UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by PeanutGallery »

Satanism is not a religion - it is High Treason, a criminal offence worse that murder
First thing, it's not a religion? Erm...pretty sure it meets the definition of what a religion is. People believe in it rightly or wrongly and that makes it a religion.

Second, High Treason, that just puts it in the same club as Catholicism, Protestantism, Buddhism, Islamism, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism and just about every other religion which has at one time or another been ruled a criminal offence by a government seeking to exert way too much control of it's people.

Satanism got a bad rep during the 80's and 90's when there was an irrational panic brought on by 'recovered' memories of child sex abuse (the recovery technique was subsequently found to be flawed and the 'recovered' memories new inventions). A lot of people were arrested, prosecuted and in some cases convicted on evidence that really did not stand up to scrutiny.

Of course this discovery only prompted claims of a higher body covering up among the conspiritards, who thought it more indicative of satanism being at the highest level. This paranoia of Satanism is something you would expect from die hard Christians, determined to do God's work in the best traditions of the Southern Baptists. Except...
We later buried some crystals around parliament
Burying crystals is a Wiccan tradition. Wicca is a religion that is often confused with all out Satanism, especially by Southern Baptists (as explained here). Of course it's not really, that's just a religious conspiritard getting his grandmas panties all in a twist.

But anyway I find it hilarious that in order to stop the Satanism they did an act which is considered by the die hard religious nutjobs to be an act of Satanism.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I have continued to follow Neelu on her Facebook page but haven't bothered to report anything on Quatloos because if it is possible her lunacy has got worse. Perhaps she has been encouraged by the collapse of her recent trial. My main beef with her was her very public support for the Hampstead SRA hoax but this has faded somewhat since most of her fellow conspirators have been persuaded to stop publicising such arrant nonsense. Of course she still believes the story about a satanic cult based in Hampstead but it doesn't stand out amongst all the other delusions that she promotes. I particularly like SwissIndo
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ved Chaudhari satanism is not a religion - it is High Treason, a criminal offence worse that murder - should murderers be in prison whilst worse criminals are holding the top jobs in Governments, Parliament, as members of secret societies such as Freemasons - all laws are based on an oath to God and when a person who swears an oath to God to serve and protect God's children, does the opposite, to torture, enslave, kidnap, imprison God's children, that is High Treason - still punishable by hanging....Its people who believe satanism is a religion that believe freemasons are kind people who run charities...www.mfn99.webs.com/oath

Ved Chaudhari Pete Mitchell All laws are based on an oath to God and when the oath is violated, that is satanic - satanism is an ill-intent on another person's freewill...a violation of another person's honour! satanism is against humanity!
Quite plainly and simply wrong. Have these idiots never heard of an affirmation?

It's quite spectacularly insane to think that in the 21st century in an effectively secular state like the UK the law really gives a toss about people's religion or lack thereof.

As for treason being a hanging offence... :shrug: :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Please, it's HIGH Treason, not common or garden treason !
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Please, it's HIGH Treason, not common or garden treason !
Same thing just a longer rope :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say the stupidity contained therein is certainly weapons grade, but it is barely intelligible so hardly likely to accomplish much, except perhaps to convince of the clear and total ineptitude of the ones involved.

I wonder if any of them even know what the crime of treason consists of in the UK, rather like their equally dim American cousins who haven't a clue either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Ved Chaudhari wrote: ...the main thing is they have worked out how much each of us will get under the gold standard and its $3-6 million each man woman & child - so how come we didn't even get that ...
Yeah! Where's my free money?! :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: I wonder if any of them even know what the crime of treason consists of in the UK...
Of course they do... Treason is doing anything they don't like and refusing to do anything they do like.

Oh... And being an atheist.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: I wonder if any of them even know what the crime of treason consists of in the UK...
Of course they do... Treason is doing anything they don't like and refusing to do anything they do like.

And certainly not declaring yourself to be a sovereign being who is the equal in legal status to the Queen and refusing to recognise or consent to being subject to her laws and her government.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:

Oh, well then that makes it alright, sounds like the same definition our sovrunidjits insist on using.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

IIRC Satan is an exclusively Christian construct (and if you are a 'believer' you must also therefore believe in Satan). Other religions have different figures of 'evil'.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NigelJK wrote:IIRC Satan is an exclusively Christian construct (and if you are a 'believer' you must also therefore believe in Satan). Other religions have different figures of 'evil'.
I think you'll find Satan as a character goes back to pre-Christian times but he is very much a minor bit-part actor in both the OT and the NT.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Is this old news? If so, sorry. Neelu's sister has been arrested. No, I mean, the police tried to murder her, but evidently failed so they kidnapped her instead. Obviously, Neelu arrested the police and placed commercial liens on them.

Or something.

The video has a weird and whacky triple echo that precedes the action on the screen, so we hear what the police say before they say it. And we hear what Neelu says three times or more, or perhaps she simply repeats herself.

I think she's trying to give Roy a run for his money in the Avant Garde stakes.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:Is this old news? If so, sorry. Neelu's sister has been arrested. No, I mean, the police tried to murder her, but evidently failed so they kidnapped her instead. Obviously, Neelu arrested the police and placed commercial liens on them.

Or something.

The video has a weird and whacky triple echo that precedes the action on the screen, so we hear what the police say before they say it. And we hear what Neelu says three times or more, or perhaps she simply repeats herself.

I think she's trying to give Roy a run for his money in the Avant Garde stakes.
Weird its an old video and she has rather strangely edited it, for what end I have no idea.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... more-14830

Looks like Neelu failed to appear again.

I really wish someone in her family would wake up and get this woman some help of some kind.
Even if they just stopped her haning out in Epping forest with some weird people and Rober the 8ft butterfly.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
notorial dissent

Well colour me surprised!!!! Maybe she''ll get a personal invite this time, personally delivered.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

It seems that instead of attending her own hearing, Neelu led an elite team of Woo Commandos on a daring raid to 'sanitise' the court by placement of magic crystals.

Join the video here (https://youtu.be/FLDT8-ETU-E?t=2m36s) to savour the horrifying moment of a batshit crazy lady explaining how her passion for scientific rigour helps her to appreciate the effect of the magic crystals and Electro-Magnetic Monitors.

And then we have a lovely little prayer for the not-abused babies of Hampstead, and for the secret portal in the court (I know, me neither!) to become less polluted. A fine collection of kooks.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: crazy lady explaining how her passion for scientific rigour helps her to appreciate the effect of the magic crystals and Electro-Magnetic Monitors.
Who's the clown with the noisy showerhead?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Oh my wow, this is a whole new level of mental :shock:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Can someone please tell me what the following means?

For mention (Officer to attend)

I have an idea but want to make sure my assumptions are right.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.