UK - Bali Mann falls out with Karl Lenz?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Bali Mann falls out with Karl Lenz?

Post by Pox »

I didn't see the news earlier but have just been informed that the farmer has said that there are bats and newts in the property now. I imagine that he is trying to suggest that the property can't be demolished because there are protected species in there.

This argument will fail because, if they are there, it is up to him or the owner to provide suitable alternative accommodation for the bats and newts ( subject to not disturbing them during certain periods throughout the year and the owner will have to pay for a survey to check for so called endangered species).
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34768763

Bali Mann was there again today "helping"
BBC wrote:A Surrey farmer who built a mock-Tudor castle without planning permission has been given a three-month suspended sentence.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder how the sales of his dictionary are going. Old Colon must be missing out on the commission
Bones

Post by Bones »

After his recent success !!!!1!!!! Bali Mann is giving a presentation on Planning and charging £99 per head - after all he has been so successful so far :sarcasmon:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... odE3Fl3bNc

I do often wonder where these freeman / sovcit's get the money from to pay to listen the next snake oil salesman that appears on the scene
Bones

Post by Bones »

Given that the last person Bali Mann "helped" not only lost his case, his home but gained a 3 month suspended Jail sentence - £99 sounds like a bargain for his "expert advice"

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... pvO9dDKq88
Con Artist wrote:PLANNING MASTER CLASS 2016 DATE : 10.00 am SATURDAY, 30 JANUARY 2016 VENUE :FAYRE and SQUARE ‘COCKED HAT’ PUB and HOTEL, Rugby Road, Binley Woods, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2AY

YouTube clips:
A) PLANNING MASTER CLASS, SAT 30 JAN 2016
http://youtu.be/awzZp6DNRMA

B) Planning Lores, 6 Key Facts by Bali Mann
http://youtu.be/0Az1vOInGTI

C) Every Englishman's home is his Castle
http://youtu.be/

D) getoutofdebtfree's Ceylon's Trial at NOTTINGHAM MAGISTRATES DISCHARGED
http://youtu.be/I4ngbEZzdF8

Help with Planning LAW PLANNING PRACTICAL HELP TICKETS :Talk bookings costs £99 booked in advance visit http://www.dispatchuk.com

a) Includes access to the talks and practical sessions and booklet,
b) free teas and coffees in Hotel,
c) Hot Pub lunch included (pre-ordered from a menu, note pub drinks not included) Nearest HOTEL’s : Anyone wishing book a Hotel room (starting closest from the venue):
1) COCKED HAT HOTEL for bookings ring TEL-024 76 636 767 Or follow the link : https://www.goodnightinns.co.uk/hotel-b ... el-binley/
2) Try Travel Inn Coventry Inn Binley A46 (across the road from venue), Tel- 0871 527 8268
3) Travel Lodge Binley, Coventry East (20 min walk from venue) Tel – 0871 559 1816 Time

Event 9.30
Doors open/ welcoming
10.00 – 10.30 Introduction meaning of W0rDs – ‘Bali’
10.30 – 11.00 What to expect in your Planning Journey – ‘Clive’
11.00 – 11.10 BREAK
11.10 – 11.40 Dealing with Council:Your Paperwork; Definitions and Notices
11.40 - 11.45 BREAK
11.45 – 12.30 What to expect in Magistrates – Clive
12.30 – 1.15 LUNCH at adjoining FAYRE and SQUARE PUB
13.15 – 13.45 What to expect at CROWN, Filing a QBD Claim
13.45 - 13.50 BREAK
13.50 – 14.30 COUNTY COURT, The unexpected, coming back from bad results
14.30 – 14.35 BREAK
14.35 – 15.15 Practical Court Room Practice
15.15 – 15.20 BREAK
15.20 – 15.55 QB Common Law COURTS and enforcement, Micro-Nations – ‘Lee’
15.55 – 16.00 BREAK
16.00 – 17.00 Open Questions
[17.30 + *Speakers will be available for a social chat at the bar in the evening] A Man : ‘Bali Maan’ International Commonlaw Speaker; talks on practical help, what to expect at LEGAL COURTS,
points of reference and briefly the meaning of the W0rDs used at COURTS,
Commonlaw Dictionary
How to use the Commonlaw Mini-Dictionary, in your Language and Notices, to invoke ‘Common LAW’ removing Jurisdiction and Joinder from a [Private] LEGAL Society and their Acts and Statutes Available at dispatchuk.com
‘QUEEN’S BENCH’ Commonlaw COURT ; update Filings and Other Uses Enforcements Using ‘Commonlaw’ in Planning problems help with constructing Paperwork,
COURTS Functions and Rules explained, Learn from Court experiences, This course is not to be misconstrued as LEGAL Advice (As all Speakers are not a member of any [Private] LEGAL Society),
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

B) Planning Lores, 6 Key Facts by Bali Mann,

The ultimate authority is god, there's nothing in the bible that says you can't live in a caravan in England, No War. QED.

