UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Point taken.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

In that case... Aaron and the Zinc Oxide Ultimas.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

If that's a reference to something, it went over my head. I think I'll just go with the outlaw gang. Besides, it's in my heritage: I am related (by marriage) to Emmett Dalton of the infamous Dalton Gang, who made the mistake of trying to rob the Coffeeville, Kansas bank during hunting season and were shot full of holes by the citizenry. Emmett was the only survivor of the gang.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:How do you think ABBA made it?
By having two beautiful blonde Swedish girls fronting for the group?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Anni-Frid Lyngstad was a smoking hot dark redhead. She was also Norwegian.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Anni-Frid Lyngstad was a smoking hot dark redhead. She was also Norwegian.
Well, then no wonder ABBA never made it.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

A bumper feast of foolishness for Neelu-watchers.

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

Neelu continues to obsess over the untimely death of Patrick Cullinane, the world's bestest, deadest common-law lawyer. Those unfamiliar with the late lamented legal genius can read about him in this thread. Neelu reminds us;
Neelu speaks;
You may recall it is exactly 1 year ago that our much loved common law lawyer Patrick Cullinane went missing!
Where did he go? Apparently he died of natural causes but no-one in Neelu-land is allowed to shuffle off this mortal coil without assistance from dark forces!
Neelu speaks;
The body in the mortuary was not his! It was someone else!
There's devilry afoot somewhere here but fear not, Hercule Berry is on the case;
Neelu speaks;
The facial features were a mis-match, the nose, the hair colour, the hair line - there was no death as there was no doctor or ambulance - he just disappeared - remember he used to talk about being "taken out" and he had been disappeared before - but he was getting so close to shutting down the entire Protection Fraud Network, he had started taking cases and finding the common traits of these fraud networks in the various parts of the UK including Northern Ireland
Agatha Christie once went missing in mysterious circumstances too. How does she know that "he had been disappeared before" and what does that mean, actually? Maybe he woke up one morning in an Italianate village, a large lapel badge pinned to his dark blazer;

Neelu has been leaving this matter on the back-burner but with a rush of energy she's now firmly back on the case.
Neelu speaks;
I have been kept busy with various corporate ambush so I have not got round to the remedy for Patrick Cullinane - I know many of his friends want to make sure he is not locked up in some secure unit somewhere like Lanzarote in Spain like he was on at least one previous occasion.
Ay Caramba! That's an interesting nugget. Maybe that's where they first met....
Neelu speaks;
My facebook account was frozen for 24 hours so I was not able to post.
That's a sure sign that TPTP are messin' with you, just like when there's a glitch in the Matrix and the same black cat goes past twice.
Neelu speaks;
The fake death certificate issued by the Coroners on the fake corpse. Even his brother admitted the corpse was not his! The family even faked a burial which never took place! The Police made out his body was decomposed but his skype was on 18 hours before the so called death.
So all of Patrick's family are in on it too - except the brother - this goes deeper than anyone could possibly have imagined. Kirsten comments;
A deluded follower said;
Horrific ... so he could still be alive somewhere
I'd have to agree that the thought of Cullinane still being amongst us is horrific indeed.

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha' gonna do?

Now, make sure your affairs are in order, get the neighbour to feed the cat, some of you are goin' dhaaaaan!
Neelu speaks;
We The People can expect some good news very soon! Apparently, according to Benjamin Fulford, mass arrests are being made of all those who have enslaved humanity, the pirate bankers, mostly going on in the background
Maybe they started early with Bones....

Meanwhile the money for everyone for doing fuck all plan nears fruition;
Neelu speaks;
We The People will need to decide how we want to receive our prosperity. Sometimes, too much money too soon can be hard to handle - so I suggest people receive their money according to the way they can best manage their money. I suggest the Country Quota and Bank Quota pots take care of free food, free travel, free homes, free clothes, so we still do all our own shopping with our new ATM cards with our National ID numbers with our $1200 per month to live on on top of all the freebies - we then get a refund of all our blood sweat and tear money, so the Indemnity claims through our existing banks tap into our advance of $1,200,000 one off towards home car and trade.
I rather like the idea. Free everything and sage advice on how to spend the dosh. There is a rather curious incentive;
People who have had their homes, cars and children stolen by the State will be given REMEDY PRIORITY!!! People in jobs will be offered the option to continue to work at the same salary in addition to their prosperity, only if their work is satisfactory
Why would anyone want to keep working under this mad scheme? Especially as none of the ATM machines will be working as the "ebil pirate bankers" will all have been carted off by then.
There will be schemes to ADOPT-A-FAMILY in other countries and unlimited travel opportunities without passports and visas, so people who are sick of living in hot climates can travel to countries like the UK in their hot summer time and people from the UK can go live in their hot climate in the winter time
But who provides the travel infrastructure if everyone is sitting back on their $1,200,000 pile of dosh quaffing free wine and caviar?

And so the rant continues, now in ALL CAPS and it's Swizzindo once more which I won't bore you with.

What's that? Someone bashing down your front door already? See you in the Gulag comrades!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I for one would welcome it. Do you have any concept of how much I spend on beer? Out of my own funds!! I'm quite willing to let the "prosperity" handle my bar tab.

