UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by grixit »

Well "blood of innocent children" is usually reduced to its acronym "jews", but as far as i can tell, only fringe websites are reporting this.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I'm still struggling with the impracticality of it, and I can't see it becoming widely established. People would have to take Jerry cans and funnels everywhere, and some kind of measuring or metering device. Not to mention the problem of counterfeit blood from livestock, and the difficulty of knowing whether the donor was actually innocent. They would need to have some proofing or purity test to detect dilution with the blood of naughty children, they would need to standardise on weight or volume.

No, they haven't thought this through at all. I mean, how the hell would you use a parking meter or payphone?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Bad news for the Hampstead troofers. Sabine McNeil, who has apparently been flouting her life long restraining order, has been arrested and thrown in the slammer until trial in 2018.

Bail set at £20k which the mob are trying to scratch together.

How long until Neelu gets a knock on the door as she’s under the restraining order as well?

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... -bond-set/
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I have a sneaking feeling that Neelu won't be contributing to the McNeil "I'm a paedo whistle-blower get me out of here" release fund any time soon.
Regarding my Son's Car picked up by PDS fork lift Truck on 3rd Nov 2017, I need brave people's help who don't mind calling Confero Collections 020 8661 4477 in the public interests in matters of great general importance under the Criminal Law Act 1967 s4
Matters of great general importance and public interestsjust to Neelu's purse I'm afraid. She continues;
and ask them to refund of both payments of £738 each, one was made by a friend the next day by card on 4th Nov and then by cash on 6th Nov after they refused to release car on electronic funds over the weekend
Like that'll work. And there's more;
my friend has paid twice over and needs both refunds - because we got no court Order or warrant and it is proof of theft by Bailiffs and Police for Redbridge Council at 6am theft on Friday to auction on ebay at £1500 to buy it themselves, worth £14,000 - because I got the papers from Confero the next day regarding ebay auction price - 020 8661 4477 Car PK56MOF taken 3 Nov 2017 to 6 Nov 2017 by PDS, Confero Collections, Ilford Police, Redbridge Council
Drawing breath she changes subject;
I need to explain the relationship between a slave master and a slave under the pirate currency of the Imploding Corporate Structure and the relationship between us as children of God and God under Gold currency of our Divinity in the Immediate Future.

So we have to transfer our inherent divinity as our authority to make any wish and manifest the wish as Master Creators with Freewill as opposed to going for a 9 to 5 job to pay for bills just to live and survive under pirate currency as slaves to Corporate or dead or invisible, cold, Slave Masters.
The Slave Masters are cunningly both invisible and dead at the same time. And cold too.

Illuminati; What's wrong with your Slave Master Neelu?

Neelu: It's dead, that's what's wrong with it.
It is no more
it has ceased to be
it is bereft of life
it rests in peace
it is an ex-Slave Master.

And it's feckin' invisible.

This is part of a much longer rambling whinge but there are a few classic lines I'm thinking of using myself;
The Corporate Structure with its lying media pretends it needs flesh blood sweat and tears to mix in with paper pirate money?
Hasn't she noticed - its mostly plastic now!
The inflation of pirate currency made it worthless many times over,
It can only be made worthless the once. Once its worthless, then....erm...its, well, worthless innit?
The East realised the West was going to implode the planet if the East did not go with the BRICS Gold Mandate.
Heh he, let's implode the planet. Just press the big red kabooomy button.
Swissindo
Well it wouldn't be a Neelu post without it. How much dosh for everyone?
$138.99 Trillion Country quota for each country, $138.99 Trillion bank quota for each country...none of the cryptocurrencies come anywhere near this amount.
Shades of Dr Evil here. If only she'd bought a shit-load of Bitcoins a year or two ago then these might actually be meaningful numbers.
Gandhi is presently reincarnated as the top UK Equity Lawyer
Who is that? Patrick C has started wearing flip-flops? Or is that Edward Whatsizzface the new incumbent?

There's something suspicious about English history too;
people actually believe that England has always been here for centuries as a civilized country
Neelu's view is that it kinda snuck into existence about 117 years ago when no-one was looking. The evidence for this?
The fact that most houses in the UK were built after the 1900 is one clue, prior to which there were mostly thatched cottages, stone churches and stone pubs.
The PLD gang would be horrified, 1215 after all being the Year It All Happened.
London has always been one of the top brothels in the world
Who knew? I think any psychiatrist would find that she's somthing of an angry bird;

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The fact that most houses in the UK were built after the 1900 is one clue, prior to which there were mostly thatched cottages, stone churches and stone pubs.
Well, the reasoning is irrefutable if you know nothing about anything. Otherwise I think there may be a few holes in it but I have to admit is is something new.

I wonder where all the people came from? They could not all have been Polish plumbers.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

exiledscouser wrote:PK56MOF - worth £14,000
OK. This is a 11 year-old black 3.0 litre diesel BMW - surprisingly the tax and MOT are current. I would be amazed if it were worth GBP4,000 given similar examples currently on eBay & the falling value of 2nd hand diesels on the UK market. GBP1,500 would look to be a sensible starting price for auction. It would probably be worth more if it was traded in under one of the scrappage schemes being run by a number of manufacturers in the UK.

