UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by littleFred »

Talk about clutching at straws. The woman who recorded the entire service noticed that there were some books with pictures of animals. Gosh, imagine that. Pictures of animals, not Jesus. She doesn't explain the significance of this. She does speculate on what proportion of the congregation ate babies.

GOOFers frequently spout Latin, so I would have thought they would be happy that some hymns would be in that language.

I wonder how the mother got herself into this mess. Animosity to the ex-husband, and bad influence from her partner, sure. But I whether SovCit "TPTB are all paedophiles" mantra came into it. Maybe this is a new SovCit achievement: not only can you lose your stuff and your home, but now you can lose your children.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

In regard to the animals on books in church controversy. It's not like the church is practising a religion devoted to the worship of the creator of pretty much everything which if my understanding of Genesis is correct included all of the animals around about Day 6 (all the animals EXCEPT DINOSAURS).

I would suspect that the Latin was only sinister because they've all watched the Omen and resolved not to buy their offspring red tricycles, allow them to foster stray Rottweillers, as well as associate choral Latin singing with the Devils work being done (even though the movies have told me that Satanists are more likely to be singing Summer is icumenin loudeth sing cuckoo and burning policemen).
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Neelu sounds to me like a very seriously disturbed person. I can’t help but believe that the “observer” at the church most probably hadn’t either never stepped foot in a church in her life, or hadn’t been in one in so long they had no idea what was going on, and as PeanutGallery points out most likely got their “knowledge” of satanic rituals from the movies or old TV reruns.

I know the English tradition and law on treason is considerably different from that of the US, but I find it hard to conceive of a condition where a judge would or could commit treason, at least as this crowd envisions. I think they have been cribbing much to much from their American cousins, along with the UCC and such that has no standing at all in the UK, or anywhere else for that matter but the US.

I am also of the mind that there are or were UK laws against the harassment of clergy and churches, and congregations too as I recall.

I think the comment about Hannah trying to find something to distract her from the pointlessness and uselessness of her existence, but getting involved in something even more pointless and useless is spot on.

I can't feel sorry for her, only for her innocent victims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I don't think a judge is any more likely to commit treason than the rest of us. They have some kind of immunities, but I don't know if they extend as far as a defence for treason. Slaying a judge in office is treason, under the Treason Act 1351. So is "if a Man do violate ... the Wife of the King’s eldest Son and Heir".

Until fairly recent, treason carried the death penalty.

I don't suppose the SovCits have any grounds whatsoever for accusing this judge of treason.

Edit to add that Lee Munro, UK litterbug is considering charging a magistrate with treason for, umm, finding Lee guilty of littering.
Last edited by littleFred on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I understand that there also plans to start picketing the school (from today). That may well be less acceptable than the occasional protest at the Church. I don't think the protestors will be happy until they cop a harassment charge - then they will know for sure that there is a cover up.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote: >>> snip ...

It then moves on to a lot of haranguing of members of the congregation (although it could have been a verger) and following the vicar or priest to their home. They then claim it was a decoy and Ceylon remarks on the number of security cameras on the church. Although this seems perfectly normal for a building in London, which is nominally open to the public and contains a number of publicly displayed valuable items.

From watching the video I couldn't help but feel very sorry for the members of the congregation and the local residents who are becoming the victims of this deranged mob and are having such wild accusations hurled at them which seem to lack any basis in reality.
The abuse directed at the lady in Church garb was absolutely appalling and I am surprised that the Police allowed it to continue. I see both Ceylon and Lee Ravenscroft were amongst the abusers - somebody definitely needs to present both of them with (as it is described where I come from) a "right-ander".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's not really a SovCit issue but I noticed that somebody called Alan Wrightson had made a formal complaint about the actions of the judge in the "satanic panic" High Court hearing. I read his complaint which seemed to me misguided but not entirely unreasonable. Then I noticed that his previous blog was called ...

"Hampstead Child Abuse Case links to a 1997 UFO case?"

It's too good ... https://alanwrightson.wordpress.com/201 ... -ufo-case/
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

notorial dissent wrote: I can’t help but believe that the “observer” at the church most probably hadn’t either never stepped foot in a church in her life, or hadn’t been in one in so long they had no idea what was going on, and as PeanutGallery points out most likely got their “knowledge” of satanic rituals from the movies or old TV reruns.
I would also say that the account of the Observer seemed to very much be influenced by a psychological phenomena known as "Confirmation Bias" this is where a person believes a thing to be true and therefore discounts any evidence disproving it, or see's evidence that disproves it (ie she attended the Church and didn't see any baby sacrifices) and takes that to mean that the opposite is true (so they must be doing the baby sacrifices somewhere else). Her not seeing any evidence of a thing is now, in her mind proof that the thing has to exist.

