UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Burnaby49 »

Evidence? You want evidence? Next you'll want proof! Let's put it this way, no other story, certainly not her own story, fits. A wild week or two then a drive to the Mexican desert to stage an escape fits perfectly, both in logistics and human nature.

And please be more careful of your word choice. Criticism? Where have I criticized her for stepping out for once? If anything I admire her for the way she threw her entire history aside for a wild fling she must have known would end badly. Very un-Canadian and not the kind of risk-taking that Burnaby49, very much a sterotype Canadian, would ever contemplate taking.

Aimee paid a heavy price. She spent her adult life building the Angelus Temple and was at her peak when she put it all at risk for a mad passion. She saw a huge drop in followers. She never regained her prior prominence but did, to some extent, revive her career through good works for the troops during the war. Perhaps she was even relieved to be flung off the roller coaster.

Angelus Temple, her ministry monument and considered the first megachurch built in the United States (seating for 5,300!) is still there and operating at the corner of Park Avenue and Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I for one would welcome it. Do you have any concept of how much I spend on beer? Out of my own funds!! I'm quite willing to let the "prosperity" handle my bar tab.

As far as famous disappearances go Agatha's little ten day break, while it elicited great public concern, had nothing on Aimee Semple McPherson's five week illicit tryst.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reported_ ... _McPherson

Christie spent her missing time placidly sipping tea in Yorkshire and was recognized by a hotel band banjo player. Aimee ran off to Mexico and was found wandering in a desert near Arizona. Christie claimed she had no idea why she was in the hotel in Harrowgate, Aimee said that She'd been kidnapped, drugged, tortured, and held for ransom in a shack by two men and a woman when she was actually having a wild bacchanal with Kenneth G. Ormiston, her radio technician at the Angelus Temple in Los Angeles. They do things right in California.
My father was born in Washington, DC in 1919, at the Massachusetts Avenue NW home of his maternal grandparents. Next door was the Washington branch of Aimee's racket -- I mean church; and Dad remembered seeing her making a Grand Arrival.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I always thought that she was just another 1920's con artist but a biography I recently read made a convincing argument that she was entirely sincere. She just applied a lot of razzle-dazzle and showmanship to religion on the principle that you had to entertain as well as teach if you wanted to draw in the crowds.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

To be fair, she was kind of born into it.

BTW, i've seen the church. It blends right into the LA scenery as if it grew there.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

I was starting to get worried about my gold, but turns out it's coming real soon. And now it's up to $100M each ..
NESARA is the Law which MANAGES THE GOLD MANDATE by removing all assets from the Corporations and hands them to the people. This explains Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVkwZULUClc
Funds will be distributed within 72 hours of announcements within UK, USA, Canada & Australia - followed by the rest of the world
Those who have been working with Integrity in Gifting Programmes will receive additional funds, whilst the Criminal Networks will not receive funds - The old system is not recoverable due to the length of time we have been waiting for Galactic equilibrium.
$300 Trillion has been recovered from off-shore accounts for St Germaine's projects.
Each person will get $10,000,000 which will be worth ten times that amount, namely $100,000,000
However, the amount of Gold there is under the Indonesian Ocean is way more than any Gold in the USA - I mean 7 billion kg - and the USA cannot possibly have any Gold because it was BANNED by the Federal Reserve Act and Bank treasonously and the USA pirate currency made the Gold REDUNDANT - so yes the USA may like to give Gold to the Americans but we are talking about Gold for 7.5 billion people at http://www.swissindo.net which some call GESARA Global Economic Security & Reformation Act. Whatever the confusion, we just want to be debt free, job free and share the resources of this planet equally for our future generations - simple! without slave master zombies of the Corporations and Governments - period!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Imagine the scene... You've just nipped round Tesco for a tin of dog food and pint of milk.

"That will be 98 pence please"

"Hang on... I'll just scrape 10mg of gold off this 1kg block"

"Oh... If you're paying in gold that'll be 5 kg please"

"But this is GOLD!!!"

"Yeah... The cheapest element on earth"

"Do you accept mild steel?"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote:Imagine the scene... You've just nipped round Tesco for a tin of dog food and pint of milk.

"That will be 98 pence please"

"Hang on... I'll just scrape 10mg of gold off this 1kg block"

"Oh... If you're paying in gold that'll be 5 kg please"

"But this is GOLD!!!"

