UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveUK »

To quote our favourite pop star turned professor , Brian Cox
If anyone else asks me about "Nibiru" the imaginary bullshit planet I will slap them around their irrational heads with Newton's Principia
https://mobile.twitter.com/profbriancox ... 24?lang=en
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Love it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Did I miss something? The end of the world again and I was in ignorance of the whole thing? That damn Nibulu late again? I really have to keep up with current events. Last time, with Harold Camping, I was all set. I spent May 21, 2011 climbing Pendle Hill and then having a pint or two and a Pendle Pie at the Pendle Inn. I thought I'd have a very Lancashire departure. But this time around, had it happened, I would have been totally unprepared. I'd have even been sober!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:Did I miss something? The end of the world again and I was in ignorance of the whole thing? That damn Nibulu late again? I really have to keep up with current events. Last time, with Harold Camping, I was all set. I spent May 21, 2011 climbing Pendle Hill and then having a pint or two and a Pendle Pie at the Pendle Inn. I thought I'd have a very Lancashire departure. But this time around, had it happened, I would have been totally unprepared. I'd have even been sober!
Now that is really depressing, the sober part, I still blame it all on Neelu.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

There is still hope if they can confirm the existence of Planet 9. If it does exist, it should be entering the closet point of its orbit with the sun in 10,000 years or so and that might make up for everything. So just be patient and hold on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prmb4ZdkxTY

Some madness from dear Neelu about someone called Melanie Shaw.

You have to figure that if Neelu is on her case she is in more trouble than she knew.

https://youtu.be/yNJ0PPXPH9U

From UK column.

This begins to ring a bell now. As I recall, a pretty damaged woman who really, really does not need Neelu on the case.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prmb4ZdkxTY

Some madness from dear Neelu about someone called Melanie Shaw.

You have to figure that if Neelu is on her case she is in more trouble than she knew.

https://youtu.be/yNJ0PPXPH9U

From UK column.

This begins to ring a bell now. As I recall, a pretty damaged woman who really, really does not need Neelu on the case.
She's a Cause Celeb

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11546
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Neelu update from the good folk at Hoaxtead Research.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... the-piper/

Enjoy.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SteveUK wrote:To quote our favourite pop star turned professor , Brian Cox
If anyone else asks me about "Nibiru" the imaginary bullshit planet I will slap them around their irrational heads with Newton's Principia
https://mobile.twitter.com/profbriancox ... 24?lang=en
Some scientists DO believe that there is a ninth planet, way out at the edge of the solar system. They believe this because it makes their mathematical models of the solar system more closely conform to actual observation of planets, etc. However, as yet, no one has found any empirical evidence that such a planet actually exists.

If scientists do someday discover this planet, will the whackos immediately claim vindication; that this is, in fact Niburu?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

noblepa wrote:Some scientists DO believe that there is a ninth planet, way out at the edge of the solar system. They believe this because it makes their mathematical models of the solar system more closely conform to actual observation of planets, etc. However, as yet, no one has found any empirical evidence that such a planet actually exists.

If scientists do someday discover this planet, will the whackos immediately claim vindication; that this is, in fact Niburu?
The 9th Planet is Pluto, forget this Dwarf planet stuff, the whole demotion is a fraud, in fact, why isn't Neelu looking into that.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osIIYFbxWaY

Neelus is back on freedomtalkradio. To spare everyone remotely interested an hour or so of utter twaddle, I will give it a listen and comment if there is anything worth commenting on.

