UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Clarification of the latest situation regarding Neelu from The Hampstead & Highgate Gazette. The question is will Roger the 8ft butterfly be called as a character witness?

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4330381
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is an incredibly poorly written article, one would almost think not in English although it looked like it.

Neelu on the other hand is one scary looking critter, disturbing in fact. I can see her intimidating witnesses, and small dogs and children given the chance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neil appeared at Blackfriars Court yesterday to plead not guilty to a charge of perverting the course of justice.

From the "Ham and High"

"A campaigner who made discredited claims of a Satanic child sex abuse ring in Hampstead will stand trial over allegations of perverting the course of justice.
Neelu Berry today denied one offence at Blackfriars Crown Court.
The 56-year-old has made claims about a “paedophile” cult she claimed operated from Christ Church.
The allegations were originally made by two young children, now in foster care, in a campaign derided as “evil” and “baseless” by a High Court Judge earlier this year.
Ella Draper, mother to the two children, and her partner Abraham Christie, tortured the pair into making the false allegations – which resulted in innocent people being named in online videos seen by millions.
Berry will stand trial on July 11."

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4372526
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

She needs help, not a court case.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu has been terrorising some poor sap at the LGO (Local Government Ombudsman). In a 37 minute tirade she launches into a lowly call-centre chappy who I think will be wishing he’d chucked a sickie that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTLbowPEvMs

What’s her problem? The LGO call-taker concedes that no-one can actually work out what the actual gripe is. Initially he’s reading from a previously received letter of complaint from NB, a heady mix of theft of babies, trafficking children yadda yadda cannibals yadda satanic blah murderers blah, all very confusing for anyone unfamiliar with this sort of thing.

What is it you’re complaining about?” he innocently but unwisely inquires.

“My niece was….”

And that’s where I’ll stop as Neelu is clearly breaching a long-standing injunction at this point. You can probably guess which direction this went, its not easy listening and I’m certainly not going to repeat her foul and entirely disproven allegations on here. Also - shock horror - it is also dramatically revealed that some local authority has given satanic expression to it's evil terroristic baby-devouring ways by refusing planning permission for an extension to the kitchen of one of Neelu's relatives.

37 minutes later and she’s in full flow, busy issuing liens left, right and centre, “removing” the unfortunate man from his public position from within the ‘criminal terrorist organisation trading in counterfeit money’ making reference to SwissIndo, the latest surfacing of this scam from a few years back. The guy finally does what most of us would have done 20 seconds into the call and “puts her through to the hanging-up department”. He has my sympathy and admiration in equal measures.

Posters on PoE’s FB have also recently been making reference to SwissIndo too, it seems another meme has come back to life, demonstrating yet again the entirely circular nature of internet fuckwittery.

It was discussed in detail in this Quatloos thread;

viewtopic.php?t=9956

So, she's still out there, endlessly phoning everyone in a perceived position of authority. If that phone rings - beware - it just might be her!

She really does need someone to "lien" on.

I'll get me coat.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have listened to it, and just three words

BAT SHIT CRAZY
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:37 minutes later and she’s in full flow, busy issuing liens left, right and centre, “removing” the unfortunate man from his public position from within the ‘criminal terrorist organisation trading in counterfeit money’ making reference to SwissIndo, the latest surfacing of this scam from a few years back. The guy finally does what most of us would have done 20 seconds into the call and “puts her through to the hanging-up department”. He has my sympathy and admiration in equal measures.
I suspect they get a lot of calls like this, and their staff are well-practiced in fending them off politely. If I was in that position I wouldn't be able to resist the urge for unhelpful mischief, eg

"You are a Satanic organisation!"
"Only on Thursdays, and today is a Tuesday so we're Buddhist right now".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I don't know how Court of Appeal listings work, and exactly what the boards outside each court should show by way of judges' names and/or job titles.

Neither does Neelu, and this resulted in her or someone else raising a complaint against the wrong judge.

