UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I love how underwhelmed the rest of the protestors are when the "Sheriff" announces that she is going to be arrested. In fact one woman seems to reply "Well hurry up it's getting cold". I am told that there was even some cheering when the police final took her and Neelu away but that was after her camera was switched off. Sheriff Sands website says she is giving up activism!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I love how underwhelmed the rest of the protestors are when the "Sheriff" announces that she is going to be arrested. In fact one woman seems to reply "Well hurry up it's getting cold". I am told that there was even some cheering when the police final took her and Neelu away but that was after her camera was switched off. Sheriff Sands website says she is giving up activism!
If she does leave as promised, there is a lost opportunity for Tom, Ceylon, Guy etc. She would have added her own special talent to their meetings and eviction videos. After watching Ceylon's appalling video of his expedition to NW London it was fascinating to see her video of them filming her.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Looking through the videos that Neelu has posted recently, I came across this one which contains the longest diatribe on common law / sov.cit / freeman nonsense that I can remember. And all apparently without pausing for breath.

It begins after a few seconds and runs for the next 15 minutes. I never thought I'd be so pleased to see Neelu's psychotic grin as when the camera finally breaks away. This wasn't the end of it though. She wanders back at around 22 mins in and he is still going - although he's moved on to promissory notes by now.

Does anybody have any idea who he is? (There's a quick glimpse of his face at 22.17).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-mZyow ... freload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My word, all credit to the officer for remaining polite, civil and not whacking him over the head. Whoever he is, and I don't immediately recognise the voice, he's fallen for all the woo and wibble that's been bandied about the entire UK Sovrunverse.

There's nothing there I haven't heard before, at least nothing original from the Sov. He's quite deeply stuck in that rabbit hole. I've a feeling that about 10-20 years ago these frothing Freetards would have been the lunatic fringe of the Communist party, given how much hatred they have for banks and financial institutions and generally anything needed to run a capitalist society. Could it be that the collapse of communism left these idiots forlorn rebels without a cause or a clue. I apologise in advance if this is skirting too close to the political embargo on these forums.

I did like the moment when Constable Wolfendale remarked that he was a "bit ignorant" (around 7-8 minutes in). Well done Wolfendale.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Neelu and Christine were in court on Thursday. Apparently Neelu's case is adjourned to 4 August at Tottenham Magistrates Court.

Christine got £165 fine plus jail time: 12 months. Coo. Sadly, she won't have to serve it, provided she leaves the country on 5 May.

The case against Neelu is in this PDF. The witness statements are interesting, and harrowing.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Having read the witness statements I noted that Father Blackburn, the retired priest who was subject to rather vicious doorstep abuse, described his abuser as being quite rough looking. I believe he is either referring to Mark "Ceylon" Haining or Lee Ravenscroft. I also noticed that Neelu has helpfully given us the email address of the investigating officer, and I in the same spirit of help and cooperation have forwarded to her an email identifying Mark and Lee and providing her with Mark's own video of the incident.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How very good of you, and how kind and generous for Neelu to so thoughtfully and kindly provide the necessary information. I'm equally sure that Mark and Lee will appreciate her good offices in their apprehensions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu was given the 32 page dossier of documents including witness statements because she is defending herself. Within hours she had passed them to Sabine McNeill who had posted them on her Hampstead "Whistleblowers" blog ...

http://whistleblowerkids.uk/2015/04/10/ ... us-arrest/

Remember this is the woman that denied leaking information about the children's original allegations including the names, addresses and full contact details of the alleged abusers. She fled the country (back to Germany) to escape prosecution and has been angling for immunity from prosecution if she returns. She now seems to have abandoned all pretence and I assume will not be returning to the UK (the one positive to come out of this whole sorry saga)

Neelu was arrested and charged for harassment of clergy and parishioners at Christ Church Hampstead. She responds to this by releasing the confidential court documents including the names of the witnesses onto the internet. That she is certifiably crazy goes without saying but this must surely be a contempt of court and the question must be how long until she is arrested again.

Apologies that this isn't specifically a "sovereign" issue (although both Neelu and Sabine espouse many of those views too). Please relocate it to a more suitable category if required or if it isn't appropriate to Quatloos please let me know and I'll abandon the subject. As you may gather, I feel very strongly about the issue and am following it closely.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu was given the 32 page dossier of documents including witness statements because she is defending herself.
Well, that story should be hilarious to follow. I predict bloviated assertions that the court is corrupt and lacks authority, that she's going to sue everyone (or issue 'commercial liens', despite these being wholly ineffective in UK). A long and weary trial process, leading to inevitable conviction accompanied by some form of restraining order.

Psychiatric assessment is appropriate, but probably won't happen.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Apologies that this isn't specifically a "sovereign" issue (although both Neelu and Sabine espouse many of those views too). Please relocate it to a more suitable category if required or if it isn't appropriate to Quatloos please let me know and I'll abandon the subject. As you may gather, I feel very strongly about the issue and am following it closely.
I assume you are browsing into some of the 'support network' pages? The key figures seem to be a quite small group of people, most of them strikingly naive and stupid. One clueless follower hears a rumour that Ella Draper and Abraham Christie are hiding at Belinda McKenzie's house, and posts that to a public forum....!

http://www.meetup.com/whistleblowerkids ... 221662369/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

No more baby eating? Are these people trying to ban all of life's innocent pleasures? If they get their way with baby eating there will be no end to it. It will be no more virgin sacrifices next.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So Neelu is going to arrest the judge and police officers who arrested her. Once she has them under arrest what is she going to do with them? Take them home? Put them in chains?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

All I can say is I hope she decides on a different logical tactic in Court.
Inspector wrote:Where you outside Christ Church Hampstead Square on the 22nd of Mar 2015 at 10:00 hours?
Neelu wrote:No
Inspector wrote:We have a statement from the church warden which states you were inside the church gates aggressively questioning him and filming him regarding satanic child abuse and quoting Ella Drapers statement at around 10:20, do you have anything to comment on this?
Neelu wrote:I have that filmed, he wanted to engage in conversation, he was happy to talk to me.
Ok - the obvious question a Jury/Judge will want answered is: how could she have a discussion she was part of filmed at a location where she - just a moment before - claimed not to be?

