UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by letissier14 »

exiledscouser wrote:Repossessions seem rife in the Woo-sphere. We've had Tom, Guy, The Baron. Young Noel is clinging on. Now comes the news that Neelu is about to be booted out too.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... possessed/

There was a highly amusing YT of her sat in a car as bailiffs enforced a traffic fine of some sort which she'd managed, through expert footle nonsense to grow to over a grand. She paid up at the 11th hour despite magic spells, buried crystals and reliance on the US UCC.

Now it's the house. Be out by 23rd March. Watch this space!
I hope someone films this one, as it could very very interesting, as no one will have any idea how she reacts to being evicted, not even herself.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

'Tis a shame that her common law lawyer isn't available to assist any more. A video showing those two arresting the bailiffs would have been comedy gold.
I guess if she needs his advice she could always call here: http://www.sallymorgan.tv/psychicteam/? ... GwodW_cGDQ
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Repossessions seem rife in the Woo-sphere. We've had Tom, Guy, The Baron. Young Noel is clinging on. Now comes the news that Neelu is about to be booted out too.
Well, on past performance we can expect a magnificent circus event, ending with arrest for BoP.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Why do they do this to themselves? Quite sad actually.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:
Why do they do this to themselves? Quite sad actually.
Its not intentional. Most of them have defied various court orders and bailiffs over a period of time, developed an unwarranted sense of immunity. Thus their shock and rage when the eviction finally happens.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Is there any update on Neelu? She was due for eviction a couple of weeks ago.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

mufc1959 wrote:Is there any update on Neelu? She was due for eviction a couple of weeks ago.
That was just the day the order of possession became enforceable, Take a couple of weeks to process a warrant of possession then a further month to arrange a bailiffs appointment. Won't be till mid may when she is evicted.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

daltontrumbno wrote: That was just the day the order of possession became enforceable, Take a couple of weeks to process a warrant of possession then a further month to arrange a bailiffs appointment. Won't be till mid may when she is evicted.
Blimmin' 'eck, that was a rookie mistake by me. I deal with these things all the time!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I can feel the liens rattling off the typewriter from here......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Latest from neelu
Basically she is being evicted because she stopped paying her mortgage back in 2015 because she claims swissindo acquired and forgave all debt.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1792122028
I can see this ending very badly for Neelu.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yet more dissolutions to add to the long list of all the other organisations she has dissolved. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Excellent find - classic Neelu in full flow!

In case the post vanishes I'll take the liberty of preserving it.
Attempts are being made by Britannia Building Society and Co-operative Bank to steal my home - just like millions of other homes stolen by treasonous banks. This is my Formal Treason Charge on all Corrupt Public Officers including Banksters, Bailiffs, Courts, Judges who commit Treason when they take someone's home....
Not attempts - they are deadly serious it would seem. The Baron might have room at the back of his new wheels but I hear he snores and farts a bit.
Final Immunity Offer to settle One Hundred Million GBP full proof set in the Powerful Paedophile Full Proof Set with the Royal Commission or face Treason Charge
Sooooo - pay Neelu £100 million or be charged by her with Treason.

Okaaaay...
Directors of Optima Legal Services, Solicitors Regulation Authority, Serious Fraud Office, Banks & Building Societies, Financial Ombudsman, Financial Conduct Authority, Solicitors, Bailiffs, Agents, Courts, Magistrates, Judges,

