Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Wakeman52 »

If I read this:

http://swissindo.news/ojk-investment-al ... an-rights/

correctly, the Indonesian authorities are taking a dim view of attempts to spread vouchers for the 70 billion tonne hoard (4.4m cubic metres; really!) of platinum etc.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Oh, there's also this:

http://swissindo.news/notice-of-recission/

so, Neelu's dream remains intact....

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wakeman52 wrote:Oh, there's also this:

http://swissindo.news/notice-of-recission/

so, Neelu's dream remains intact....

I hope she gets a colour print of that to wave at the banks. It would lose a lot in black and white. Given that it legal gibberish presentation is everything.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Neelu trots down to the bank with her piece of paper that says she's allowed to take away six bazillion metric tonnes of gold, and covertly records the interaction with a baffled staff member. Needless to say, hilarity ensues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNHQ9oTobs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is sad that if she had devoted her energy and persistance to some real and sane cause, the time and money spent fighting windmills might have made a useful difference somewhere, in a small way improving other lives rather than sabotaging hers.
People are always very patient, even after they have detected that they are dealing with a deluded person. Which I think is good. Care in the community at work.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think Neelu is a little less bonkers than she'd have us believe.

From her FB page she has been trying to cash in these colourful but worthless Swizz Indo documents but I sense she's doing it more for sheer fun;
Nutty Neelu said;
"The bond must be printed on bond paper" hehehe easily done...

"We cannot accept more than the money you owe on your mortgage"

[Well what am I supposed to do with $150,000 debt forgiveness, when I only have two thirds of that in debt? [Obviously being kind and generous, I say "Keep the change"]

hehehe
More like an evil villain from some old TV series.

Here's Davros, the scourge of Dr. Who;

And our own Neelu waving her inter-glactically negotiable Swizz bearer bonds with which she'll 'exterminate' poverty.

Yes yes, I know, I've made this comparison before but like Private Eye and this image

it's worth repeating whenever possible.
"We are not refusing it"

[really? so I sent the original DBLC in Feb 2014 which has been IGNORED but NOT REFUSED? - certainly NOT REBUTTED]

"Indonesian Supreme Court cannot dictate to any other country"

[Oh yes they can if the UK people want their share of Gold being looked after by Indonesia whilst all Governments are cheating their people of the Gold Prosperity.]

hehe -
It's a bit early for the panto season but ... to Neelu's "Oh yes they can" let me hear you all shout "oh no they don't!"

hehehe indeed.
if anyone else is up for this in a different bank, please take pictures

hehehe
Make your own mind up about her mindset and intent.

This just in a few minutes ago BTW.

Having been kicked out of the Co-Op yesterday its time to chance things further down the High Street, flim-flam those soft hearted bankers over at Barclays and waltz out with a few million quid tucked down her knickers;
So here we are in Barclays Bank on the second day with the correct paperwork - the excuses just keep rolling in - the manager was "on the phone for hours to the Head Office" but when he came out, he told us he was not the manager and had been surfing the web on http://www.swissindo.net - I mean, surely you know the banking license expiry mandated the Gold by the 70 year quarantine of redundant Gold under International Quarantine laws [that if you hide something for 70 years, it does not belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone on the planet equally] - so how is surfing the web going to mandate the Gold?

Refusing to give the name of the person in the International Banking Dept who told junior branch manager to give back the MI form and Voucher M1 Master Bond - 3 hours! We refused to accept the return of the documents, asked the person denying to credit the account to honour the Gold to write to the account holder with signed reasons so we can make a private, public, professional liability Insurance claim against the most senior decision maker.

No name provided to branch manager by Head Office apparently. mmmm The earlier excuse was that the bar code was not scannable (accepted it is a low resolution print but offer to email high resolution scan was declined mmmm) and that the account issuing the bond did not have bank account identity they recognised (International Dept not consulted at that point hence a blatant LIE as it is clearly displayed on the document)

Hehe - very fishy So the banks cannot REFUSE to process the M1 or the Voucher M1 Master Bond as it is would be proof of Treason since denying Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 is imprisonable for 100 years by authority of the Supreme Court of Indonesia, who are the guardians of the Planet's Gold .
Needless go say that at just after 6pm and with the bank doors firmly shut Neelu came away with nothing to crow about.

