UK: Mark Kishon Christopher

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

UK: Mark Kishon Christopher

Post by littleFred »

Videos featuring Mark Kishon Christopher, aka Mark Curable are currently being plugged on GOODF. Mark seems to have acquired his SovCit junk from David Wynn Miller, aka Plenipotentiary JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller (who gets a few mentions on Quatloos, but nothing major that I can find).

Mark's delivery is pleasant but soporific. His old-skool ideas (humans are monsters; if you don't consent to a law then you don't need to obey it; words don't mean what we all think they mean) combine with one that is new to me: most public property is actually owned by the UPU. Roads, railways, airports, shipping ports, airspace, telephone lines, the internet, post offices and courts all belong to the UPU and come under their rules, which are known as "federal" laws. "Federal" law is a bit like common law, but not the same. The principles seem to be: "always be honour-bound and duty-bound, and never make false or misleading statements". The UPU pay our judges.

If, like me, you were only slightly aware of the Universal Postal Union, Wikipedia and the UPU website helpfully explain that it coordinates postal policies between member nations, so I can post a letter from the UK to China without having to worry about or buy stamps for all the countries my letter might travel through. This strikes me as a fairly innocent but important activity that helps the world run smoothly. Wikipedia is strangely silent about the UPU's wider and more sinister activities.

The federal law about never making false or misleading statements is important to Mark, and he wants to claim against pharmaceutical companies under this law. He has personal experience in this field, being aka Reverend Mark Kishon Christopher of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. In this role he appeared on an undercover BBC TV program in which he and Leon Edwards promote (ie sell) Miracle Mineral Solution ("discovered" by Jim Humble) which makes bleach to be drunk as a cure for cancer, malaria, AIDS and other stuff. Rather sportingly, this debunking program is on Leon Edwards's own video channel. See also the Guardian article The man who encourages the sick and dying to drink industrial bleach.

Mark has been on the SovCit circuit for a few months. Is he a rising star, or is his UPU and bleach too much for even GOOFers to swallow? We shall see.
littleFred

Re: UK: Mark Kishon Christopher

Post by littleFred »

Perhaps I spoke too soon. A couple of hours after posting the above, a GOOFer gives instructions on neutralizing the "toxins" in vaccinations: bleach your skin until it turns white. And drink bleach.

If your child or baby is vaccinated? Bleach its skin. And give it bleach to drink.

OMG! I hope anyone who does this gets their children taken away, for their own safety.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

The MMS is a substantially more evil version of this scam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgGPh28ZnE. By which I mean that at least the scammer in the linked video wasn't peddling a product that would actually harm or could kill his consumers.

I seriously wish other nations would come in and create a law much like the cancer act, and extend that to any claims to cure terminal or debilitating illnesses which are not backed up be peer reviewed independent research, that would prevent people from making statements that would give false hope to people who are terminally ill. It's deeply offensive and our civilisation should no longer stand for these frauds that are simply evil.

Peter of England, who I started a thread on here. Has also jumped on the cancer cure bandwagon and is shilling a product as a cancer cure as well. While his isn't as vile as giving people bleach to drink, it's just as offensive in that it fleeces people who are desperate.
Warning may contain traces of nut
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I can't tell you how hard I laughed reading that someone is advocating drinking bleach as a cancer cure. :haha: As with all of these people, one often wonders if the whole thing isn't a giant leg-pull. It could be, right? :lol:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

It's a money-spinner. A bit of research shows that the raw chemicals in a $100 5+5 MMS kit cost around 8 cents. The packaging would cost more, but still a massive mark-up. So it's a rip-off financially, as well as false hope, as well as damaging to the consumer's health. Triple whammy! A despicable business model.

And you can go on a 2-day seminar for £280 (cash at the door). But this includes two lunches, and better still:
Once completed you are certified as a registered Health Minister and your name will be displayed as Reverend. i.e. Rev June Smith.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Darn it! 34 years working for the Royal Mail and I never realised the power and influence we had. I might have got off that £30 fine for driving over Lendal Bridge in York last year.

I can think of a number of answers you might get "if you walk into a Post Office and ask them if behind the counter is independent territory" but none of them are "yes".

Do we think that he is really in his front room at home and the "audience" is his long suffering wife who would much rather be watching "Dancing On Ice"?

He is brilliant though. A genuine loony.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Darn it! 34 years working for the Royal Mail and I never realised the power and influence we had. I might have got off that £30 fine for driving over Lendal Bridge in York last year.

I can think of a number of answers you might get "if you walk into a Post Office and ask them if behind the counter is independent territory" but none of them are "yes".

Do we think that he is really in his front room at home and the "audience" is his long suffering wife who would much rather be watching "Dancing On Ice"?

He is brilliant though. A genuine loony.
Just another case of you Brits calling on the Dominions in the hour of need. You have a history. The first time the British Crown bothered to set foot on Canadian soil was 1939 when George VI and Elizabeth came here and visited every province as part of a propaganda tour to encourage us to join in the impending war. None of our business really, but we answered the call. Fortunate for me I suppose since my father, a private in the Canadian Scottish regiment, met my mother, a Yorkshire weaver, while in training in Lancashire. Fate has strange paths.