"Yeah... The cheapest element on earth"

"Do you accept mild steel?"
I've always said that, if gold is that plentiful, you'll see it used in things like fishing tackle, boat anchors, water pipes, household fixtures and the like. Add to that the burden of schlepping around all that heavy metal, and people will get sick of the gold pretty quickly. That's why so many old gold coins can be had, in uncirculated condition or close to it, because they so often sat in private or government vaults, while paper-money gold certificates were in circulation.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I notice on the latest Swissindo news release that the island of Bali is for sale.

I think the satanist pedofile reptilian elite should have a whip around and buy the place as a private retreat to replace Washington Pizza bars and Hampstead schools as a much more amenable location for their nefarious activities, they could probably do most of any world dominating that needs to be done over the internet, they could get rid of all the pesky tourists and any unattractive Balinese people.

I'd buy it myself but I'm down to my last billion due to Bernie Madoff and taking my eye off the ball. :-(
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote;
I'd buy it myself but I'm down to my last billion due to Bernie Madoff and taking my eye off the ball
Patience Siegfried, just another 72 hours and you'll be back in funds.
Each person will get $10,000,000 which will be worth ten times that amount, namely $100,000,000
Yes, just as soon as the announcement is made.

Soon.

Yup.

No doubt about it.

:(

I love it when Neelu starts writing Dr. Who scripts;
.....we have been waiting for Galactic equilibrium.....
Jelly baby anyone?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I notice on the latest Swissindo news release that the island of Bali is for sale.
I think the satanist pedofile reptilian elite should have a whip around and buy the place as a private retreat ..
Pssst. Who do you think is selling it? Now that we own Belgium through a series of offshore holding companies, Bali is impractical. One of the Reptile Overlords says "bring me a virgin Christian child!" and we have to shlep halfway round the world. It's not easy, explaining a 7yr old's foot sticking out of your carry-on luggage at Heathrow. And by the time we got back to Bali, they had usually sated their appetite by other means.

Trust me, amongst the foot soldiers of the Illuminati there is much rejoicing. And this would be a great time to sign up, Sigi - have you considered that brochure we sent you? The training is first-rate, and there's an excellent reward package.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

aesmith wrote:
Whatever the confusion, we just want to be debt free, job free and......
......since everyone will have stopped work, we’ll all starve together.

Neelu reminds me of some of the more fervently apocalyptic religious sects. Except rather than repeatedly forecast the end of the World only for no such thing to happen, she forecasts universal wealth and idleness that’s going to happen Any Day Now. And never does. Even when the required announcements have been made and downloadable “bearer bonds” produced and taken to the (treasonous) banks there’s still erm.... reasons why the gold fails to show up.

Yet despite all the repeated let-downs and fiascos, she holds true to the cause.
Siegfried Shrink

Hercule Parrot wrote: have you considered that brochure we sent you? The training is first-rate, and there's an excellent reward package.
Of course, and I am quite well advanced on the basics, the being mysterious stuff was easy and the local satanist chapter were accomodating, although I find the motorcycling uncomfortable at my age and I am not sure that having a valid m/c licence is quite in the spirit of the law free Deep State. No luck yet with the pedofile bit though, the local primary school head looked at me a bit funny when I asked if they had any spare children (they seemed to have quite a lot of them) and none of the chaps down at the pub were able or willing to help out despite the fact that I know several of them have families.
Still, faint heart never won fair alien superbeing, and I could really do with some of that elixir of life before my usual lethargy turns to actual demise.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

but we are talking about Gold for 7.5 billion people
Basic maths time!

At very wonky estimates, there is 20,224,000,000 metric tonnes of gold on - and in - the planet. Divided by humankind's population, that would give us 95.11 ounces of gold each.

At troy ounce price, that's $111,297 per person. Happy days! Not really enough to clear off most mortgages, much less to live on care-free for the rest of your days, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, right?

Unfortunately, they're the fantasist's figures. Remember I said 'on and in' the planet? That's because I was including the estimated 52,000 tonnes of gold we're yet to mine, but also the 200,000,000 tonnes that are in the feckin' sea (and probably unobtainable.)

If we're talking about distributing the mere 171,000 metric tonnes that are readily available, that brings us down to a mere $925 US dollars worth of gold each.

But hey, everyone getting $925 of free money is still something! That's got to be good for the economy, right?
Siegfried Shrink

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:If we're talking about distributing the mere 171,000 metric tonnes that are readily available, that brings us down to a mere $925 US dollars worth of gold each.

