UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by He Who Knows »

Well the 'Powerful Paedophiles' must be that group of energetic gym bunny nonces drinking protein shakes at frightening frequency, as opposed to the limp lettuces who sit on their bony arses all day unconcerned about muscle wastage. I thought Neelu was being evicted on 23rd March? She's already been given a substantial stay of execution - what's her problem?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote:Well the 'Powerful Paedophiles' must be that group of energetic gym bunny nonces drinking protein shakes at frightening frequency, as opposed to the limp lettuces who sit on their bony arses all day unconcerned about muscle wastage. I thought Neelu was being evicted on 23rd March? She's already been given a substantial stay of execution - what's her problem?
No, 23rd March was the first day it could be enforced from. It wasn't an eviction date.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:Well the 'Powerful Paedophiles' must be that group of energetic gym bunny nonces drinking protein shakes at frightening frequency, as opposed to the limp lettuces who sit on their bony arses all day unconcerned about muscle wastage. I thought Neelu was being evicted on 23rd March? She's already been given a substantial stay of execution - what's her problem?
No, 23rd March was the first day it could be enforced from. It wasn't an eviction date.
All of the recent more high profile evictions Crawford, Patel, ward there has been eight weeks between Possession order being granted to the actual eviction probably be the same here so she is safe till tail end of May.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Latest garbage. The opening gambit 'I need help with my understanding of finance....' is the fmotl understatement of the year.
I need help to correct my understanding of the true history of Finance - My understanding is that various measures were taken in the Hague in 1869 and 1899, under the guise of wars, borders, using the Red Cross to give powers to charities and churches in spying and infiltration missions to recruit the weak and the poor for crimes. The League of Nations in Geneva was set up in 1919 and bankrupted all nations in 1930 Statelessness Treaty to prevent the criminals from creating their own criminal territorial countries and from printing counterfeit currencies. The Uniform Commercial Code was understood as the Gold International Trading. 200 countries signed to trade under Gold only. The Federal Reserve Act of 1933, under the City of London, UK, treasonously BANNED gold in preference to its own Counterfeit currency, making it a piracy. The Reserve Bank of India 1934 claimed to be under both the Hague and the Geneva Conventions, but in fact it does not distinguish between the 1930 Statelessness Treaty it signed or the Hague Wars Spying missions.

http://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/bar ... efinitions

Within these distortions of history, lies the truth of how and why humanity got enslaved with slave traders, pirates and criminals in all treasonous illegal man-made countries, borders, embassies and Governments.

First they enslave you with paper money, then they taunt you for not having enough blood sweat and tears to pay the paper debt, then they make you homeless - and they are treasonous corrupt public servants who will forfeit all their assets and their Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.news with Treason Charge - which is still punishable by hanging

Treason is a violation of the oath to God to maintain God's Laws to serve and protect God's children - If a public servant is not serving or protecting you, it is Treason - a speeding fine is Treason, Tax is treason, profit led policies are Treason, Corporates pretending to be human is Treason - Corporates are a fiction in God's laws, since profit led policies using God's children as hostages or abusing the world's resources intended only for Gods Children is not a service or protection required by God for His children,

goo.gl/fZJD5w
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Shes back on the statelessness treaty now! lol - when I Confronted her with the actual content of the treaty, which is about Nations responsibility for those who find themselves without a state due to wars etc, she claimed its not what the treaty says that matters but what she says statelessness means.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That "understanding" of hers is true conspiraloon/whackaloon material made up out of whole cloth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It's almost 8 weeks since 23rd March - any ideas of the eviction day yet?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It has taken about 12 hours to read the whole thread. One point that was not picked up at the time (round about page 3) was the way she managed, it seems to have converted a claim for whiplash injury in a car accident where a an offer of settlement of £36,000 (described as extremly high, grab it and run, by her solicitor,) was masterly managed into a costs bill of around £74,000 leading to a charging order on her sister's house, this is the multi million claim she refers to occasionally.

I suspect she is only crazy up to a point. She puts on a great crazy, but when it comes down to it, caves and acts sensibly.

Case in point, when the police were searching her home for her sister, the police wanted to check out the granny-flat in the back garden (technically a garage but with no vehicle access) as soon as she was convinced the police really were going to break in the door, the key was suddenly found. When she was sure the baliffs were going to take her son's car, the money appeared.

