UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveUK »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
SteveUK wrote: AT 25 MINS WINSTON SHROUT SAYS THERE IS AN M1 IN INDONESIA AT THE PRESENT TIME WHOM HE WANTS TO MEET

Why does Winston Shrout want to meet with an American WWII infantry rifle (M1 Garand) in Indonesia? The world wonders.
Indeed, but then again , this is Neelu World (™) that we're dealing with.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

"THREE OF THE MOST CREDIBLE FINANCIAL ANALYSTS ON THE SIDE OF HUMANITY " Yup, that would definitely describe Benjamin Fullofit, and whining Winny, and I have no idea who this Cobra person is, but the first two alone so speak of credibility and reliability.

She really is right round the bend.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:"THREE OF THE MOST CREDIBLE FINANCIAL ANALYSTS ON THE SIDE OF HUMANITY " Yup, that would definitely describe Benjamin Fullofit, and whining Winny, and I have no idea who this Cobra person is, but the first two alone so speak of credibility and reliability.

She really is right round the bend.
Yes but, but those are financial analysts whom want to rape the earth of every known resource, just so everyone on the planet can own an iPhone, top of the range Bentley, a mansion, a yatch the size of the titanic and enjoy a lifestyle befitting of princess Marg, because you know.....

Earths resources are infinite so why should anyone work when nanobots can build everything....

And Jesus told her lol
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

In case anyone isn't following Winston Shrout on other threads on here and elsewhere, he's trying to get a new hip and a hernia repaired before he appears for sentencing at the start of next year (Guilty on 19 counts any one of 13 of which could get him 25 years. He's 69.) Shame he's going to miss out on all this wealth.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu’s ongoing battle to prevent the car being taken comes to an end.
CONFERO COLLECTIONS CAME VERY QUIETLY AT MY HOME 6AM WITH RECOVERY LORRY AND ILFORD POLICE IN THE DARK AND STOLE MY SONS CAR BMW330D WORTH £12,000, FROM PRIVATE LAND, WITHOUT ANY PAPERWORK, WITHOUT ANY WARRANT, WITHOUT KNOCKING AT THE DOOR, WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY - AND EVEN WHEN I OFFERED TO PAY (ONCE I BORROWED THE MONEY AMOUNT ALLEGEDLY OWED £613). THIS WAS AFTER WE FILED A CLAIM IN THE HIGH COURT AGAINST CONFERO COLLECTIONS LTD AND EQUITA LAST FRIDAY 27 OCTOBER 2017 CLAIM HQ17X03956. THE LORRY DRIVER TOLD ME THE CAR WILL BE AUCTIONED AFTER A WEEK. THE POLICE REFUSED TO BE SERVED WITH CORRUPTION CLAIMS WHICH PROVE THAT THE WHOLE PUBLIC SERVICE IN THE UK IS RUN BY CRIMINALS.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

We have seen this car many times. Auction value about £2000, retail maybe £3000.

If she pays the sum required, now plus collection and storage fees before the auction, she or her son can drive it away. If it does get sold, she will get the residue of the sale price after everyone has wet their beak with some fees.
I can understand a low key arrival, but I doubt if it saved them from millions in leins. They know Neelu well and probably use her as training material for new bailiffs.

Still no word on the house eviction, though. (This thread, passim.)
notorial dissent

Sounds like Neelu's cunning plans and great knowledge of the law has served her well, yet again. NOT!!!! Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK wrote:Neelu’s ongoing battle to prevent the car being taken comes to an end.
CONFERO COLLECTIONS CAME VERY QUIETLY AT MY HOME 6AM WITH RECOVERY LORRY AND ILFORD POLICE IN THE DARK(1) AND STOLE MY SONS CAR BMW330D WORTH £12,000(2), FROM PRIVATE LAND(3), WITHOUT ANY PAPERWORK(4), WITHOUT ANY WARRANT(4), WITHOUT KNOCKING AT THE DOOR(5), WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY(6) - AND EVEN WHEN I OFFERED TO PAY (ONCE I BORROWED THE MONEY AMOUNT ALLEGEDLY OWED £613)(7). THIS WAS AFTER WE FILED A CLAIM IN THE HIGH COURT AGAINST CONFERO COLLECTIONS LTD AND EQUITA LAST FRIDAY 27 OCTOBER 2017 CLAIM HQ17X03956.(8) THE LORRY DRIVER TOLD ME THE CAR WILL BE AUCTIONED AFTER A WEEK. THE POLICE REFUSED TO BE SERVED WITH CORRUPTION CLAIMS WHICH PROVE THAT THE WHOLE PUBLIC SERVICE IN THE UK IS RUN BY CRIMINALS.
Given the amount I suspect this was High Court Enforcement therefore see the following notes:
(1) Yes it is dark at 6am
(2) See other comments - £3000 tops
(3) This is the one that annoys me the most - yes, if it on private land they can't take it EXCEPT from the premises named in the court order or warrant. How could it work otherwise?
(4) They must have had some
(5) They don't need to - HCEO
(6) You must have been asked for money prior to this or they wouldn't be there
(7) But it is now £613 plus another visit plus a recovery truck
(8) Both defendants wish to point out that their money is in a bank on private land, so even if you win your claim you can't get any money off them :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

