UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

Rcj Remedy denial goes up to top gear
If I follow the video correctly she got in front of a judge who refused to grant whatever her first application was about, and refused to issue an order returning the house. Something about a "fee remission certificate" being taken and not returned as well, although that seems to refer to a separate application, a "50 million pound claim".
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Spends 2:20 walking through the RCJ where she appears to have a good signal, then starts talking when it starts breaking up!

From her video it looks like she managed to get through the whole baby murdering, parts stealing, fraud conspiracy spiel for the benefit of the judge though.

Minor quibble. Those are not the same clothes she wore on Friday, unless she is referring to her underwear. :shock:
aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 pm Something about a "fee remission certificate" being taken and not returned as well
It's paper work you have to fill in if you are on benefits to get the court fee waived or discounted. Of course she has to hand it in. Duh!
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:10 pm "The Bailiffs refused the option of settlement of the arrrears."

Right. If you offer the Bailiffs counterfeit or valueless items, in purported settlement of those arrears, you should not be surprised if your offer is declined.
Or, some laughably inadequate compensation. From page 21 of this thread:
Plain Blue truck with two female Bailiffs and dog just drove off, left the clamp on saying pick up truck is on its way to take the car. I pleaded with them to take payment of the maximum amount of £5 per month I can afford, under protest and duress, so as to use the car.. they ignored and drove off
This was a for a £513 traffic fine. Guess they weren't OK with Neelu paying it off in 2026.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

On a slightly more positive' note with her transportation gone she won't be picking up any more of those pesky and. in convenient, not to mention expensive, citations and fines. Although she won't see it that way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 pm If she suddenly produced a stack of Hundred Pound notes, would the bailiffs accept it or tell her to see the court or the lender?
If it covered all the arrears and costs, yes, I don't see why not. The repossession is just a mechanism to get the money back. She would have to bring the mortgage up to date and pay all the costs so far. Only one other issue, we haven't had English £100 notes for decades.
I doubt the bank would want to get back on the roller coaster with her. Paying the arrears/costs to date is one thing, but they'd have to be sure she intended to play ball going forward, and wouldn't want to be doing this every six months just to get payments.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wozzle wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 pm If she suddenly produced a stack of Hundred Pound notes, would the bailiffs accept it or tell her to see the court or the lender?
If it covered all the arrears and costs, yes, I don't see why not. The repossession is just a mechanism to get the money back. She would have to bring the mortgage up to date and pay all the costs so far. Only one other issue, we haven't had English £100 notes for decades.
I doubt the bank would want to get back on the roller coaster with her. Paying the arrears/costs to date is one thing, but they'd have to be sure she intended to play ball going forward, and wouldn't want to be doing this every six months just to get payments.
My thought too. It's probably too late to kiss and make up, particularly given how relentlessly she's fought against paying anything for years.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The HCEOs would have a warrent for posession. Not a money claim warrent which can be satisfied with a payment or removing goods.
No money option existed.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:02 pm The HCEOs would have a warrent for posession. Not a money claim warrent which can be satisfied with a payment or removing goods.
No money option existed.
Ah well spotted.
Also, I think the lender can't do anything about it if it were only a money claim and it was brought up to date. That is certainly part of the case law for tenants in that you can't complain about arrears if they bring them up to date. English courts tend to be reluctant to evict people from their homes and no longer wanting them as a borrower or tenant will need a lot of persuasion in court.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. She never learns. She's posted a video of her harassing tonight's out of hours clerk who has told her firmly that she cannot access an out hours judge and if she keeps making vexatious calls there are processes to deal with her.

So of course, what would any sensible person do? Publicly post the number and ask others to harass him too, Ah, the power of [PrtSc]!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That’s the first time in the very many Neelu rants to civil servants I’ve suffered through that someone has finally put her in her place, firmly but quite fairly. Well done that man.

The Neelu-ites in the comments but below join the howls of protests, I’ve no doubt the out of hours mobile number which NB recklessly published has been sabotaged by the fuckwit brigade, at least for tonight.

All of which should hurry along the inevitable vexatious litigant of the year award 2018, no bad thing in all the circumstances.

She was repeatedly asked if she was legally represented but said no, she was an LIP. Bet it killed her not to blurt out the name of EWE.

Some speculation as to Neelu being far too calm here, that she expected to be evicted and had planned accordingly. I don’t read it that way, I think she hasn’t actually acknowledged to herself that she’s out and not getting back in.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:09 pm I think she hasn’t actually acknowledged to herself that she’s out and not getting back in.
I think you have no choice but to acknowledge it when you have to make these calls from a park bench.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 pm I think Neelu's luck has failed. The Judge in Court 37 hearing applications with no notice is The Hon. Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb, the first Asian High Court judge.
She chaired an Advocacy Training Council working group that produced the report "Raising the Bar: The Handling of Vulnerable Witnesses, Victims and Defendants in Court".

Cheema-Grubb successfully acted for the prosecution against retired Church of England bishop Peter Ball for sexual abuse.
She has quite an impressive track record and just the person to hear tales of corruption and fraud in the judiciary.
A judge knowledgable about handling vulnerable persons is pretty much what any hearing involving Neelu requires. She’s certainly vulnerable - in the sense of being clearly delusional and at best only semi-connected with reality - even if she has a hide as thick as a blue whale sandwich and no reluctance at all about harassing people who’ve done no harm whatsoever. Or any reluctance to encourage others to harrass on her behalf.
notorial dissent

I guess I have a problem calling Neelu vulnerable, she is quite round the bend, but not vulnerable in the way of some really vulnerable people, she is willfully where she is, and she is distracting from people who really.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 am I guess I have a problem calling Neelu vulnerable, she is quite round the bend, but not vulnerable in the way of some really vulnerable people, she is willfully where she is, and she is distracting from people who really.
Quite. I've touched on this point on Hoaxtead. She is what I would call vernacularly mad - an idiot, a loony, dumb, stupid, round the bend etc., a short hand we all use to describe non-normative behaviour, but she is not mad in any clinical way.