Anyhow you got that supremacy of the post office scam from us. For an example of it's use in action check this out;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10347

As a general comment the British Isles (ROE included whether you sons of the old sod like it or not) is a hotbed of Freeman activities. Although they all seem to be pragmatic based rather than on principled beliefs. Just sordid mortgage scams.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Then there's the Galactic Postal Union. See the story "Mail Supremacy" by Hayford Peirce.
(If you do a Google Groups search, you'll find the reference. For some reason, Yahoo search, which has become my default search, doesn't find it....)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
rosvicl
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by rosvicl »

If this was just adults drinking bleach to treat their own cancer, that would be bad enough. But it's not.

A chunk of the market for "medicinal" bleach is parents giving it to autistic children. Sometimes they or the promoters explain away the children's obvious discomfort or other symptoms as somehow "evidence" that the MMS is eliminating something nasty in the kid's system.

Orac has posted <a href="http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/ ... ut/">quite a bit</a> about this on his Respectful Insolence blog.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Indeed. That and the modern refusal to vaccinate children from diseases that medical science has almost consigned to history due to misguided fears about autism. I grew up with a parent who was a very committed believer in the alternative lifestyle and homoeopathy (or as I prefer to think of it, water that has been rhythmically abused), this parent would believe any load of 'secret' nonsense they found on the internet but would be sceptical of peer-reviewed mainstream science.

I also should say that I do find the false claims of curing cancer to be very deeply offensive as I have two friends who have recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer, one of them is a very highly respected lawyer in the City of London. As such I see these people, those who peddle this false hope and fake cures, as being criminals of the lowest order who prey on the desperate and vulnerable.

It is especially wicked that the product, when used as intended will cause harm and damage and will have no affect on the underlying condition.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I also should say that I do find the false claims of curing cancer to be very deeply offensive as I have two friends who have recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer, one of them is a very highly respected lawyer in the City of London. As such I see these people, those who peddle this false hope and fake cures, as being criminals of the lowest order who prey on the desperate and vulnerable.
Agreed - about time the Cancer Act 1939 was enforced.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Mark Kishon Christopher is back, on a new FB page: "How To Break The Tricks & Traps Of The Courts, Governments etc."

It seems mostly regurgitated garbage from "The Chief-federal-Judge :David-wynn: Miller and :Federal-judge &: Vatican-key-master :Russel-jay: Gould".

All Mark's posts are within square brackets. Doubtless for a good reason.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now there is a mouthful ":Federal-judge &: Vatican-key-master :Russel-jay: Gould" even in connection with gibberishmeister colon Miller.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:All Mark's posts are within square brackets. Doubtless for a good reason.
Ahh.... We had this on the Lawful Webellion thread only yesterday. It's to do with the 'four corner rule' apparently and I think it stops them accidentally contracting and something, something, something.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxgCxz0QJSs

Really lots of guru ambition here.
["Every Sunday at 6pm – 8pm U.K time I host a online webinar including Q&A, over a 12 week period - after the 12 weeks is up, the course rolls on again. Each week will be a self contained subject, so if you happen to miss a subject that doesn’t mean you've missed out on the whole course. The webinars are also recorded. For details on how to join the webinars, visit my Facebook page above or send me an email at: markkishonchristopher@gmail.com."]
There is something about a ship in the Azores in November that was not clarified.
Knowing this man's way with words, that may be a house in Penge, his words words mean whatever he wants them to mean, no more and no less.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Is the term "federal judge" recognized in the UK, even on a generic basis?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Not at all. We have a fine array of judges with splendid titles, from Recorder to Lord Chief Justice, but nothing federated.
It is hardly surprising since this year's nonsense seems to old American/Canadian stuff recycled.

To add more boom for the buck he is also plugging anti gravity and miracle cures.

I find people who mangle words to mean something they certainly do not mean to be really irritating.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/user/markkishon/videos

This rather repellant individuaL is still at it, peddling his nonsense courses. He is evidence that possibly there really are reptilian beings amongst us. I have not got the moral fibre at the moment to see what his latest videos promote, I may come back after food and rest and possibly an anti-depressant or two because it is due to such 'teachers' that the gullible dig their way into prison when most are digging out.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:22 am ..it is due to such 'teachers' that the gullible dig their way into prison..."
You are absolutely right of course, but I sometimes think these leeches serve a valuable protective effect at herd level. Every time a gullible, greedy fool gives money to a guru and gets ripped off, there's a chance that the experience will wake them up before their home, children, job or liberty are at stake.

Sadly many gullibles don't learn, and just go from one guru/scheme to the next. They are convinced that they are special, exempt from laws, debts or obligations, they just need to find the way to unlock their Snowflake Freedom Mode. To be honest I don't have much sympathy for those people.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:32 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:22 am ..it is due to such 'teachers' that the gullible dig their way into prison..."
You are absolutely right of course, but I sometimes think these leeches serve a valuable protective effect at herd level. Every time a gullible, greedy fool gives money to a guru and gets ripped off, there's a chance that the experience will wake them up before their home, children, job or liberty are at stake.

Sadly many gullibles don't learn, and just go from one guru/scheme to the next. They are convinced that they are special, exempt from laws, debts or obligations, they just need to find the way to unlock their Snowflake Freedom Mode. To be honest I don't have much sympathy for those people.
Alas, enlightenment seldom comes knocking, even when delivered repeatedly at the end of a clue by four, they just move on to the next guru and next silver bullet, rinse repeat. Alas.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.