Of course I think this is a rather common affliction of SovCit's. They are so sure that they are right, that evidence they are wrong supports their belief rather than detract from it. You also see the same bias present in a lot of Ceylons video's for instance he asserts that the security cameras are because the church has something to hide, when it had just shown that it didn't have anything to hide because the same church had allowed an "outsider" to take part in a service.

I wouldn't imagine that a cult of baby killing satan worshippers would have allowed her in if they were really baby killing satan worshippers (on account of how she would put a stop to all their baby killing and satan worshipping, which would probably ruin their Sunday) and surely they would be more than capable of overpowering her and turning her into a sacrifice for their dark lord and master? I mean if they are prepared to kill hundreds and hundreds of baby's and presumably have a good track record of disposing of remains getting rid of one over the hill yank shouldn't prove too much of a problem. Then they could have gotten back to the baby slaughter and making satan a happy little bunny.

I would suggest they didn't kill the infiltrator because they don't go around killing anyone, whether Baby's, American or even combinations thereof and don't worship satan or sexually abuse children.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to fix formatting
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PeanutGallery I definitely agree that this was a full fledged case of "Confirmation Bias" as the observer went to the service with the intention and expectation of seeing evidence confirming their already set belief. They were looking for evidence to prove their fantasies right, and so when there was none they would manufacture it out of what was there. I would also say that there is a good deal of good old fashioned stupidity and ignorance involved, as well as a heaping helping of intellectual dishonesty which seems to be a hallmark with this group.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

She couldn't leave well alone. Nutty Neelu got herself arrested and charged (along with Christine Ann Sands, the loudmouthed American woman) after a complaint about their actions while picketing the church; as demonstrated here (particularly from around 29.00) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8bTCV ... freload=10

Neelu describes her ordeal in the following video (starts at around 35.00): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4P097 ... freload=10

There is some funny stuff, especially the microwave based torture she endured and the description of how she dealt with the duty solicitor.

She is due back in court on Thursday to answer the charge. She hasn't mentioned commercial liens against her accusers yet but it can only be a matter of time.

Incidentally, it appears that Christine Ann Sands is well known in sovereign / lunatic circles as an "FBI shill".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:She couldn't leave well alone. Nutty Neelu got herself arrested and charged (along with Christine Ann Sands, the loudmouthed American woman) after a complaint about their actions while picketing the church; as demonstrated here (particularly from around 29.00) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8bTCV ... freload=10
Those "demonstrators" are an ugly bunch. Spiteful, nasty people, their gleeful shouts of abuse should be dealt with more firmly by the church and police. I think the church is trying to 'turn the other cheek' and wait with dignity for this to blow over. I think they are mistaken. This situation calls for robust use of arrest, bail conditions and injunctions.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: >>> snip ...

The abuse directed at the lady in Church garb was absolutely appalling and I am surprised that the Police allowed it to continue. I see both Ceylon and Lee Ravenscroft were amongst the abusers - somebody definitely needs to present both of them with (as it is described where I come from) a "right-ander".
They (and I realise I am very new to viewing this nonsense) are actually well overdue
a good wack in the chops, They ran after a priest and a woman ...pored forth their
abuse Witnessed by a policemen.....who just stood there???. I am really starting to
dislike Tom Thumb Crawford and his fat arsed wife they turn up everywhere!!!.
This "Ceylon" production video plumbed the depths of a sewer.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Those "demonstrators" are an ugly bunch. Spiteful, nasty people, their gleeful shouts of abuse should be dealt with more firmly by the church and police. I think the church is trying to 'turn the other cheek' and wait with dignity for this to blow over. I think they are mistaken. This situation calls for robust use of arrest, bail conditions and injunctions.
The complaint about Neelu and co. came from the church. They have been charged under section 2 of The Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860.