Oh yeah, and you need to understand the meaning of the words they use in their spells or they could huff and puff and blow down your house. I guess that's another 99 quid for the magical dictionary that Bali seems to be having some trouble shifting lately.

What more could anyone need to know when it comes time to build the next castle? Honestly, I wonder how anyone with the means to scrape together £99 and has any serious prospect of funding building work that will need planning permission could possibly lack the brain cells to realise what a waste of time this is.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Has any of the guys over in the UK tried getting any type of documentation about the case Karl was helping Bali with?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Has any of the guys over in the UK tried getting any type of documentation about the case Karl was helping Bali with?
Bali Conn Mann is selling copies for £99 (which is a pdf file)

http://dispatchuk.com/INJUNCTION-Actual ... 009583.htm

Bali Conn Mann wrote:INJUNCTION : Actual Winning Court Transcription
Court Transcription - NOW IN STOCK for the of the English County Court Injunction Trial that Karl Lentz (UnKommonlaw method) helped Bali (without legal representation) in 13 December 2013 that got DISCHARGED, most people know of the Orders part when [JUDGE] Jack entered the room, [JUDGE] Jack : can You stand up when i talk to You? Bali Maan : is that an Order ? [JUDGE] Jack : yes Bali Maan : thank you [JUDGE] Jack : whats Your name? Bali Maan : is that an Order ? [JUDGE] Jack :yes Bali Maan : 'Bali Maan' or words to that effect those who follow Karl's work and being prosecuted and need that last bit of practical experience, the Court approved includes Transcription of the Bali's Witness 'Charlie Potter' and the CLAIMANT [RUGBY BOROUGH ENFORCEMENT OFFICER] : 'Barry Rose' transcription, it does not include the 45 minute summing up from the JUDGE who spend around 40 minutes commenting on [IL]LEGAL points to the case and 5 minutes saying , 'however on the Common Law side i believe the parents of Bali Maan would not have approved if they understood what there son was doing, and in any event as the Bali Maan did not show any evidence of threatening behaviour during the Temporary Injunction, it is my verdict to Discharge the Claim in the Defendants favour' or words to the effect,but for those whom wish to learn direct unedited what to say in a COURT only availble in a PDF, more information generally on the case can be view from the UnKommonlaw DVD 2,
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That just makes it sound like the injunction was denied because Bali didn't actually make any threats.

And it doesn't really explain what the underlying case was about or if they beat that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

None of the above makes a lick of sense, so I am of the opinion it isn't at all as he claims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:That just makes it sound like the injunction was denied because Bali didn't actually make any threats.

And it doesn't really explain what the underlying case was about or if they beat that.
I would agree, it seems that a temporary injunction was in place, Bali had complied with it, and so the application to make it permanent failed because their was little reason to do so. It's far less likely that Bali and Karl actually put up a credible defence. In fact I note from the passage of text that the judgement being given does not include a significant part of the summing up and the Judges comments on "the [il]legal points to the case". I do wonder why they have chosen to omit that part.

I would also suggest that to save, what to some would be a considerable sum of money, the lesson to be learned from this is if you don't want a temporary injunction to become permanent then comply with it and it will be a lot less likely.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think I would be far more interested in what they left out than what they sort of included, since I don't think any of that was real. I think more a case of pure unbridled ignorance, something BM has in gigantic quantities and things actually going the way they were supposed to and them interpreting it to suit their fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bali Mann (promoted and supported by Colon) wins !1!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... attle.html

Farmer who faced jail for building an illegal CASTLE and hiding it behind giant hay bales finally starts knocking it down after 9-year battle

Bali is nothing more than an idiot snake oil salesman who is in a bromance with Colon - I am sure Bali Mann has not paid Colon to promote him :sarcasmon:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Ha, I was just coming to post that Fiddler was knocking the castle down, very slowly mind you lol
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:Ha, I was just coming to post that Fiddler was knocking the castle down, very slowly mind you lol
From the picture I saw Fiddler was on the roof. Which was fitting given that Bali no doubt has taken him for a song.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Ha, I was just coming to post that Fiddler was knocking the castle down, very slowly mind you lol
From the picture I saw Fiddler was on the roof. Which was fitting given that Bali no doubt has taken him for a song.
What can it mean, this Fiddler on the roof?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Now we just gotta figure out how much money Bali charged for his services.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:Now we just gotta figure out how much money Bali charged for his services.
If he was a rich man...da da da dadadadadada da deee
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's now officially over for this tale of woe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-35928269
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????