UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

Magic 8-ball say "Outlook not so good" for her. I like my dowsing method better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Neelu had a strategy meeting with Sabine McNeill on Skype yesterday. Neelu filmed this by waving her hand-held video camera at the computer screen. The result is unwatchable but the sound quality isn't bad. Sabine talks about possibly taking the UK government to a European court, and lobbying governments and so on. It is all very vague.

How about Neelu's personal case, that she (allegedly) did various things in a churchyard? Fans of Neelu will be relieved by the results of a dowsing of both Neelu and the witness statements against her. This wasn't a crude dowsing with Y-shaped stick, but something more sophisticated with a pendulum. The video is bad and the sound is awful, and I don't understand chakras and stuff, but the results seemed positive for Neelu and negative for the witness statements.
This Woman could do us a favour and Dowse the WeRe bank, I would like her to really dowse Neelu in a fast flowing river.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Magic 8-ball say "Outlook not so good" for her. I like my dowsing method better.
And with your magic 8-ball method, you at least stand a chance of being right 50% of the time - that has to be far better odds than Ms. Berry is getting with her "dowsing."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote: This Woman could do us a favour and Dowse the WeRe bank, I would like her to really dowse Neelu in a fast flowing river.
I too was reminded by the video that we used to drown Witches, but this epiphany was sobered somewhat by the notion that the antics of Neelu and her gang of like-minded comrades would be more suited to the unruly mob that egged on the Witchfinder general rather than her being one of the poor souls condemned to the ducking stool.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

For anyone curious about the charges faced by Neelu and Christine, Neelu says:
Neelu wrote:09 April 2015: Christine pleaded "Guilty" to both a Public Disorder Act Sec 4 and Ecclesiastical Courts Jurisdiction Act 1860 Section 2 (which only applies in Northern Ireland) even though she was not guilty, and under duress of being a tourist.

Neelu pleaded "Not Guilty" to both charges and will appear in Tottenham Magistrates Court on 04 August 2015.
She makes at least one factual error: ECJA 1860 s2 applies not merely in Northern Ireland but also in England, Wales, Scotland.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't see how she could make that mistake, I mean the actual text of the act says "in England or Ireland".

Oh wait, now I see it. She's an idiot.
notorial dissent

PeanutGallery wrote:I don't see how she could make that mistake, I mean the actual text of the act says "in England or Ireland".

Oh wait, now I see it. She's an idiot.
Add nasty and illiterate to that and I think you've got it pretty well covered. I suspect her trial is going to be entertaining to say the least, since I just can't her suddenly coming down with sanity and common sense all of a sudden.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Neelu wrote:under duress of being a tourist
Basic definition of duress:
  • threats, violence, constraints, or other action brought to bear on someone to do something against their will or better judgment
Hmmm.... I guess Christine was forced - against her will - to be a tourist. Someone threatened her with harm of some type and forced her to travel to the United Kingdom - the horror.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just FYI... This story has made the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32357195

What a rubbish first post :(
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Welcome to Quatloos Longdog, I didn't know that the story had made the bbc and would thank you for pointing it out.

It is interesting to get the fathers perspective on what has happened to him and what these allegations have done, both to him and to his relationship with his children. He seems to be genuinely distraught at the allegations and it's quite upsetting to watch. While it's easy for us to point at Neelu and laugh at her idiocy, it is somewhat sobering to see the affect that vile idiocy has had on a completely innocent man.

If we needed any more evidence that Neelu is a horrid individual then it is contained in the first painful moments of the video shown on the bbc's website.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

As most of you know, I am following this case very closely. I am a staunch supporter of the father and the dozens of entirely innocent people who were libelled by the mother and her partner and their supporters people who desperately want to prove the existence of a satanic cult of child rape, murder and cannibalism. However I think this video was a big mistake.

The father is an actor and though I cannot understand exactly what he has been through I think he is transparently acting (badly) in this video. It will be meat and drink to the "satanic panickers" to allege that this is simply part of the cover up that they claim is going on. The story needs to be told and the people who are still threatening the father and others and publishing lurid and personal details of the children online need to be exposed. However, in my opinion this is not the way to do it.