But hey, everyone getting $925 of free money is still something! That's got to be good for the economy, right?
I have just done a quick check around the house for gold, jewellery, scrap, coins, etc. and find we have at least 5 times the amount of gold we should have. Does this mean I have to find 4 people with no gold at all and share with them? That is probably doable, but then how do I know they are the right people? Maybe their free gold will arrive next week, do you think they should then give my gold back, or should they pass it on to some other person who has not yet had their gold ration. And so on. It's a puzzle so I think I will hang on to it for now and wait for Galactic Guidance.

Maybe this is the real way the gold prosperity works! Over the years I have unwittingly helped the program function by exchanging worthess fiat or counterfiet currency for bits of gold here and there until I had my share of the world's rations.
This would be far less economically disruptive, and it may show that although we do not wind up with a ton of gold, always an ambitious figure, the prosperity is here already! Rejoice!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not content with simply posting her delusional garbage on FB, she's now petitioning the White House. Yes, you read that correctly.
My Petition needs to be signed by everyone who sees it so that after 100,000 signatures, the USA Whitehouse has to respond to it in the public interests - anyone can sign it from anywhere in the world - the USA pretends to be democratic, it pretends to be superior to other nations, whilst it is printing paper money to gamble it with our lives - this has to stop - so please let the President know we know the truth of our Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net and we will not be cheated of all our inner Divinity, our Planet, our Freewill!
And the petition itself:
WE THE PEOPLE ASK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OR EXPLAIN A POSITION ON AN ISSUE OR POLICY:

Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 are overdue since 17 August 2015, after 70 years Quarantine of Gold
Created by N.B. on November 19, 2017

Sign This Petition

Needs 99,975 signatures by December 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

25 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
Pirate currency illegal trading globally by the Federal Reserve Bank, World Bank, Bank for International Settlements, International, National, Regional and Local banks and Finance Institutions under the City of London & Vatican is treasonous to the oath to God to Maintain God's Laws to serve and protect God's children under Gold Mandate of the Uniform Commercial Code after the 1930 Bankruptcy of all countries by the League of Nations Geneva Convention under Gandhi, signed by over 200 countries. Humanity has been enslaved and the Pirate Corporate Structure has IMPLODED. This DEMANDS GOLD MANDATE PROSPERITY PAYMENTS of http://www.swissindo.net BE ANNOUNCED IMMEDIATELY OR ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE DECLARED TREASONOUS ILLEGAL PIRATE TRADERS AND HEREBY DISSOLVED WITH CEASED TRADING AND SEIZURE OF ASSETS
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I know this is probably being overcritical, but I do not quite understand how all countries could be bankrupt at once. I mean to say, who is the creditor here to sit on the credit side of the bankruptcy? It would be a country excluded from the mass bankruptcy, as it would have as assets, all the realisable assets of all the bankrupt countries.

I suspect that there is a secret country somewhere that wound up with all the stuff their enforcement agents managed to collect from all the bankrupt countries, and I do not think it is Indonesia. (Dutch East Indies at the time)

The answer is to look on Google Maps. It will be there somewhere, but invisible.
Or, of course, as some would argue, it is Vatican City. Being into holiness and nonmaterialism, they did not seize material assets to satisfy their claims, but simply collected all the souls of all the people everywhere except in the Vatican, of course.

Storage would be no problem since the immaterial really would not need a very large box, something like a snuffbox in the back of a drawer somewhere would be adequate and could explain why they happen to have lost track of it for over 50 years.
Value would of course be immense,the legal owner of all human souls could really sit down with god and the devil and hold negotiations or an auction with some real clout.

I hope these musings clarify matters for everyone else as they have for me.

Are souls to everyone, as they are to me.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote:Not content with simply posting her delusional garbage on FB, she's now petitioning the White House.
Not very successfully, although that's 19 more than I'd have expected ..
Only 20 signatures on my petition to Mandate Gold. I want all my friends to tell me why they haven't signed my petition
I am going to SULK! :( what is wrong with MY PETITION???
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/gold ... rosperity-…\ BE HONEST - SIGN IT OR TELL ME WHY YOU ARE NOT SIGNING AND SHARING IT IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, she'll get at least as much attention there as she will shouting at the clouds or the odd passer by. The WH quit paying attention, or maintaining, that site shortly after a petition they didn't like got posted and equally quickly deleted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I do not quite understand how all countries could be bankrupt at once. I mean to say, who is the creditor here to sit on the credit side of the bankruptcy?
Aliens.
Siegfried Shrink

TheNewSaint wrote:
Aliens.
I did think of that but the problem was, how come we owed them money.What have they done for us lately, apart from sink Atlantis, build the pyramids and do some crop circles?

Nothing the oddJustification of Debt notice would not settle.