As far as famous disappearances go Agatha's little ten day break, while it elicited great public concern, had nothing on Aimee Semple McPherson's five week illicit tryst.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reported_ ... _McPherson

Christie spent her missing time placidly sipping tea in Yorkshire and was recognized by a hotel band banjo player. Aimee ran off to Mexico and was found wandering in a desert near Arizona. Christie claimed she had no idea why she was in the hotel in Harrowgate, Aimee said that She'd been kidnapped, drugged, tortured, and held for ransom in a shack by two men and a woman when she was actually having a wild bacchanal with Kenneth G. Ormiston, her radio technician at the Angelus Temple in Los Angeles. They do things right in California.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

exiledscouser, thanks for the Neeluiad, (like the Iliad but nuttier) which was enliveded by the sage commentay.

Cullinane actually died by Illuminati dashund bites, from an airborne strike force called in when he got too near to the PTB, remedial repairs to the corpse were hurried and a tad sloppy, with some use of archived parts from the freezer, those little terrors from the skies had actually consumed some of the tastier parts, dogs will eat almost anything.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

The family even faked a burial which never took place!

damn I laughed hard over that one
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote:
The family even faked a burial which never took place!

damn I laughed hard over that one
Exactamundo, how do you fake a burial that doesn't take place!!???? :shrug:

It's nearly as good as Lanzarote being in Spain, it's a Spanish territory but they'd have to move it about 3000 miles north to put it in Spain!!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Aimee Semple had another story: that she had been mysteriously transported by God.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:Aimee Semple had another story: that she had been mysteriously transported by God.
Mysteriously transported to a motel room in Carmel California rented by her secret boyfriend. God does indeed work in mysterious ways.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A bit of last year's Neelu's greatest hits I just happened across. (re)Posted a month ago, only 1 view in a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95lPQve35pw

It is remarkably boring to all but the most dedicated followers of the Neelu saga and the related Hampstead SRA hoax.

It appears to all the usual Berry fruitcake of fraud and corruption that seems to have gone un-noticed in legal circles.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

exiledscouser wrote:
Neelu speaks;
We The People can expect some good news very soon! Apparently, according to Benjamin Fulford, mass arrests are being made of all those who have enslaved humanity, the pirate bankers, mostly going on in the background
Arrests so super-secret that not even the arrested know they’ve been arrested.
exiledscouser wrote:
Neelu speaks;
We The People will need to decide how we want to receive our prosperity. Sometimes, too much money too soon can be hard to handle - so I suggest people receive their money according to the way they can best manage their money.
That’s OK Neelu, I absolutely assure you I can cope with however many millions are coming my way. Just warn me in advance if it’s in the form of a block of gold because I’ll need to hire a fork-lift truck ready to hoist it over the doorstep.
exiledscouser wrote:
People in jobs will be offered the option to continue to work at the same salary in addition to their prosperity, only if their work is satisfactory
Why would anyone want to keep working under this mad scheme?
Everyone who works now, because we all need food, clothing and lots of other stuff so someone needs to grow the food, make the clothing etc.

It’s a purely hypothetical question anyway of course, because none of it’s about to happen. The tenacity with which Neelu and her small fan-club hang on to this fantasy is remarkable.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Cullinane actually died by Illuminati dashund bites, from an airborne strike force called in when he got too near to the PTB, remedial repairs to the corpse were hurried and a tad sloppy, with some use of archived parts from the freezer, those little terrors from the skies had actually consumed some of the tastier parts, dogs will eat almost anything.
I sometimes prefer not to know the gorier details of the dachsund’s missions.

Still, at least I now know what that vet’s bill for an outbreak of multiple canine food poisoning is about.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

The Seventh String wrote: I sometimes prefer not to know the gorier details of the dachsund’s missions.

Still, at least I now know what that vet’s bill for an outbreak of multiple canine food poisoning is about.
The cleaning bills are pretty hefty too!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For some reason Neelu now thinks that the charity commission are the true dark masters, responsible for all the ills on the planet.

Nope, me neither.
Further to my previous request for the public to contact the Charity Commission which is responsible for all CRIMES against CITIZENS BY THE STATE, I managed to make a phone call to the Charity Commission for the attention of all its Directors. I have given a 48 hour notice to MANDATE GOLD PROSPERITY OF SWISSINDO.NET from the UK This is to start the BALL ROLLING - to have the intent to stop all crimes, to end poverty, to bring prosperity! NOT A LOT TO DEMAND! I suggest everyone does the same until the Directors get the MESSAGE across that we are FINALLY AWAKE!!!
"CHARITY COMMISSION
whistleblowing@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... commission
Our helpline is available 10am to midday and 1pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday, on 0300 066 9197"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

to stop all crimes, to end poverty, to bring prosperity! NOT A LOT TO DEMAND!
No, that should be perfectly easy. :sarcasmon:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Aimee said that She'd been kidnapped, drugged, tortured, and held for ransom in a shack by two men and a woman when she was actually having a wild bacchanal with Kenneth G. Ormiston, her radio technician at the Angelus Temple in Los Angeles. They do things right in California.
That is harsh criticism coming from one Canadian against another (or is that a rule up there that the minute a Canadian crosses the border into the US, they are immediately stigmatized and a target for shaming and abuse?). Especially since there was never any factual evidence provided that Aimee was with any man, let alone Kenneth (who threw another woman under the bus as being his overnight companion out of town). Her grand jury inquiry and the subsequent trial could not find any evidence against her that led to belief beyond a reasonable doubt for conviction and the judge dropped the charges for lack of evidence.