An interesting read anyway.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:It's almost 8 weeks since 23rd March - any ideas of the eviction day yet?
In the case of "Baron" David Ward, it took about 8 weeks. His creditors got permission to evict starting Dec 23, and he was removed from Stately Ward Embassy in late Feb/early March.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheNewSaint wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:It's almost 8 weeks since 23rd March - any ideas of the eviction day yet?
In the case of "Baron" David Ward, it took about 8 weeks. His creditors got permission to evict starting Dec 23, and he was removed from Stately Ward Embassy in late Feb/early March.
I gave to say I'm looking forward to the comedy value of neelu's eviction. Margo's was a tad funny, the Baron went with not so much as a commercial lien . Neelu I imagine will go off like a bomb. She's also got a mini cult following from the Hampstead crew on QRA.

Defo one for the success (!!1!!) diary....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes, the reason why the eviction wasn't 8 weeks from 23rd March is because on 24/4/17 Neelu Berry made a "Final immunity offer to settle of £100million or face treason charge". So it's probably gonna be 8 weeks from that date. British courts are very lenient and accommodating... https://butlincat.com/2017/04/24/neelu- ... pril-2017/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Directors of Optima Legal Services, Solicitors Regulation Authority, Serious Fraud Office, Banks & Building Societies, Financial Ombudsman, Financial Conduct Authority, Solicitors, Bailiffs, Agents, Courts, Magistrates, Judges,

The above named are guilty of Treason by failing to stop crimes by solicitors, bailiffs and their agents routinely violating the Oath to God to maintain God’s laws to serve and protect God’s children, committing Treason,...
This is a bit of a rhetorical question because clearly she's as mad as a box of frogs but where does she get the idea that any of those people have ever made an oath to god?

I don't know about you lot but I don't want my bank manager swearing an 'oath to god to maintain god's laws to serve and protect god's children'... As long as she doesn't run off to Brazil with my meagre savings I couldn't give a shit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Brotherhoods, Sisterhoods, Secret Societies such as Freemasons, Knights of Columbanus,

I do not think she has a sense of humour so either the Knights of Columbus have changed their name or she got it wrong (and would no doubt agree that this invalidates the whole document)
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Given Berry's involvement in the Hoaxtead affair, that misspelling is hilariously Freudian. (and to be picked up with someone with your user name is the icing on the cake!)
rosy

Post by rosy »

I see Neelu has swallowed the crazytown Swissindo nonsense hook, line and sinker. I can't see this ending well for her, and I don't want to see her homeless but it will be entirely her own fault.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

rosy wrote:I see Neelu has swallowed the crazytown Swissindo nonsense hook, line and sinker. I can't see this ending well for her, and I don't want to see her homeless but it will be entirely her own fault.
And to think she used to be a highly educated medical professional, just goes to show how untreated mental illness can effect anyone.
rosy

Post by rosy »

The tragedy of her niece's death seems to have really flipped a switch in her head.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another Common Law Advocate has bitten the dust it would seem;
If anyone was wanting to attend the chapel of rest in Barnet (snip) of our most precious Common Law Advocate Rita Taylor, please contact (snip) Family Funeral Directors,
I've redacted the address of the funeral directors out of respect. Nothing is straightforward in Neelu's world though. She continues;
I believe it is a "closed" coffin viewing in the chapel and at the church funeral (?) ....The information is that she will remain in the Chapel of Rest until end of next week and that the funeral date will be announced later this week.
I imaging the annual ring-round for car or life insurance is a hoot;

"Right sir, fully comprehensive, Social Domestic & Pleasure, commuting, windscreen replacement, all good. Now I just need your occupation"

"Common Law Lawyer"

"Sorry sir, computer says no - no - no! Now fuck off!"

A closed coffin viewing? An oxymoron if I ever saw. Neelu predictably draws dark parallels with the fate of the late lamented Patrick Cullinane;
Both having sealed coffins in chapel of rest and funeral???
It's a conspiracy I tells ya!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given that we don't really go in for embalming in this country wouldn't closed coffin 'viewings' be the norm? Come to think of it... Do Brits go in for 'viewings' at all?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote:Given that we don't really go in for embalming in this country wouldn't closed coffin 'viewings' be the norm? Come to think of it... Do Brits go in for 'viewings' at all?
Well, it seems to be the thing in Britain, but it is usually years after the dearly departed had been buried. As an example there was that time when there was this sudden urge to dig up Oliver Cromwell and take a look at him before hanging the poor corpse in public (and someone made off with his head). Quite recently, you Brits dug up Richard III after nearly 600 years of quiet and anonymous repose for a viewing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff