UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rosy »

Smiling nervously and backing away from the crazy very slowly, I suspect!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Her theories wouldn't make logical sense even if they weren't bat-shit insane. If there were two timelines, one for the children of god and one for the criminals then the criminals in the criminal timeline could only affect the events in their timeline not the one for the children of god where, I assume, Neelu resides. She might as well say there's a third timeline where mankind has been subjugated by The Haddock King (All Hail He!) and everybody lives in fear of 'The Coming of the Breadcrumbs'. We could never know because it's not our timeline.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If this "parallel world" is invisible how does Neelu know that it exists?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

NYGman wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Thanks for responding guys, sorry I did not have address it was parked in a nearby road to 3 Peel Drive IG5 0JR, the car is still worth around £10,000, the fine was £513 the last time they clamped it on 28 July 2017, now they wanted £713 to include the pick up truck, even though I told them I had no money
Yes, she did tell them she had no money right up until the moment the Beemer was about to be lifted and - shock horror - the reddies came out and she was £713 the lighter.
That is what amazes me, they could have paid 513 the first time, but doubled down on the Woo and now has to pay an extra 200 in cash she claims not to have. If she is so broke, how on earth does she pay 713, when last time she could not muster 513? Hubris cost her 200, I hope she enjoyed the attention that 200 quid got her, not good value for money in my mind.
Never mind the £513, Making an incorrect turn is a £50 non endorsable fixed penalty. Footl way I suppose multiplying a relatively small fine fifteen fold.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

daltontrumbno wrote: Never mind the £513, Making an incorrect turn is a £50 non endorsable fixed penalty. Footl way I suppose multiplying a relatively small fine fifteen fold.
Maybe that's the thing Neela and all the other Footles are actually trapped in the wrong parallel universe, everything they do here is in reverse.

They turn £50 into £713, £43k into £90k legal fees and loss of equity, £7k damages into £90k plus and Neela knows it.

We all think the footles are crazy people when in actual fact they are lost visitors from a parallel universe.

All makes perfect sense now !!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

When you put it that way, things do really seem to make sense! Just imagine if a Quatloosian but otherwise normal person somehow stepped into the universe where there was no cause and effect, where the same action produced arbitrary outcomes and where magic worked if you did it right.
How strange would that be, how confused and seemingly crazy would the interdimensiional wanderer seem to be to those born and bred in a system, (probably not born and bred but found under cabbage leaves, delivered by storks, made from randon kitchen ingredients or other wild origin story) like that.

All our bat-shit crazy You Tube videos would be their open university!

Maybe there is a portal somewhere near Nottingham in our world, but in Bizzaro would it can pop up anywhere.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I always travel forward in time. I have this amazing Time machine in my bedroom. I lay down on it, close my eyes, and then when I open them, I am several hours into the future. Just can't get it to work in reverse.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyPandy wrote:
daltontrumbno wrote: Never mind the £513, Making an incorrect turn is a £50 non endorsable fixed penalty. Footl way I suppose multiplying a relatively small fine fifteen fold.
Maybe that's the thing Neela and all the other Footles are actually trapped in the wrong parallel universe, everything they do here is in reverse.

They turn £50 into £713, £43k into £90k legal fees and loss of equity, £7k damages into £90k plus and Neela knows it.

We all think the footles are crazy people when in actual fact they are lost visitors from a parallel universe.

All makes perfect sense now !!
It is pretty insane, yet they continue to use these time tested methods of Capital reduction, to solve their problems. I am always amazed at the backwards way they go about these things. When amounts are low, they should pay them and then appeal, not run up additional costs. The fact that they think they can waste others time, and then not have to pay for that time wasting, is absurd. Some have fee schedules for their time, yet the refuse to value other people's time. In the end it all boils down to something for nothing, Swissindo, TDAs, Birth Accounts, fraudulent loans, etc. All about free money, not paying for what you use, and a sense of entitlement. So to sum it up, in two words, Total Scroungers.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:[ So to sum it up, in two words, Total Scroungers Time Travellers.
Corrected it for you :snicker:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

