UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Assuming the house is the only real asset, owned free and clear, about £20,000 tax would be due.
The IHT threshold would be £425000 if the property is going to the children. I would have thought there will not be any IHT due unless there is some other money floating about. IHT becomes due six months after the date of death. It is possible to access bank accounts before probate is granted to pay HMRC directly.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm getting confused - remind me, what's the definition in a Crawford and a ravenscroft. Is it intial fine to total cost, i.e. A £50 speeding fine turned into £1000 would be 20 crawfords?

It's all so confusing !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:I'm getting confused - remind me, what's the definition in a Crawford and a ravenscroft. Is it intial fine to total cost, i.e. A £50 speeding fine turned into £1000 would be 20 crawfords?

It's all so confusing !
Isn't it a measure of the multiplication factor of the loss regardless of the actual figures. Turning a £10 debt into a £20 is a 1 Crawford but so is turning a £100,000 debt into a £200,000 debt.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Assuming the house is the only real asset, owned free and clear, about £20,000 tax would be due.
The IHT threshold would be £425000 if the property is going to the children. I would have thought there will not be any IHT due unless there is some other money floating about. IHT becomes due six months after the date of death. It is possible to access bank accounts before probate is granted to pay HMRC directly.
I am quite out of date on IHT stuff, you are undoubtably correct. It's possibly too much in the realms of speculation to take any further. Apart from general prophecies of waky disaster, of course.

As for the Crawfod Scale, it seems that the essence is some form of relative measurement that can be applied free from specific considerations relating to individual cases.
The ratio of original value or charge to evetual loss does appeal to me as what might be called the messed up coefficient, or MuC scale.
Rather than relate the outcome to a series of what will be essentially ephemeral cases, something like a metric system of failure would endure for all time.
Thus a loss of three times the original value/charge would be a three MuC case.
I realise this is somewhat primitive and needs refinement.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote:I'm getting confused - remind me, what's the definition in a Crawford and a ravenscroft. Is it intial fine to total cost, i.e. A £50 speeding fine turned into £1000 would be 20 crawfords?

It's all so confusing !
I am the self appointed Parliamentarian of Quatloos and some confusion about these terms came up in another thread. I have been scouring the archives and pondering the implied and actual meanings for the past few weeks and reached my learned conclusions but not yet published them. I intend to do so this weekend, as soon as I recover physically from travels to, among other places, Canada this past week. Watch for it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote:

It's all so confusing !
Isn't it a measure of the multiplication factor of the loss regardless of the actual figures. Turning a £10 debt into a £20 is a 1 Crawford but so is turning a £100,000 debt into a £200,000 debt.
Okay, Okay, I'll write it up directly!

Done....please see ruling here
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11503
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I intend to do so this weekend, as soon as I recover physically from travels to, among other places, Canada this past week. Watch for it.
I can sympathize. Travelling to Windsor Ontario from the United States can be psychologically and physically brutal. You have to drive through Detroit.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rude!!!! :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have to heartily disagree with that.

I go to Dearborn a lot, but this is the first time I have ever been in Detroit proper and I stayed all week in the Greektown district. Despite the awful reputation Detroit has I have to say that downtown Detroit was clean, safe and friendly. I was out in the wee hours and never felt unsafe, the town was immaculate and without exception the people were great from the valet who took my car to the very nice restaurant manager who comped my dinner because they were out of ribs, I didn't even ask and it didn't really matter to me at all because the whole week was on an expense account.

I have always avoided Detroit because of what I thought it was like, but having stayed there I now recommend it as a great place to stay.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, Windsor was great too, I love Canadians almost as much as I love Englishmen and Germans, which is much more than I think of Americans these days.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I wonder if Neelu would reign it in and act civil in front of a solicitor if it meant getting to a £450k inheritance quicker; I get the impression she's crazy, but not stupid.

Then again, there are plenty of incidents in which she directly shoots herself in the foot with all her nonsense and makes her situation ten times worse than if she knocked it off, and rarely seems to be cognisant of it.

Either way, can you imagine how utterly exhausting it must be to live like Neelu, constantly under attack from the Powerful Paedophile Protection ring? I cannot imagine spending five minutes in her head. Makes me wonder if all her delusions are just a coping mechanism to survive the crushing anxiety that must come with being that financially fucked.

