UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu was arrested again in connection with her activities surrounding the "Hampstead case". There's a disappointingly brief video of it - just long enough for her to say "You can't do that to me" as they 'cuff her.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... nref=story
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Guess they weren't listening.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

She's going to be sectioned into a mental hospital before long, I suspect.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'd hope not, she's not a mental health case and if she were sectioned it would mean that scarce resources would be wasted when they should go to someone in genuine crisis.

Neelu, in my opinion, will end up in Prison long before she should go to a hospital.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

On her FaceBook page, Neelu suggests that the police attempted to arrest her again yesterday (Wednesday). Of course one can never be sure exactly what she's talking about. Anyway she's fighting back with a Freedom Of Information Request (she likes those)

FOI regarding my two kidnaps by Police of me on 04 & 24 April 2015 and attempted kidnapping on 29 April 2015
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... leblow/new
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:She's going to be sectioned into a mental hospital before long, I suspect.
I can see her being held on a section 5 for assessment but I'm not sure she's a physical danger to herself or others and while she is clearly a nutty as a fruit-cake, being a paranoid and delusional whack-job isn't enough to get you a treatment order in this day and age.

Part of me actually feels sorry for the woman as she clearly has some very severe behavioural issues although that is tempered by the undoubted harm she is causing with her nonsense but as a fully qualified internet psychiatrist gobshite I don't think she's mentally ill... Well nothing treatable anyway and as Peanut says, resources in the mental health sector are scarce.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:On her FaceBook page, Neelu suggests that the police attempted to arrest her again yesterday (Wednesday). Of course one can never be sure exactly what she's talking about. Anyway she's fighting back with a Freedom Of Information Request (she likes those)

FOI regarding my two kidnaps by Police of me on 04 & 24 April 2015 and attempted kidnapping on 29 April 2015
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... leblow/new
I am now hearing that Neelu was arrested for a third time yesterday (30th) and once again has been released on bail. I'm not sure what she is supposed to have done this time but I suspect it's still to do with the Hampstead case. It almost looks like the people behind prolonging this nonsense are using crazy Neelu as the "fall guy".
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Just in case anybody thought that her three arrests in quick succession might have dampened Neelu's enthusiasm or even brought her to her senses, a quick check of her Facebook page amply proves otherwise.

She joined a number of the usual suspects including Patrick Cullinane at the Royal Courts of Justice this week for an event to coincide with the 800th anniversary of the signing of Magna Carta. I am not entirely sure what they were trying to achieve but as usual got fairly short shrift. The video attached to the post entitled: "On the 800th Anniversary on Magna Court outside court 37, Queens Bench London UK on 15 June 2015 3 of 3" seems to sum it up. At least, it seemed a reasonably polite discussion until the loudmouthed oaf known has Kevin Wearechange (Kevin Weaver) had to start shouting the odds. Whatever the staff at the RCJ get paid, it isn't enough for the constant procession of idiots and time wasters that they seem to have to put up with.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589?pnref=story
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

There is a very funny video of Patrick phoning the police from inside a noisy lobby at the RCJ. He wants the police to arrest the judge for ruling that the class action Patrick wanted addressing was outside his jurisdiction, but has problems making himself understood.

He tries again from outside the court. This time we can hear both sides of the conversation. Hilarious.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That is hilarious. I've not heard of Patrick Cullinane, the common law lawyer who doesn't need no education and wants to arrest everyone who refuses to do what he says.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's brilliant... What a bunch of w***ers :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Cullinane is the living embodiment of the word "eejit".
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Patrick Cullinane probably deserves a thread of his own. He is fond of dialling 999 to report, for example, a bed-and-breakfast landlord threatening to evict a guest, and he gets seriously angry at telephone operators.

He also doesn't like the Inland Revenue as it then was for making him bankrupt over a tax bill. A Guardian writer says Patrick's indignation is justified: see "This man was right all along". Since that time (or perhaps before then) he seems to have lost the plot, for example appearing on many Hampstead videos.

He has a serious chip on his shoulders about jews, eg (Version II) Common Law has been replaced with Talmudic Law - Patrick Cullinane. Caution: this is a very nasty piece of anti-Jewish garbage.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have a distinct feeling that if their was an error by the Inland Revenue that led to Mr Cullinane's bankruptcy, his 'views' and method of arguing will not have helped the matter in any way.

