Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Post by longdog »

We seem to be entering a golden age for videos of people not doing things. Cops being arrested where no cops get arrested, vaccination centres being closed down where no vaccination centres get closed down, morons making fools of themselves where... Oh no... That actually happens.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

longdog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:56 pm We seem to be entering a golden age for videos of people not doing things. Cops being arrested where no cops get arrested, vaccination centres being closed down where no vaccination centres get closed down, morons making fools of themselves where... Oh no... That actually happens.
In the old days,

we had people claiming wins in Court when they had lost (Micheal O'Bullshitter, Tom Crawford etc)

People claiming they had paid their mortgage, when they didn't (Tom Crawford)

People telling other people not to pay their mortgages, when secretly paying their own, every month in cash.(Simon Goldberg)

People claiming to have created a bank with its own currency, which no one would accept in payment (Peter Were Not a Bank)

People claming cash was worthless with no real value, yet demanding that their followers pay them in cash. (Peter Were Not a Bank)

People claiming you could send 3 magical letters to wipe out any debt, which never worked. (Get out of debt free and co)

The list could go on and on but I think you get my drift.

The key point is these people have a long history of claming falsehoods. Just ask this piss drinking non driving traveller, if he ever got his car back.

At the end of the day the only thing they really have to evidence any form of success is a pack of lies.
Wanna balloon?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The key point is these people have a long history of claming falsehoods. Just ask this piss drinking non driving traveller, if he ever got his car back.

[/quote]

I swear I used to have a link to the original videos of the travelling moron in his apparently rather expensive and quite new Mercedes arguing the toss about trivialities like insurance, road tax and registration, getting dragged out of the car which was then towed to be crushed then repeatedly claiming that he was going to get it ​back but somehow never quite achieving it. They appear to have vanished from the internet and this has made me sad.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Be sad no more, they're on page 1 of this thread.

Part 2

Part 3

Result

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dave Murphy -- Freeman Exercising His Right to Drivel.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:24 am Dave Murphy -- Freeman Exercising His Right to Drivel.
And getting precisely as far as any driveler ever gets. Precisely nowhere. Nothing changes.
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by AiusLocutius »

I remember this from a decade ago. Has it really been that long?
I got wrapped up in this nonsense at the time. It was my reasoning that got me back to reality. Is this still a thing? Do people still think this sort of thing is legitimate?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

AiusLocutius wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm I remember this from a decade ago. Has it really been that long?
I got wrapped up in this nonsense at the time. It was my reasoning that got me back to reality. Is this still a thing? Do people still think this sort of thing is legitimate?
I too am surprised that it's still a thing but Travelling Dave Murphey has changed his name to Allegedly Dave, lost his Merc, his house and his family, been a bretharian, thinks urine therapy is the be all and end all of good health, pissed the last of his money away on some zero point energy enterprise which somehow failed to deliver free electricity, set himself up as a health and well being consultant, become a reasonably prominent flat earther and is now exercising common law as a common law constable in a bid to, er, save the children or some such nonsense in the anti vax world. I expect more of this to hit mainstream news as common law constables try to take the law into their own hands and find that they have zero power and really shouldn't dress up in para military uniforms & attempt to police the streets.

The sov cit thing is becoming a tad more prominent in social media as the machine which geared itself up to mock flat earth has run out of road and turns to new fields of idiocy. The American sovcit scene appears to have morphed into "auditors" who go and make a nuisance of themselves in public offices on the pretext of testing how well everyone conducts themselves in accordance to whatever mad version of common law they're pushing,

In the UK it seems to have gone underground in a more worrying quest to change the world using trusts which will render anyone free of any obligations to pay tax or, well, anything they don't want to pay. There seems to be a surprisingly large number of people prepared to pay these so called experts in trust law to take their property from them in trust so they can be all surprised when they find they no longer own their property but somehow retain liability for whatever it was they were trying not to pay. It's a lot harder to find out what's going on here as they operate well under the radar and demand large amounts of money before they'll give any information on what they do and those who fall for it seem to be either bound by non disclosure agreements and or too embarrassed to say anything.
longdog

Post by longdog »

We probably shouldn't be surprised these stupid theories go out of fashion and then come back again. As aficionados of pseudo-law, pseudo-science and pseudo-logic we've been following this crap and its gurus for years if not decades.

The bandwagon jumping loons come across it and think it's new having not seen it fail, fail and fail again. The overwhelming majority of the generally ill-educated and rather dense people who try this twaddle usually seem to abandon it pretty sharpish when shit gets real and the summonses start landing. That's why the FB groups can have tens of thousands of members but virtually no posts and most of the posts are from a slack handful of reality denying die-hards.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by AiusLocutius »

YiamCross wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:13 pm
AiusLocutius wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 pm I remember this from a decade ago. Has it really been that long?
I too am surprised that it's still a thing but Travelling Dave Murphey has changed his name to Allegedly Dave, lost his Merc, his house and his family, been a bretharian, thinks urine therapy is the be all and end all of good health, pissed the last of his money away on some zero point energy enterprise which somehow failed to deliver free electricity, set himself up as a health and well being consultant, become a reasonably prominent flat earther and is now exercising common law as a common law constable in a bid to, er, save the children or some such nonsense in the anti vax world. I expect more of this to hit mainstream news as common law constables try to take the law into their own hands and find that they have zero power and really shouldn't dress up in para military uniforms & attempt to police the streets.

The sov cit thing is becoming a tad more prominent in social media as the machine which geared itself up to mock flat earth has run out of road and turns to new fields of idiocy. The American sovcit scene appears to have morphed into "auditors" who go and make a nuisance of themselves in public offices on the pretext of testing how well everyone conducts themselves in accordance to whatever mad version of common law they're pushing,

In the UK it seems to have gone underground in a more worrying quest to change the world using trusts which will render anyone free of any obligations to pay tax or, well, anything they don't want to pay. There seems to be a surprisingly large number of people prepared to pay these so called experts in trust law to take their property from them in trust so they can be all surprised when they find they no longer own their property but somehow retain liability for whatever it was they were trying not to pay. It's a lot harder to find out what's going on here as they operate well under the radar and demand large amounts of money before they'll give any information on what they do and those who fall for it seem to be either bound by non disclosure agreements and or too embarrassed to say anything.
Thanks for the detailed update. Appears I'm going to have to come out of my slumber. Still, it's great entertainment chasing these fools around the internet when I've some time to spare. Now where is my Prtscn button again? Ah, there it is.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dave arrests the rozzers, well, no he doesn't.

Fresh from his morning piss drink, he's shutting that vax centre down.