Neelu Berry is at the comic end of the spectrum of the group that are perpetuating the myth. She makes a fool of herself in public with no real attempt to hide her identity. She is easily dealt with by the courts. There are other more sinister, vicious and exploitative people involved who remain unidentified or, like Sabine McNeill out of reach of the authorities in the UK.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

longdog wrote:Just FYI... This story has made the BBC

Not rubbish at all, longdog. It shows the terrible effects that these Freeman Sov's eventually have on others. It shows what a bunch of self serving lunartics are all about. People like Brian Gerrish and Ceylon Mark Haining will jump on any band wagon as long as it serves them regardless of the truth.
Brian Gerrish of the U.K. Column ( a very poisonous man imo) you may know was deeply involved with the Hollie Greig case and had helped perpetuated false allegations against the father. There was one occasion Gerrish wheeled out Hollie who has Down's Syndrome and her vile mother at a British Constitution Conference at Stoke On Trent.
One commentator had this to say
Everyone has their vested interest. Whether it’s David Icke using the story to prop up his flimsy claims of widespread Satanic Ritual abuse among the wealthy elite, Brian Gerrish & the UK Column lauding it as another example in their crusade against the state, social services and family courts.
And welcome to the forum by the way, longdog.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote: The father is an actor and though I cannot understand exactly what he has been through I think he is transparently acting (badly) in this video. It will be meat and drink to the "satanic panickers" to allege that this is simply part of the cover up that they claim is going on.
I would disagree that the father is acting, he struck me as being genuinely upset that these allegations had been made by his children about him. I think it was that, and not necessarily the nature of the allegations that he found upsetting. He recovered as he talked about the wider cult and alleged cultist activities, which I also felt seemed natural, because as the story became more far fetched it seems to become less and less credible.

However I think that he was most upset that his children had been taught, encouraged and forcibly compelled to say that he had committed a vile betrayal on them by having sexually abused them.

The conspiracy theorists won't believe him anyway, they didn't believe a Judge when she found he didn't do it, so why should they believe him because he claims he didn't do it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:As most of you know, I am following this case very closely. I am a staunch supporter of the father and the dozens of entirely innocent people who were libelled by the mother and her partner and their supporters people who desperately want to prove the existence of a satanic cult of child rape, murder and cannibalism. However I think this video was a big mistake.

The father is an actor and though I cannot understand exactly what he has been through I think he is transparently acting (badly) in this video. It will be meat and drink to the "satanic panickers" to allege that this is simply part of the cover up that they claim is going on. The story needs to be told and the people who are still threatening the father and others and publishing lurid and personal details of the children online need to be exposed. However, in my opinion this is not the way to do it.

Neelu Berry is at the comic end of the spectrum of the group that are perpetuating the myth. She makes a fool of herself in public with no real attempt to hide her identity. She is easily dealt with by the courts. There are other more sinister, vicious and exploitative people involved who remain unidentified or, like Sabine McNeill out of reach of the authorities in the UK.
The full video of the interview with the father is now available. Now I've seen it and can put the original excerpt in context I unreservedly withdraw my previous comments about him "acting".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02pkb73
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent

It is next to impossible, I think, for a sane individual to really comprehend the outright and absolute damage that kind of witch hunt mentality can do to someone. The people doing this are just truly evil on top of being incredibly stupid and gullible, and my feeling is that they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog wrote:Just FYI... This story has made the BBC

"The Metropolitan Police in Barnet and Camden said it was working together with the support of Barnet and Camden councils to investigate allegations concerning articles and videos posted on the internet."

I do hope someone reports ceylon and GOODF to both Barnet and Camden Police

I wonder if Ceylon is removing all the video's from all of his you tube channels and deleting his posts on GOODF
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
"The Metropolitan Police in Barnet and Camden said it was working together with the support of Barnet and Camden councils to investigate allegations concerning articles and videos posted on the internet."

I do hope someone reports ceylon and GOODF to both Barnet and Camden Police

I wonder if Ceylon is removing all the video's from all of his you tube channels and deleting his posts on GOODF
Someone ought to file and send off this poison spreading by Mark Haining Ceylon of getoutofdebtfree.org to The Metropolitan Police in Barnet and Camden
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ce#p368931
who had this to say on a thread he started
by ceylon » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:15 am
the evil peados have done a good job to make it look like one you can only imagine what they did to those kids to make them change there mind poor souls and EVIL satanic police...

by ceylon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:57 pm
so do we have any opinion on this yet and the fact the paedos are trying there best to cover this up
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Bones wrote:Also reported in the daily mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -time.html
The Daily Mail not being known for accuracy....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Rumour is that Neelu has been arrested again. It is thought that this is because of her decision to release online names and statements of the witnesses that complained about her for harassment outside the church at Hampstead.