The above named are guilty of Treason by failing to stop crimes by solicitors, bailiffs and their agents routinely violating the Oath to God to maintain God's laws to serve and protect God's children, committing Treason, see evidence of theft, fraud, perjury, extortion, property heist, attempted corporate manslaughter in the Romford County Court during a one-sided hearing before a District judge Lewis on 23 February 2017, to steal my home in Ilford, Essex, IG5 0JR, whilst I was abroad on a family medical emergency and my friends who attended the court, were barred from preventing corporate mass crimes, after the full proof set of the Powerful Paedophiles was submitted to the Royal Commission in July 2016 and is due for settlement in the sum of One Hundred Million pounds, which the above Directors are liable for.
Go after Neelu's home and you are automatically a paedo. What is it with this illogical correlation? It seems that EVERYONE who is in an occupation described in the opening sentence is guilty. Of something anyway.
Please note the Mandate for Gold trading since 17 August 2015, my payment of the alleged fraudulent counterfeit debt, in Gold, with the http://www.swissindo.news Debt Burden Liberation Certificate has fully paid the fraudulent debt of 65,000 in gold 150,000 plus DBLC, over three times over.
As hinted, this is the date when Neelu jumped in at the deep end, looks like she owes at least £65k. I wonder if DBLC is a local authority down in Essex (my world-map only extends as far south as Widnes). Two building societies, their respective solicitors, the local authority CT gang and probably a long list of other creditors all rubbing their hands together. Since a doll's house in Essex is likely to have more equity in it than a palace ooop north they are all going to get paid.
Pursuant to the Geneva Convention 1930 a number of corporate governments such as the United Kingdom PLC and therefore all companies/corporations registered there-­under and their agents, anywhere in the world, such as Missionaries, Ministers, Courts, Charities, Religious Institutions, professional & regulatory bodies, Central, local Governments, Quangos, public services, public offices, Brotherhoods, Sisterhoods, Secret Societies such as Freemasons, Knights of Columbanus, Opus Die, International Order of Nine Angels are operating illegally outside consent, under counterfeit currency, slave trading with humans, men, women & children, due to their bankruptcy and insolvency. This is evidenced by the Gold Standard Act Amendment Bill 227, 21 September 1931 [suspended] and the subsequent Uniform Commercial code (“UCc” International Law) to trade honourably under gold currency.
Brilliant, just brilliant. I think she's missed off the Girl Guides though. I ran United Kingdom PLC through Companies House and drew a complete blank. There is however a United Kingdom Limited but it is sitting on the shelf of a company formation agent at present, like a corporate version of a personalised number plate (vanity plate in the US) waiting for some sucker to pay a fortune for it.
This is a final Immunity Offer with Treason Notice, to cease all dishonourable trading outside consent, within 12 hours, failing which this is a Dissolution Notice & Treason Notice with seizure of the total assets of United Kingdom PLC and Northern Ireland including removal from office all the above named dishonourable individuals and companies registered thereunder, under the UCC Notice of Dishonour under UCC 3­503, 4 & 5, without prejudice UCC 1­-308 if the remedies sought to cease treason in public office and implement Gold currency of http://www.swissindo.net are not provided forthwith in 12 hours. Prosperity funds of http://www.swissindo.net will only be payable to honourable public officials under the oath to God to serve and protect God's children under God’s Laws.
Breathtaking, a seizure of the UK's total assets. With a GDP in 2016 of $2.7 trillion dollars what'll she do with all that booty I wonder? Why this when all she really wants is a far more reasonable £100 mill earlier in her rant?
AND I make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true, and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835

Without Prejudice UCc 1­308: A party that with explicit reservation of privileges performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the privileges reserved.Contract revoked, rejected, denied and dishonoured, UCc 3­503, 3­504, 3­505 without prejudice, UCc 1­308
Neelu of the Berry & Chaudhari clans

On behalf of God's children http://www.swissindo.news
All the same mumbo-jumbo which she scribbled on the demand her son received which resulted in the seizure of his nice BMW and her coughing up a grand to get it back. If she truly believes the foregoing is true, the men in the white coats should be on their way shortly.

Go Neelu!
longdog

Post by longdog »

What in fuck's name is a "full proof set of the Powerful Paedophiles"?

Is this something you can get from The Royal Mint as opposed to the ordinary circulating set of powerful paedophiles? Something tastefully mounted on a green felt background in an almost luxurious genuine imitation leatherette case that you can pass on to your grandchildren perhaps? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote:I wonder if DBLC is a local authority down in Essex (my world-map only extends as far south as Widnes).
Debt Burden Liberation Certificate. Whatever that is....

http://swissindo.news/wp-content/upload ... NGLISH.pdf

Love the "please recycle" at the bottom .
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Aarrgghh! The http://www.swissindo.news site may damage your eyes / monitor / brain.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Neelu claims that all debt has been forgiven yet at the same time claims that someone will owe her one million GBP? Hmmm.......
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Look at all the Uniform Commercial code references, shame it has no legal authority in the UK.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I had to log in under a different FB account after she banned me for pointing out the Stateless Treaty she used to go on about didn't mean there was no States left in the world - I even copied in the actual wording of the Treaty. It is about helping people who found themselves without a state due to war etc. She insisted that the name was important and it meant no countries, never mind what the pesky content says - then blocked me, edited the discussion to be very one sided.

I'm interested to know where her money comes from? She can't practice as a Pharmacist after being struck off by the professional body, and no connected discipline would take her after finding the story of her being struck off. So where was the mortgage money coming from? Or is this why she stopped paying it as she couldn't cover the costs anymore, so is using the Swissindo con as an excuse.

The thing is at a debt of £65k there could be quite a lot of equity in the home, not sure about house prices in her neck of the woods. So if she was sensible she could walk away with some significant funds (as the Baron could have).
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Wozzle wrote:... (as the Baron could have).
And Tom, Guy and others.

It's a common pattern. Something goes wrong in life (a bad decision about an endowment, a lack of business sense, whatever) but bills need paying. What does a person do? Cut back on expenses and work hard to increase income? Nah, just find excuses for not paying those pesky bills.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So she is basically crazy, or is that crazed, with a capital C, gullible, and vicious.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.