I may be conflating two of her crazinesses but I thought she'd paid off the thing, maybe she said she would and then didn't or I'm just confused, with Neelu it isn't hard.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:I may be conflating two of her crazinesses but I thought she'd paid off the thing, maybe she said she would and then didn't or I'm just confused, with Neelu it isn't hard.
I think that was a different debt or fine or parking charge.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There's a whole lot of material on the 'Cover Up Car Theft' over at Hoaxtead Research.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... car-theft/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:We have seen this car many times. Auction value about £2000, retail maybe £3000.

If she pays the sum required, now plus collection and storage fees before the auction, she or her son can drive it away. If it does get sold, she will get the residue of the sale price after everyone has wet their beak with some fees.
I can understand a low key arrival, but I doubt if it saved them from millions in leins. They know Neelu well and probably use her as training material for new bailiffs.

Still no word on the house eviction, though. (This thread, passim.)
You are right, there was a video recently when the same bailiffs Confero were about to have it away on a recovery truck when some bloke arrived and paid them cash, I think Neelu had borrowed the cash. Then a good while ago it got lifted despite Neelu climbing in and ringing her mate for help and advice. The vehicle is the bailiff's best friend as it appears to have the desired effect of getting her to cough up what were probably, before fees etc fines of minor value in relation to the end result.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AND EVEN WHEN I OFFERED TO PAY (ONCE I BORROWED THE MONEY AMOUNT ALLEGEDLY OWED £613)(7)
I battled through most of her video, it seems her repeated offers to pay the amount due were offers to pay at some future date. The audio is unclear but after a few of her "offers" she says something like "where do you expect me to get cash at this time of day". After that payment is no longer mentioned, the car is slowly lifted and placed on the truck while she harps on about paperwork and fraud and why didn't they knock on the door etc etc. As always the subtitles give a bit of extra amusement and probably make as much sense as her ramblings ..
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well it all had a happy ending - eventually.
Neelu speaks!
Yes, thanks everyone!!!, got the car back, on their terms, so had to pay £738 cash into the Thieving Confero Collections Ltd Bailiffs account today, on top of the card payment of £663 into their same account on Saturday, then had to send them the photo of the cash receipt, then had to phone them to let them know, so they would tell us where the CAR IMPOUND in CATFORD SE15 6TH is and apparently the bank will transfer the card payment money back. Thanks to everyone for phoning - I had feared that if I had been unable to borrow the cash, they had intended to auction it - apparently the car pound was full of new or expensive cars - no old bangers there - so ....I leave that to you...
So the BMW is back in play and game for further (inevitable) bailiff action when the next minor fine, inflated by her own obstinate stupidity needs paying.

The commenters on Neelu's FB think that the whole episode is due to the demons. Always with the demons already. "Yes" one sagely opines, "definitely satanists". "Demons are hard to fight" says another, agreed, its always difficult to fight that which doesn't exist.

Meanwhile on the same site Neelu is maligning and almost certainly libelling a nurse who she blames for playing some role in the death of her niece, making some quite nasty accusations and breaching (again) her civil injunction. I know that Neelu has had her collar felt for this in the past; the plods are aware and do occasionally take action but without a robust response to serial breaches any injunction is worthless.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Having tested debt management strategies such as ranting about Satanists and how you’re expecting trillions of pounds in gold any day now with a diversion into alleged child murder and imaginary Geneva Conventions to destruction and beyond, I wonder if Neelu will ever work out that the cheapest way to handle bailiffs who can get at your property is to say “I can’t pay you that much in one go. Here’s a breakdown of my finances so you can understand why. How about I pay you £50/month (or whatever) until it’s paid off?”

And if not able or confident enough to handle the negotiation herself get advice and help from someone who is.

Then having made an agreement stick to it. Or, if that’s not possible, seek to renegotiate.

Or even better do the negotiating with whoever the debt is to well before it gets to the stage bailiffs are involved. And if it’s a fine then even better than that is not doing whatever you were fined for in the first place.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Taken from Hoaxtead

Neelu demanding the death penalty for gay adopters, or something...
https://i.imgur.com/ERTRscu.png
longdog

Post by longdog »

"If god's oath is the authority under which public servants serve us as their masters..."

It isn't... NEXT!!! :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

aesmith wrote: Image
I'm reserving "The Ultima and Zinc Oxide" as either a band name or as a moniker for my outlaw gang (ala Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid).
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
aesmith wrote: Image
I'm reserving "The Ultima and Zinc Oxide" as either a band name or as a moniker for my outlaw gang (ala Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid).
The band name would be better as "Zinc Oxide and The Ultimas."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Do you want to be at the end of every playlist?

How do you think ABBA made it?