Being caught in a lie right off the start is not a good way to build ones credibility.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My favourite part of Neelu's interrogation record is this passage.
Inspector wrote:We have [a]nother statement where a parishoners states when she asked 'why are you filming' you stated 'I am filming your satanic rituals' can you rememebr[sic] this?
Neelu wrote:No I did not say that you have the wrong person
Inspector wrote:Ok well she described you as a small asian female, where[sic] there other people there with that description?
Neelu wrote:Yes loads
Inspector wrote:Who?
Neelu wrote:I cant[sic] name any
Inspector wrote:Well describe them
Neelu wrote:I can't
First off they have video from the event Neelu. The video you filmed and put on Facebook. They also have the video Ceylon filmed and put on Facebook. Guess what, only one small Asian female is seen there. Not loads.

Secondly you can't describe any other small Asian females, who would match the description of being small and Asian and Female.

And to answer the question posed by Rumpelstilzchen, once she's arrested them she'll probably chain them up in the secret room that's allegedly round at Belinda McKenzie's house. The one where everyone who is currently wanted by the police are hiding according to 'Emma B'. I mean what use is a secret room if you aren't going to use it for chaining people up, or as a batcave.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Sadly, Sheriff Sands has removed her videos from her YouTube channel. So I can no longer watch over and over again her own video of her own arrest.

Oh yes I can!

On her channel, I can click on "Playlists", then "The Adventures of Sheriff Sands". I see a long list of videos, all labelled "[Private Video]". But when I click on one, it plays. Whoppee! It takes only a moment to find Sheriff Sands Kidnapped in WhistleblowerKids Case at Embassy Defending Assange of WikiLeaks.

Phew. I can re-live that glorious moment again and again.

We should stress that, of course, Neelu is innocent of all charges unless and until found guilty. If anyone views these videos and thinks that a person in them is Neelu, well, that's their own affair.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:Sadly, Sheriff Sands has removed her videos from her YouTube channel. So I can no longer watch over and over again her own video of her own arrest.

Oh yes I can!

On her channel, I can click on "Playlists", then "The Adventures of Sheriff Sands". I see a long list of videos, all labelled "[Private Video]". But when I click on one, it plays. Whoppee! It takes only a moment to find Sheriff Sands Kidnapped in WhistleblowerKids Case at Embassy Defending Assange of WikiLeaks.

Phew. I can re-live that glorious moment again and again.

We should stress that, of course, Neelu is innocent of all charges unless and until found guilty. If anyone views these videos and thinks that a person in them is Neelu, well, that's their own affair.
I see that some people are saying that the light treatment given to Sands (£165-ish fine and to leave the country within a month) compared with that given to poor Neelu proves that Sands is the FBI / CIA shill that she is so often accused of being. Of course it's got nothing to do with the fact that she obviously pled guilty whereas Neelu says she is not guilty and is still piling on the offences and general lunacy.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:My favourite part of Neelu's interrogation record is this passage.
Inspector wrote: And to answer the question posed by Rumpelstilzchen, once she's arrested them she'll probably chain them up in the secret room that's allegedly round at Belinda McKenzie's house.
Of course. The secret room. Perhaps Neelu will threaten them with the comfy chair. Or even point-ed sticks.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Rumpelstizchen wrote:Of course. The secret room. Perhaps Neelu will threaten them with the comfy chair. Or even point-ed sticks.
Or maybe she'll sing to them, like this only without the help of AutoTune (which seems to struggle at times), obligatory warning YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNHEAR THIS My Love is Eternal.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Rumpelstizchen wrote:Of course. The secret room. Perhaps Neelu will threaten them with the comfy chair. Or even point-ed sticks.
Or maybe she'll sing to them, like this only without the help of AutoTune (which seems to struggle at times), obligatory warning YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNHEAR THIS My Love is Eternal.
If that's a "diamond" it's in the rough! There's an even better video of her singing some traditional Indian song complete with dancers and everything. I would have posted it but I fear I may get banned.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Neelu had a strategy meeting with Sabine McNeill on Skype yesterday. Neelu filmed this by waving her hand-held video camera at the computer screen. The result is unwatchable but the sound quality isn't bad. Sabine talks about possibly taking the UK government to a European court, and lobbying governments and so on. It is all very vague.

How about Neelu's personal case, that she (allegedly) did various things in a churchyard? Fans of Neelu will be relieved by the results of a dowsing of both Neelu and the witness statements against her. This wasn't a crude dowsing with Y-shaped stick, but something more sophisticated with a pendulum. The video is bad and the sound is awful, and I don't understand chakras and stuff, but the results seemed positive for Neelu and negative for the witness statements.