London Skeptics present "Freeloaders on the Land"

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

London Skeptics present "Freeloaders on the Land"

Post by mufc1959 »

Hi all, first post here.

I thought you might be interested to know about a talk on 2 March in Chalk Farm/Camden on the subject of Freeloaders on the Land. I go to a lot of Skeptics things (I particularly like the ones debunking the paranormal/psychics, etc) and I'll definitely be going to this one. Here's the link.

http://london.skepticsinthepub.org/Even ... n-the-land

In other news, I see that Simon the Spaniard/White Rabbit has posted a video where he says that he couldn't put his ex through a court case so instead of letting Santander take him to court, he's decided instead to start paying his mortgage. Yes, the same mortgage he claims doesn't exist ...

So it seems he lacks the courage of his convictions, or more likely he knows that there isn't a shred of truth in all the nonsense he spouts, and isn't prepared to lose his home (rather, his ex's home, he probably lives in a van going round the festival/crusty circuit). Meanwhile, how many have lost their homes after believing what he has told them, that they don't need to pay their mortgages because the bank has never lent them anything. Disgraceful hypocrisy from someone seen as a God or an Oracle on GOODF.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: London Skeptics present "Freeloaders on the Land"

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 greeting and welcome to Quatloos. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

I would say the Skeptics approach should be entertaining, and one thing about GOODF, they will supply a never ending supply of low comedy for their grist mill.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Re: London Skeptics present "Freeloaders on the Land"

Post by PeanutGallery »

Welcome to Quatloos mufc1959 and (based on an assumption about your username) my condolences for Swansea. I didn't know about the talk and am certainly interested I'll need to check my calender in order to see if I could make it. Certainly it promises to be quite an interesting talk. Although I have noticed that in parts of the 'alternative' sphere of things they've started to move away from the Freeman on the Land 'name' (the bulk of the mouthbreathers now having started to spout that Babylon is fallen), admittedly they haven't seemed to move away from the core nonsense, they are just trying to dress the nonsense in a new frock.
Warning may contain traces of nut