NYGman wrote:I always travel forward in time. I have this amazing Time machine in my bedroom. I lay down on it, close my eyes, and then when I open them, I am several hours into the future. Just can't get it to work in reverse.
Most of us use them without even knowing it. Many times I walk into a small room which is a time machine. I push the controls
and when the door opens, I find myself in the future and sometimes 100's of metres above ground in a different place.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Philistine wrote:
NYGman wrote:I always travel forward in time. I have this amazing Time machine in my bedroom. I lay down on it, close my eyes, and then when I open them, I am several hours into the future. Just can't get it to work in reverse.
Most of us use them without even knowing it. Many times I walk into a small room which is a time machine. I push the controls
and when the door opens, I find myself in the future and sometimes 100's of metres above ground in a different place.
I also possess this ability and have been hurtling forward through time at a blistering rate of one second per second for the last few decades. I'm told this power will wear off in another 50 years or so.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

A similar effect happens to me whenever I watch a sovrun video on YouTube that Burnaby has recommended. No sooner than a couple of minutes into the video, I close my eyes, and then all of sudden my wife is tapping me on the shoulder and telling me that its bedtime. To my shock, I find that the video ended an hour( or even more) ago and I cannot explain the lapse of time. The only fortunate thing about the whole incident is that apparently I avoided being exposed to Belanger's teeth-sucking demonstrations.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I'm told this power will wear off in another 50 years or so.
Whoever said that lied to you. The power won't wear off, your body will still be hurtling through space and time at the same speed. Its just that you will not be aware of it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Neelu is a big fan of Swissindo. On the 17th August people were supposed to be able to go to Bank Mandiri in Indonesia to claim cash on the certificate of puff that Swissindo had doled out to the locals. Not surprisingly, this seems to have been a bit of a non-event, money-wise.

I do not speak any Indonesian, but I have a feeling that this video is what happened at the bank when the people turned up for their free money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EINoub0GK5k

Local news report

"If this is a fraud, but we are not harmed materially, because the recipient of the voucher is not charged anything, but if you believe, where there may be people for the money," he said.

The recipient of the voucher then conducted an audience with Bank Mandiri Kudus. Finally, they came home empty-handed, after Bank Mandiri mentioned that there was no cooperation with UN Swissindo.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cuo_Y2jVBE

It is hitting mainstream TV in Indonesia as well.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SwissIndo is one of those prosperity scams that seems to reinvent itself every few years, this is at least the third or maybe even the fifth, I've lost count, iteration that I can remember since it first appeared as a counter to OITC, of unfond memory, with what I assume are new faces and names. In other words SSDD.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm afraid if any of the team had any gold investments (direct or indirect) you've been had.
Still - can you feel the amazing resonance of Mother Earth?

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Looks like they missed my small hoard of gold oddments.
The 'gold off the planet' thing is from theravings writings of Heather Tucci-giraffe Threads on US passim, including
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11506

In the long thread about OPPT, Heather teleported all the gold to the Procyon System or somewhere while she was in Morocco. It seems Neelu is also a fan of Heather's woo and is accepting this as a reason why the Swissindo thing was a total flop in Indonesia.
Remember, Neelu, when everyone is a millionaire, no one is a millionaire
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Courtesy of Hoaxtead Research - Neelu vs the Meter Men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzDxMl1vFo

Well, Neelu vs two rather bored looking cops who struggle to make sense of her ramblings about stolen farms in Surrey and corruption, corruption, corruption. Note how evasive she becomes at 3.29 onwards when asked for details about her 'case'.
Siegfried Shrink

This is possibly her late mother's house and seems to be a continuatiion of a video that starts when she finds men at work in the house changing the meters to pre-pay.
She objects and the police are called. Both that one and this one seem to end in mid stream, maybe there is an episode three to come?

A couple of times there is a glimpse of her face in profile, which reminds me strongly of the profile of Queen Victoria on jubilee and old head coinage. Is it possible that they could be related?

The farm is a new one to me and I have followed the story so far quite closely. Maybe it was something that only appeared on Face Book.