It is quite possible, and perhaps this is a problem in our justice system, but I feel that given that many Sovruns waste a substantial amount of time making facile arguments (or being persuaded by guru's like Cullinane into making such arguments) in court that have no prospects of success or follow any form of logic, that they lose cases they otherwise might have a chance of winning.

Because of this they waste the courts time leading to a judgement being entered against them and at the same time destroying any chance of being able to mount an appeal. However at the end of this it has to be balanced against a persons right to represent themselves and in so doing to advance whatever legal arguments they wish.

Obviously people like Mr Cullinane should be stopped from taking clients as should Guy Taylor, Ebert, O'Bernicia and anyone else who purports to be a 'common law' adviser. In fact I would suggest that Judges should use discretion to prevent certain people from being McKenzie "friends" or requiring certain criteria to be met before allowing someone to act so as to ensure the interests of justice and fairness. I would suggest asking if the person has legal training or experience from a different jurisdiction, or if they have had some form of training though not completed or if they do not have a right of audience for this court. Then if they are not receiving or planning to receive a fee for this service (ie they are not soliciting for work). Then ask if it would be within the interests of justice to allow them to act on behalf of a Claimant/Defendant.

I would also suggest that the decision to allow a McKenzie friend should be made into one where it is a continuous decision, so that if they start making arguments that are consistently of poor legal standing or otherwise vexatious, that permission can be withdrawn and in this instance the Judge may have to declare a mistrial, in which event the McKenzie friend would be liable for the costs of the trial to date.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:There is a very funny video of Patrick phoning the police from inside a noisy lobby at the RCJ. He wants the police to arrest the judge for ruling that the class action Patrick wanted addressing was outside his jurisdiction, but has problems making himself understood.

He tries again from outside the court. This time we can hear both sides of the conversation. Hilarious.
What a buffoon. He has no grasp of law or legal process, just blathering like a pub bore. Surrounded by idiot acolytes, mumbling about Magna Carta and waving their phones around. Is that all it takes to be a hero for the GOOFy movement, just a readiness to march along the the RCJ and shout about treason because the judge declines your groundless and vexatious application?

I am honestly surprised that the court staff don't just bar them from the building. I suppose they've got nowhere to go, now that the day-centres have closed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Patrick Cullinane probably deserves a thread of his own. He is fond of dialling 999 to report, for example, a bed-and-breakfast landlord threatening to evict a guest, and he gets seriously angry at telephone operators.
Oh, that's just too funny. Telling a B&B guest that they have to leave in the morning is a crime of terrorism requiring immediate police attendance.

"I've got two thousand cases behind me, you are speaking to an expert!" And from there he just goes off on the most hilarious ranting, "I am the law! You do not dictate to me! I am a common law lawyer! There is no such thing as a civil matter, everything is criminal! "

Interestingly, his 'client' Mayra Pooley-Reyes is currently wanted under an arrest warrant -
http://www.surrey.police.uk/news/rogues ... on-warrant
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I see in one of the YT comments that Patrick will be joining forces with Guy Taylor and Mr Ebert.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding the whole "you're a public servant, I pay your wages, I'm your master, you must do what I say" schtick very wearing.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I see in one of the YT comments that Patrick will be joining forces with Guy Taylor and Mr Ebert.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding the whole "you're a public servant, I pay your wages, I'm your master, you must do what I say" schtick very wearing.
For my small part I hope they do link up, Although issues concerning Anti Semitism might just crop up. I enjoyed this video series, especially "The Patrick's " clients .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

The thought of Patrick Cullinane with his rabid anti-Jewish sentiments hooking up with Mr Ebert and his obvious, well, Jewishness ... this could be a script for a TV show. Like Steptoe and Son but more so.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I see in one of the YT comments that Patrick will be joining forces with Guy Taylor and Mr Ebert.

They've been doing it for years here in the states, 30/40 that I know of, and it was old then and hasn't improved any with age. Particularly useful when dealing with a police situation that you are trying to make for from bad even worse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.