UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rosy »

Managing 70 minutes of that unreconstructed nonsense must qualify you for some sort of award, SS!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rosy wrote:Managing 70 minutes of that unreconstructed nonsense must qualify you for some sort of award, SS!
He took one for the team- that's above and beyond Quatloosian duty. I salute you SS.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Burnaby's dedication to the antics of the Poritskyites was an inspiration to me, in a hundred years I could not reach high enough to touch his trouser cuffs (who remembers trouser cuffs?) when it comes to dedicated (and readable ) recording and well informed and tasteful quaffing.

I can appreciate his taste for fine beers, I remember the finest pint of bitter ever in a pub on Eton High Street about 40 years ago. There was among others a faint taste of strawberries. For many years Fullers London Pride was my usual tipple, it was a local beer for local people. Shepheard Neame did for me in the Medway area. Ruddles was the take home brew. All this was around 40 years ago, modern results may differ.

But anyway, I could not resist, fortified by food and drink, another tiny dip in the grab bag of twaddle.
Some stuff about Earth resonance, August is the month! There is actually a count on the Swissindo site counting down to the 17th! And on the 21st they are going to have a big eclipse in the States, "and historically, I read from a very good astrologer it is linked with big political upheavals."
A man comes in with something about SRA victims, and it seems that he had a dream "about us all coming together". I remember that sort of dream. No, must have been something else because it is all in a book, all written down by some local bloke who signed it (so presumably a book of prophecy)

Heart math institute anyone?

Then an American woman calls and wonders why you don't see nothing about this in the news. Some confusion. The US woman recites some standard woo. This leaves them all a bit speechless. A dog chimes in with some well argued barks, and then the UK people mention Bonnacch and Menard as if they were relevant. Sometimes I think this fusty little island ought to get out more.
Left at a bit of a loss Neelu comes out with the suggestion that ten people all going into their banks on the same day with their debt cancellation certificates, the impact would be that much more severe. Or something. Anyway they should secretly record it as evidence of treason if they refuse it, as you should do if anyone comes to the door, it is all treason, hand out the certificates to anyone. If they want to keep their six million dollars, just go away. Lee knows the Bank of England, and where it is, or you can find out, but they don't allow anyone to go in there.
Neelu goes on about handing out warnings to people that they will lose their prosperity funds, and it switches to Equity Lawyers, who apperently work underground.

Snippet. Neelu was refused something about the eviction in court, so she has appealed and while the appeal is pending she assumes they eviction is stayed. She has all her paperwork ready, and has a record of all the crimes that have been commited against her since her neice died. She is at least steadfast with this stuff. There is an Edward involved recently. Any Edwards?
The American woman asks if they have heard of Anna von Reitz. One proudly says she has her e-mail address. Besties. The American woman has been paying attornies $35 an hour. which I do not think would get you a chat with the receptionist. I think the American woman is a black woman (Ax not ask) from Brooklyn, possibly. (accent). She rambles on for a while about bills and general moans. Even the boring people get bored.

Ah Ha, the Equity lawyer is called Edward Ellis, (Known but not wanted?). Ed, a white Knight, keeps a low profile, but he compiles 'proof sets' about public figures who are then removed.
Neelus case is a hub case, indeed a hub of the hub cases. She has collected so much evidence she expects to take out the whole structure.
The non Neelu woman, I forget her name is very keen on loving herself. It really intensifies her energy fields, apparently.

And that's about it. Apparently Neelu is a Hindu.

I'd not let her within a mile of a court without a security for costs order.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Poritskyites? That's Poriskyites, a word I coined myself just as Judge Rooke coined OPCA specifically for Meads v Meads. Given Russell Porisky's hallowed place in the annals of Canadian tax evasion I felt it only fitting that the scheme that he single-handedly devised be named after him although, modest to a fault, he had just called it the Paradigm Education Group. He did give it the motto 'Shift Happens'. An ironic slogan given what happened to him and all of his followers.

I did my time in the Youtube trenches before Glenn Fearn defeated me with this monstrosity;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfAWFHaBs4

Which I wrote up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616&start=120#p176175

I even included a picture of the Halifax gibbet;

And I assume that 'Bonnacch' refers to Santos Bonacci;

viewtopic.php?t=9792

Nice to see how your local idiots are giving full acknowedgement to the Canadian and Australian gurus who are guiding them to disaster.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Sorry about the spelling, my brain was oozing out my ears.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once spent a night pubbing in Halifax but unfortunately I didn't know about the gibbet at the time. If you're there for a beer I'd recommend the Three Pigeons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

I assume that is our Halifa, not yours. Although yours is famous in the history of transatlantic travel and ours is just old.

Interesting point in your write up about Judge Rooke's OPCA order banning OPCA filings. I am guessing this only applies to Alberta, though. Shame if it does, and we could do with a similar practice direction here.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Kesh energy" is probably "Keshe", a mysto free-energy woo peddler that has turned up on Quatloos before.

