Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by notorial dissent »

The Seventh String wrote:I’d just have loved to see the look on the judge’s face when Waugh smugly explained he had cunningly intercepted the documents sent to Mrs Waugh for the exact purpose of claiming in court that she hadn’t been correctly served with them.

Most people would not have owned up to it and feigned innocence, because most people aren’t stupid enough to pull a stunt like that in the first place, and if they do aren’t stupid enough to admit what they’d done and why.
Michael O'Wahh definitely has some weapons grade stupidity in his possession.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Michael of Bernicia speaks ( from his backside )

http://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-recti ... f-justice/

1. The internationally eagerly awaited film The Great British Mortgage Swindle will be released this Summer. :P :P :P

2. Why does Michael use such excessive and flowery vocabulary? It's as if he thinks the over use of long words adds to message. :shrug:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Despite the eventual theft of his home by criminal bailiffs, upon the order of HHJ Inglis, the well-crafted arguments Michael delivered to the woefully negligent judge have since been proven to be absolutely correct;

He lost the house but is now living it large in a draughty tent on the moral high ground
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Thus far, the only defeats I have suffered, in or out of court, have been the result of criminality, corruption and miscarriage of justice.
Does anyone else see a problem in his reasoning here?

Micheal, Micheal, Michael.....these are failures not defeats, due to your own stupidity! Is he seriously suggesting any person of sound mind would agree with his arguement?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

His daughter is in for a world of pain when she grows up by not registering her birth.
Although it's possible he has done so & is telling porkies.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 am Michael of Bernicia speaks ( from his backside )

http://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-recti ... f-justice/

1. The internationally eagerly awaited film The Great British Mortgage Swindle will be released this Summer. :P :P :P
Wasn't that the film that was "shown in Cannes" back in 2015? (see page 1 of this thread).
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 am 1. The internationally eagerly awaited film The Great British Mortgage Swindle will be released this Summer. :P :P :P

2. Why does Michael use such excessive and flowery vocabulary? It's as if he thinks the over use of long words adds to message. :shrug:
I think it's all part of the package. He's a stupid and vain Walter Mitty type, so he retells all his failures as if they're great victories.

The clinching point for me is the absence of objective or external references. He'll write something grandiose like "Earlier this year, the Land Registry rather contritely accepted that we have now established grounds to have all our AP1 applications to rectify the register granted, without a court order" , but he won't provide any link or evidence. Readers must simply accept his self-proclaimed brilliance (or coruscation, as he would say).

The bio page (http://www.thebernician.net/about-the-bernician/) is pure bathos, incidentally.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:32 pm
The bio page (http://www.thebernician.net/about-the-bernician/) is pure bathos, incidentally.
Having read his Bio I have to conclude that for someone so highly acclaimed by the critical press, with so much raw talent and potential, he has achieved.......................very little. :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"The Bernician has performed more than 300 gigs on the stand-up comedy circuit; written and staged two critically acclaimed London plays; taught stand-up to a giggle of fledgling comics who went on to professional careers...."

The joke, sad to say, will be on anyone who buys into his ravings, and takes action as he ... um, "recommends".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 am "The Bernician has performed more than 300 gigs on the stand-up comedy Freeman circuit; written and staged two critically acclaimed unsuccessful London plays lawsuits; taught stand-up Freeman Bulshit to a giggle of fledgling comics Freemen, including Tom Crawford who went on to professional careers Fail miserably...
FIFH
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:42 am 2. Why does Michael use such excessive and flowery vocabulary? It's as if he thinks the over use of long words adds to message. :shrug:
I had a boss like that once. I always got the feeling he looked for long words in the dictionary and then tried to contrive situations where he could show off his extensive vocabulary. Luckily for him he had a secretary who'd translate his letters into plain English.

He clearly wasn't a fan of The Simpsons because I had him believing 'cromulant' was a real word for a while... One should always strive to embiggen one's vocabulary I suppose :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 am "The Bernician has performed more than 300 gigs on the stand-up comedy circuit; written and staged two critically acclaimed London plays; taught stand-up to a giggle of fledgling comics who went on to professional careers...."
If he's sending that out as a serious stand-up resume, at least he's making the booking manager laugh.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Don’t knock the guy!

He’s top billed director in, Latvia!

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1235298/

He’s really sloshing with the Z-lists of Germany on that profile......

Delusions of grandeur!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20 am Don’t knock the guy!

He’s top billed director in, Latvia!

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1235298/

He’s really sloshing with the Z-lists of Germany on that profile......