Apparently Neelu is threatening to arrest the judge and the police who are now persecuting her so her appearance at court on Thursday should be interesting. If we're lucky I may have a contact that is able to attend.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote: They (and I realise I am very new to viewing this nonsense) are actually well overdue
a good wack in the chops, They ran after a priest and a woman ...pored forth their abuse Witnessed by a policemen.....who just stood there???. I am really starting to dislike Tom Thumb Crawford and his fat arsed wife they turn up everywhere!!!. This "Ceylon" production video plumbed the depths of a sewer.
Mark "Ceylon / Seylon" Haining and in particular his pal Lee "Cockroach" Ravenscroft were well to the fore with the abuse. Is it too much to hope that the police will catch up with them as part of their investigation of the complaint.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Well, that's a law we don't encounter everyday. Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860 s2:
Any person who shall be guilty of riotous, violent, or indecent behaviour in England or Ireland in any cathedral church, parish or district church or chapel of the Church of England . . . , or in any chapel of any religious denomination, or in England in any places of religious worship duly certified under the provisions of the Places of Worship Registration Act 1855, whether during the celebration of divine service or at any other time, or in any churchyard or burial ground, or who shall molest, let, disturb, vex, or trouble, or by any other unlawful means disquiet or misuse any preacher duly authorized to preach therein, or any clergyman in holy orders ministering or celebrating any sacrament, or any divine service, rite, or office, in any cathedral, church, or chapel, or in any churchyard or burial ground, shall, on conviction thereof before two justices of the peace, be liable to a penalty of not more than level 1 on the standard scale for every such offence, or may, if the justices before whom he shall be convicted think fit, instead of being subjected to any pecuniary penalty, be committed to prison for any time not exceeding two months.
Misusing a preacher in a churchyard... the mind boggles.

A "level 1" fine is a maximum of £200.

At 42m 0s:
Interviwer: You say torture, you know, how was you tortured when you was in police custody?

Neelu: There was no breakfast, no lunch, unless you asked for it.
Good heavens! Such fiendish torture! Not providing meals until she asked for them! I hadn't realised the police employed such brutal interrogation techniques.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote: Misusing a preacher in a churchyard... the mind boggles.

A "level 1" fine is a maximum of £200.
Very quaint, but it should have been Section 4A Public Order Act 1986 -

A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he—
(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,
thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

Level 5 fine, or 6m imprisonment.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:She couldn't leave well alone. Nutty Neelu got herself arrested and charged (along with Christine Ann Sands, the loudmouthed American woman) after a complaint about their actions while picketing the church; as demonstrated here (particularly from around 29.00) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8bTCV ... freload=10

Neelu describes her ordeal in the following video (starts at around 35.00): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4P097 ... freload=10

There is some funny stuff, especially the microwave based torture she endured and the description of how she dealt with the duty solicitor.

She is due back in court on Thursday to answer the charge. She hasn't mentioned commercial liens against her accusers yet but it can only be a matter of time.

Incidentally, it appears that Christine Ann Sands is well known in sovereign / lunatic circles as an "FBI shill".
And the Plot "Sickens" https://youtu.be/DW-W-jeVenA
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Oh dear. A group of about 30 outside the Ecuadorian embassy, protesting about everything. So we have 8 minutes of boring video while Christine admires all the protest banners. Then she discovers the police are going to arrest her and Neelu. Christine announces this to the crowd who don't seem at all bothered. (From the caption at the end, perhaps they thought she was a fed. Or they were just happy to see the back of this irritating woman.)

Christine's arrest is for an allegation that on 22 March she "caused harassment, alarm and distress", the Public Order Act as mentioned by Hercule Parrot above. I suppose the same reason applied to Neelu.

This came after Sheriff Sands Coordinating w/ Cops to Fight Baby Eaters, where our helpful American friend gives her details to the police and Neelu jokes, "You're not going to kidnap her, are you?" Many a true word is spoken in jest. But Neelu wouldn't have laughed if she had known they would torture her by not giving her food until she asked for it. Diabolical!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

A lot of the people involved in the Ecuadorian/Assange protests are on the saner end of the conspiracy theory stick. Basically they know and appreciate that through Wikileaks Assange exposed a lot of what did seem to be wrongdoing. They support that action and have perceived his extradition to Sweden to be an attempt to get him extradited to the US.

As such they likely view people like Neelu and Sands as being the lunatic fringe and from what I could see of their banners they had very little to say about WikiLeaks, or any of the reasons why Assange is actually holed up in the embassy.

Finally I find something a little disquieting about an American with a banner about bringing down the Queen. It's like Boston all over again.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

If it's any consolation, she also calls for the overthrow of the United States government. So I don't suppose she is a real sheriff, as they probably have to swear they won't do any overthrowing.

In Sheriff Sands Binds Demons at Hampstead Christ Church, she is in full provocative mode, perhaps trying to be arrested.

With luck, she'll go home soon. If they'll take her back.