UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I'd miss her if anyone discovered a cure.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu has found a sure fire way of stopping her car from being uplifted and taken away.

It's called PAYING IN CASH - IN FULL!

This novel approach has been found to be 100% effective in all cases - do your own research folks!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Damn it! I knew that one day, somehow, one of these idiots would randomly blunder into a way to beat the system.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Damn it! I knew that one day, somehow, one of these idiots would randomly blunder into a way to beat the system.

Don't tell me you of all people, are doubting OPPT, SwissIndo , UCC blah blah ? A sad, sad day.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

That is up £200 from the amount asked for last time. I suppose in a way it is a win as she does not seem to have paid it. I wonder what the letter says.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Is that a relatively new BMW?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

No, it is about 12 years old, worth about £4000 retail, maybe £2000 at a repo auction with no keys or papers.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:No, it is about 12 years old, worth about £4000 retail, maybe £2000 at a repo auction with no keys or papers.
Closer to 10, as it is a 56 plate so will be 2006/2007

There is one on ebay same age and model going for £3,490
Wanna balloon?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Penny Wise wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:No, it is about 12 years old, worth about £4000 retail, maybe £2000 at a repo auction with no keys or papers.
Closer to 10, as it is a 56 plate so will be 2006/2007

There is one on ebay same age and model going for £3,490
I was good with the letters year codes, but the 56,55, etc plates really mess me up, I thought it a 2105.5 Soo wrong...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rosy

Post by rosy »

It's easier than the letter codes as it's either the last two digits of the year (for March to August registrations) or the last two digits plus 50 (for September to the following February registrations). So for example a 58 plate is the latter part of 2008, and a 16 plate is the early part of 2016 etc.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I seem to remember that the amount they were looking for was fairly hefty and she was pleading poverty and offering them something silly like £5 a month.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rosy wrote:It's easier than the letter codes as it's either the last two digits of the year (for March to August registrations) or the last two digits plus 50 (for September to the following February registrations). So for example a 58 plate is the latter part of 2008, and a 16 plate is the early part of 2016 etc.

I remember the A plates of 83, and S plates being 77 before that and then just counting forward or back skipping I, O, U, Q, Z. That was easy, but this also makes sense now you explained it.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Are they scanning the cash to check that its not counterfeit? If they are, they win the interwebz today. Well played.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I assume the bailiffs and the car recovery company will be dissolved by Neelu for breaking their oaths to god and slapped with a few multi-million £££££££ commercial liens.

That'll lern em. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Of course they will pay up, today is the day Swissindo starts payments so they will be swimming in money as soon as someone pops over to Indonesia to take the certificate to the appointed bank. I do not think Barclays in Barking will be handling them just yet,
http://swissindo.news/notice-of-duty-to ... gust-2017/

THe local police have been put on notice to protect the community. This may be useful when the riots break out. Possibly outside this place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Mandiri
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

On Neelu's FB there are some interesting comments. For instance, who can we see in the boot of the BMW at 3min 16 sec in the pay-up video?
Neelu said;.....my sister Sadhana Chaudhari .......
Despite being restrained by court order from posting discredited an allegations about the death of her niece (complete with links to a lurid video) she then does just that. About time the court got a grip.

Craig Turner advises Neelu;
WACK A COMMERCIAL LIEN ON THE CEO IS IT PRIVATE COMP
which is something Neelu has never tried..... :D

More advice from Nick Brown;
How much is the car worth they can't levy anything valued at less than £1500
Ever helpful (for any future bailiffs reading) Neelu claims the car is worth;
At least £10,000
D'oh!

If the following is right we now know the chronology of events - the car was clamped twice according to Neelu;
Thanks for responding guys, sorry I did not have address it was parked in a nearby road to 3 Peel Drive IG5 0JR, the car is still worth around £10,000, the fine was £513 the last time they clamped it on 28 July 2017, now they wanted £713 to include the pick up truck, even though I told them I had no money
Yes, she did tell them she had no money right up until the moment the Beemer was about to be lifted and - shock horror - the reddies came out and she was £713 the lighter.
rosy

Post by rosy »

And what was the fine had it been paid before the bailiffs got involved - £65 or so? I can't remember now but Neelu's actions is what turned a minor amount into £713. Keep going, Neelu, soon you'll achieve the full Crawford.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

exiledscouser wrote:
Thanks for responding guys, sorry I did not have address it was parked in a nearby road to 3 Peel Drive IG5 0JR, the car is still worth around £10,000, the fine was £513 the last time they clamped it on 28 July 2017, now they wanted £713 to include the pick up truck, even though I told them I had no money
Yes, she did tell them she had no money right up until the moment the Beemer was about to be lifted and - shock horror - the reddies came out and she was £713 the lighter.
That is what amazes me, they could have paid 513 the first time, but doubled down on the Woo and now has to pay an extra 200 in cash she claims not to have. If she is so broke, how on earth does she pay 713, when last time she could not muster 513? Hubris cost her 200, I hope she enjoyed the attention that 200 quid got her, not good value for money in my mind.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That's right folks, the dastardly NWO are using time travel to send trolls for Neelu. Or something.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:That's right folks, the dastardly NWO are using time travel to send trolls for Neelu. Or something.

:beatinghorse:
Oh Dear God :shock:

What was the response to that !???