If I don't come back, please look after my little dog.
Otherwise, next post.
Siegfried Shrink

Neelu plus Swissindo for a while. More concerned with divinity than usual. Some rather lame explanations as to why nothing happens. It seems the PTB crushed it.
(aside) itseems some outfit called onecoin, a crypto currency has taken a lot of real money and 'locked it into a safe till next year.' Even the presenter, who seems as naive as a baby, has some doubts about this.
(/Aside)
Neelu is now promoting DD clawbacks. Council Tax is a fraud, Income tax is a treason, etc, etc,
If it exists in pseudo legalese, it's in the next chunk of waffle. Allegedly 80,000 people protested in Djakarta about not getting their Swissindo handout. I doubt it.
(aside) the presenter has another bit about onecoin, which to me sounds like a ponzi scheme, early in and out get paid, then bingo, it closes. Catch us if you can. Some heretic caller in is saying stay away from the UCC. Not because it is a nonsense, but because you are contracting with THEM.(/aside)

Enough. The only thing mildly interesting is mention of onecoin as a scam I had not heard of.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

All this activity and nervous energy from Neelu - there's gonna be an eviction any day soon...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: the presenter has another bit about onecoin, which to me sounds like a ponzi scheme

HUGE ponzi scheme. so ponzi, they won't enter the US.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Coming soon folks - NeeluLand (tm)!!!1!!

That’s right, no more taxes , work , bills , bailiffs , treasonous judges OR satanic child abuse.

All backed by the solid economic policy that only SwissIndo , Common law courts and the mist in Queen Neelu’s mind can provide ....

BDW can clearly knock up the passports and embassy. Ken T can do the media launch, and expert in FA the flag. Even Tom could be the housing minister. What’s not to like???

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm pretty certain Emperor Jonathan and his Empire of Austenasia are not meant to be taken 100% seriously...
Amerdansk is an Austenasian Territory which was founded on 7 March 2016. An enclave of Scotland, Amerdansk is comprised of the garden of a residential property. It is administered by its founder, Lord Kit McCarthy, who currently serves as Governor and Baron of Amerdansk.

His website is actually quite funny and it seems Austenasia has even fought a war... Well... I think one of the crown princes or princesses had a fight in the school playground which earned the highest military honour...
Upper Playground 2006 - awarded to Centuria II Midgetae on 9/4/2011 "in recognition of the military prowess demonstrated during the final war of expansion under the reign of Midget Master Jonathan (II)".
http://austenasia.webs.com/

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n ... oronation/

Sorry Neelu... I think it's a parody.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

"...y sending a letter to their MP which was not rebutted."

I am guessing that there was language in the letter that advised the MP that failing to respond to the letter would constitute an acceptance of the establishment of the micronational country under common law.

If only Thomas Jefferson had inserted similar wording in the Declaration of Independence and then mailed a copy to George III - we could have avoided having to fight the American Revolutionary War. At the moment that British troops started landing in Staten Island, George Washington could have appeared before General Howe and showed him that the king had failed to respond and now the USA was a legal nation. Thus the previous 15 months of rebellion was lawful.

Oh, wait - Howe landing in New York was King George's rebuttal? And that Parliament the year before had already declared that the Americans were illegally rebelling? Never mind.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rosy

Post by rosy »

I don't think Neelu understands the concept of parody. Like many SovCit type people, she is convinced that anything on the internet (as long as it isn't an .ac, .edu or .gov address) is absolutely true.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote:
"...y sending a letter to their MP which was not rebutted."

I am guessing that there was language in the letter that advised the MP that failing to respond to the letter would constitute an acceptance of the establishment of the micronational country under common law.

From what I've read the previous and original emperor asked his MP about recognition and the MP in the spirit of the thing passed the letter onto the foreign office. I don't think anybody was taking it very seriously including His Imperial Majesty.

Incidentally the good people of Austenasia don't seem to ascribe to the leading freeman principle...

Do you pay taxes?

Austenasian subjects are permitted to hold dual nationality with their countries of origin. The Austenasian Government expects all dual citizens living in Austenasia to pay taxes to their countries of origin if asked.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

The Observer wrote: Oh, wait - Howe landing in New York was King George's rebuttal? And that Parliament the year before had already declared that the Americans were illegally rebelling? Never mind.
Just as well George rebutted. Otherwise Washington could have pointed to the fee schedule in his third letter - or is it fifth, I can never remember - and sued George in a common-law court de jure for more blood sweat and tears money than there is in the universe.