So does Neelu phone the Court of Appeal to establish how these things work? No she doesn't. She phones to complain that these things don't work in the way Neelu thinks they should.

The Manager of Listings patiently explains the rules to Neelu. I think, finally, Neelu realises she has got it totally wrong. So Neelu invents an ancient law and removes the Manager of Listings from public office for embezzlement, fraud, conspiracy, child and slave trafficking, and seizes all her assets.
#six

Post by #six »

Wow. That's brilliant :snicker:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hopefully she'll have a lot more to complain about after her own impending court appearance.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

I thought Neelu had her bail conditions amended to prevent her harassing staff of the Courts and Tribunals service, or was that over a specific matter.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I noticed that Neelu doesn't give her name on the phone, nor does it appear on the web page. Indeed, I can't be 100% certain it is Neelu, but from the voice and subject matter I'm almost sure.

To me, it's a classic example of helpful patient polite professionals who explain things, and not bow under pressure as Neelu becomes increasingly frustrated and finally loses it.

Of course, bureaucracy can get things wrong and cause frustration. But here, Neelu doesn't want to listen or understand, so causes her own problems.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Neelu, or "Lou" as she calls herself, has uploaded other videos to her channel that give more background to her confusion. The funniest is number 4: "You are practising Satanism on me right now."
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She doesn't know how close she probably is to getting sectioned. I'm surprised she's still running loose to be fair.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SteveUK wrote:She doesn't know how close she probably is to getting sectioned. I'm surprised she's still running loose to be fair.
I doubt she is very close at all. People don't get sectioned just for being an irritating loon. She doesn't appear to pose any risk of physical harm to herself or others so is unlikely to attract any attention. It's more likely that she will end up in prison although if she is convicted of an offence she may then be offered treatment.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I can't imagine a judge not ordering the psych evaluation in this one. Her approach is to too bat shit mental not
Too.

100,000 REs says mental hospital in less than 3 months.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
SteveUK wrote:She doesn't know how close she probably is to getting sectioned. I'm surprised she's still running loose to be fair.
I doubt she is very close at all. People don't get sectioned just for being an irritating loon. She doesn't appear to pose any risk of physical harm to herself or others so is unlikely to attract any attention. It's more likely that she will end up in prison although if she is convicted of an offence she may then be offered treatment.
While she may be offered treatment, she doesn't seem likely to comply with it. Unfortunately I can see Neelu falling through the cracks in our mental health system and winding up being criminalised simply because she is very very unwell and her delusions are leading to increasingly aberrant behaviour. Unfortunately until she poses a risk to others, there is little that can be done. What is frustrating is that often this leads (as was the case in South West London this weekend) to individuals being seriously harmed, rather than an earlier intervention and treatment.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

From the way she is going, I would expect her next court appearance, and you know there will be one, will get her at the very least confinement, and hopefully observation, I can't imagine her opening her mouth and it not happening, but who knows, and treatment, hopefully. It would appear she has slipped further down the looney trail and it is beginning to reach serious proportions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote:From the way she is going, I would expect her next court appearance, and you know there will be one, will get her at the very least confinement, and hopefully observation, I can't imagine her opening her mouth and it not happening, but who knows, and treatment, hopefully. It would appear she has slipped further down the looney trail and it is beginning to reach serious proportions.
We would all like to see Neelu get the help that she needs, but until she admits she has a problem and requests the help she needs nothing will happen. Personally I think of Neelu as a victim whos mental health problems and detachment from reality have been exploited by the various con artists who use Neelu as their personal attack dog.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

One only has to look at he case of the equally crazy Professor George Lees who got right up to the point of psychological evaluation and a threat of forced treatment before apparently being allowed to carry on with his mostly harmless but incredibly annoying raving in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsb1jwBYV5U

Neelu's only problem is that she sails much closer to the wind in terms of criminality. However, best not to comment further on that until after her impending case is heard. She has already escaped one charge on a technicality. I would hate for it to happen again.