Or perhaps it's like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlHSisRuYvU
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I got the impression, perhaps mistaken, that she is totally adverse to dealing with solicitors at this point after legal failures, doesn't she blame them for her previous legal problems?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

It was reported on Hoaxsted a few weeks ago that it is eviction day today 9th August, but so far nothing from Neelu, no calls to arms or anything.
Siegfried Shrink

I think that is an on or after date.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Nothing new from Neelu as far as I'm aware, but she threw this up on her YT channel today - usual Swissindo / Keshe foundation nonsense.

No idea who's talking, but the level of utter making-it-up-as-we-go-along codswallop being spewed here is borderline impressive. See how long you can last as they talk about how sea water is 'interdimensional':
https://youtu.be/o_-2BTxfxUU?t=18m13s

I got as far as her claiming that the Coop don't sell sea salt (they do) as some sort of conspiracy, and that it expands your consciousness. I'm out.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And here's Neelu:
https://youtu.be/o_-2BTxfxUU?t=38m2s

"People don't understand SwissIndo and they're not willing to spend the time to understand it and go through it"

So, given you're enlightened on the process Neelu, how are you enjoying YOUR $6 million?

"People would rather just work their 9-5s and have bailiffs knocking on the door than getting their $6 million dollars"

Actually, I'm quite happy in my job, and it means I don't have bailiffs knocking on the door. You sovereign citizen freeloaders should try it sometime, because getting paid real money at the end of each and every month genuinely is more fulfilling than chasing imaginary money.

Lastly, Neelu, you know what'd happen if everyone suddenly received $6 million dollars that didn't previously exist? Absolutely nothing; the money would be rendered worthless.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Lastly, Neelu, you know what'd happen if everyone suddenly received $6 million dollars that didn't previously exist? Absolutely nothing; the money would be rendered worthless.
Money supply and its relationship with inflation is the second thing they teach in O level Economics right after supply and demand. Thirteen year old kids can grasp this principle.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:"People don't understand SwissIndo and they're not willing to spend the time to understand it and go through it"
It's the Cargo Cult - no need to do things for yourself and instead devote yourself to some idea that will hand you everything on a plate .. sometime in the near future.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Actually, giving everyone $6MM would have a devastating effect on the middle class. For example, those with a 300-400k savings now have 6.3-6.4MM while those with 0 now have 6MM. Now the initial, incremental 300-400k has had its value reduced substantially. Now here is the kicker, those rich folk these people usually rail against, have far more than $6 in savings, in fact some may earn more than that in a day. These people likely will do well, as their buying power will go up as they will have far more than $6MM. Then with devaluation, and subsequent adjustments, those super rich will continue to be so,while the rest of the world is decimated. Yea, that 6MM payment to all will go exactly as planned.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Nothing new from Neelu as far as I'm aware, but she threw this up on her YT channel today - usual Swissindo / Keshe foundation nonsense.

No idea who's talking, but the level of utter making-it-up-as-we-go-along codswallop being spewed here is borderline impressive. See how long you can last as they talk about how sea water is 'interdimensional':
https://youtu.be/o_-2BTxfxUU?t=18m13s

I got as far as her claiming that the Co-op don't sell sea salt (they do) as some sort of conspiracy, and that it expands your consciousness. I'm out.
I like the bit where the caller or whatever is talking about money. Typical Quatloosians will be aware of the classical economic descriptions of money supply, often referred to as M1, M2, M3 for different aspects of 'money'
The brain of Britains reply to "do you know what M1 is" "Well er M is money and 1 is the er unit."
The Golden fleece, really a standard part of mining for alluvial gold (Use the fleece to trap gold particles washed over it, burn the fleece and recover the trapped gold;SS) is described as some sort of er, um, metaphysical er the Greeks thought about dream gold, witter witter Swiss Indo, only Mr Sino knows, back to the fleece, "The sheep don't never stop growing wool, do they, so that's an eternal growth" It's the wealth, it's the common wealth (or commonwealth;SS) of the nation, to have a herd of sheep, if you've got a thousand sheep, you know, you can live on that forever, your family can survive, the sheep provide milk ('Milk, yeah' womans voice interjects;SS)" and more sheep related stuff.The sheep breed, so you get an etra 20 sheep every year says someone who has not the most basic idea about sheep reproduction and what you can expect from 1000 sheep.
Woman tries to get him off sheep and back to the ether. "Kesh energy, and healing liquid, with the guns, you know"