I don't mind her doing the phoney bearer bond malarkey as long as it keeps her away from her obsession with child sexual exploitation where she has the capacity, as did Tolkien's Saruman of creating 'A little mischief in a mean way'.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Neely wrote:I mean, surely you know the banking license expiry mandated the Gold by the 70 year quarantine of redundant Gold under International Quarantine laws [that if you hide something for 70 years, it does not belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone on the planet equally]
Well, duh. :roll:

People like Neelu really need to spend some time outside their own head, so they can see how batshit insane this sounds to any other person.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Her imminent eviction is going to be hilarious. I only hope she live streams it and I've got some beers nearby.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

her away from her obsession with child sexual exploitation where she has the capacity, as did Tolkien's Saruman of creating 'A little mischief in a mean way'.
Did whatever she posted to FB that caused some outrage get removed?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes it was removed. She also reported the profile for being fake.as opposed to her swissindo prom notes obviously .

In other related news, Rupert (USA believer in the satanic bullshit) got sent down for 9 months yesterday for harassing the parents.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... assment-4/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So here we are in Barclays Bank on the second day with the correct paperwork - the excuses just keep rolling in - the manager was "on the phone for hours to the Head Office" but when he came out, he told us he was not the manager and had been surfing the web on http://www.swissindo.net - I mean, surely you know the banking license expiry mandated the Gold by the 70 year quarantine of redundant Gold under International Quarantine laws [that if you hide something for 70 years, it does not belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone on the planet equally] - so how is surfing the web going to mandate the Gold?

Refusing to give the name of the person in the International Banking Dept who told junior branch manager to give back the MI form and Voucher M1 Master Bond - 3 hours! We refused to accept the return of the documents, asked the person denying to credit the account to honour the Gold to write to the account holder with signed reasons so we can make a private, public, professional liability Insurance claim against the most senior decision maker.

No name provided to branch manager by Head Office apparently. mmmm The earlier excuse was that the bar code was not scannable (accepted it is a low resolution print but offer to email high resolution scan was declined mmmm) and that the account issuing the bond did not have bank account identity they recognised (International Dept not consulted at that point hence a blatant LIE as it is clearly displayed on the document)

Hehe - very fishy So the banks cannot REFUSE to process the M1 or the Voucher M1 Master Bond as it is would be proof of Treason since denying Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 is imprisonable for 100 years by authority of the Supreme Court of Indonesia, who are the guardians of the Planet's Gold .
There is absolutely nothing in that screed, or the previous one for that matter, that actually parses to anything like sense or reality. I can't, and don't want to, imagine what being on the receiving end of that nonsense would be like. She has to sound and appear completely crazy.

Lots of MAGIK WURDZ, none of which having any meaning in the context of that monologue.

FWIW I also don't think "bond" paper means what she thinks it means.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Needless go say that at just after 6pm and with the bank doors firmly shut Neelu came away with nothing to crow about.
Sure, but I'll bet she still regards it as a productive and enjoyable day. I'm just pleased to see the private sector getting some of this nuttery. Give the cops and council staff a break...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: FWIW I also don't think "bond" paper means what she thinks it means.
Basildon Bond?

Back in the 80s when us school leavers had to write letters asking prospective employers for a job, Basildon Bond was the de facto choice, not the cheaper brand who's name escapes me.
notorial dissent

:snicker: I don't think so.... :snicker: too pricey.... :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

