UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:54 am Iam a bit surprised that none of these people have introduced Canon Law into the mixture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_law

It seems a shame not to make a richer pudding.
Canon Law? I don't think anyone in this crowd would even qualify for Benefit of the Clergy.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

They's probably get it wrong as "Cannon Law", and decide that they have the the right to take over and shut down courthouses through military force, as in Shays' Rebellion.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

That's because Common Law courts are just play-acting, Pete, and are utterly useless.
The Quatloos Award for the most direct sensible observation 2018 must surely go to this man.
Ah yes, the Quatloos Emporer's New Clothes Award.
He Who Knows wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:44 am Brilliant synopsis as always, Exiledscouser.
How much has she lost on her home - is it more than Tom Crawford?
I can't remember and also doubt she has lost as much. She isn't (IIRC) in the situation where every loss is added to the bill by the other side. Given her house will be of significantly greater value than Tom's, she will still come out with a substantial sum even if her costs match Tom's efforts and her house is sold from under her.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu's investigative powers appear to be slipping. On 5th April she posted on her FB timeline an offer of "£5,000 Reward for Information leading to the Recovery of a White Ferrari 458 Spider, of unlimited sentimental value belonging to Zahid Khan, stolen by West Midlands Police under Officer DC Piper..." I think the video she attached may offer some clues as to it's whereabouts and her £5000 is probably safe.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 51794/?t=1

The owner of the car seems a pleasant chap too. Already convicted of operating an unlicensed HMO, renting out unsafe property and intimidating tenants to force them leave, last year he was charged with 14 offences including concealing criminal property, conspiracy to commit fraud, fraud and perverting the course of justice. One can see why Neelu feels so sorry for him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... y-13434220
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She knows such charming people. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

madness.and still plugging lord ashtray.

Neelu Berry 3 Peel Drive: IG5 0JR Police Helicopter hovers above for 15 minutes
The Police regularly use helicopters to take "X-rays" of homes of Witnesses of State Terrorism and Whistleblowers to harass them, see who is in the house, what they are doing, training exercises, rehearsals, intimidation. Notice the Mothership of Mother Sekhmet is also parked above my house, the grey cloud, monitoring the Police Helicopter - Notice the circular shade of grey in the background - www.ashtarontheroad.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDtXHE8aIY
http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/sekhmetandherlegacy.html

Mother Sekhmet is my spiritual guide - she is the Mother of 4 lions, Sant, Sanat, Sananda & Ashtar - 3 of whom reincarnate on this planet at different times and in different divine races - Nordics, African, Oriental, Arian & North American - Lord Shiva, 15,600 years ago cycle, Lord Rama 10,400 years ago cycle, Krishna 5,200 years ago cycle, Jesus and now....7.4 billion of us are ascending to Divine status... the emblem of India has those 4 lion sons of Mother Sekhmet or "Mother of Lions" known as "Shera di mata"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Oh. My. ....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Yeah, you'd think some would notice the cops lifting the house up and slipping the photographic plate under it. "Everyone in 32 Railway Terrace please keep still".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

You'd think that somebody who had studied to become a pharmacist would have enough knowledge of basic physics to know that X-ray images need an emitter and a detector... Clearly that knowledge was another victim of her brain-fart.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 pm You'd think that somebody who had studied to become a pharmacist would have enough knowledge of basic physics to know that X-ray images need an emitter and a detector... Clearly that knowledge was another victim of her brain-fart.
Yes, that's why we shipped over the boring machine from Denmark, remember?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:12 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 pm You'd think that somebody who had studied to become a pharmacist would have enough knowledge of basic physics to know that X-ray images need an emitter and a detector... Clearly that knowledge was another victim of her brain-fart.
Do the illuminati/NWO/Jews/Lizard people know you're giving away their secrets? :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The mole machines have gotten so powerful and precise that over a dozen new subway systems have been built in the past two decades with minimal disturbance of the cities above. They even dug a whole new tunnel network under an existing one. I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of conspiracy theories involving them. In fact back around 1980 there was a movie about a chinese general sticking nukes under everybody's cities whose ratings were so bad there wasn't a sequel. But no, it's all about chemtrails.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I wonder if any of those geniuses gave any thought to the strength of the x-ray necessary to x-ray the inside of a house from a plane. Yeah right.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

That’s correct! NASA commissioned this amazing machine purely to spy on people that act nuts outside of southwalk court!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratos ... _Astronomy

And oh my word what are they doing here????

https://youtu.be/OcDRt8ZvsoE
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

And oh my word what are they doing here????
Doesn't everybody know that burying crystals here and there works wonders?

Too wonderful to describe or specify, and no doubt too unexpected for them to have brought a small digging implement.
In a way a futile attempt to dig holes with a stick (that breaks) pretty well sums up the power of these 'lightworkers'.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

grixit wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:32 am n fact back around 1980 there was a movie about a chinese general sticking nukes under everybody's cities whose ratings were so bad there wasn't a sequel. But no, it's all about chemtrails.
A cold war classic from 1967....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Beneath_the_Earth

Described as 'deliriously paranoid'. :snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now you've gone and made me download it as if I don't have enough of a backlog of films to watch :mrgreen:

For fellow fans of ropey old films... http://sockshare.video/watch/oxQzZBGn-b ... earth.html
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

longdog wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 pm Now you've gone and made me download it as if I don't have enough of a backlog of films to watch :mrgreen:
You're welcome! :)
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:12 pm
Do the illuminati/NWO/Jews/Lizard people know you're giving away their secrets? :shrug:
We didn’t.

But we do now. :twisted:
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Meanwhile, the real world encroaches:

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... oor-today/