Lee has a long list of over ten thousand projects (bring them on, please.SS)
The woman is referred to as Penny, and she has magic water that never dies out "You can pour new water into it" It seems it is just a wellness liquid. I have skipped a couple of technical details as I will be passing them up to higher echelons to see if there is anything that might clash with the world depopulation plans--- wow that was fast, no, they say, if anything quackery will discourage that accursed real madical treatment, till it is too late, but I digress, and here comes the salt, the Dead Sea salt, which it seems is connected with the ormus (sp?) that creates the liquid. A few moments before the magic liquid was advised for watering plants. Salt water, yes, that'll be good for them. Although presumably it will have loads of ordinary water added.
Yes, reached the interdimensional incorruptible sea salt that it is good to have lots of in the body, can't understand why doctors say reduce salt consuption.

Wey, hey, sea salt is like the ocean, it is a disinfectant, it cleanses, and by the way, they estimate that in each square mile (cubic mile;SS) of the ocean, there is about 100 ounces of gold, it floats (It is in solution as a chloride;SS) When you go underwater diving in the sea you will see speckles and that's the gold. Or, to fair, he said it looks like it.
Then they do some word magic with sal, salary, salvation, Sal Mineo, salopettes, salmonella--- sorry, I may have dozed off there for a bit.

Supress the sea salt to supress the mind. No poison salt. (It is all NaCl;SS)
Eat more garlic. Sodium flouride supresses the mind as well, it's not just the pills and things. Long waffle about flouride. And stuff.

25 miuntes in Neelu appears. She stands for acfew minutes of metaphysical gold tripe, and then comes out running, all over the gold in the blood blather. Lets get down to the world financial mess, she cries, bringing a welcome note of sanity to the discussion (did I really write that?;SS) although we are straight into the prosperity payments, reset, etc. Bingo, Swissindo. Gold is not corrupt, paper is corrupt.

The banks 300 years ago issued one paper dollar for 1 dollar gold, Now they issue 10,000 dollars for 1 dollar gold, say Inaccurateman (the new superhero ;SS) No, it's £240 for a gold pound. Stiil, the bankers are using Babylonian magic somehow. If the banking system is in a mess then it is due to being run by people of the same species as these dolts.
Neelu dismisses the waffle, lets bring it back to empowering the people. Swissindo crap for a while. too familiar. For a moment I thought she said "All taxis are refundable" but it turned out to be taxes.
More Swissindo bollocks. And more, people who have been made homeless (Neelu) get first choice of house. More Swissindo crap.

Quite a sensible question to Neelu, "a lot of these Swissindo groups are not talking to each other, why is that." Listen around 38 minutes for the answer, I don't see why I should be the only one to suffer.

Penny talks a bit fractional reserve banking.
Well, really she bought some solar panels, and not entirely unsurprisingly, found out after a year that the 'feed in tariff' was not anything like as much money as the salesman had promised, and she had paid about a thousand quid of the loan mainly on interest.
So she stopped paying. This one is new to me. She wrote them a letter asking them to prove they did not practice fractional reserve banking, because if they did it meant that they lent ten times more than they had and as she had paid off more than a tenth of the loan, they had been repaid. She thought, "Right, I am doing the same as they do, only turned around" So apparently they gave up on her outstanding loan. Well, that's what she says anyway. She does say her credit rating went to near zero, but that did not matter. She did not want any loans anyway.
It seems this proves how criminal the banks are. Nothing compared to the customers, ducky.

At last a factual Neelu snippet. Her mortgage started in 1988. But She has just been in court and "I told the judge that this is a fraud"
and a quick switch back to Swissindo. She cannot inderstand why people are not queueing up to collect their prosperity payments 1 to 11 (despite it being the most transparent nonsense since Father Christmas;SS)

Watch out, the Supreme court of Indonesia may be after you, banking swinedogs.
More Swissindo stuff, standard fare. Print out a debt burden liberation certificate, take it to your bank and try to pay your debts with it (and see where that gets you;SS)

70 minutes in and I've had it.

I have important work to do that I must get on with.
Corporations seem to get all the good stuff, so I am registering the household as a corporation, in the Cayman Islands I think as they have nice weather and I will enjoy having my house in sunshine while all the rest of the street is having winter. I have registered two intergalactic beings as directors. They look like cats but I asked them "are you intergalactic beings, no reply will be taken as acceptance, in best foisted agreement manner. They did not reply so that's confirmed.
Another step to world domination completed, so many more to go. But every journey starts with a single step, and by coincidence or design, there is a single step up to my front door.