And let me also commend Siegfried Shrink for sitting through that. That takes intestinal fortitude.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I assume that is our Halifa, not yours. Although yours is famous in the history of transatlantic travel and ours is just old.

Interesting point in your write up about Judge Rooke's OPCA order banning OPCA filings. I am guessing this only applies to Alberta, though. Shame if it does, and we could do with a similar practice direction here.
I've pubbed in both Halifax's but, yes, the gibbet is in your West Yorkshire town. Barbarians. And, yes again, Judge Rooke's order is only effective at the Court of Queen's Bench in Alberta. So it doesn't even apply to all of Alberta. The Provincial Court of Alberta (the court where Glenn Fearn had his criminal trial) still accepts whatever documents these clowns want to inflict on it.

I was told by a Queen's Bench official that this one simple order cut down sovereign filings, and court cases, by about 90%. Apparently because the majority of plaintiffs just downloaded huge batches of gibberish documents from the internet without any understanding (if understanding is even possible in this context) of the scheme behind them. They just expected that the documents would do the heavy lifting and win the case for them. When the documents were refused and they were put in the very unfortunate position of having to actually explain the legal basis supporting why they had an arguable case the majority of plaintiffs just gave up.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:...n a hundred years I could not reach high enough to touch his trouser cuffs (who remembers trouser cuffs...?

Sir, even in a thousand years you would not be able to reach Burnaby's trouser cuffs. Why? Simply because Burnaby does not wear pants. What is even worse, he had the audacity to go out in public without pants. And furthermore, he tried to enter a Canadian trial without - I know you will be shocked - without pants. Fortunately, Canadians have a high respect for their courtrooms, and Burnaby was refused entry for his pantless state. You can read it about here and here and here and here and...well just type "Burnaby" and "pants" in the search box for the entire sordid story.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Make one little mistake and you're branded on the ass for life.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A word on Quatloos attire. When my wife and I visited wserra and his family in New York I was very properly dressed in a black shirt and a pair of black slacks. My host was wearing a pair of pink shorts.

My wife still allows me to visit our neighbours in shorts but my bathrobe is now, for some arbitrary reason understood only by her, no longer allowed.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I take my most formal meetings in a Cincinnati Stingers jersey, a kilt and bunny slippers. Its important to dress to impress.

a number 14 jersey, Dennis Sobchuk
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The bailiffs are back and appear to have been better prepared this time !
SOS CONFERO BAILIFFS CLAMPED MY SONS CAR Dave witcher Chrissy Morris
Refuses to take reason
able amount per month
:violin:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rosy

Post by rosy »

I don't know if she was referencing an actual Edward, or referring to the tragic death of her niece, who was born with Edwards Syndrome (trisomy 18). Neelu goes back and forth as to whether she believes the baby had Edwards Syndrome or not; sometimes she seems to accept it, sometimes not. She has (or had) a photo of the baby's face somewhere on one of her websites with a caption "does she look like she has Edwards Syndrome?" or similar. But children with Edwards Syndrome don't always have an obvious facial 'look', it's not like Down Syndrome (trisomy 21) in that respect.

Losing her niece was an awful tragedy for her whole family, and I can empathise with her as very good friends of mine lost their first child to trisomy 18, but the rest of her delusional beliefs are fair game for pointing and laughing IMO.

I wonder what her reaction will be tomorrow when she discovers that swissindo is another bit of made up nonsense?
rosy

Post by rosy »

SteveUK wrote:The bailiffs are back and appear to have been better prepared this time !
SOS CONFERO BAILIFFS CLAMPED MY SONS CAR Dave witcher Chrissy Morris
Refuses to take reason
able amount per month
:violin:
I wonder if her "reasonable amount" was half of the debt now, half next month (which they may well have accepted) or £5 a month (which they definitely would not). I incline towards the latter, as if she can make a situation worse, she will.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rosy wrote: I wonder if her "reasonable amount" was half of the debt now, half next month (which they may well have accepted) or £5 a month (which they definitely would not). I incline towards the latter, as if she can make a situation worse, she will.
I doubt they would even accept the half now, half later. They have the car. Pay it all now or we take the car away and sell it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Is this new or just a rerun. People have been posting older bailiff encounters with recent dates. There have been three that I can think of featuring her cars.
Siegfried Shrink

rosy wrote:I don't know if she was referencing an actual Edward, or referring to the tragic death of her niece, who was born with Edwards Syndrome
I later got the full name, Edward Ellis , an underground lawyer, so described.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Is this new or just a rerun. People have been posting older bailiff encounters with recent dates. There have been three that I can think of featuring her cars.
I think it's new as , from memory , they went away empty handed the other week?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????