UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by He Who Knows »

Wakeman52 posted:
The eviction is due, AFAIK, to this: https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... possessed/

The wheels are grinding, slowly, but inexorably.
This Hoaxted link was posted by ExiledScouser back in March further up this thread on page 17. We had virtually the same discussion at the time as I seem to remember. Seems like the next attempt at eviction is 9th August...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hmm, what's a sovrun to do when the bailiffs won't accept a Swiss indo gold backed promissory note?

I sense a bit of treason coming on!
01 August 2017: Whilst attending my mother's funeral, Newlyn PLC's Bailiff Enforcement Officer, "Mr Pearce" has trespassed on private land and stuck a sticker on the window of a car threatening to remove goods by force and trespass. When telephoned on the number on the sticker, he refused to accept the DBLC Promissory Note in Gold and when confronted for his crimes of Treason, he finally accepted the Immunity Offer to Cease and Desist Crimes of theft, extortion and terrorism against the Public, after he was issued with a Treason Notice with an Immunity Offer for REFUSING GOLD DBLC, trespassing on private land at 9.40am on 01 August 2017, causing criminal damage to private property by placing a permanent sticker on a car window making it unsafe to drive, attempting to extort an immediate payment of £513 under the fraudulent criminal threat of breaking entry without a Criminal Court Order or Criminal Warrant to Break Entry to commit crimes using Fraudulent Civil Law & Court Orders AND for refusing to accept the GOLD DBLC of http://www.swissindo.news https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmizMyFagiA
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

when confronted for his crimes of Treason, he finally accepted the Immunity Offer to Cease and Desist Crimes of theft, extortion and terrorism against the Public,
The way I heard that was 'Whatever...'click, with a thought bubble 'Feck me, it's a loonie'.

Another sucess. I have my doubts if they would actually collect the car, it's a 12 year old Nissan Almera that might retail in the £800 region but with an auction value more like £400-500 depending on milage and condition. It is possible that towing, storage and auction fees would eat most or all of that up with no benefit to the bailiffs or the creditor.

The clamp is more of a persuasive device to get Neelu's attention than a promise to 'steal' it.
I find that keeping your wits about you to avoid the myriad ways you can get some sort of traffic/parking ticket is good mental exercise and heads this sort of event off at the pass.

The really puzzling thing is why, when you keep getting nowhere in a mildly humiliating manner, you then feel publicising the event is somehow a good idea.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
when confronted for his crimes of Treason, he finally accepted the Immunity Offer to Cease and Desist Crimes of theft, extortion and terrorism against the Public,
The way I heard that was 'Whatever...'click, with a thought bubble 'Feck me, it's a loonie'.
That's pretty much exactly what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmizMyFagiA
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxlXnZt-d2Q

She is still dead horse flogging with the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) and is issuing some puzzeled office 'facilities co-ordinator' (probably modernese for janitor or caretaker) with papers and threats.

This time it is the Hampstead SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) allegations that were quite thoroughly dismissed
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... DJ-3Xifv_Q

In the High Court.

Neelu was charged with offences connected with harrasing people supposedly involved in the SRA and reading between the lines appears to have intimidated the witnesses (who probably just wanted her and the general nuisance to go away) so that the prosecutions were discontinued.
Never one to let anything lie, it appears that Neelu is still convinced that all of Hampstead is still uninvestigated and the original allegations are true. She is therefore issuing multi million pound liens and she is going to seize the IPCC if the situation, whatever it is is, is not remedied in a week.
Typically, she confused a place accessible to the public by consent with a public place.

Obviously, all that will happen is that the papers handed in in will go into the 'Crazy people to investigate if something happens' file and the lives and loves of the IPCC will proceed as normal. I am looking forward to the actual siezing of the IPCC and suggest that if Neelu needs manpower, she might combine forces with the Lawful Dissent chaps, who are keen to occupy a building. I feel that she would have no difficulty swallowing the article 61 doctrine and would quicly rise to a position of prominence in the group.
Berry and Robinson, crusaders at law, with the possibility that this might introduce some much needed love interest into the plot of this ongoing soap opera.
=======================================woo===============================
I had a dream of three monkeys. One monkey held a bunch of currants, one monkey wore a Baron's coronet, and the third monkey wore a lawyer's wig. In my dream, the three monkeys met and indulged in nameless acts while screeching and scattering notices of divers sorts.
I can only take this to be a prophetic dream sent to me by the Illuminati, as an indication that my application to join the Elite is being processed, and as a test, I am to engineer the merger of the berry, the barons boys club, and an expert in all legal matters into one all powerful trinity.

I have not been enlightened as to just why this merger is needed, but I suspect it is similar to the natural desire to see three trains crash at once, so much more amusing than a mere single train crash, in its majesty and power of destruction.

Suggestions for enabling this merger will be accepted with the utmost Honour and Truth and shamelessly claimed as my own ideas.

I really need to go and find my pills now.........
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQaHjmdMgSQ

This is an oldie but a goodie. It's a clear confusing explanation of the well known commercial lien and should be understood by all.

I read the entire Neelu thread recently but I don't recall this particular video

Couldn't someone tell her the UCC is totally irrelevant to British law?

Or just unplug her?