She has a degree in pharmacy. This is not an easy degree. A friend of mine has one. It takes hard work. Neelu is undoubtedly an intelligent woman but she has formulated a belief system which defies having any rational basis but she is no more mad than I am for being Catholic, which any atheist could take apart in minutes and I'd disappear in a puff of logic.

You can track back her behaviour to the death of her niece. Instead of it being a tragic family matter, she began harassing people and abusing them on the uk.legal newsgroup and elsewhere in 2000 (you can still find some of the posts on the archived google Groups version). Now I have, some sympathy but not a lot. My father was admitted to hospital and wasn't treated correctly on admission. We had a most insensitive medical team who told my sister that the best thing that could happen is that he would die. Once the whole family got there, we managed to get his treatment improved, but the outcome was ultimately the same. Yes, we could have complained. We could have demanded an inquiry. What would it change? Nothing. The staff did their best with what information they had. We thanked the staff for their efforts and moved on. Grief affects people in many ways and the not normally sympathetic Judge Judy put it well in one case: "some people lash out at others, rather than address the sadness they feel."

Don't google for Neelu's Tripod website. It is quite disturbing. It is clear that this consumed her life from 1999-2011, leading to multiple threats, abusive behaviour to fellow professionals and ultimately led her to being struck off the pharmacy register.

She then got involved with her sister's HMO case. Instead of it being a straight forward housing violation case against a slumlord, it was evidence of corrupt councils and the judicial system attacking her and her family as revenge for "whistleblowing".

I think it was this obsession with cover-ups that brought her into contact with the charlatans and chancers in the FOTL community, the SwissIndo rabbit hole and then finally the whole nest of vipers that is Hoaxtead.

Could she do with grief counselling or therapy sessions? I believe yes, but please people, don't call her vulnerable or mentally ill. She isn't.
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Here the £50M claim she's just submitted, or tried to submit. Seems to me that she's be less included to submit this nonsense if she had to pay the fees. Ironic give the regular "no fee paid" claims when they're at the receiving end.

And some background ..
Ved Chaudhari · 0:00 1994: won against NHS Trust for Unfair Dismissal 1996 won case against Maudsley for racial discrimination -2000 exposed pharmacists, doctors, nurses for drug overdoses and criminal cover-up in death of my neice, ignored by their professional bodies. 2004 got restraint order which means I won. 2010 False prosecutions started against parents of baby. I stood outside a church and got falsely accused of disrupting a church service - two trial 7th oct 2015 and 11-18 July 2016 ended in a "No Case to answer". Got a restraint on 20 July 2016 for 2 years (without a hearing suo motu - which means Mr Justice Jay dreamed it up) the 2 years ended Friday 20th July 2018 (the same day the organised criminals stole my home)....Mr Justice Jay was sitting in court 37 on that day - when I attended for an Interim Application on Friday 20th July 2018, Queens Bench Actions Dept Geraint Evans insisted that the Order had not yet expired so I could not get fees exemption. When I phoned out of hours, I guess it was Mr Justice Jay on call and denied remedy. When I attended today, Master Fontaine stole the Fee Certificate in the sum of £10,000 in my £50,000,000 claim. I got stamp filing proof in the Court of Appeal in 2018 0307 of all the Claim forms and Applications for myself and John Paterson, who is in the similar boat. so here is a glimpse of the £50m claim generated by the theft of my home - page 1 of 2
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. That claim fails at the first hurdle. Max allowed for that service is £100,000.

Meanwhile back in the real world:

Snaresbrook Court 4
HIS HONOUR JUDGE M ZEIDMAN QC
Not Before 12:00 pm
For Hearing
T20180394 BERRY Neelu

New Neelu video:
https://youtu.be/ZUQSM8BZ8n8
Funnily enough the creditors has instructed AMG that Neelu is not allowed on the property to collect her belongings. They will be removed to storage and arrangements made from there. She's threatening the AMG company directors with losing their assets.

Regardless of its legitimacy, I'm sure a competent lawyer would tell her that her £50m "claim" was not posted in the Court of Appeal. She used a County Court form. Unfortunately it was everybody's favourite Equity Lawyer in the background egging her on again.

And she's going to be disappointed when she turns up today for the hearing and finds there is no jury at her "jury trial".
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Looks more to me like she started sliding off the trolley line back in the 1990's and then just proceeded to escalate from there.

I am more inclined to believe that much/most of this was already there and was unfettered when she lost her job and no longer had to behave. She was already on a rampage before her niece died, it was just that after that point that she amped up the crazy and really went on a tear. I have worked with and known people who were incredibly competent at what they did and who were also total whackjobs and utterly deranged in their personal lives and otherwise. Some were perfectly nice and entertaining to know as long as you didn't get drawn in to their fantasy worlds, and some were thoroughly nasty outside of work. Neelu strikes me as the latter.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Oh dear. That claim fails at the first hurdle. Max allowed for that service is £100,000.

Meanwhile back in the real world:
Good work from the Herb Garden - is the Snaresbrook Court hearing today?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:34 am Good work from the Herb Garden - is the Snaresbrook Court hearing today?
Yes. She's telling everyone it's a jury trial to expose all the state frauds. It is in fact a hearing about some very specific frauds.
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am
He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:34 am Good work from the Herb Garden - is the Snaresbrook Court hearing today?
Yes. She's telling everyone it's a jury trial to expose all the state frauds. It is in fact a hearing about some very specific frauds.
Yeah :snicker: specifically hers. She just never seems to let reality even remotely intrude.