Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by bmxninja357 »

hucknallred wrote:A cursory glance at his piss drinking video shows a decent looking modern kitchen in a pleasant abode commode.
fify

showered with gold and enjoying lemon sno-cones. wtf is wrong with the piss promoting pee brains. if you ever see me drinking piss i best be dying in the desert or you can give me my psyche evaluation. i don't even think some kool aid mix could fix this folly. i mean really, does this mean im just trying to improve peoples health when i piss in the coffeemaker at work? lol. never mind urine therapy i would concern myself with mental therapy.

it appears theres lots of piss sippers out there tho. some famous ones even. but its just not my cup of pee, um, tea. incidentally i hear its what the romans used to brush there teeth. i will just link an article called "Taking the piss: a brief history of athletes drinking their own urine" and try to get the bad taste os this subject off my lips.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/ ... -own-urine

pees
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
longdog

Re: Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Post by longdog »

Millions or billions of years of evolution to produce an efficient way for the body to remove waste products it doesn't need and then some idiot comes along and pours it back in. It's like changing the oil filter on your car and then scraping all the crap out of the old filter and sticking it back in the engine :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

longdog wrote:Millions or billions of years of evolution to produce an efficient way for the body to remove waste products it doesn't need...
nu-huh. only 5000 years. god hid those dinosaur bones in the ground to confuse the non believers!

im sorry. i just couldnt resist that.

pees
ninj
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote:Millions or billions of years of evolution to produce an efficient way for the body to remove waste products it doesn't need and then some idiot comes along and pours it back in. It's like changing the oil filter on your car and then scraping all the crap out of the old filter and sticking it back in the engine :mrgreen:
That is of course perfectly sensible and how any rational person would see it.
No wonder it is popular in certain circles. Has any one extended it to shit eating? This would seem equally logical, and would give adherents some (semi) solid food.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

piss is not unhealthy and is not really toxic but turd is. that being said there is certain disorders where you can get a turd transplant or get it in capsules to replace good gut flora/bacteria that can save your life in some cases.

and of coarse you can eat some turd for weight loss....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inn ... 7eb877c53f

i prefer diet and exercise myself but if you want a salad with diarrhea dressing you go right ahead....

peace,
ninj
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Shit eating eh? What's good for the bunny...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Annnnndddd I'm done with this particular thread for a while. Along with my appetite.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
YiamCross

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote:
Dave is unusual in the FMOTL world in that he seems to be quite affluent & not trying to freeload. In his videos where the police have stopped him he is in a very nice motor, the senior copper even says at one point that it's a lovely motor & they didn't want to force entry to arrest him if they could help it.

A cursory glance at his piss drinking video shows a decent looking modern kitchen in a pleasant abode.
His affluent days are behind him. As far as I can tell most of his money went on fines and investing in ground floor opportunities like free energy "zero point" generators.

These days he lives in a camper (nothing wrong with that, a lifestyle I aspire to) and staying with others.

He seems to survive by giving talks, he's a big noise in the UK flat earth scene, and offering consultancy on matters of health. Scary, eh? He flirted with breatharianism and will even now occasionally claim he only eats for social reasons. I guess so he doesn't look too hypocritical when he's stuffing his face in company.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

He also claimed in one of his breatharian videos he only drinks water when he gets dehydrated. So that doesn't count.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Dave's picking up a new audience - apparently giving presentations on the flat earth to schoolchildren. Don't worry, Conspiracy Catz is onto him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjGvkqMw7E
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Dave is big in flat earth and now he's trying to make FOTL the flat earth philosophy

https://youtu.be/GWRac_Yfo6g
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

YiamCross wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:00 am Dave is big in flat earth and now he's trying to make FOTL the flat earth philosophy
If he convinces them all to drink their own piss like he does then I completely back his campaign :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will grant kudos to anyone who had the strength to get through that blather. My brain started to hurt at about the :45 mark.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Right pleased am I to see Dave The Piss Drinker mentioned here, it gives me a toehold as I wade into this forum for the first time. Allegedly Dave (for it is he) is well known, and ridiculed, on YouTube for his fuckwittery there. I particularly enjoyed his sojourn into the world of breatharianism when he had a funny turn halfway through Day One and had to go for a lie down.

I shall continue to waste my bank holiday catching up on some of the other interesting looking threads.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Welcome to Quatloos!

We're getting so many new posters I may have to make a standard Welcome message with Orientation Instructions and all that piddling paperwork.

But I haven't yet, so Ill just copy paste the stuff I wrote earlier for someone else. We don't have rules, per se*, but Guidelines. Such as they are, this kind of sums them up....even if I did write it for someone else. Quit whining, you're lucky to get any Guidelines at all...

Come for the FMOTL, stay for the PLD and Lawful Rebellion! And if you're into this madness, don't overlook the UK and Canadian sections even if you're not English and don't know squat about Hockey or Molson's Beer. :haha: (that's your first of hopefully many inside jokes you'll find here) I find it one of the most entertaining sections of the Forum, England has so many wonderfully mad people these days.

Guidelines for new people:
Douglas Adams puns and clues get extra credit, don't be a dick, back up fantastic claims with credible evidence and have fun! Also, no Doxxing.

* Okay, some people a few years ago screwed up so bad that we did have to get 2 real for honest rules, No Politics, No Religion. No Quarter given on those two. Also, especially relevant for our UK readers, we don't break that funny law you have over there about information in an ongoing criminal case. Being in America we don't think we HAVE to follow this rule, but we do because we follow our own guideline about not being dicks.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm No Politics, No Religion.
However it should be pointed out that the "no politics" rule in practice in the UK forum follows UK definitions of politics not US ones. "Shut up you Tory twat!" is politics but "I think gun control and social healthcare are spiffing" isn't. "Brexit has turned into a monumental clusterfuck" is arguably politics but unlikely to raise any hackles with leavers or remainers on the grounds that it's not really opinion.

As for religion... Given the UK is almost entirely populated by godless heathens it rarely if ever comes up except to mock the ludicrous cod-theology the footlers often use to justify their fuckwittery... "I don't have insure my car because it says in Paul's Third Letter To The Undewriters that I don't have to and god's law is above man's law"... That sort of thing.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

And Monty Python references should be accompanied by video.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm ...Molson's Beer...
Isn't that like sex in a canoe*?

I think the influx of people might be thanks to Mr Sensible on YouTube. People like him and Conspiracy Catz have been taunting Dave The Piss Drinker for some time. He and other flat earthers are well, taking the piss although I think flerfers are either poes looking to increase hits on their channel or the terminally stupid who actually believe the shit they peddle. If you're seeking mongness try the channels of Phuket Word, Nathan Oakley and Sleeping Warrior for starters.

Douglas Adams, noted. Monty Python, noted. Alright if I start with The Goons and work my way forward?

* F&%#ing close to water. :D
longdog

Post by longdog »

LaVidaRoja wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 pm And Monty Python references should be accompanied by video.
But not if you don't want to. We don't go in for repression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYU87QNjPw
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »