UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by littleFred »

It was a playground fantasy when I was a kid about half a century ago, when we learned what "servant" meant, and that people employed in public services were called "public servants". The fantasy lasted for about a day, until we discovered that it didn't mean we could tell our teachers to do our homework, or the police to fix our bikes.

SovCits often foist a childish literal meaning on language.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More to the point they search for a meaning that comes closest to what they want it to mean and then twist it all out of recognition and then wonder why the rest of the world looks at them funny, and their magic spells don't work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

They are Humpty-Dumptys... When they use a word it means exactly what they want it to mean. Neither more nor less.

Just look at some of their 'legal documents' which contain a clause which says "words are defined as the writer defines them" or some such crap. How stupid do you have to be to think the world works that way?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:How stupid do you have to be to think the world works that way?
I think you've pretty well answered that question, and they keep on proving you right, and themselves wrong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I think Neelu is due in court tomorrow to answer the charges of harassing the staff at the church in Hampstead.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

I can't really see Neelu getting much of a harsher sentence than what Christine Sands maybe a £200 fine and a six month sentence suspended for twelve months and maybe a supervision order I would expect court costs to be considerably higher though. I do not belive she is going to go all common law sheriff and attempt to arrest the judge and all the other crap she claims she is going to do she may make a stupid statement but as soon as she is threatened with contempt she will go all silly haired travel agent and back down. She may be delusional but I don't think she really is stupid enough to push things too far.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daltontrumbno wrote:I can't really see Neelu getting much of a harsher sentence than what Christine Sands maybe a £200 fine and a six month sentence suspended for twelve months and maybe a supervision order I would expect court costs to be considerably higher though. I do not belive she is going to go all common law sheriff and attempt to arrest the judge and all the other crap she claims she is going to do she may make a stupid statement but as soon as she is threatened with contempt she will go all silly haired travel agent and back down. She may be delusional but I don't think she really is stupid enough to push things too far.
Except that unlike Sands, Neelu refused to plead guilty to the original charge and has been arrested twice more since the initial incident. If anyone is going to go full freetard in court I think it is Neelu. She absolutely believes all the common law, Kevin Annett international justice, satanism etc etc stuff and never seems to take a backward step into even marginal sanity. However, perhaps her absolute lunacy might save her from a custodial sentence.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The trial has been deferred from tomorrow to 8th October due to unavailability of witnesses.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
daltontrumbno wrote:I can't really see Neelu getting much of a harsher sentence than what Christine Sands maybe a £200 fine and a six month sentence suspended for twelve months and maybe a supervision order I would expect court costs to be considerably higher though. I do not belive she is going to go all common law sheriff and attempt to arrest the judge and all the other crap she claims she is going to do she may make a stupid statement but as soon as she is threatened with contempt she will go all silly haired travel agent and back down. She may be delusional but I don't think she really is stupid enough to push things too far.
Except that unlike Sands, Neelu refused to plead guilty to the original charge and has been arrested twice more since the initial incident. If anyone is going to go full freetard in court I think it is Neelu. She absolutely believes all the common law, Kevin Annett international justice, satanism etc etc stuff and never seems to take a backward step into even marginal sanity. However, perhaps her absolute lunacy might save her from a custodial sentence.
She also STILL believes that the alleged abuse actually happened and I can easily see her trying to bring this into evidence or otherwise "get it on the record" that it was not a totally made up thing. I would think this would cause the trial some difficulty, as I imagine they will find her trying to try the witnesses when they are trying to give evidence in the trial against her.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

When she isn't still pushing the "Hoaxed SRA" scandal, praising Kevin Annett or harassing ticket collectors at railway stations, Neelu seems to have developed a bit of an obsession about "smart meters" for gas and electricity. As a bit of light relief away from her much darker delusions about "satanity" she has posted video on her FB of her accosting some engineers fitting what appear to be pre-payment meters in a house. She insists they are "smart meters" and it's not clear that she has any connection whatsoever with the property. As is so often the case, the innocent workmen show absolute patience in the face of provocation. I would love to know what happened in the end. Perhaps there's another video to come but she was running a good risk of yet another arrest.

Typical of Neelu the videos are uploaded out of order; starting with the oldest they run 1,3 and then 2.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589?fref=nf
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:As is so often the case, the innocent workmen show absolute patience in the face of provocation.
Highlights include:

Neelu - "Are you being paid to do this?"

Workman - "Yes, he's paying me twelve thousand million pounds to do this"

Then to a police officer:

Neelu - "He's called you. I'm going to call my own police"
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:...Neelu seems to have developed a bit of an obsession about "smart meters" for gas and electricity......
Looks like the latest battle front, sure to produce many fascinating videos and, if they start ripping out meters to put their own in, probably some entertaining pyrotechnics too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landcouncil/

NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: probably some entertaining pyrotechnics too.
Not entertaining if you're in the vicinity "Specially in nottingham area".

Jasper Carrot thought he had it hard with the "nutter on the bus", I seem to have a bloody herd of them (is herd the correct collective noun for nutters?)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Any registered electrician or gas engineer who tampers with a utility meter will commit a criminal offence under the applicable regulations, and will probably be struck off from their professional register.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"What we need to go with them are some volunteers who would like to also have their debts absolved by us and remove themselves from the rat race, who are electricians or gas cert engineers who will swap their skills for ours."

I very much doubt she has any skills worth trading. Looking at her Facebook page she ticks all of the usual loony-boxes. Chemtrails, vaccines, cannabis, cell-phones, Rothschilds, zionists... It's all there along with an apparent belief that the sky is a hologram and planes are either disappearing in to thin air or are holograms as well :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:As is so often the case, the innocent workmen show absolute patience in the face of provocation.
Highlights include:
Neelu - "Are you being paid to do this?"
Workman - "Yes, he's paying me twelve thousand million pounds to do this"
Then to a police officer:
Neelu - "He's called you. I'm going to call my own police"
And of course, the assertion that the warrant for entry was invalid due to absence of an embossed seal, wet-ink signature and contractual relationship. For which Neelu has "issued" several imaginary £1,000,000 commercial liens.

I'm genuinely quite surprised that local Police don't now recognise Neelu. Most stations have briefings on 'mentals, geriatrics and vulnerables' in their area, so that cops are alert when attending a particular address.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu's insanity and the engineers
Did I see this right, did Neelu actually wander into someone else's house, from off the street, and then accuse the people who had a warrant and the legal right to be there of trespassing. As far as I can tell she had no right or authority to be in that house, shouldn't have been allowed and should probably have been arrested or otherwise dealt with by the police for entering a private residence when she had absolutely no legitimate reason to be in the property. While she seems mostly harmless (although capable of spewing vulgar allegations) she does strike me as being in need of some assistance as she cannot possibly be considered normal or sane.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote:While she seems mostly harmless (although capable of spewing vulgar allegations) she does strike me as being in need of some assistance as she cannot possibly be considered normal or sane.
The mental health policy is that when you are putting your own safety or someone else’s at risk you can be "sectioned" & detained & treated in hospital, however, if you are not certified as putting your own safety or someone else’s at risk then mental healthcare is voluntary, and usually now only after self-referral.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I know, I've experience involving sections and the relevant law. Sadly I think Neelu is going to be one of the ones who will always fall through the cracks of the mental health system. She's not dangerous or unstable enough to warrant requiring help and won't consider seeking help due to her distrust of 'the system'.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:I know, I've experience involving sections and the relevant law. Sadly I think Neelu is going to be one of the ones who will always fall through the cracks of the mental health system. She's not dangerous or unstable enough to warrant requiring help and won't consider seeking help due to her distrust of 'the system'.
Yes a sad but true fact of life, the place looked like it was having a new kitchen installed. There does appear to be something seriously adrift with Neelu, that being said I really hope its her home as the thought of her paying through the nose for gas and electricity fills me with a deep and lovely glow of pure joy! :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?