Delusions of grandeur!
More like delusions of adequacy,
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He's back and in charge once again, about to defeat his enemies (yet again.
Forgive me Fedbook, for it has been fifteen long months since my last confession. Needless to say, I am the bearer of news that will warm the cockles of every heart that yearns for glad tidings, in a beleaguered country held in the grip of a brutal totalitarian state, controlled by the banksters.
Has he moved to North Korea? Some Syrian enclave? A tribal area of Afghanistan? I'm intrigued to learn.

Anyway, what's he been up to recently?
The majority of 2017 was spent re-editing The Great British Mortgage Swindle for legal reasons, during which time the film underwent such a radical transformation of production values that it is now virtually unrecognisable from the rough cut we test screened in 2016.
Blimey, I thought it was the perfected article back then, multiple award-winner, shown at Cannes International Film Festival, packed out cinema venues at private showings the length and breath of this brutal totalitarian state fine country the United Kingdom. Anyway O'Bonkers has decide to heap yet more misery upon us Brits;
Over that period, we secured both UK and international distribution for the film, which is slated for release by the end of the 3rd quarter of 2018 [details to follow soon] and has already been described as "the stand-out British film of the year."
Stand out most boringest film ever, even Ceylon agreed, describing it succinctly as "fuckin' boring". Heralding this re-release is yet another re-hash of his long-standing grievances with the mortgage industry;
As if that wasn't enough to induce the slippery clenching of butt-cheeks in every illegal conveyancing office, from Newcastle to the Square Mile, we have been informed by the Land Registry that we should receive confirmation this week that we have proven that at least another four mortgages must be removed from the Charges Register, on the ground that none of them comply with section 1 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.
Michael always sounds so confident, he consistently announces complete victory well ahead of the actual battle in an effort, I suspect, to convince himself he'll win.

But there is a shadow being cast on this otherwise

sure-fire
bound-to-succeed
this-time-I-can't-fail
final-and-irrovocable

defeat of TPTB;
Of course, in a legal system rigged to protect the banksters from the consequences of their crimes, there's always a chance that we will suffer yet another miscarriage of justice, in our long-runing dipute with Bank of Scotland.....
Get your excuses in early then Mike.
....but this time, the bank's solicitors have not even been able to raise any objections, for one plain and simple reason.
And that reason?
On this occasion, the evidence we have submitted includes a witness statement from the woman who illegally attested to the mortgagors' signatures on four mortgage deeds in question, who has admitted that she was not present when they were signed.
Well that'll do the trick, BoS may as well throw in the towel now. Actually I hope he crashes and burns yet again - he's such an insufferable prick in defeat, lord knows the exponential nature of O'Bonkers and his grandiose arrogance in full victory mode were he to actually win.
Lest we forget, this is not transpiring because justice is finally being done in the courts; this is happening because we have refused to lay down and die, when almost all thought we were already dead and buried.
I think he is. The latter that is. Ending with a rousing quote and the usual reference to whoever remains on the battlefield has won;
According to the supremely wise Sun Tzu, it is always the best time to strike one's adversary in any great battle when they no longer believe you pose any threat.

This is exactly what we have done and it appears that we now have nobody left on the battlefield to oppose our applications for rectification of the register.

All being well, therefore, it seems likely that you will not have to wait so long for my next post. Many thanks to all those who have never wavered in their support of our endeavours. I truly hope you all know how very much it is appreciated.
Get ready then folks, a force-fed screening of TGBMS coming your way with mandatory attendance at the victory parade in this brutal totalitarian state in which we reside.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"and has already been described as "the stand-out British film of the year."
I seem to recall James Cameron's epic sci-fi work 'Avatar' was described by many critics as being a masterpiece... I thought it was a steaming pile of shite.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:52 pm
"and has already been described as "the stand-out British film of the year."
I seem to recall James Cameron's epic sci-fi work 'Avatar' was described by many critics as being a masterpiece... I thought it was a steaming pile of shite.
Pocahontas… IN SPACE!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Pocahontas… IN SPACE!!!

Starring Miss Piggy!

That would have fixed it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:52 pm I seem to recall James Cameron's epic sci-fi work 'Avatar' was described by many critics as being a masterpiece... I thought it was a steaming pile of shite.
At least Avatar tried to be entertaining. As opposed to listening to a guy explain at length why he should get a free £2 million house because somebody didn't sign a form correctly. With guest appearances from other insufferable whiners like Tom Crawford. Even if you supported Waugh, who the hell would watch this?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not to be all negative and revisionist, but weren't all the last run of UK showings that people were expected to pay for, canceled??? I was kind of the opinion that even paying they couldn't get butts in the seats??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.