UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:I'm afraid if any of the team had any gold investments (direct or indirect) you've been had.
Still - can you feel the amazing resonance of Mother Earth?

:beatinghorse:
There's something about Neela that everytime I hear her speak or read what she's written I have the overwhelming urge to say 'Eh'!??
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What kind of people prefer to be in debt rather than millionaires?
There's a certain amount of irony in that question being posed by someone who seems to spend their life pursued by bailiffs...
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'd be quite happy to own a tungsten bar for every gold bar on the planet. Base stuff is about $25/kilo.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if the guys changing the meters were under oath to god :snicker:

This is the reason I never bothered to renew my HGV licence. As an atheist I found it almost impossible to get work without swearing the truck driver's oath to god to protect his children :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've met a few truck drivers, and they seem to be swearing oaths all the time!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

She seems to actively seek out people to lash out at whenever she's feeling financial pressure. It's almost like she thrives off the conflict - I get the impression she doesn't genuinely want answers or a resolution to the imagined slights against her; she revels more in the utter chaos of it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOOki3wlDz4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

On the receiving end, you can almost hear the thud as the woman realises she has a loony on the line, the silence, then back to proper work.

It's the total futility of publcising total futility that puzzles me most.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I had a bet with myself that if the call ended with a phone being put down I could have the last Mars Bar in the fridge.

I am now eating that Mars Bar :-D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Neelu could have had a fairly successful career as a writer of fantasy fiction, based on many of the ideas she expresses & with some careful 3rd-party editing. It might have given her a larger audience, not to mention a more appreciative one.

:-)
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Longdog wrote: I had a bet with myself that if the call ended with a phone being put down I could have the last Mars Bar in the fridge.

I am now eating that Mars Bar :-D
Enjoy your Mars Bar. I had a bet with myself last March that if Neelu was evicted by the end of July I could have the Curly Wurly in the cupboard. Unappealing and stale now. And the Curly Wurly.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Zeke, I think you have a good part of a point there, it would seem her lashing out is her way of avoiding lookign at things as they really are so that she can distract herself from the knowledge down deep inside that this is all going to end in massive fail.

She has repeatedly refused to acknowledge or accept the reality of the situation, that she has lost and lost repeatedly in court, and in life come to it, and that no on who matters agrees with her 75 degrees off reality view of the world. Unfortunately now that is all that she has left to cling to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

notorial dissent wrote:Zeke, I think you have a good part of a point there, it would seem her lashing out is her way of avoiding lookign at things as they really are so that she can distract herself from the knowledge down deep inside that this is all going to end in massive fail.

She has repeatedly refused to acknowledge or accept the reality of the situation, that she has lost and lost repeatedly in court, and in life come to it, and that no on who matters agrees with her 75 degrees off reality view of the world. Unfortunately now that is all that she has left to cling to.
I mean, how come she never (to my knowledge) tries to enforce her multi-million dollar liens? If she had even a shred of confidence in her own altered reality, she'd at least make a cursory follow-up. But as far as I'm aware she simply instigates as much chaos as possible and never gets to the second stage with it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu reposts some videos she really shouldn't have. Someone is unhappy.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Could it be this repost of a Freedomtalk radio that went out on the 5th of August.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWOtFlaoP4
It starts off with Neelu puffing Swillindo, which she does admit the banks are ignoring.
The puzzle here is why bother to repost, the date came and went, and apart from some fuss in Indonesia, reported only locally, it seems, as people tried to do anything with their debt burden liberation certificates (feck off, this is nonsense (Mandiri Bank) ) nothing happened.

The remedy, it seems, is for more people to print the DBLC and take it to a bank where they will be told it is worthless and meaningless.

Then a man (Lee Cant) comes on and reads a 'certificate, he stumbles rather a lot, as if his brain keeps telling his mouth that this is total rubbish, by sheer force of will he manages to complete the task, gets out his calculator and works out that the bank's 1.5% comission on the imaginary money will come in handy for them in 'this recession' .
With even more of a struggle, he dares to doubt that a (purported) decision of the Indinesian supreme court would have any effect in Britain, but maybe the UN could do something?