By the way, this one may have escaped avid Neelu watchers. The extra bonus round is 'Guess the people involved' with extra points for the bloke who tries to shut her up half way through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7x1od7FN6Y
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Angolvagyok wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:
That's pretty much exactly what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmizMyFagiA
It should be noted that the BMW has now gone, removed probably by the last lot of bailiffs. Things seem to be stacking up for Neelu; first one then the other vehicle seized and then next week a possession hearing for her house.

She deals with each disaster the same way - head on with woo, pseudo-law, UCC and swissroll. Oh and Lord Ashtray in his spaceship. Predictably each encounter has the same dismal outcome.

She's just buried her mum too. The police and ambulance guys filmed through the letterbox seemed to be genuinely wanting to assist. Neelu really is in need of some professional help but short of being sectioned she won't accept any.

This is very sad to see played out like this.
Siegfried Shrink

I suspect the BMW has been hidden away somewhere. The collection seems to be for the same amount as when the BMW was at risk.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I suspect the BMW has been hidden away somewhere. The collection seems to be for the same amount as when the BMW was at risk.
I think just not being on the premises may save it from being seized. I think the court order is premises specific. (I'd be interested to find out, too.) I doubt that the average bailiff has time to check the nearby streets for cars. Even then they are down to registration details which don't show the owner. (Quirk of English law for the colonials)

Important Edit: goods can be seized if "on a highway".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

An awful lot of bailiffs run ANPR in their vans as well so they don't need to continually watch for vehicles of interest, just react to an ANPR alarm.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Ah, she's back to being as mad as a box of frogs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXVHNP7IgXg
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Ah, she's back to being as mad as a box of frogs:
"You're a terrorist! You're a terrorist!" <CLICK> :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHp8N1rUcUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNoFTc4HP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjLla2SmBs

Nobody goes unscathed by £1,000,000 commercial lien, except the chap that gets a 5 million ditto. The situation would appear to be that someone, probably a relative, is having pre-payment meters installed and the credit meters removed.

Neelu tips up, wanders in and starts the usual stuff. No one takes any real notice, a small dog would probably have had more effect. The police show up and I suspect that in the lost 4th episode of this gripping mini-series, she gets politely ejected and the workmen all go home.
#six

Post by #six »

I know we shouldn't laugh as its obvious she has serious mental issues... But I just can't help it.

I wonder how many liens she has issued but she must be a billionaire by now.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Delusional , sounds like she's pulling various relos into the woo woo world as well.
Another Cockroach Bailiff from Newlyn plc by the name of "Miss Harris" has gone to my late mother's home, 25 miles away, threatening to break entry and steal property to pay off a fictitious Council Tax by London Borough of Redbridge against my sister Sadhana, who herself has a claim against Roger Hampson the Chief Executive of London Borough of Redbridge, in the sum of six million pounds. Unfortunately, Miss Harris did not take up the immunity offer with the Treason Notice so she now is being charged with Treason for refusing to trade legally with Gold currency. Miss Harris committed Treason by refusing to accept the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate or DBLC, which is Gold currency, (download from http://www.swissindo.net )
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Stark staring bonkers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Looking on Google streetview, this is the mother's house that has featured in a few other videos. As a guide this type of house (3 bed semi-detached) in the DA14 postcode sells for about £375,000 to £450,000. There could be a good chunk of equity here, some of which may be available for Neelu to waste, depending on her mother's will and how it is written. There are other family members, and it will probably take at least 6 months to get the grant of probate. A lot will depend on the executors, and if Neelu is involved, it is quite common for family members to be executors rather than using a firm of solicitors which can be expensive.
Much Victorian literature featured contested wills and much real life since has had some epic inheritance struggles. I do not find it too hard to envisage some sort of prolonged legal battles here and one sticking point may be inheritance tax which has to paid before probate is granted, and for which Swissindo play money will not be accepted.

Assuming the house is the only real asset, owned free and clear, about £20,000 tax would be due. Normal people cover this with a loan or from capital, and repay the loan or themselves when the house is sold, or just pay the loan if they keep the house.
This is the simplest situation but there has been mention of other property (the HMO) so it may not be that simple. There may also be a charge on the house.(remember the £10000+ fine?) I am too mean to pay £3 to the land registry to check this.

The chances of future strife seem abundant so I do not think we have seen the last of this saga played out in You Tube snippets.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the mother's house is worth up to £450k, daughter Neelu could be going for twice the Full Wrecka and 10 times the Full Crawford?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:A lot will depend on the executors, and if Neelu is involved, it is quite common for family members to be executors rather than using a firm of solicitors which can be expensive.
If Neelu is one of the executors of the will the chaos could be of truly epic proportions because she's inevitably going to attempt to pay inheritance tax and the probate fees with a Swissindo and see the necessary forms as part of the treason and illegal trading that's going on everywhere she looks. Even having a solicitor's not going to help very much if she's an executor because ultimately she's still going to have to sign the forms and she probably sees all solicitors as part of the great satanic conspiracy.

If there are any beneficiaries of the will who haven't been sucked into her insane world (and assuming she is a/the executor) they'll probably end up having to get a court to remove her as an executor and replace her with somebody who's not barking mad... More expense.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He Who Knows wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the mother's house is worth up to £450k, daughter Neelu could be going for twice the Full Wrecka and 10 times the Full Crawford?
Don't forget (and do not read too much into this - or should you....!!!) it is exactly a quintuple Ravenscroft