose not to.

Instead she relied on more internet "experts" to mobilise a mob to physically block the bailiffs and to assist her with spurious objections in court to the the Order of Possession, every one of which she lost. Her ultimate eviction was inevitable but her internet friends are suddenly missing as they will have moved onto help someone else."

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... _27_years/
That's a rather well written critique of the situation. Stan Oliver is obviously a very erudite and sophisticated chap.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And as we know, "Simon Spaniard" recently posted a video on GOODF explaining that he's now started paying his mortgage again. In other words, do as I say not as I do. Happy to let you gamble your home away, but not his own.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

There are three videos covering the eviction of Glynis Craggs. The second video (sort of) explains the reason that this mortgage has been in place for 27 years although there is still a bit of confusion ... actually i've tried three times to explain it but it still doesn't make sense. Essentially Glynis and her partner Graham remortgaged the house to buy a gym and they couldn't afford it. This is obviously all the fault of the mortgage broker who didn't do a proper affordability check.

The rest of this and the other two videos is an orgy of pseudo-legal claptrap, the usual complaints about fraudulent documentation and some mild bemoaning of the fascist state that Britain has now become. There may be some more nuggets in there somewhere but I must admit I lost the will to live part way through the third video.

The chap being interviewed in the second video is called "Ady" and I wonder if he might be Ady Sutcliffe who seems to be playing an increasing role in Response's legal team. EDIT - this is rubbish - the guy in the video is Ash Roberts of Response North East

Watching this video I couldn't help thinking how far the dress standard for legal professionals has fallen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FboULMD ... freload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56AwkLk ... freload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmIaoTu ... freload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Llwellyn wrote:
I am sorry, but this is not from the actual ANONYMOUS hacking group. This is a doctored up discord. The video is missing certain 'signature' features (watermarking, coding and encryption keys hidden in the background). I'll let some people know, and they might just look into finding some of these nutters.
That`s interesting Llwellyn.It will be nice if you could put a name to the Goofer poster bertiebert. I have a bet on who he is. :D
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

wanglepin wrote:
Llwellyn wrote:
That`s interesting Llwellyn.It will be nice if you could put a name to the Goofer poster bertiebert. I have a bet on who he is. :D
Perhaps the real ANONYMOUS could tell us. After all, they have an interest in keeping their reputation intact.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:And as we know, "Simon Spaniard" recently posted a video on GOODF explaining that he's now started paying his mortgage again. In other words, do as I say not as I do. Happy to let you gamble your home away, but not his own.
Seems all quiet on the White Rabbit front since he said that

Wasn't there supposed to be some bank boycott ? :haha:

http://kentfreedommovement.com/video/bo ... irst-to-go
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:And as we know, "Simon Spaniard" recently posted a video on GOODF explaining that he's now started paying his mortgage again. In other words, do as I say not as I do. Happy to let you gamble your home away, but not his own.
Seems all quiet on the White Rabbit front since he said that

Wasn't there supposed to be some bank boycott ? :haha:

http://kentfreedommovement.com/video/bo ... irst-to-go
Oh yes, I forgot about that. Last I heard they were at the "semi-final" stage of deciding which bank it was to be.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's "D-day" for Tom today. He's appearing in court at 10.00 to appeal the Order of Possession. Surely he can do nothing but lose and then the fun will start ....

The Court Service have very cleverly moved the case to a much smaller room in the Magistrates Court, presumably to limit the number of witnesses supporters idiots that can be present. There could be hundreds down the road at the Common Law jamboree though.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Normal Wisdom wrote:It's "D-day" for Tom today. He's appearing in court at 10.00 to appeal the Order of Possession. Surely he can do nothing but lose and then the fun will start ....

The Court Service have very cleverly moved the case to a much smaller room in the Magistrates Court, presumably to limit the number of witnesses supporters idiots that can be present. There could be hundreds down the road at the Common Law jamboree though.
Could be in a smaller room at the Magistrates' Court because it's only a pathetic attempt at an appeal that will be turned down and they are just going through the necessary process? I think a judge can have as few or as many people as he wants in his court, and can include or exclude who he chooses.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:It's "D-day" for Tom today. He's appearing in court at 10.00 to appeal the Order of Possession. Surely he can do nothing but lose and then the fun will start ....

Could be in a smaller room at the Magistrates' Court because it's only a pathetic attempt at an appeal that will be turned down and they are just going through the necessary process? I think a judge can have as few or as many people as he wants in his court, and can include or exclude who he chooses.
It appears the judge was 90 minutes late for the hearing! You can follow the outcome and the associated protests here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 6/?fref=ts
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Did our hero demand to see the judge's oath?
Big big mistake if he didn't. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The Court Service have very cleverly moved the case to a much smaller room in the Magistrates Court, presumably to limit the number of witnesses supporters idiots that can be present.
by bertiebert » Fri May 01, 2015 11:28 am
There is only 6 or so people allowed in the small family court room at a time ( a tactic perpetrated on purpose by the powers that be) according to GUY TAYLOR. .....by bertiebert » Fri May 01, 2015 1:20 pm adjourned until 2,15
:lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Well, if Guy Taylor said it, it must be true! :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Update from Tom outside the court (from about 3mins onward)
http://bambuser.com/v/5476425?v=m

He is going for breach of contract. He claims the original court committed an act of terrorism and he tells the reporter that today's judge is mistaken on some points.
BHF wrote:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Live streaming from outside the court: http://bambuser.com/v/5476648

The crowd angry, shouting, chanting and pushing the line of about ten police, trying to get into the court. Ceylon calls for calm, and calm is restored.

More police arrive.

A bloke with long hair and megaphone, northern accent, says the noise from the crowd is impeding Tom's chances of winning his appeal, so he asks the crowd to be peaceful.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Judge Godsmark asked why he had only just brought the appeal now, as the original decision had been made in 2012.
Mr Crawford, who is in remission from prostrate cancer, added: "I was in a position at the time where I wasn't physically or mentally capable of defending myself at court."
He also added: "I had no knowledge of the law. People [ Mark Haining (Ceylon ), Roger Hayes, Mr Ebert and Guy Taylor] showed me I could defend myself."
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Interesting that Tom appears to be basing his appeal, at least in part, on the specific facts of his case, i.e. the endowment policy, change of terms etc and not only (or at all) on the "all mortgages are fraud", "documents are fake" nonsense that GOODF support. I guess he has a chance of some kind of victory which as long as it's based on the specific circumstances I won't begrudge him even though it will be trumpeted as a victory for GOODF and the day the world changed forever etc.

Outside the court - just a bunch of thugs spoiling for a bounce up. Good to see plenty of police there though.