UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Postby letissier14 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 am

exiledscouser wrote:Repossessions seem rife in the Woo-sphere. We've had Tom, Guy, The Baron. Young Noel is clinging on. Now comes the news that Neelu is about to be booted out too.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... possessed/

There was a highly amusing YT of her sat in a car as bailiffs enforced a traffic fine of some sort which she'd managed, through expert footle nonsense to grow to over a grand. She paid up at the 11th hour despite magic spells, buried crystals and reliance on the US UCC.

Now it's the house. Be out by 23rd March. Watch this space!

I hope someone films this one, as it could very very interesting, as no one will have any idea how she reacts to being evicted, not even herself.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

rumpelstilzchen

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:21 pm

'Tis a shame that her common law lawyer isn't available to assist any more. A video showing those two arresting the bailiffs would have been comedy gold.
I guess if she needs his advice she could always call here: http://www.sallymorgan.tv/psychicteam/? ... GwodW_cGDQ
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:27 pm

exiledscouser wrote:Repossessions seem rife in the Woo-sphere. We've had Tom, Guy, The Baron. Young Noel is clinging on. Now comes the news that Neelu is about to be booted out too.

Well, on past performance we can expect a magnificent circus event, ending with arrest for BoP.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

aesmith
First Mate
 First Mate

Postby aesmith » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 am

Why do they do this to themselves? Quite sad actually.

Hercule Parrot

Postby Hercule Parrot » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm

aesmith wrote:

Why do they do this to themselves? Quite sad actually.

Its not intentional. Most of them have defied various court orders and bailiffs over a period of time, developed an unwarranted sense of immunity. Thus their shock and rage when the eviction finally happens.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

Return to “United Kingdom”