Neelu comes back to explain that the 'bonds' are being issued to everyone in the world because (inexplicably) the world leaders have all ignored Swillindos offer to them. Out right lie, 6 banks in Indonesia are honouring it but only for Indonesians in Indonesia. Neelu wonders if we were all to convert to being Indonesian, just to get the money, would this cause the governemt and banks to fail?

The man comes back and says the process is outside the worlds central banks, it's like Bitcoin, it is a new structure and we are witnessing the birth pangs of it. (He seems to be saying that this is nothing to do with money as we know it)
The man goes on for some time reading drivel, still painfully.
Then something new to me, Neelu interrups and says that bonds we have are translations from Indonesian and thus do not work here, we need an Eglish version to work. This is the first excuse I have heard for the uselessnes of the bond, from Neelu.
Neelu has tried to speak to Bank Mandiri, in London (St. Katherine's Wharf, if you want to pop along with your voucher) but they will not 'engage' with her. There is spot of sanity as she muses that the banks will just ignore a few people, but if we all go along, and {/sanity} issue them with a treason charge, that will change. She seems a bit downhearted for a short time.
A caller from the US chips in, saying she is just trying to make sense of this, is there anything owed to us, birth certificate, etc.
Neelu then give a history lesson. The first part was simply wrong and confusing, but then some concrete information.
It was all done by Ghandi, on the 17th August, 1945 "he used the international quarantine laws, he collected all the redundant gold from India, China, Africa, he put it under the Indonesian Ocean for 70 years under quarantine laws so that at the end of that time that gold would become equally shared by 7.5 billion people."
The hoard contains, apparently, "70 billion tons of platinum, 7 billion tons of gold and many millions of tons of precious stones and metals." (Oddly, there is no historical mention of this logistical miracle. Maybe no one kept a note of where they had put it all, which is why it is not surfacing now)
We are about 30 minutes in here, and Neelu goes off on how all 'blood sweat and tears money' should be refunded, and everything ought to be free as god intended.....

The American women chips in to say 'they' are trying to hide the truth and something is overdue. How do we claim what is due to us?
Mr Cantseesense explains that President Suharto of Indonesia underwrote the IMF but Roosevelt and Churchill were agents of the cabal, and were just given the plans by the cabal, who wanted to keep the wealth for the elite. (as you do). However, Suharto was the first president of the UN (actually Trygve Lie of Norway was first Secretary General of the UN) Suharto had hundreds of millions of tons of gold in safekeeping, that had been accrued over about 4000 years because Indonesia is an extremely wealthy country, right on the equator, the spice islands, they would grow pepper and spices that were ten times more valuable than the price of gold. The Knights Templars would sail out there in their ships from Palastine to buy spices for gold, so they accrued a lot of gold. ( This is history as you never heard it before, and with luck, will never hear it again. I can't stand the tosh any longer, this is just 35 minutes of drivel out of almost 2 hours.

If this was the reposted vidoe someone was complaining about I cannot imagine the police would be interested.

Is it possible Neelu has posted some Hampsted SRA stuff. If it is priviledged material she could be in trouble there. A lot of material that came out was the most extreme contempt of court imaginable (and I know because I read it all)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's the latter. I didn't post a link / screenshot here for obvious reasons, but if he really has reported her - she's in deep doodoo.

Well played !
Siegfried Shrink

I see that the children's police interviews have been re-uploaded, but not recently. Also not obviously connected to Neelu
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She posted it a few hours ago. Extract of restraining order.
3. Not to make public in any way, including on the internet by any blog or otherwise including by re-publication of material already made public before the making of this order;

A. Anything relating to any persons set out in Paragraph 1 above;

B. Any allegations of cannibalism, sexual child abuse or satanism, at any time at or in relation to Christchurch or Christchurch Primary School.
Siegfried Shrink

Well, if it was on facebook, they should be taken down quite quickly. You tube can be more of a problem. I have reported the YT interviews as CP connected, only reason for reporting that seems related, but they do have a tendency to re-appear and anonymity is a joke.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

The hoard contains, apparently, "70 billion tons of platinum, 7 billion tons of gold and many millions of tons of precious stones and metals."
It contained seven million times more platinum than has ever been mined in the history of humankind? Sure, sounds legit.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just remember, anything over 10 and they get confused, really big numbers have no meaning to them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.