more garbage about the M1. But this is a PUBLIC NOTICE! So, you'd all better pay attention.
PUBLIC NOTICE:
It is proof of Treason for any bank staff to refuse to honour the Voucher M1 Master Bond. They would be acting outside the authority of their job titles, outside international laws and outside the public oath of office they are under - Today, Halifax and Barclays in Barkingside Essex, UK have got the copies of the Voucher M1 Master Bond, so their International Banking Departments are aware, so people can refer to this as proof... TRANSCRIPT ADDED
START
I have been on the phone to the International team to find out about this and they said that these ones, they don't actually believe that they are real. They believe it's like a scam, not a real document, because on here it even says, it says a standing instruction, they would pay you directly, it says here the amount they would pay you is $1,200, but it says the amount in month one is 204 billion dollars, it's like this thing is fake it's not real.
What I can do is send you the electronic version so you can look at this
There is no way for us to process this, if it was a check, it would have a sort code and account number, but with for example, our bonds, once they mature the funds automatically get transferred into the Barclays account for example, so if the bond is with them you can get them to put the funds in there.
No, what it is, as I explained, 1930 Geneva Convention statelessness Treaty, basically banned counterfeit currency, brought it into gold.
Ok
So What is it that you would like me to do
I need you to give me a receipt that you've received this, I'm going to leave this with you until you find out from your relevant department what you need to do.
1930 bankruptcy with the statelessness Treaty was the gold mandate. 1933 Federal Reserve act banned gold. So the UCC, uniform commercial code...
Ok. In which country?
The whole planet is trading with counterfeit currency outside the UCC gold.
In 1945 all the gold was quarantined
Ok
The redundant gold
Ok
70 years, under international quarantine laws, that date here, 17th of August 2015, was when gold was mandated. All banks on this planet are trading illegally with counterfeit currency outside the banking licences,
What even now?
Yes 2 years it's overdue now since banking licences have expired
Gold is mandated, the Gold share 7 billion kg of gold, 70 billion kg of platinum and silver, many millions of tons of precious stones. This is an equal share everybody get. If you go to swissindo.net
Which I did
Right where you get to print these off but they are not signed. The only people who have the signed ones are the delegates, we are delegates.
So how did you get the signed ones
All the delegates have been issued with these bonds
How do you verify the legitimacy that is what I am wondering
That is the signature of the person who owns the gold, king of kings M1 and his name is on there, so if you give me your email address I can send you better copies than the hard copies
My sister and I we are Witnesses to the fact that this has been issued here we have been here for four hours
I know you have been here a while, the only issue is, so this bond, are you saying that there are funds attached to this Bond that you ...
Every person on this planet get these bonds
If they were to apply
The funds were transferred to all banks but funds have been disappeared by the banks so the Supreme Court of Indonesia gives 100 years in jail for anyone who denies the gold mandate so that's why I need the name of the person at the top who has made the decision. They cannot refuse it, it is treasonous
I can give you the number to phone
No
Our gold mandate share, whilst your bank has been trading illegally with counterfeit currency for two years, you cannot charge, after the 1930 bankruptcy, you cannot charge interest on loans, you cannot charge taxes
The only problem I have with this is the website that comes up unfortunately does not appear legitimate
What you need to do is to check your banking licence expiry and the gold mandate
With regards to this, I cannot process this, I also cannot provide the details that I received this,
Are you the most senior person here?
I am not the most senior person here
Who is the most senior person here?
That's irrelevant, I can understand
I am going to make a public liability insurance claim against your person,
That's fine
what professional bodies are you a member of?
What you can do is you can log this as a complaint because a complaint would...
No
We will make a private liability insurance claim
If you're not happy with the decision, the only way forward
That was a treasonous decision, Who is committing treason here?
I don't believe that
You are refusing to give me the name of the manager
I can give you the names of the people who work in this branch
What is the name please
Branch manager, she hasn't been dealing with this
The assistant manager, it's not a liability, I don't believe that, look, I don't want you to waste any more time
I'll tell you what you have to do
We are handing these in
I am not going to take them off you
The point is you are trading illegally banking frauds
So You have to send these to our head office if you believe
No no no no no
If you believe
We are leaving these with you
Put it in writing
We will expect a written response
I'm not sure they will END
longdog

Post by longdog »

It is proof of Treason for any bank staff to refuse to honour the Voucher M1 Master Bond. They would be acting outside the authority of their job titles, outside international laws and outside the public oath of office they are under
Where the hell did she get the idea that everybody, or at least everybody who rejects her gibberish, is under an oath? Is this lunacy unique to Neelu or has she imported from elsewhere?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

The only problem I have with this is the website that comes up unfortunately does not appear legitimate
British understatement at its finest.:-)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I can't believe the bank staff actually went and looked at the swissindo website. As if they might've decided that it looked kosher, so they would accept Neelu's £204Bn transaction! Giving any form of attention to this nuttery simply encourages them. Only one appropriate position here : "This is a High Street retail bank, madam. We do not deal with exotic, high-value international bonds. We cannot accept or process this for you. Thank you, good day.... Why are you still here? "
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Beware , those dastardly UFOs are at it again. And they want to deny YOU of trillions of dollars !!
Sorry I have blocked a few people who liked the poor quality video dishonouring the prosperity payments of swissindo - the youtube video from the channel Earth Ascension Rising is 2 years old, it talks about skies and the messages in the skies, about UFO's and it does not do anything else except attack the Gold Mandate which is mandatory for Earth to ascend. The fact that 7.5 billion people are cheated of their prosperity for 2 years and people in 2017 believe that someone in 2015 knew how it feels to be cheated because they believe people are not cheated - excuse me that is not logical...
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
I can't believe the bank staff actually went and looked at the swissindo website. As if they might've decided that it looked kosher, so they would accept Neelu's £204Bn transaction! Giving any form of attention to this nuttery simply encourages them. Only one appropriate position here : "This is a High Street retail bank, madam. We do not deal with exotic, high-value international bonds. We cannot accept or process this for you. Thank you, good day.... Why are you still here? "
That is exactly and precisely true. They have neither the facility or ability to deal with something like that, and shouldn't. It may also have been a slow day and they wanted to see what the crazy woman was on about. I haven't heard of any of out local nutters trying something like that here, so don't know if the Swissindo crazy is just confined abroad or not. Although we've had enough experience with the fake or really really old worthless stock certificate/bond scams that pop up periodically that they may not be real susceptible to something like this.