Another delusion as to the value of stuff in which Ms Berry seems to delight.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

Almost certainly without keys, logbook and service history. Motor traders can deal with all these things but they discount accordingly.

I do think she has a right to the refund of one of the double payments,(assuming this happened) and a sensible person could probably get this sorted out, but with Neelu, who knows.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Almost certainly without keys, logbook and service history. Motor traders can deal with all these things but they discount accordingly.

I do think she has a right to the refund of one of the double payments,(assuming this happened) and a sensible person could probably get this sorted out, but with Neelu, who knows.
Well, I think that pretty well put paid to that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Autotrader currently has 9 2006 (56 or 06 plate) BMW 330D Coupe for sale for between £4k and £7k. So her valuation is possibly what was paid for the car 5 years ago or more.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Footloose52 wrote:Autotrader currently has 9 2006 (56 or 06 plate) BMW 330D Coupe for sale for between £4k and £7k. So her valuation is possibly what was paid for the car 5 years ago or more.
She obviously doesn't believe in depreciation, at least with respect to her family, but quite happy to benefit from it, in order to buy the car used, at a discount from new. I guess it is just another thing that doesn't apply to her, only other less enlightened persons.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A longish read, penned by one of Neelu’s gang. But it would seem “equity lawyer” Ellis, fresh from his victory at the RCJ, has been at it again on the south coast.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu appears to be worried that she's about to get her collar felt - again.

Recently a woman named Sabine McNeill was arrested and remanded in custody charged with 19 counts of harassment and breaches of a restraint order. The RO was imposed on her at the same time as a like order was made against Neelu, they were co defendants in a trial for harassment in July last year which the judge kicked out for no case to answer but then, unusually, imposed restraint orders. You can read them here. Sabine and Neelu appear to have allegedly breached this order multiple times and the authorities have finally taken action, at least in the case of Sabine. The Troofer gang crowd-funded a £20k bail security which, after being paid into court secured McNeill's release until her trial early next year. McNeill is or was a german citizen and had, on a pervious occasion 'done one' back to the Fatherland making her a bit of a flight risk.

Neelu's risk of flight seems somewhat less since Lord Ashtray's spaceship got clamped on planet Zorg after he 'made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs'.

The arrest of her former co-defendant has been of particular interest to Neelu and she has devoted a lot of time documenting the various efforts undertaken (by others it must be said) to secure McNeill's release.

I can only assume from this post however that Neelu is consequently feeling the heat;
Just asking people to be on alert to assist me because those criminals who imposter high positions in local Council and County Court (especially those who have been recruited by the most corrupt Police in West Sussex, whilst imprisoned in jail for impersonating an Immigration Lawyer in an office in that County Court to traffic global professionals) have had thrown in my letterbox today, a fraudulent document, in a power boast of acting without law and above the law, intending to trespass again and steal all my property again. These criminals have kidnapped, held hostage, made homeless and murdered millions of whistleblowers and victims of State Crimes in Treason, many of them denied State Benefits for severe disabilities in assassination and Benefit Denial Frauds. Abdul Sattar Lee Cant John Banks Angela Power-Disney Tom Crawford Penny Pullen
The names at the end are those she's reaching out to through 'the power of FB', a true cast of winners all. Neelu loses a teensy bit of credibility whenever she accuses the PTB of having;
murdered millions of whistleblowers
As if no-one but her and her deluded followers are the only ones aware of this genocide in our midst.

I can't decide whether this relates to a demand arising from some fine or debt, repossession proceedings for her house or if it heralds a nicking for Sabine-like matters.

Should be interesting to watch developments.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:I can't decide whether this relates to a demand arising from some fine or debt, repossession proceedings for her house or if it heralds a nicking for Sabine-like matters.
Given Neelu's tenuous grasp on reality it could just be a flyer for free garlic bread with any pizza order over £10.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

exiledscouser wrote:The Troofer gang crowd-funded a £20k bail security which, after being paid into court secured McNeill's release until her trial early next year.
Get outta town. They actually managed to scrabble together the £20k? I have to say I'm rather surprised.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:The Troofer gang crowd-funded a £20k bail security which, after being paid into court secured McNeill's release until her trial early next year.
Get outta town. They actually managed to scrabble together the £20k? I have to say I'm rather surprised.
Apparently a single donor coughed up £5k. My hunch is Maurice Kirk, he's quite wealthy for a troofer.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Apparently a single donor coughed up £5k. My hunch is Maurice Kirk, he's quite wealthy for a troofer.
Remarkably stupid even for a troofer.

I wonder how long it will be before she breaks the RO again and the bond goes buh bye.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Or will she go on the missing list and say goodbye to the £20K?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Mike_p wrote:Or will she go on the missing list and say goodbye to the somebody else's £20K?
FTFY
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

If there was a Dark Cabal of satanic pedophile reptilians, it would be a good move to advance the money for the bail, since Ms. McNeill's probable antics once freed would effectively distract and discredit any possible reputable enquiry into DCoSPR by making the focus of attention an obvious nutter.

And the money is of course all counterfeit anyway.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:And the money is of course all counterfeit anyway.
And incase it's not she could always dip into her hidden gov't account or pay them back with a WeRe cheque.